PDA

View Full Version : Redskins vs Bucs

Prosdo
01-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Wow, the Redskins are dominating the Bucs. 13 minutes in and Redskins have caused 3 turnovers or so.

Koopa
01-07-2006, 04:25 PM
i knew this would happen, me being a ut fan i'm used to seeing chris simms choke in big games. i hope the redskins score a couple more touchdowns off his ints cause he's a retard and shouldn't be allowed to be in the nfl

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Tampa finally scored. Simms is running for his life, I don`t know if he knows that Galloway is on the field

Brady12
01-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Washington looks very good, and Tampa Bay looks like a deflated air matress.

SalukiSteelers
01-07-2006, 04:51 PM
What ever happened to Martin Grammatica? I hated that guy, and his idiot brother, so much when they played but watching a Tampa field goal made me think of "Automatica." Oh yeah, we also started laughing about stupid celebration injuries like the Bill G. knee blowout and the Gus Frerotte celebratory head-butt. Solid gold, lads.

Livinginthe past
01-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I still think this will be a close one - Washington isnt generating any offense either - turnovers rule at the moment - they are making the field very short for
Washington!

I think Tampa will pull something out at the start of the half.

NM

Livinginthe past
01-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Bucs back in it at the start of the half - just call me nostradamus.

Washingtons lack of offense will eventually cost them.

Add in the home crowd and you got a tight game.

NM

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Chris Simms is starting to find a little rythm, and he is finding Galloway!

Livinginthe past
01-07-2006, 05:52 PM
I mist admit I dont understand the constant critcism of Chris Simms - he is doing a fine job with limited responsibility.

Looks they are letting him open it up a little more 2nd half - but the Redskins are all over them screen passes - time to leave them off the play book for a while!

NM

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 06:22 PM
With 7:48 left and 4and1 on the Washington 19, why would they have Simms go into a deep drop? The way Washington is getting pressure, that was doomed from the start.
I don`t understand why Tampa might let Simms walk in the offseason. When was the last time they had a qb as good as him?

Prosdo
01-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Bucs made a strong comeback.

Prosdo
01-07-2006, 06:35 PM
What the hell was up with that punt?

Edit nevermind skins intercept

Ambridge
01-07-2006, 06:57 PM
That's just great!!!!!!!!
Another week of having to listen to pathetic, fairweather, bandwagoning fans down here in the DC area.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v294/VaPa_Steeler/th_deadskins.jpg

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 06:58 PM
121 yards total offense? What the &*^%^!

Hey A wins a win!

Koopa
01-07-2006, 07:00 PM
see, simms and big games don't mix very well, that's why i didn't even think twice about picking the redskins to win this game

Prosdo
01-07-2006, 07:01 PM
They set a record or something for least offense in the playoffs I think or something like that.

Koopa
01-07-2006, 07:09 PM
They set a record or something for least offense in the playoffs I think or something like that.

yeah they set a nfl playoff record for least amount of offense lol, but hey all that matters is the W

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 07:11 PM
Koopa earlier , I thought you were wrong about Simms. But he proved you right on the last throw! Sorry, I won`t doubt your knowledge again!

Prosdo
01-07-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah they set a nfl playoff record for least amount of offense lol, but hey all that matters is the W

Very true. Their D stepped up big time.

Koopa
01-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Koopa earlier , I thought you were wrong about Simms. But he proved you right on the last throw! Sorry, I won`t doubt your knowledge again!

lol, yeah i was wtf this little hoe is proving me wrong why couldn't he do this for us? and then oops his old college self came out

Koopa
01-07-2006, 07:25 PM
I mist admit I dont understand the constant critcism of Chris Simms

you don't understand it cause you probably didn't see him in every big game for UT. chirs simms + big game= him going home with a big L. sure he'll be good in the regular season but you can't count on him in big games cause he'll let you down every time

SalukiSteelers
01-07-2006, 08:06 PM
In Simms' defense, not that the guys needs or deserves it, that rule about endzone possession on a reception kind of stinks. Sheppard had two feet down, possession, and broke the plane on that catch before the ball came out on the ground. That ball was a well-thrown as the game-ending interception was horrible. I thought that if you had possession and crossed the goal line it was a TD. I guess I was wrong. The ruling on the field was correct but the rule sucks.

Oh yeah, koopa, congrats on the 'Horns. I guess Vince may have deserved the Heisman, after all. Oh well, I bet he'll take the national championship instead.