PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Shot!

Mr. Payback
01-08-2006, 05:01 PM
What can I say? I'm speechless. That makes me sick. How obvious was that in slow motion replay? The Steelers just cost our town millions.

OK....it's been a few minutes...I've calmed down......When I started the thread...I did'nt even realize who it was that hit Carson....I appologize Steeler fans. Kimo would never do that on purpose, it was just dumb luck...! Could be the worst thing that has happened to the Bengals ever, but I'm keeping m fingers crossed.

And Chris Henry....wOw.

Kitna needs to be our leader now. What a historical game.

LambertIsGod58
01-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Dude, quit bein' such a homer... It was no cheap shot. He was blocked into Palmer.

Go_Cats
01-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Dude, quit bein' such a homer... It was no cheap shot. He was blocked into Palmer.
+1 he was blocked into Palmer

Brady12
01-08-2006, 05:47 PM
You can tell by Kimo's reaction that he didn't want it to happen. That guy has class.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Exactly Brady! Kimo was sick! Nobody wanted to head Hunt Palmer, well at least not Kimo

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 06:17 PM
i recall seeing that same exact hit last game on roethlisberger. no one wishes injury on anyone, but i guess paybacks a *****?but thats the last thing oelhoffen wanted to do

SteelersNation7
01-08-2006, 06:19 PM
It's a football game...yes no one wants any harm to come to players but it happens....and NO that wasnt Kemo's fault.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:13 PM
Shut the hell up assjack !! It wasnt on purpose you know you it !! Quit being such a sorry ass loser !!

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Shut the hell up assjack !! It wasnt on purpose you know you it !! Quit being such a sorry ass loser !!
You tell him Blitz! If that was a cheap shot! Then he knows nothing abot FB

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Its obvious he doesnt know a freekin thing about the game !! u said it man !

MichiSteeler
01-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Man, it wasnt a cheap-shot. He wouldnt mean to hurt somebody. Your just pissed cuz "dey" aint nobody without "him"

CantStop85
01-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah...I think he sort of realized that it wasn't a cheap shot, if you can't tell by his edited post.

Relax...everyone knows it wasn't a cheap shot, just a bad situation.

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Kimo was a Bengal before he was a Steeler. NO WAY was he cheap shotting Palmer.

It'd be different if this veteran player had some kind of history, but he's a clean player. You losing dogs need to bark up another tree...

Mr. Payback
01-08-2006, 08:42 PM
I'm not going to apologize twice......I'm just going to sit back and let a few of you Steelers fans with NO CLASS show your true colors ...(i.e. St33lers, Blitzburgh, Cleve, Michi...check out their posts after my edited post)

Maybe someday you'll learn to have some class...you know it would have been a totally different outcome with Carson.....but...we'll see you next year. I think you will be going home next week, but good luck!

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm not going to apologize twice......I'm just going to sit back and let a few of you Steelers fans with NO CLASS show your true colors ...(i.e. St33lers, Blitzburgh, Cleve, Michi...check out their posts after my edited post)

Maybe someday you'll learn to have some class...you know it would have been a totally different outcome with Carson.....but...we'll see you next year. I think you will be going home next week, but good luck!

Awful...disgusting...Ignorant. Hey, "Mr Payback", do you realize that injuries are part of the game? Do you also realize that had not the Steelers QB gone down, they would be at least 12-4, more probably 13-3 and today's game would not have even included the Steelers (who would have earned a bye)?

Are you stupid or just ignorant? You're wrong either way, but it might be fun to see how far out you can extrapolate your ignorant conclusions...

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Oh come on it was an accident.

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Geesh... Mr. Payback has issues. :rolleyes:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 09:22 PM
We are class fans.. we didnt rub your nose in it or get pissed off till you posted up that bullshit statement man. You know damn well it wasnt a cheap shot !

but you did edit your post so credit you for that, I'll give you props..but you cant blame us for getting on your case for making the original post though man.

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 09:24 PM
blame the pats for ducking the steelers and not giving you the jags., otherwise you got what you wished for.

(palmer wouldve done worse than kitna anyways. this game was gonna have only 1 outcome)

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 09:30 PM
I suspect we have seen the last of this "Mr. Payback" character.

I am, however, interested to see how the league reacts. Palmer had just entered the "Sacred 100,000,000 dollar QB" Club. Brady, Manning, Vick and Palmer are not to be harmed, lest ye suffer the Tagliubue wrath!

CantStop85
01-08-2006, 09:31 PM
(palmer wouldve done worse than kitna anyways. this game was gonna have only 1 outcome)
If you can build a time machine...I'll take that bet. :bouncy:

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 09:33 PM

i dont think my post is classless, i think you just need to lighten up. go to the store, get yourself some tampons or something....

pitt
01-09-2006, 12:57 AM
I feel bad that Palmer got hurt but it was obvious from Kimo's reaction that it was an accident. Kimo has always played fair. But if it makes the Bengals fans feel better I'll let them complain all they want. We know what really happened.

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 01:07 AM
Your O Line should have done a better job of blocking and then maybe Kimo wouldn't have bumped into Carson's leg. Teach you clowns to disrespect The Terrible Towel.

SteelCityMan786
01-09-2006, 06:12 PM
If Kimo is blocked into Palmer how is he cheap shotting him.

SEMP
01-09-2006, 06:21 PM
I think there are two groups of people who are wrong here, those who say the hit was dirty and an attempt to injure Palmer and those who say that Kimo was blocked into Palmer and couldn't stop himself. Kimo made an attempt to sack the opposing teams quarterback. Kimo did not intentionaly go low on Palmer ( he already was low ) he did intentionally grap Palmer's leg ( thats what he gets paid to do). Football is a contact sport that you play with reckless abandon, Injuries happen.

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 06:40 PM

Sour Grapes Dude! Boo friggin Hoo!

Show me my classless post!

I agree you did recant your first absurd statement. As well you should have! Props!

As far as a different outcome with Palmer! Prove it! Just shut up and prove it!

Games over you lost get over it! Palmer would have done better than Kitna? No doubt I agree! Does thta gaurantee you a win? Hell no! Was palmer in on your defense that Ben scorched for Four TD`s? Oh I`m sorry it was three TD`s cause the refs didn`t give us EL`s TD!.

It was 31-17, if not for Troy, if may not have even been 17. Give the Steelers the credit they deserve! We played your game in the first half and kept it close! Then we brought the HEAT in the second half and sealed the deal. We wanted to rush for at least 100 yrds. We ran for 136. mission accomplished! We wanted no turnovers, mission accomplished! We wanted Ben to throw no more 23 times with a high completion pert> Mission accomplished!

Palmer is a great QB! His injury was unfortunate! But it is part of a tough physical sport.
Palmer couldn`t cover our recievers, so that Ben wouldn`t go 15-19. He wouldn`t tackle our RB`s so they couldn`t rush for 136. He couldn`t long snap for you either!

There will be many more games in this rivalry! This one is the most important so far! We Won!
Were up one on you!

I`m sure you will stick around throughout this rivalry! And your welcome too.
WE have a game this week, so forgive us if we do`nt continue to argue whether or not you could have won a game that you didn`t.

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 06:50 PM

I agree you did recant your first absurd statement. As well you should have! Props!

Games over you lost get over it! Palmer would have done better than Kitna? No doubt I agree! Does thta gaurantee you a win? Hell no! Was palmer in on your defense that Ben scorched for Four TD`s? Oh I`m sorry it was three TD`s cause the refs didn`t give us EL`s TD!.

It was 31-17, if not for Troy, if may not have even been 17. Give the Steelers the credit they deserve! We played your game in the first half and kept it close! Then we brought the HEAT in the second half and sealed the deal. We wanted to rush for at least 100 yrds. We ran for 136. mission accomplished! We wanted no turnovers, mission accomplished! We wanted Ben to throw no more 23 times with a high completion pert> Mission accomplished!

Palmer is a great QB! His injury was unfortunate! But it is part of a tough physical sport.
Palmer couldn`t cover our recievers, so that Ben wouldn`t go 15-19. He wouldn`t tackle our RB`s so they couldn`t rush for 136. He couldn`t long snap for you either!

There will be many more games in this rivalry! This one is the most important so far! We Won!
Were up one on you!

WE have a game this week, so forgive us if we do`nt continue to argue whether or not you could have won a game that you didn`t.
Well put Cleve

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 09:06 AM
It's a nice retort, but it will fall on deaf ears...I have a feeling the doucher who started all this shit won't be back until Cincy wins another game against the Steelers...

DIESELMAN
01-10-2006, 04:32 PM

Were up one on you!

SWEET!!!...COULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ANY BETTER......