PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Futures (Steelers are 10/1)

SteelRNation
03-21-2009, 01:46 AM
Dont know if this has been posted before but here are the odds for the teams to win the Super Bowl next year:

Odds to win the 2010 Super Bowl XLIV

Arizona Cardinals
25/1

Atlanta Falcons
25/1

Baltimore Ravens
20/1

Buffalo Bills
35/1

Carolina Panthers
18/1

Chicago Bears
30/1

Cincinnati Bengals
65/1

Cleveland Browns
60/1

Dallas Cowboys
11/1

Denver Broncos
30/1

Detroit Lions
100/1

Green Bay Packers
25/1

Houston Texans
35/1

Indianapolis Colts
11/1

Jacksonville Jaguars
35/1

Kansas City Chiefs
40/1

Miami Dolphins
40/1

Minnesota Vikings
16/1

New England Patriots
11/2

New Orleans Saints
20/1

New York Giants
10/1

New York Jets
30/1

Oakland Raiders
100/1

Philadelphia Eagles
15/1

Pittsburgh Steelers
10/1

San Diego Chargers
15/1

San Francisco 49ers
40/1

Seattle Seahawks
40/1

St.Louis Rams
75/1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
35/1

Tennessee Titans
18/1

Washington Redskins
25/1

steelreserve
03-21-2009, 02:32 AM
Vikings at 16/1 is a good laugh. They'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

mesaSteeler
03-21-2009, 09:53 AM
The cowgirls at 11-1 with Romo won't play in December and who can't win the big one is laugh too.

Who ever put this list together is in trouble with Boston.

11-2 for the PatsiCheats? Oh the disrespect for the "Super Genius" Belicheat and the Lord god Brady. How could they be so insensitive their feelings? Oh the shame of it. (Sarcasm intended)

lilyoder6
03-21-2009, 10:08 AM
hahaha.. the raiders and lions are 100/1..

just think if someone was stupid enough to bet on them at the beginning of the season and some miracle happened and they made it to the superbowl.. think of the money..

SteelRNation
03-21-2009, 10:09 AM
These are odds from Vegas. I think the Cowboys should be alot lower, maybe 15/1 at best. While, I think the Jets should be higher, like 20/1. Rex Ryan grabbed some of his players from the Ratbirds and he might have a decent team in New York.

MDSteel15
03-21-2009, 01:04 PM
The cowgirls at 11-1 with Romo won't play in December and who can't win the big one is laugh too.

11-2 for the PatsiCheats? Oh the disrespect for the "Super Genius" Belicheat and the Lord god Brady. How could they be so insensitive their feelings? Oh the shame of it. (Sarcasm intended)

I believe that makes them the odds on favorite!!! :coffee:

MDSteel15
03-21-2009, 01:06 PM
These are odds from Vegas. I think the Cowboys should be alot lower, maybe 15/1 at best. While, I think the Jets should be higher, like 20/1. Rex Ryan grabbed some of his players from the Ratbirds and he might have a decent team in New York.

No QB means no wins!

SteelRNation
03-22-2009, 11:59 AM
No QB means no wins!

We made the AFC Championship with no QB(Kordell Stewart). The ravens won a Super Bowl with no QB(Trent Dilfer). All the Jets need is a game manager. Someone to dump off screen passes and short yardage passes. Rex Ryan will build that team like the Ravens. Defense and running. They had 9 wins last year in spite of Brett Favre. They're gonna have wins.

hindes204
03-22-2009, 12:23 PM
I believe that makes them the odds on favorite!!! :coffee:

i was gonna say the same thing after i read that...the pats are the favorites to win...what a joke

rick723
03-22-2009, 08:42 PM

I think Rex Ryan did us a favor, didn't take enough rats to do it for the jets but, did make the rats weaker
Atsa Nice!

St33lersguy
03-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Vikings at 16/1 is a good laugh. They'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

Actually they are a pass O & improved pass D away from SB contention. They have AP & their run D gave up fewer yardage than our very own black n gold. The Vikings should definetely be in the thicj of the playoff race.

St33lersguy
03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Wow the Cowgirls are being overhyped again. We have watched these guys flounder post november for 3 years, Tony Homo is not a leader plus they released their best player Mr. Yells way too much, though that's probably a good thing

paw-n-maul-u
03-23-2009, 02:51 AM
this is awesome, another year of patriots beign favored. another monumental letdown!!!

That whole organization is so arrogant. starting from the top down:

The Chiefs traded for Cassell, when honestly, Thigpen outperformed him in fantasy plenty of weeks (with MUCH less to work with).

The broncos are probably going to trade a franchise QB because mcdaniels has a ego bigger than cutlers.

Chalie Weis signed ahuge contract with notre dame after ONE good season with brady quinn ... hahahah WHO HE DIDNT EVEN RECRUIT.

Crennell gets lucky with players HE didnt draft, one year, with one of the weakest schedules in the league ... gone two years later.... haha and then they go an sign ANOTHER patriot hand-me-down in mangini...

what does he do? hahahahaha HE starts talking about trading brady quinn and derek anderson, atleast one of them, to a team that has a coach he formarly worked with ... for jay cutler ... a player that isnt even wanted by the new coach ... N. E. is so F*cked up its like a soap opera.

and ofcourse at the center of every soap opera is a cheating whorish love scandal ... in this case ... bill bell in a cheating scandal because he is so in love with himself and tom brady.

You could argue that carson palmer was putting up better numbers before brady before a similiar injury ... after he came back from injury his completion percentage, TD's, and QB rating went down ... while his attempts, interceptions, and yards went up.

In between then, Cincy completely lost it's run game.

now in NE, brady is coming off a monumental season, where obviously his stats are going to go down, and in the meantime, NE. has has no run game.

4thand1
03-23-2009, 11:31 AM
NE. has has no run game

They ranked 6th in rushing last season.

fansince'76
03-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Actually they are a pass O & improved pass D away from SB contention. They have AP & their run D gave up fewer yardage than our very own black n gold. The Vikings should definetely be in the thicj of the playoff race.

I agree - QB position notwithstanding, I think the Vikes are actually one of the better teams in the NFC.

scsteeler
03-23-2009, 12:53 PM

With Jerry Jones coaching the team I don't see them getting past the first round even if they make the playoffs.

CPanther95
03-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Cowboys always get crappy odds because their fanbase is delusional enough to think they're going to win it all every year.

It is a sucker bet, and their fans are suckers. They should get about $15 - $20 per dollar bet, but Vegas knows they can pay 'em only $11 and they'll keep betting.

All these odds are just about maximizing revenue. They are predicting the betting for, not the performance of, the team.

SteelerFanStuckInBaltimor
03-23-2009, 04:00 PM
We made the AFC Championship with no QB(Kordell Stewart). The ravens won a Super Bowl with no QB(Trent Dilfer). All the Jets need is a game manager. Someone to dump off screen passes and short yardage passes. Rex Ryan will build that team like the Ravens. Defense and running. They had 9 wins last year in spite of Brett Favre. They're gonna have wins.

The JetsJetsJets were the 16th ranked D last yr., 29th vs. the pass. Adding Bart Scott and Jim Leonhard are NOT going to improve that all that much...

steelreserve
03-23-2009, 04:40 PM

Oh, they'll be good enough to be in the playoff RACE, yeah, but they'll still be lucky to make it. They are downright awful at quarterback, and the only moves they've made seem to guarantee that they'll continue to be awful at quarterback. It's hard to win that way. If they could fix that, it might be another story, but right now their holes are just so obvious. Betting on them would just be throwing your money away.

Dino 6 Rings
03-23-2009, 09:44 PM
They ranked 6th in rushing last season.

yes they did, and 15th against the run and 11th against the pass

what wins Championships again? Oh Right...Defense.

1st against the Pass
2nd against the Run

And a Nice new Trophy in the case because of it.

revefsreleets
03-24-2009, 01:49 PM
11/2 for the Pats, huh? A 1 in 5.5? Really? REALLY? Based on what?

Every year the same thing. I think they go 10-6 and get bounced in the wildcard round.