PDA

View Full Version : Well, I laughed my arse off

TeeJay
03-21-2009, 12:57 PM
http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/music/galleries/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=15261250&imageindex=8

Hmmm, I'm sure Radiohead are quaking in their boots, (having Hanana Montana telling them off)

Now go away little girl

(See HTG - that was very refined of me - Not one F word :wink02:)

revefsreleets
03-21-2009, 03:38 PM
She is a blithering idiot. Kanye (sp?) West apparently was also "snubbed". Problem is, Radiohead just doesn't do this kind of celebrity star f**king. Thom Yorke's response was a very snarky apology for anytime in the future they again offend people by actually doing nothing.

TeeJay
03-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Thom Yorke's response was a very snarky apology for anytime in the future they again offend people by actually doing nothing.

At least it got the response it deserved. :thumbsup: Thom Yorke - what a hero :thumbsup:

Pablo Honey 12.99
The Bends 12.99
OK Computer 12.98

I'm gonna ruin them. I'm gonna tell everyone - Freaking Priceless.

I'm still wetting myself with laughter over her statement. I'm guessing everyone you're gonna tell already owns OK Computer, and probably The Bends!

A band from Oxfordshire aren't gonna give a flying toss what Daddies Princess thinks about them. Just listen to Street Spirit, Just, or Karma Police. Or watch Hannah Montana.................tough f**king choice there then!!

revefsreleets
03-23-2009, 11:44 AM
In fact, my feeling is that cross listenership is approaching zero. How many people who listen to her bubblegum nonsense will actually even begin to comprehend what Radiohead is about?

MasterOfPuppets
03-23-2009, 12:06 PM
my responce woulda been........ she's jailbait , why bother talking to her ? :chuckle: