PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to grandma Sarah Palin!

tony hipchest
03-25-2009, 01:18 AM
:thumbsup: i didnt realize she was a proud gramma already! i rely on my SF rib friends to keep me posted on such news especially when it concerns our next president. :chuckle:

so how are things going for the hillbillies of wasilla?

Yet just as the Draft Palin movement was having its first meeting, Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin’s 2-month- old son, Tripp, was hosting his first solo interview outside his Wasilla home. Levi told the Associated Press that there will be no wedding after all and that the relationship ended “a while ago.”

[im thinking the "shotgun wedding" was cancelled the morning of nov. 4] -TH

Johnston was responding to inquiries about a Star magazine piece which quoted his sister complaining that Bristol makes it almost impossible for Levi to be the “hands-on dad” that Bristol had said he was. “She tells him he can’t take the baby to our house because she doesn’t want him around ‘white trash.’”
appearantly baby daddy gramma is considered "white trash" because she was busted dealing the hillbilly heroin i.e. oxycontin. i wonder if there were any connections to the allegations that palins son was also involved in the 'game" and forced into a "shotgun military enlistment". :noidea:

We expect Jamie Lynn Spears to be shameless and Hollywood to romanticize teen pregnancy in movies like “Juno,” but the Palins and the Christian Right? Republican Senator John McCain claimed to know about the pregnancy when he selected Palin as his running mate. Bristol and Levi were treated like royalty, hugged by McCain on the tarmac and at center stage for every event, waving to the crowd like Evita and Juan Peron.

Bristol’s out-of-wedlock pregnancy ended up doing little, if anything, to hurt the Palin candidacy. Not one Republican delegate I questioned at the party’s national convention had a problem with it, as long as Palin’s daughter was marrying her boyfriend and not having an abortion.

:applaudit::thumbsup::applaudit:

This isn’t an argument for abortion, but one for reality -- drop abstinence only, make contraceptives available and consider adoption, relying on grandparents, or single parenting until the child herself grows up. Take a look at family values in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts. Don’t be so quick to leap to wedding bells and happily ever after.

As Levi moves on, Bristol’s parents might someday be relieved that an unwanted pregnancy hasn’t been followed by an unworkable marriage. I’m guessing Levi, hardly the first to succumb to the chance to cash in, won’t resist remaining in view. Already, he has graciously made himself available to a tabloid, the AP and “Good Morning America.”

With any luck, he could be the next Joe the Plumber, reeling off half-baked opinions on the economy, taxes and foreign policy. After all, he lives in Alaska. On a clear day, he can see Russia and Fox News from his front porch.
the bold of this quote is serious.... as for the rest....

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&refer=home&sid=aUoRTqRtwOPE

anyways congrats on your new family addition, sarah. im glad the evil liberal media didnt need this to defelect attention away from how horrible obama is supposedly doing in his first 60 days, and instead will sit on this (sure to be developing) story if and until sarah is actually relevant... again(?).

just think though....

if sarah and that old dude (what was his name again?) had been elected, all our economical turmoils woulda been forgotten as everybody (GOP voters) would be fixated on "People" magazines first publications of the "first vice grandchilds" baby photos.

steelwall
03-25-2009, 01:25 AM
Very insightful post Toney.

tony hipchest
03-25-2009, 01:31 AM
thank you steeelwall. :cheers:

i just dont understand some of the people who inhabit this world. :wink:

steelwall
03-25-2009, 04:32 AM

Well next time you see Palin or "that other old guy" maybe you can throw your flip-flops at em.:noidea:

stillers4me
03-25-2009, 06:31 AM
if sarah and that old dude (what was his name again?) had been elected, all our economical turmoils woulda been forgotten as everybody (GOP voters) would be fixated on "People" magazines first publications of the "first vice grandchilds" baby photos.

Instead, we'll get to read the titillating saga of the White House puppy.

Dino 6 Rings
03-25-2009, 08:23 AM
So instead of a Vice President that would have been a huge supporter of Special Needs children, and a President that would have put together an actual Treasury department instead of the one man amatuer show we have now, we get what? Obama and his Teleprompter and Special Olympic jokes?

You want to know why you and liberals don't like Sarah Palin and why you want to trash her and call her names and make fun of her and her family in the most vicious way possible?

Because Tony...You Fear Sarah Palin. Deny it all you want, but a strong honest powerful woman scares the Crap out of you.

You'll see her again soon enough. And by then, all the "white trash" attacks will be meaningless as the current Bafoon and his Teleprompter (at a press conference?) are Voted OUT of office because by then, people will see what a laughing stock he really is.

X-Terminator
03-25-2009, 08:52 AM
This kind of irrelevant bullshit is exactly why I'd never get into politics. Who the hell cares what happens with her daughter and her baby?

fansince'76
03-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Who the hell cares what happens with her daughter and her baby?

Simple - folks who want to deflect attention from the walking clusterf*** that actually got elected.

HometownGal
03-25-2009, 09:05 AM
Instead, we'll get to read the titillating saga of the White House puppy.

Or what a fashion diva Michelle Obama is. :yuck: :coffee:

revefsreleets
03-25-2009, 10:39 AM
In news similarly relevent, Nixon LIED!

While Rome burned, Nero fiddled on the roof. While Obama wrecks the country, his supporters.......bash Sarah Palin.

Godfather
03-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Deny it all you want, but a strong honest powerful woman scares the Crap out of you.

I wouldn't say this applies to Tony, but it does apply to a significant portion of the left. It's not just how they treated Hillary and Sarah. That could be explained by the fact that they were potential obstacles to the Chosen One's birthright.

But remember the derision from the left when Carlone Kennedy was interested in Hillary's Senate seat? Yet you hear very little from the left about Al Franken's qualifications. The only difference there is Franken has a Y chromosome.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
03-26-2009, 03:06 PM
I love how liberals are so afraid of Palin. Like said the thought of a smart, powerful, and successful woman gives libs the heebie-jeebies. (Hillary doesn't count, she has a penis)

Really, who gives two shits about this? Would I give a shit if Obama's kids got in trouble at school or something like that? No. The isn't Maury or Montel Williams.

Big D
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
anybody see the movie nailin palin?

tony hipchest
03-26-2009, 07:27 PM
what a HUGE steaming crock of shit. you guys sure are hypersensetive about queen palin. as many times as obama is mentionned in this thread i shoulda placed it in the official bash obama thread.

but since this isnt about obama, maybe i shoulda just stated an "official bash/question/make fun of failed republicans" thread. :chuckle:

dino, since you have no problem calling me a chauvenistic pig with your generic pseudo-psychological generalizations, im sure you wont mind me pointing out that youre a racist. i fixed your post.

You want to know why you andconservatives don't like barack obama and why you want to trash him and call him names and make fun of himand his family in the most vicious way possible?

Because Dino..You Fear barack obama. Deny it all you want, but a strong honest powerfulBLACK MAN scares the Crap out of you.

You'll see her again soon enough. And by then, all the "white trash" attacks will be meaningless . what is so funny is its the palin family whose calling people white trash.

I love how liberals are so afraid of Palin. Like said the thought of a smart, powerful, and successful woman gives libs the heebie-jeebies. (Hillary doesn't count, she has a penis)

Really, who gives two shits about this? Would I give a shit if Obama's kids got in trouble at school or something like that? No. The isn't Maury or Montel Williams.youre racist too, then (and sexist). a child getting in trouble in school is a far cry from a teenage pregnancy when the mother preaches the strenghts of parents teaching abstinence and doesnt believe in planned parent hood..

In news similarly relevent, Nixon LIED!

While Rome burned, Nero fiddled on the roof. While Obama wrecks the country, his supporters.......bash Sarah Palin. whats a matter revs? i thought you loved talking about hypocrites. :noidea: i guess only when its not the ones you support.

dino,

as for mccains dream team treasury cabinet..... :toofunny:

as for the special needs children, what would be done for the 50% of children being born out of wedlock besides putting a shotgun to baby daddys head as long as it served baby momma's parents purpose?

Texasteel
03-26-2009, 08:21 PM

I think the same thing every time I see the President and his lady.:wink02:

NJarhead
03-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Simple - folks who want to deflect attention from the walking clusterf*** that actually got elected.

:toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
03-26-2009, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=tony hipchest;583722]

dino, since you have no problem calling me a chauvenistic pig with your generic pseudo-psychological generalizations, im sure you wont mind me pointing out that youre a racist. i fixed your post.
dino,

as for mccains dream team treasury cabinet..... :toofunny:
QUOTE]

How cute, I'm a racist. Nice. Since you can not debate a single point I make in any post anti Obama, I suppose you have zero option but to return to the liberal talking point of calling me a Racist.

I may be a sexist too cause I hated Hillary. or maybe I hate their policies.

As for McCains Treausry Team...at least He'd Have One by this point in his Term, not 18 of 21 open positions almost 60 days into his term like the Moron in Charge has now. How about Tiny Tim opens his mouth again about the world currency proposed by China and crushes the dollar again tomorrow, that would just Swell.

Palin is the Governor of a State. She has Executive experience. She was the VP nomination, and would now be doing her job as VP of vetting potential appointments and starting on her VP tour for Special Needs Families. What exactly is Biden doing? Holding Obama's hand on the Tonight Show? Or is he too busy saying "get the fck out of here with that" to Senators?

Just curious.

Oh, and what's great, I voted 3rd party.

Hey...Are the Troops Home Yet?

tony hipchest
03-26-2009, 08:48 PM
oh... i forgot (and almost let this bullshit slide)-

I love how liberals are so afraid of Palin. Like said the thought of a smart, powerful, and successful woman gives libs the heebie-jeebies. .
i admire the hell out of condoleeza rice, even after she dropped the ball on counter terrorism measures after immediately being handed the reigns in 2001. i wanted her to be comissioner of the nfl instead of goodell despite her being a brownfan and a woman heading up a male dominated sport.

carly foirina is awesome. huge fan.

not a huge fan of oprah, but i respect the hell out of what she has been able to accomplish by turn her name into a billion dollar brand.

and i most certainly would have never said some of the vile spew about nancy reagan, bar bush or laura, that has been said about hillary and michelle obama.

oh, and speaking of hillary, i woulda voted for her despite bullshit like "she has a penis coming out of your mouth.

finally, we have someone who i feel is a strong, honest, woman, who holds power on this board as a mod, and i respect and admire the hell out of her. ( and have absolutely no fear of her holding such a position in our cyber community) :hug:

:wave: y'all enjoy being racists! :monkey:

:moon: and enjoy kissing it.

Dino 6 Rings
03-26-2009, 08:54 PM
oh... i forgot (and almost let this bullshit slide)-

i admire the hell out of condoleeza rice,

and i most certainly would have never said some of the vile spew about nancy reagan, bar bush or laura, that has been said about hillary and michelle obama.

oh, and speaking of hillary, i woulda voted for her despite bullshit like "she has a penis coming out of your mouth.

finally, we have someone who i feel is a strong, honest, woman, who holds power on this board as a mod, and i respect and admire the hell out of her. ( and have absolutely no fear of her holding such a position in our cyber community) :hug:

:wave: y'all enjoy being racists! :monkey:

:moon: and enjoy kissing it.

Ok, Tony...I love ya. I like Condi too...:hug:

tony hipchest
03-26-2009, 09:45 PM
As for McCains Treausry Team...at least He'd Have One by this point in his Term,

lol! we would be so much better off with Phil " americans are a buch of whiners and in a mental recession" Gramm....

"‘You've heard of mental depression; this is a mental recession,’ he said, noting that growth has held up at about 1 percent despite all the publicity over losing jobs to India, China, illegal immigration, housing and credit problems and record oil prices... ‘We have sort of become a nation of whiners,’”:thumbsup: :busted:

and john "its all in your head" mccain...

“A lot of this is psychological. A lot of it’s psychological. Because I believe the fundamentals of our economy is still strong.”

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

How cute, I'm a racist. Nice. .. i forgot. only you guys are allowed to dish out slander and personal attacks. :doh: just remember... YOU made it personal. i just showed you how it feels. :drink: (dont like it much, do you? nobody really does. even me.)

Dino 6 Rings
03-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Actualy personal attacks don't really bother me, not since I was a kid. I used to get offended at mother jokes, til I told worse ones about my own mother. Took the personal attack away from the person and used their own poison on myself to make me immune.

I shouldn't have said "you fear a strong woman" should have said something along the lines of "Liberals fear a strong Conservative Woman" or something.

We can be buds. Heck I've agreed with you like twice this month and that's got me slightly worried.

tony hipchest
03-26-2009, 11:55 PM
Actualy personal attacks don't really bother me, not since I was a kid. I used to get offended at mother jokes, til I told worse ones about my own mother. Took the personal attack away from the person and used their own poison on myself to make me immune.

I shouldn't have said "you fear a strong woman" should have said something along the lines of "Liberals fear a strong Conservative Woman" or something.

We can be buds. Heck I've agreed with you like twice this month and that's got me slightly worried.
:drink:

and of course i really dont think you are a racist. i think it was pretty much clear that i said that tongue in cheek to illustrate a point about blanket statements, generalizations, and being painted with a broad brush.

i find it funny how everyone is allowed to "disagree" with hillarys or baracks political stance. yet if anyone around here vehemently disagrees with palin (and those she represents), they are painted as some sort of monster.

i am free to dislike her w/o any preconcieved notions just like anyone is allowed to dislike clinton/obama. i am free to base my vote on that dislike....

or not. i simply dont view her as a strong, smart woman. i view her as an opportunist who wrecked a decent candidates chance at the presidency.

and contrary to what revs believes, i am free to talk about/ question/ make fun of the republicans who LOST the white house REGARDLESS his obama dissent.

i love it how political armchair qb's (who think they more qualified to run this nation) constantly and hypocritically chastize the armchair, monday morning qb, fans who think they are qualified to tell the steelers how to run the team.

Preacher
03-27-2009, 12:10 AM
This is hilarious...

I LOVE watching TH playing the victim card!!!

tony hipchest
03-27-2009, 12:20 AM
cool! i never realized it showed infractions in ones stats below their avitar.

the real victims here are levi's family who are not allowed to see their relative because they are "white trash" (and of course the taxpayers of alaska who will be footing the bill to raise young tripp).

:dang: oh thats right, they dont pay state taxes up in alaska thanks to big oil.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
03-27-2009, 12:48 AM
youre racist too, then (and sexist). a child getting in trouble in school is a far cry from a teenage pregnancy when the mother preaches the strenghts of parents teaching abstinence and doesnt believe in planned parent hood..

I'm a racist because I don't jizz my pants because Sarah Palin's kid is unwed and pregnant? Great logic. I didn't personally attack you, so why the name calling?

tony hipchest
03-27-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm a racist because I don't jizz my pants because Sarah Palin's kid is unwed and pregnant? Great logic. I didn't personally attack you, so why the name calling?

great logic! :toofunny:

no youre not racist either... :noidea:

...who hasn't cracked a racial joke right?

:coffee:

i was just making a simple point about how people can be such hypocrites. if you internalized any of that it may just be a guilty conscience.

:hunch:

X-Terminator
03-27-2009, 08:18 AM

and of course i really dont think you are a racist. i think it was pretty much clear that i said that tongue in cheek to illustrate a point about blanket statements, generalizations, and being painted with a broad brush.

i find it funny how everyone is allowed to "disagree" with hillarys or baracks political stance. yet if anyone around here vehemently disagrees with palin (and those she represents), they are painted as some sort of monster.

i am free to dislike her w/o any preconcieved notions just like anyone is allowed to dislike clinton/obama. i am free to base my vote on that dislike....

or not. i simply dont view her as a strong, smart woman. i view her as an opportunist who wrecked a decent candidates chance at the presidency.

and contrary to what revs believes, i am free to talk about/ question/ make fun of the republicans who LOST the white house REGARDLESS his obama dissent.

i love it how political armchair qb's (who think they more qualified to run this nation) constantly and hypocritically chastize the armchair, monday morning qb, fans who think they are qualified to tell the steelers how to run the team.

I don't like Sarah Palin either, for a whole host of reasons, and I've made that known. I think it would be a HUGE mistake if the Republicans trumpet her as their next Presidential candidate. But I'm not going to bash her and certainly not her kid just to make a point.

Dino 6 Rings
03-27-2009, 08:42 AM

Actually, I do think I could run this country better. Only, I'd be a Dictator and funnel all the money I could into building a Super Star Destroyer and creating a Clone Army.

I'd be ruthless and mean and cruel to all who stood in my way and I'd wear black.

But that's probably why I can't get my name on the city council ballot every year.

revefsreleets
03-27-2009, 08:51 AM
whats a matter revs? i thought you loved talking about hypocrites. :noidea: i guess only when its not the ones you support.

I didn't care for Palin much, but that is completely irrelevent to my position,and, more importantly, just completely irrelevent. SHE is completely irrelevent. What I'm CLEARLY stating here is that (and it's not just you) the supporters of Obama really have little to no defense for his bungling of things so far, so they rely far too heavily on what "worked" from 2000-2008, which is just attack the right.

That doesn't wash.

Just as the right was forced to find ways to defend their positions/president etc, the left must now find a way to defend their own now that they have complete control of Washington. There are no excuses. There's nowhere to hide, no diversions to create, no one else to blame, no victim card to be played, there is only one avenue that's acceptable, and that's to find a position of defense for your party and make a stand.

There has been almost nothing like that form anyone I know who is a liberal Democrat.

Blaming Bush, bashing Palin/McCain, talking about what the GOP did 20 years ago...none of it matters now. I want to hear viable defense for the actions of this President as his decisions continually become more and more questionable.

TeeJay
03-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Wow...now I know I'm getting old - I fancy a Grand Mother!! :yikes: