PDA

View Full Version : Troy's Super Bowl Commercial

NEPAsteeler
03-19-2009, 08:51 PM
I was bored and decided to watch Troy's Coke Zero Super Bowl commercial. I figured I'd post it just in case anyone was as bored as me and looking for a good laugh. :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buU1qLbyvho

PisnNapalm
03-20-2009, 09:22 AM
It never made me laugh. I thought it was a disgrace to the original.

NEPAsteeler
03-20-2009, 09:44 AM
There was an interview with Mean Joe Green. He said he actually like this new one better than the old one so I don't feel bad for finding this new one funny.

Muppet13
03-20-2009, 02:11 PM
I liked it!

NJarhead
03-20-2009, 02:16 PM
No comparison between the two. The first was a classic and the second was funny. I like them both.

NEPAsteeler
03-20-2009, 04:04 PM
No comparison between the two. The first was a classic and the second was funny. I like them both.

I agree. They both had their own uniqueness to them.

Pi Kapp Steeler
03-23-2009, 10:57 AM
I actually predicted to my buddys that they were going to make a remake to this commercial. But my guess was it was going to be James Harrison . Which i thought would have been 10x better. But i guess James isnt as marketable , the man barely speaks in interviews. He just stares at you an burns a hole through your sole

NEPAsteeler
03-23-2009, 03:54 PM
I actually predicted to my buddys that they were going to make a remake to this commercial. But my guess was it was going to be James Harrison . Which i thought would have been 10x better. But i guess James isnt as marketable , the man barely speaks in interviews. He just stares at you an burns a hole through your sole

Amen to that :tt03:

SteelersMongol
03-25-2009, 09:49 AM

:chuckle:

trauben
03-25-2009, 10:10 AM
The only way to "re-make" the classic if you really were set on doing it, was to spoof it. I liked it.