PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions From Canada

coachcam
03-13-2009, 05:41 PM
:helmet::tt02: Hey there everyone hows it going?? Listen two questions for you. I am from Calgary, alberta,canada and a HUGE ASS steelers fan. I am going to be in pittsburgh on the 23rd of april till the 26th and was wondering where I can go to get the best steelers stuff???????

The biggest one is a three parter, I will be coming to my FIRST EVER steelers game and I am hoping that it is on the HOME OPENER. How do I get tickets I will need two, When does the tailgating start and whats all involved???? This will be my first experience and I am REALLY REALLY looking forward to it. Also what is the best hotels to stay at?? Thank you all so much in advance.

Cameron From Calgary

Fire Haley
03-13-2009, 05:44 PM
We'll get you free tickets if you wear a Sidney Crosby jersey.

stillers4me
03-13-2009, 05:46 PM
You'll want to shop in The Strip district and at Station Square.

SteelersHoss
03-14-2009, 02:02 PM
yeah, a store called HomeTown sports in Station Square is good times. The Strip has some good knock off items, and also some good real stuff. Try to get the tickets on Ticketmaster when they go on sale in Junish I believe.

SteelersMongol
03-18-2009, 09:45 AM
yeah, a store called HomeTown sports in Station Square is good times. The Strip has some good knock off items, and also some good real stuff. Try to get the tickets on Ticketmaster when they go on sale in Junish I believe.

The Steelers tickets or the Penguins tickets?

Hobbes
03-20-2009, 11:20 PM
We stayed at the Spring Hills Suites right across from PNC park. :thumbsup:
We found alot of great Steelers items at Home Town Sports and the Pittsburgh Fan Shop (across from our hotel). But we bought the most stuff at Sears and Walmart!

devilsdancefloor
03-20-2009, 11:28 PM
We'll get you free tickets if you wear a Sidney Crosby jersey.

Oh no no no that isnt worth the face value of the tickets:wink02:

coachcam
04-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Just curious when do tickets go on sale for the homeopener and what is there for tail gaiting????? Can anyone join in especially a couple guys from canada