PDA

View Full Version : 2 in the morning and can't sleep

augustashark
01-08-2006, 01:02 AM
It is 2am and the excitment is killing me. Can't sleep! With a victory tomorrow though should be able to sleep like a baby!!

:sign01: :sign01: :sign01: :sign01: :sign01: :sign01:

:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

Brady12
01-08-2006, 01:37 AM
haha it's 1:30 here in Saskatchewan, and I can't sleep either.

SalukiSteelers
01-08-2006, 02:48 AM
Right there wit' 'cha. Just left a voice mail with a buddy of mine using a John Facenda voice talking about, "13-hours until game time. Fifty-three men with their eyes on the ultimate prize." Damn, less than half a day until I'm either really happy or really mad. Too bad I don't have a real life so this wouldn't matter so much.

Steelers 24, Bengals 17

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 08:10 AM
I slept like a baby last night...it's next weeks game that has me worried.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 08:51 AM
Sept good last nite. Planning on another good night sleep tonite! Go Steelers!

Steel - X
01-08-2006, 09:10 AM
Man I could sleep through a natural disaster. I will not loose sleep over a football game.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 09:31 AM
im usually posting at that time but this flu/cold thing ive been fighting has me out for the count lately...

but I did sleep OK considering I took 2 cups of nyquil !

SteelCityMan786
01-08-2006, 09:46 AM
Hey BRC I feel your pain man. I am fighting a cold dude. Points to you.

Brady12
01-08-2006, 10:26 AM
im usually posting at that time but this flu/cold thing ive been fighting has me out for the count lately...

Do you guys have that NyQuil commercial where a girl is sick, and than her roommate comes in and talks loudly, with her headset on and says "Oh! You don't look so good, you better take this! It will help you sleep better!" And then the sick girl says "Like I would if I didn't have a roommate?" lol, I just though of that when you said nyquil. :bouncy:

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 10:44 AM
Do you guys have that NyQuil commercial where a girl is sick, and than her roommate comes in and talks loudly, with her headset on and says "Oh! You don't look so good, you better take this! It will help you sleep better!" And then the sick girl says "Like I would if I didn't have a roommate?" lol, I just though of that when you said nyquil. :bouncy:

Indeed we do. Always reminds me of my sister. If I have a headache and she is talking on a phone somewhere in the house. Ouch! lol

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 11:52 AM
Right there wit' 'cha. Just left a voice mail with a buddy of mine using a John Facenda voice talking about, "13-hours until game time. Fifty-three men with their eyes on the ultimate prize." Damn, less than half a day until I'm either really happy or really mad. Too bad I don't have a real life so this wouldn't matter so much.

Steelers 24, Bengals 17
when it comes to the steelers, it doesnt matter if you have a life or not. if the steelers lose today, all steeler fans will be depressed and miserable like any other year they're knocked off. the day the steelers lose in the playoffs, is the worst day of the year in my book...
COME ON STEELERS, DO IT FOR THE BUS!!!!

FisherMOM
01-08-2006, 12:05 PM
You can DO IT! ("Waterboy" movie!)

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Losing is not an option today, St33lers! Keep the faith, baby... The Men of Steel WILL WIN! :tt:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 12:35 PM
No doubt..keep waving that terrible towel, keep screaming and helping our team to Victory.

We will NOT lose today !! :tt:

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Losing is not an option today, St33lers! Keep the faith, baby... The Men of Steel WILL WIN! :tt:
Oh, dont get me wrong i have faith. but come playoff time, i get EXTREMELY nervous before games, even if we were playing the texans :smile:

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 01:53 PM

Nyquil is No.1 doublesshots!

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Nyquil is No.1 doublesshots!
you arn't kidding...you feel like you can fly and u slowly drift to sleep