PDA

View Full Version : Pats Fan Go Steelers

PatsRule
01-08-2006, 05:17 PM
You guys must win this game then go to Idy beat them and we will take care of Denver and the AFC championship game at Foxboro....what do you think

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 05:18 PM
this has beena tough game. hate to say it but if we win while playing like this, you'll have to see indy either way :(

PatsRule
01-08-2006, 05:19 PM
You guys will win this game...Trust me

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 05:21 PM
You guys must win this game then go to Idy beat them and we will take care of Denver and the AFC championship game at Foxboro....what do you think

Ha! Nice try! :smile:

3 to be 4
01-08-2006, 05:27 PM
the suspense is killing me!!!!!!
Who will the Patriots get to haunt next week? Who?
at least if its Denver its a Saturday Night game which means i can watch it in peace while not fighting off my 6 and 2 yr old girls.
But if its Indy we get to see that dazed look on Mannings face again.
i guess Denver would be better because then we'd get to face either old friend Indy or old friend Pittsburgh for the AFC title.
go pittsburgh!!!!

PatsRule
01-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Ha! Nice try! :smile:

It could happen...You will win this game The Patriots are on a mission the steelers could catch the colts off gaurd and im sorry Bill Belichik does not lose to the same team twice plus its Brady vs Jake the snake who would you take..

Man_Of_Steel
01-08-2006, 06:15 PM
It could happen...You will win this game The Patriots are on a mission the steelers could catch the colts off gaurd and im sorry Bill Belichik does not lose to the same team twice plus its Brady vs Jake the snake who would you take..

Your game is at Denver though, not an easy place to win. If the Pats want to win they will have to keep it close and rely on Vinateri to win the game IMO.

PatsRule
01-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Your game is at Denver though, not an easy place to win. If the Pats want to win they will have to keep it close and rely on Vinateri to win the game IMO.

Understood Mile high is a huge advantage for Denver but something tells me we can beat them..

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 06:40 PM

Let me spell it out for you, PatsRule, cuz I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say...(lol). If it's the Steelers v Pats in the AFC Championship game, it will be our beloved Steelers who come out the champions! :bouncy:

PatsRule
01-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Let me spell it out for you, PatsRule, cuz I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say...(lol). If it's the Steelers v Pats in the AFC Championship game, it will be our beloved Steelers who come out the champions! :bouncy:

well you are 0-2 so far and I do not see any reason why it will not be 0-3 sorry we have pitsburg's #

SteelersGirlTN7
01-08-2006, 08:04 PM
well you are 0-2 so far and I do not see any reason why it will not be 0-3 sorry we have pitsburg's #

Theres a first time for everything ...

we finally won a road game tonight ..

Steelers are on a mission ... more so than last year....

Last year, we kind of coasted ... on a 15-1 record ...

we are earning everything we get this year!

Justin Otstott
01-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Theres a first time for everything ...

we finally won a road game tonight ..

Steelers are on a mission ... more so than last year....

Last year, we kind of coasted ... on a 15-1 record ...

we are earning everything we get this year!

yes sur! I must agree my lady!

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-08-2006, 08:25 PM
You guys must win this game then go to Idy beat them and we will take care of Denver and the AFC championship game at Foxboro....what do you thinkThats all I wanted for Christmas!:bouncy:

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 08:29 PM
but we're changing it this year.....