PDA

View Full Version : anyone rooting for plaxico?

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 01:10 PM
i wouldnt mind seeing him have a good day, and i did say he would have a huge impact for eli manning and the giants this season. i know some would like to see him fail and prove he is a bum like he was here and alot of people hate eli. i dont care who wins today cause i like carolina but i would enjoy seeing huge numbers put up by both teams.

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 01:13 PM
Plaxico who? LOL j/k

Nope, I'm rooting for the Panthers simply because I think Jake Delhomme is a hottie! :smile:

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 01:14 PM
I'm rooting for the Panthers as well. Although I am a Tiki Barber fan.

83-Steelers-43
01-08-2006, 01:15 PM
After Plaxico's narrowminded comments about Steeler fans and the city in general, I hope somebody tears him in half at midfield. As for Eli, until that kid can make an adult decision on his own, I might gain some type of respect for him. Just my preference.

Man_Of_Steel
01-08-2006, 01:17 PM
After Plaxico's narrowminded comments about Steeler fans and the city in general, I hope somebody tears him in half at midfield. Just my preference.

Agreed 100%. Plaxico is a punk after basically saying Pittsburgh is a racist city. Screw him. PLUS I HATE TOM COUGHLIN.

GO PANTHERS!!!!

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 01:18 PM
One reason I'm going against Plaxico. The racist comment was just BS.

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Another reason not to cheer for the Giants. Alonzo Jackson lol

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Another reason not to cheer for the Giants. Alonzo Jackson lol

i couldnt believe when i heard his name in a game last week. i had no idea anyone even picked him up but it makes sense with the tim lewis connection

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Screw Plax, Screw Zo, screw Tim Lewis !! I hope they all go home sorry today !!!

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Touchdown Steve Smith!

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 02:10 PM
i dont care much for him, but if he does good i wont say anything

Brady12
01-08-2006, 02:28 PM
I don't see how New York is gonna win.... sloppy sloppy sloppy.

Suitanim
01-09-2006, 09:13 AM
Guess who absolutely disappeared in another playoff game, and ended up being called out by the announcers for being lazy and not finishing plays yesterday?

Good riddance to that punk...

Ambridge
01-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Guess who absolutely disappeared in another playoff game, and ended up being called out by the announcers for being lazy and not finishing plays yesterday?

Good riddance to that punk...

I believe it was the commentators on the NFL Network and/or Mike and Mike in the Morning talking about how Plaxico came up small for the Giants yesterday. Basically playing with little or no enthusiasm and hanging around on the NY sideline with his head down and acting dejected.

Suitanim
01-09-2006, 09:27 AM
I believe it was the commentators on the NFL Network and/or Mike and Mike in the Morning talking about how Plaxico came up small for the Giants yesterday. Basically playing with little or no enthusiasm and hanging around on the NY sideline with his head down and acting dejected.

Really makes you miss him, huh:rolleyes:

Ambridge
01-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Really makes you miss him, huh:rolleyes:

He's missed about the same as a root canal or a migraine headache.

I could easily see Plaxico dropping that wide open ball that Cedric Wilson caught for the TD.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Root for Plax?Nope!I am rooting for the Panthers for the following reasons:

They were my pre-season SB pick from the NFC

I can't stand that whiney b--ch Elisha Manning.

I can't stand that whiney b--ch Plaxico Burress.

However I am a Tiki fan,I hoped he would have a decent game,but that Panthers defense stuffed him.

pitt
01-09-2006, 02:45 PM
I still like Plaxico. Was hoping he'd have a good playoff game.