PDA

View Full Version : steeler fans i have a problem!

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 11:56 AM
so when i wear my big ben jersey on fridays were 9-0. when it comes to the steelers i am very supersticious. so i wore the jersey on friday, but since its the playoffs i thought maybe i should sport my terrible towel when i watch them on the big screen. but i've never done this before, but since its the playoffs i thought i might. but i dont want to kill my other supersticion. so what do you guys think i should do?!??!

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 11:59 AM
i would suggest running on the field and tackling rudi johnson, but since it looks like youre in chicago i just suggest to drink beer and lots of it! (and the towel cant hurt either) i have a giant foam were #1 finger i got from 3 rivers in 1985 preseason game. it only comes out about once a year and never hurts

SteelCityMan786
01-08-2006, 12:02 PM
i would suggest running on the field and tackling rudi johnson, but since it looks like youre in chicago i just suggest to drink beer and lots of it! (and the towel cant hurt either)

I like that Idea Tony. LOL. Points To You.

FisherMOM
01-08-2006, 12:02 PM
I don't know St33lers. that's a tough call.

I guess the towel can't hurt.. but if we lose.. you'll wish
you'd done the norm. Decisions decisions.

My David wears his Ben Jersey every game.
He'd divorce me if I washed it during football season!
He also wears the same hat... and it's a new hat each year.

83-Steelers-43
01-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Sport whatever gear you want. Drink lots of beer. Eat lots of good food. Scream and cheer loud. Sit back and watch our boys prove they still own this division.

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Do whatever you want to do and have a great time watching the Bengals getting their mouths smashed! Yeehaww!

Eat, drink, and be merry, baby! :bouncy:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-08-2006, 12:19 PM
bengals are going to lose either way........
doesnt matter what you do........we have this one in the bag.
Next week for the colts use all your tricks

Man_Of_Steel
01-08-2006, 12:20 PM
she Steelers Need Good Karma.

Wave Your Towel With Pride!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Every self respecting Steeler fan who has a terrible towel is waving it at play off time. I'd never be without my towel whether Im at home, a bar, or the game itself.
That being said Im pretty supersticious too so I'd leary of changing what has worked for you.

Im kinda 50-50 ..hhmmmm

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 12:40 PM
i dunno, i think im gonna pass on the terrible towel. but it would be so tempting to bust it out if we were at home, i'd want to do what other steeler fans are doing! haha

83-Steelers-43
01-08-2006, 12:43 PM
I stopped with superstitions a long time ago. I noticed I was slowly starting to go nuts. I also believe I was showing signs of OCD at one point in time. Rubbing my towel four times (for four SB's) before game day. Rubbing my signed steeler helmet four times before I left for the game. It's not healthy for your brain piece. :crazy01:

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 12:48 PM
I stopped with superstitions a long time ago. I noticed I was slowly starting to go nuts. I also believe I was showing signs of OCD at one point in time. Rubbing my towel four times (for four SB's) before game day. Rubbing my signed steeler helmet four times before I left for the game. It's not healthy for your brain piece. :crazy01:
yea, i think i need help.....TD carolina

83-Steelers-43
01-08-2006, 12:49 PM
yea, i think i need help.....TD carolina

Hey, the first step is realizing and admitting you need help. :grin:

SteelerFanInATL
01-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Go with what got you here big fella. No need to second guess yourself. You got to do it like you were going out to watch the game so everyone knows what the deal is. Thats just my $.02 worth!!!!!

24seven
01-08-2006, 01:37 PM
i'm not supersticious by nature but when my Steelers are doin not so great I run for the closet and grab my Ben jersey and whatever aparell I can.. Never hurts to wrap up.. Plus the feel of my fleece jammies feel good on the boys......:P

Brady12
01-08-2006, 01:38 PM
I wore my Brady 12 jersey yesterday and they won :smile:

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 01:58 PM
i'm not supersticious by nature but when my Steelers are doin not so great I run for the closet and grab my Ben jersey and whatever aparell I can.. Never hurts to wrap up.. Plus the feel of my fleece jammies feel good on the boys......:P
thats exactly how i am...not a supersticious person at all....but only am when it comes to the steelers

Brady12
01-08-2006, 02:03 PM
When I watch my Saskatchewan Roughriders, and they are doing bad, i'll take off my hat, and then they score. Or for some reason whenever my dad is watching, and then he goes upstairs quick someone seems to score... Yesterday, it was 14-3 NE, and then he went upstairs and came abck down and it was 21-3.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 02:48 PM
I`m terribly superstitous! And I have my Bradshaw thowback on now, Here We Go!