PDA

View Full Version : kevin colbert interview at owners meeting

tony hipchest
03-24-2009, 02:51 PM
starks and essex were all inactive most their rookie year. tony hills falls in that category. he was more rehabbing last year than actually practicing and working out. he's doing good.

rashard is way ahead of rehab. coulda played last 2 regular season games. excited about havbing he and willie back along with moore.

not all starters are at the facility working out but james harrison is (which is not unusual for workout warrior james despite his contract situation).

Pat noted how the steelers seem to use their practice squad a bit differently than the average team and how they place alot of emphasis in actually developing those players. colbert said all practice squaders are expected and hope to eventually crack the 53 man roster. players like mundy, baker, nance, will be given every opportunity to do so this year.

tyler289
03-24-2009, 05:32 PM
I actually think Mundy could end up backing up Clark this season. I wonder what would've happened if he didn't get hurt.

Preacher
03-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey Tony . . .
Thanks for the info. Good thing to hear about Harrison.

tony hipchest
03-24-2009, 06:01 PM
Good to know. Just curious, how do you know all of this?my bad. as per sirius nfl radio. he was interviewed while on break. colbert noted how its a good thing they dont have to rely on rookies to come in to start their first year and this year will indeed feel like having 2 first rounders with menenhalls return (except hes way ahead of the curve), and actually spent a few minutes on how far along santonio homes has came as a pro.

realdeal
03-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Sirius Rules. Howard Stern and the NfL Channel is all I need. Heard the Interview as well. Moving the Chains is a great show.

BTW, How gay do the Ravens look now?:laughing: