PDA

View Full Version : Plex Scores 4 Tickets from Cops -- In One Day

Fire Haley
03-12-2009, 04:04 PM
bad boys ,bad boys - whachoo gonna do when they come for you

Plaxico Burress had another run-in with cops earlier this month -- but this time, the only person packing heat was the guy holding the badge.

Plaxico racked up four separate violations ... at the same time ... when Florida cops pulled over the NY Giants WR's black SUV on March 1st -- speeding (60 in a 45), improper display of tags, improper lane change and for improper window tinting (too dark).

The Broward County Court has yet to set a date for Plax to appear.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/12/plaxic...eeding-ticket/
----------------------

gotta watch out for them FL cops

revefsreleets
03-12-2009, 04:17 PM
The quadfecta!

Fire Haley
03-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Oh - almost forgot.....

"He'd look good in B&G"

steelreserve
03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
The quadfecta!

Meh. When I used to work laying out pages of a newspaper, every day when the police logs came in, we'd find a couple of people that got the "Vallejo hat trick" of DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, and violating probation. You could freely substitute "violating parole" with "violating probation," or "possessing an unlawful weapon" with "possession of drug paraphernalia" and it still counted.

It was literally surprising when you didn't find at least one person who got all three on any given day, and it wasn't all that big of a town. No, this was obviously not a very good neighborhood.

XxKnightxX
03-12-2009, 05:54 PM

Plaxico Burress had another run-in with cops earlier this month -- but this time, the only person packing heat was the guy holding the badge.

Plaxico racked up four separate violations ... at the same time ... when Florida cops pulled over the NY Giants WR's black SUV on March 1st -- speeding (60 in a 45), improper display of tags, improper lane change and for improper window tinting (too dark).

----------------------

Broward County Cops are assh*les. My uncle lives there and he got pulled over right next to his house and got his car towed in front of it, and they took his license for no reason(no it wasnt suspended).

HometownGal
03-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Though he possesses a tremendous amount of talent, I don't miss that big-headed shit stirrer and was ecstatic the day he strutted his fo-shizzle ass outta Pittsburgh.

A million dollar athlete with a 10 cent brain.

lilyoder6
03-12-2009, 06:08 PM
he is alrdy in enough trouble... u would think he would try and stay away from anything remotely bad

devilsdancefloor
03-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Broward County Cops are assh*les. My uncle lives there and he got pulled over right next to his house and got his car towed in front of it, and they took his license for no reason(no it wasnt suspended).

umm if this was true he would have one hell of a law suit! so far in the country we still have a bill of rights:noidea:

Plax is a idiot! i was bummed when he left the steelers than i foundout what a butthead he was and glad he hit the road.

http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/3/12/gumby12001/f_shootthigh2m_fb8bea3.jpg

T&B fan
03-12-2009, 08:06 PM

----------------------

get in line :rofl: hes got a little thing in NY frist :chuckle:

Iron Gut
03-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Sounds like he got pulled over for DWB (Driving While Black)

devilsdancefloor
03-12-2009, 09:28 PM

um he was going 15 over the speed limit if i was doing that i would get pulled over and im so white i cant dance.

steelwall
03-12-2009, 11:23 PM

Doubt they could even see him since he was ticketed for having his windows tinted too dark as well.:noidea:

Galax Steeler
03-13-2009, 04:07 AM
He just keeps on adding more and more charges I am glad he has the money to throw around.

fansince'76
03-14-2009, 10:43 PM
i was bummed when he left the steelers....

Not me. After his little crybaby performance in the locker room when we lost the '04 AFCCG where all he did was pout and bitch about his "touches" and in so many words said "I'm outta here, 'cause I just ain't gettin' enough touches" I was pretty much of the sentiment "good riddance, asshole." That sentiment was solidified during the following offseason when he dissed Pittsburgh as a "racist city." The guy's always been an assclown.

Muppet13
03-15-2009, 07:03 AM
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

SteelersTilIDie
03-15-2009, 04:10 PM
he's a troubled human being

stlrtruck
03-16-2009, 07:48 AM
um he was going 15 over the speed limit if i was doing that i would get pulled over and im so white i cant dance.

And I thought I was the only one that white! :rofl: