PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore's Legend Tim Lumber is here!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

steelwall
04-01-2009, 04:29 AM
The way he looks, he ain't got no chance even in China. :chuckle: So, no worries SteelWall. :wink02:

You're right but for the sake of national security we can't have TIMMMMAAA!!!! running around here in China. I'm trying my best to represent the US people here in a possitive way, it would set my work back decades......

xfl2001fan
04-01-2009, 06:05 AM
Separated at birth . . . .

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/images/layout/sub/columnists/TLumber.jpg

http://lancemannion.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bluto_03.jpg

That is such an insult to John. How dare you HTG

xfl2001fan
04-01-2009, 06:22 AM
6 figures?

Here they are:

* & ^ % @ ?

Not a single dollar sign in there...

Seriously? You are WRONG. His six figures are:

! ! ! ! ! !

stlrtruck
04-01-2009, 06:52 AM
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! Inherent ramblings sent via email are about to be quoted!!!!!

TIMMAH has lost his way! What a freak show!?

I feel sorry for the citizens of Frederick and Frederick County having this guy represent them in cyberspace.

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: timlumber1@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 7:36:17 AM
Subject: Re: Your Blog

You are going to compare teams for role models? Really? Ok let's take a look at the idiots that run rampant on the ravens team or at least did before FA began:

1) Bart Scott putting out a bounty on Hines Ward - yeah that's classy!

2) Ray Lewis obstructing justice and being involved in the stabbing of two men in ATL. Must be nice to have a bunch of thugs that will jump on the grenade for you so you can continue to pad stats in the NFL for things you've never done.

3) Then there was Jamal Lewis - how was his jail time? Yeah I know he's no longer with the team but he was there for awhile.

At least Joey Porter when he ran his mouth he backed it up on the field. Maybe that's why you don't like the Steelers - more times than not, when a player speaks it comes to fruition on the field. Unlike the ravens when all they do is talked and then get knocked out by our WR Corp!

-------------------
To:
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 1:26:53 AM

Why didnt Little Ben have a license for his mopad? That is not a role model the kids should look up to! Thats why I dont like the Steelers! They had another idiot named Joey Porter on there team also!

stlrtruck
04-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Hey pennys make sense! I told you im smarter than a 1st grader!

Yes, pennies make sense to you because that's what your incessant, incoherent, rambings are worth - :twocents:

It's a shame that we can't cut pennies in half and use them. Because even giving you a half cent would be an overpayment.

COME ON TIMMAH! I'M STILL YELLING AND WINNING THIS DEBATE! (isn't that your theory - the more you yell the more you win - now that's hysterical :toofunny:)

You do realize that in order to win a debate you've actually got to know what the hell you are talking about?

Dino 6 Rings
04-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Seriously Dino 6 Rings! I am not just writing this blog to be rude! Its a fact that you lost a very very very valuable #3 WR in Washington! Hines Ward will still hurt in the Super Bowl...most players arent the same after leg injuries! I am not saying this to be rude but I just dont see Hines Ward ever being any good again!

You say very 3 times when talking about Nate Washington...that right there shows me a high volume of insanity on your part. Nate was good, as a number 3 receiver, but he had a bad habit of dropping the ball on the 3rd down plays and disapearing in big games.

If you want to put all your apples into the "Ward won't be the same" basket, please do, if that's what makes you feel happy about your team's chances.

What I see is an agining Ward that will still show up in big spots and make clutch catches when we need it most. I see Holmes coming into his own and as long as he keeps his nose clean, fingers crossed, he will be considered a great receiver in seasons to come, and I also see those two Super Bowl MVP Receivers teaching Mr. Rookie Drops Sweed how to focus and play the game at a pro level.

Oh, and Tim. You really aren't that good at smack talk. I mean, you've barked and barked on this site a lot but really, your bark has no bite. Its almost like having a toothless weiner dog gum my calf muscle. Its annoying, yeah, but it doesn't hurt, and I don't even have to really kick you hard to get you to stop, just push you off with the bottom of my foot. Go lay down toothless dog and take a nap. Play with the Big Dogs when you've grown up a little.

HometownGal
04-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Me and him look just alike HometownGal..I wonder if he left me in his will?

He left you a one way airline ticket to Bumfuk, Egypt.

He left us here at SF his porcelain god so we'd have something to catch our vomit when we read your posts and blog. :poop:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Sweed is the loser who dropped a easy touchdown in the AFC championship game then gets hurt like a little baby falling down on the ground!

1) You ignored the fact that ANYONE who knew even a little about football would take Sweed over Matt Jones

2) You ignored the fact that you have NO IDEA what your own teams needs are in the upcoming draft

3) and......you ignored the fact that Sweed would be the #2 reciever on the Ravens and eventually the best reciever on your team when your geriatric #1 WR has a stroke.

Come back when you have actual facts....If there is anyone over there in Ratbirdville that actually knows anything about football....bring them with you.

You may go now.
:wave:

stlrtruck
04-01-2009, 10:31 AM
1)Come back when you have actual facts....If there is anyone over there in Ratbirdville that actually knows anything about football....bring them with you.

You may go now.

That's the problem, he doesn't have facts, doesn't know where to get the facts, and Brian Billick won't return his emails to give him even the hint of a fact!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Wish I was making this up....but here is "Tim Lumbers" bio from the baltimore sun.

Introducing ... Tim Lumber!
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to take a moment and introduce Tim Lumber, who will be writing occasional posts about his various exploits in and out of Baltimore bars.

Here is a brief bio Tim Lumber submitted to me:

Name: Tim Lumber

Birthday: 4-21-1975

Hobby: Writing Fun and crazy stories

If readers want to E-Mail me, they can at timlumber1@aol.com. My goal in life is to be one of the greatest writers to ever live. Im married to wife Mary Lumber with 2 step kids ...

I own my own Trailer Home (not sure if you want to put trailer home in bio...Ha Ha!).

If theres anything else you want me to include in Bio just let me know ... thanks alot Sam Sessa, i liked the Midnight Sun website alot !! Look forward to being a part of it!!!!!!
http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/midnight_sun/blog/2009/01/introducing_tim_lumber.html

1) Unlike the rest of America...he is actually married to his wife. :doh:

2) He actually OWNS his Trailer Home...(Rents the lot...but owns the home):cooldude:

3) Since he says he "liked" the Midnight Sun...I quess he is writing for a newspaper he hates?:hunch:

revefsreleets
04-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Actual wedding dance photo of Timmah...notice his best friend, fan club president, and only actual Tim Lumber blog reader there in the background...

http://www.popgardenradio.com/images/retards2.jpg

fansince'76
04-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Wow, this guy is getting LAMBASTED. :toofunny:

revefsreleets
04-01-2009, 11:43 AM
In truth, he's actually pretty much the embodiment of all Ratbird fans: Stupid, loud, ill informed, c ocky and arrogant and just generally clueless, not only about the game of football, but also about the entire world around him.

I was gonna lay off him because he's clearly a retard, but the kid just doesn't quit, so....

SteelShooter
04-01-2009, 02:29 PM
This guy is actually becoming boring. I was hoping for an intellectual battle...........poor guy came to the fight empty-handed.

I'll just chalk him up to the fact that the warning on the box is true:
"Latex condoms can, and will, break on occasion."

His parents probably couldn't afford the abortion what with the high cost of trailer park lots and all.

Muppet13
04-01-2009, 02:34 PM
This guy is actually becoming boring. I was hoping for an intellectual battle...........poor guy came to the fight empty-handed.

His parents probably couldn't afford the abortion what with the high cost of trailer park lots and all.

Thats a bit too harsh!

Galax Steeler
04-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I think Dumber has to be the laughing stock of Baltimore if he was wrighting for shit he wouldn't even get a smell.:rofl:

SteelersMongol
04-02-2009, 12:48 AM

Thats a bit too harsh!

It's not 2 harsh. He's probably used 2 this kind of stuff, & the worse it could B actually very true. :laughing: Poor sucker. :chuckle:

steelwall
04-02-2009, 01:29 AM
I was gonna lay off him because he's clearly a retard, but the kid just doesn't quit, so....

You know after you first mentioned this I thought what if this guy really is retarded? I allso thought of laying off, but he seems to enjoy getting utterly and completely made an ass of. Plus he's got a blog and is a "famous" writter noted in other columns, with his "stuff" out there in public forums, so I guess he's fair game.

Now I don't know what the hell to think though, is he retarded or not? Hard for me to believe the later, but hey I gues any self proclaimed proud owner of his "trailor home" with acces to the net could spew an enourmous amount of incoherant nonsence all over the web. No offence to people living in trailors, but I think they would take a bit more pride in the way they say it, or even say it at all....why is it relevant in the first place:noidea:

But it's kinda like kicking around a ragdoll a bit fun at first but then it gets boring.

revefsreleets
04-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Oh, he's definitely retarded (and I'm totally serious). Did you see the pictures of him? Especially the one in front of someone else's limo? He's short, has the bowl cut, the vacant blank look, the little sausage fingers...and, Christ, just read his writing.

Retarded.

lilyoder6
04-02-2009, 08:31 AM
i feel bad for u timmah... i rly do.. must be hard to be u

HometownGal
04-02-2009, 10:17 AM
Timwit where are you???? :noidea: I look forward to my morning chuckles reading your posts. You didn't get shit-canned again, did ya? :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Timwit where are you???? :noidea: I look forward to my morning chuckles reading your posts. You didn't get shit-canned again, did ya? :chuckle: Its time to Chuckle! Im Back! My computer got that virus on Wednesday....its running good now! Im back and Im ready to do what I do best..kick *ss and take names!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:12 PM
i feel bad for u timmah... i rly do.. must be hard to be u Yeah Its hard being a Living legend...reality...its fun as hell!

ShutDown24
04-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Its time to Chuckle! Im Back! My computer got that virus on Wednesday....its running good now! Im back and Im ready to do what I do best..kick *ss and take names!

Wow, I should have known YOU would be one of the people to get that virus. That just confirms your status of a :doh:

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Why aint my Avitar coming up? I want to let you fools see what a Living Legend looks like! This is my MUG-SHOT!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:18 PM
Wow, I should have known YOU would be one of the people to get that virus. That just confirms your status of a :doh: Yeah speaking of your name Shutdown...my laptop was litterally shut down! It was like the computer virus was the Ravens defense!

MACH1
04-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Yeah speaking of your name Shutdown...my laptop was litterally shut down! It was like the computer virus was the Ravens defense!

Old and tired.

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:21 PM
In truth, he's actually pretty much the embodiment of all Ratbird fans: Stupid, loud, ill informed, c ocky and arrogant and just generally clueless, not only about the game of football, but also about the entire world around him.

I was gonna lay off him because he's clearly a retard, but the kid just doesn't quit, so.... I love talking smack! If you ever talk nice to me that would offend me more I think! Are you a human? You look like a weird animal-man!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Old and tired. Are you OLD? Maybe I will buy you a wheelchair for Christmas...Mr.Magoo!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:23 PM
you smell like fartsThen you should quit eating beans you smelly bastard..hahaha!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Wow, this guy is getting LAMBASTED. :toofunny: Whats Lambasted? Are you drinking again fansince76?

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Seriously? You are WRONG. His six figures are:

! ! ! ! ! ! I DONT make 6 figures! I should though Mr. President of the Cubans!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:28 PM
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! Inherent ramblings sent via email are about to be quoted!!!!!

TIMMAH has lost his way! What a freak show!?

I feel sorry for the citizens of Frederick and Frederick County having this guy represent them in cyberspace. Your friend is like a headache that wont go away! I am going to have to school him! I am going to have to embarras him so bad he never shows his face on the web! I am the Sheriff of the internet world!

MACH1
04-02-2009, 11:30 PM
What time is it?

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.youthblog.org/archives/Tool%2520time%2520Tim.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFEhENg8UkrfstaoCQ7RmO1vuc7RQ

Its TOOL TIME

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:32 PM
You say very 3 times when talking about Nate Washington...that right there shows me a high volume of insanity on your part. Nate was good, as a number 3 receiver, but he had a bad habit of dropping the ball on the 3rd down plays and disapearing in big games.

If you want to put all your apples into the "Ward won't be the same" basket, please do, if that's what makes you feel happy about your team's chances.

What I see is an agining Ward that will still show up in big spots and make clutch catches when we need it most. I see Holmes coming into his own and as long as he keeps his nose clean, fingers crossed, he will be considered a great receiver in seasons to come, and I also see those two Super Bowl MVP Receivers teaching Mr. Rookie Drops Sweed how to focus and play the game at a pro level.

Oh, and Tim. You really aren't that good at smack talk. I mean, you've barked and barked on this site a lot but really, your bark has no bite. Its almost like having a toothless weiner dog gum my calf muscle. Its annoying, yeah, but it doesn't hurt, and I don't even have to really kick you hard to get you to stop, just push you off with the bottom of my foot. Go lay down toothless dog and take a nap. Play with the Big Dogs when you've grown up a little. You aint no Living Legend ...your a damn fool! Quit drinking so much youy alchoholic! I am a professional I know the facts...thats why I write columns for a living! You should listen to what I have to say...YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING...Albert Einstein! Listen...Buy some Q-Tips and clean the damn wax out of your ears!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:34 PM
What time is it?

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.youthblog.org/archives/Tool%2520time%2520Tim.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFEhENg8UkrfstaoCQ7RmO1vuc7RQ

Its TOOL TIME Mach1 theres only room for one Tim in this world and his last name just happens to be Lumber! Would you like a free autograph? Its a $19.95 value!

MACH1
04-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Mach1 theres only room for one Tim in this world and his last name just happens to be Lumber! Would you like a free autograph? Its a $19.95 value!

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/8/8/c888d706a6251928481cef9a8e92e611.jpg

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:36 PM
He left you a one way airline ticket to Bumfuk, Egypt.

He left us here at SF his porcelain god so we'd have something to catch our vomit when we read your posts and blog. :poop: Why you being so mean HometownGal..I was thinking about mailing you a free autograph also...you aint getting it now Missy!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:38 PM
1) You ignored the fact that ANYONE who knew even a little about football would take Sweed over Matt Jones

2) You ignored the fact that you have NO IDEA what your own teams needs are in the upcoming draft

3) and......you ignored the fact that Sweed would be the #2 reciever on the Ravens and eventually the best reciever on your team when your geriatric #1 WR has a stroke.

Come back when you have actual facts....If there is anyone over there in Ratbirdville that actually knows anything about football....bring them with you.

You may go now.
:wave: Sweed is a cross-eyed Non-catching Loser! He wouldnt even make our team...FACT! You have him and washed up Hines Ward...WOW!!!

MACH1
04-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Why you being so mean HometownGal..I was thinking about mailing you a free autograph also...you aint getting it now Missy!

Awww...no free toilet paper.

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:45 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/c/8/8/c888d706a6251928481cef9a8e92e611.jpg Im glads you rolled the red carpet out for me Mach1...I was starting to feel like Rodney Dangerfield...getting no respect! I am a legend....I demand it...if I dont get it I just embarras people so bad...

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Awww...no free toilet paper. I buy my toilet paper at Wal-Mart fool!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Actual wedding dance photo of Timmah...notice his best friend, fan club president, and only actual Tim Lumber blog reader there in the background...

http://www.popgardenradio.com/images/retards2.jpg This is you revefsreleets...NO WONDER YOU WEAR A HALLOWEEN MASK ON YOUR AVITAR....YOU UGLY BASTARD....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:rofl::laughing::r ofl::laughing:

tony hipchest
04-02-2009, 11:50 PM
:huh: wtf.... :wtf:

"you sound like a giant choo-choo train"

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Well, I must admit you are actually correct on this one............sure hope those tears do not tarnish that SB Ring too much. LMAO!!!!!! fINALLY SOMEONE ADMITS iM RIGHT! eVERYONE THIS IS WHY THIS GUY IS PRESIDENT HERE! hE KNOWS HIS FACTS!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:51 PM
:huh: wtf.... :wtf:

"you sound like a giant choo-choo train" a Golden...choo-choo train!

Tim Lumber
04-02-2009, 11:53 PM
I have to write a story tonight for Frederick News Post..once again I promise to write the truth...I am writing another sh*tty story about the Steelers..hahahaha! Maryland is going to be laughing at you losers tommorow!

tony hipchest
04-02-2009, 11:57 PM
you sit on a golden train every time you take a seat, huh?

MACH1
04-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I have to write a story tonight for Frederick News Post..once again I promise to write the truth...I am writing another sh*tty story about the Steelers..hahahaha! Maryland is going to be laughing at you losers tommorow!

I'm sure your one fan can't wait.

http://www.tandjent.com/meshforum/media/timmy-retard.jpg

MACH1
04-03-2009, 12:00 AM
you sit on a golden train every time you take a seat, huh?

Golden train or golden shower?:monkey:

steelwall
04-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Ok revefsreleets, I'm going to try to put our theory to bed. I'm still not 100% convinced but I'm 98%. I just gotta get that 2% sorted out.

Tim, you're so fat you have to take your pants off to put your hands in your pockets!:sofunny:

Steelman16
04-03-2009, 12:17 AM
Yo Lumber, do you realize that if you only reply to replies that you have the lower hand of the 'debate'? Why dontcha slap down some cold facts so we can get started?

C'mon, I dare ya.

Tim Lumber
04-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Yo Lumber, do you realize that if you only reply to replies that you have the lower hand of the 'debate'? Why dontcha slap down some cold facts so we can get started?

C'mon, I dare ya. HEY YOUR THE COACH...O.K! Today I will be your wake-up call! You dont need no coffee:coffee:after you read this...YOU LOSERS! If I make you ANGRY :banging: It will help you Losers wake up! Its Friday...its almost drinking time! Im sure a lot of you Steeler fans get drunk every weekend...since there aint a lot to do in Pittsburgh:rofl:! Your team is going to be a joke this season:rofl:! You only have 1 WR the other 2 are bums! Wake-up Pittsburgh:coffee: !!! I recomend you eat some pop-corn:popcorn:when you read my posts! There that entertaining! Question of the Day: Why do you all wave CHICKEN TOWELS:tt03:? Kiss your wife good-bye:hug:bucktooth...its time for you to go to WORK! This post was so good Im sure your clapping:applaudit:for me! For that I tip my hat:hatsoff:! Now I have to wave good-bye:wave:you loser...its time to go to work!:banging: Have fun!:chuckle:

Tim Lumber
04-03-2009, 02:22 AM
:applaudit:I'm sure your one fan can't wait.

http://www.tandjent.com/meshforum/media/timmy-retard.jpg:Mach1 your a ugly bastard!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Steelman16
04-03-2009, 02:23 AM
And I suppose the "writing" career bids you work exotic hours from 3 AM to noon. :rolleyes:

You still didn't try to argue with anything substantial, such as statistics (which you can find on pretty much any sports site, such as NFL.com, yahoo.com, espn.com, etc) and make a half-educated statement. Instead you came out with the your usual half-witted remarks, claiming that you made the greatest response in SF history. I've got a better one: how does beating your team 3 times in one year, INCLUDING the AFCCG, on the road to a Super Bowl win sound?

Really the only thing you have going for you is 32 pages of getting your butt kicked back into the gutter.

Enjoy it while it lasts. :tt03:

Tim Lumber
04-03-2009, 02:27 AM
And I suppose the "writing" career bids you work exotic hours from 3 AM to noon. :rolleyes:

You still didn't try to argue with anything substantial, such as statistics (which you can find on pretty much any sports site, such as NFL.com, yahoo.com, espn.com, etc) and make a half-educated statement. Instead you came out with the your usual half-witted remarks.

Really the only thing you have going for you is 32 pages of getting your butt kicked back into the gutter.

Enjoy it while it lasts. :tt03: Facts are Im a professional! I know the Ravens are better than your Steelers this season...does this make you mad:mad:Coach? Then bang your head:banging:against the wall! That will you think more clearly! Some of you think Im just a :blah::blah:writer! But Im actually the best and smartest one in the world today! Go eat some:popcorn:and sober up pal! The bar:drink:doesnt open up for a few more hours!

Steelman16
04-03-2009, 02:36 AM
Facts are Im a professional! I know the Ravens are better than your Steelers this season...does this make you mad:mad:Coach? Then bang your head:banging:against the wall! That will you think more clearly! Some of you think Im just a :blah::blah:writer! But Im actually the best and smartest one in the world today! Go eat some:popcorn:and sober up pal! The bar:drink:doesnt open up for a few more hours!

Alright Mr. Professional, answer the following questions:

How many times did the Steelers beat the Ravens last year?

Did the Steelers win Super Bowl 43?

How many starters did the Steelers lose in the offseason?

Now, after you've figured those out, answer these:

How many times did the Ravens beat the Steelers last year, and the year before, and the year before that?

What kind of improvement did the Ravens make to merit them beating the Steelers twice next season?

When or if you get them all answered correctly, let me know.

steelwall
04-03-2009, 02:52 AM
Why is TIMMAAA!!! not responding to me I'm trying to conduct an experiment here??

Galax Steeler
04-03-2009, 03:39 AM
Mach1 theres only room for one Tim in this world and his last name just happens to be Lumber! !

I think you meant Dumber.

Galax Steeler
04-03-2009, 03:41 AM
! It was like the computer virus was the Ravens defense!

That would be the only thing they could shutdown because they had three chances last year to shut the Steelers down and couldn't do it.:rofl:

Aussie_steeler
04-03-2009, 05:08 AM
Facts are Im a professional!

trailer timmy. well well well.... how the low just keeps sinking lower! i heard that you got fired from johns hopkins medical center last week for drinking on the job. rumor has it that you were working in the sperm bank at the time.

http://www.fannation.com/message_boards/show_topic/65725-tim-lumber-insults-himself-when-no-one-else-listens

Factory worker, professional blogger and medical technician. The consumate professional at all your jobs as you keep informing us.

Looks like you really are the pride of Maryland Tim. Normally I would say :drink: but I dont think that I want to share a drink with you considering your drink of choice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Financial contribution to Tim Lumbers Financial Fund = $0
( Sorry Tim - wont be clicking on your blog to help with the bank balance)

Buzz05
04-03-2009, 05:31 AM
This guy is a joke. He got canned from the Baltimore Sun because he is the worst writer known to man. He did a guest appereance on a social blog and it was like reading something my 8 year old nephew would write. All he knows how to do is blow his own horn and he doesn't say anything worth reading. The more we talk to the clown the more he will come back with such insite as "I'm Tim Lumber, I'm a Tool, please pay attention to me because I have no friends"

Tim, just do the world a favor and leave. I saw on SI.com how you talked a big game but when it came down to a one on one battle with someone you chickened out. You have no guts and no honor. Maybe thats why you write for some newspaper blog in Fredneck, Md.

You talk about how great Baltimore is but all you do is talk about Pittsburgh, the Steelers, and the fans. I think you secretly want to be one of us. Come on just admit it and Tony might not spank you too hard. :flipoff:

HometownGal
04-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Why you being so mean HometownGal..I was thinking about mailing you a free autograph also...you aint getting it now Missy!

Geez, I'm just heartbroken - whatever shall I do? :crying01:

Buzz05
04-03-2009, 05:59 AM
Geez, I'm just heartbroken - whatever shall I do? :crying01:

Hometown do you need a shoulder to cry on? I know Timmy just broke your heart :rofl:

HometownGal
04-03-2009, 06:05 AM
Hometown do you need a shoulder to cry on? I know Timmy just broke your heart :rofl:

Yes I do, as a matter of fact. I shall never be the same again. :crying02:

steelwall
04-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Well.... :coffee: time to go to the bathroom and drop a big ol' Tim Lumber.........

stlrtruck
04-03-2009, 07:14 AM
Why aint my Avitar coming up? I want to let you fools see what a Living Legend looks like! This is my MUG-SHOT!

So it really wasn't the virus that shut down but most likely the Maryland State Police!! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
04-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Your friend is like a headache that wont go away! I am going to have to school him! I am going to have to embarras him so bad he never shows his face on the web! I am the Sheriff of the internet world!

Knowing my friend, you don't have a chance in hell of embarrassing him. However, by the looks of it, you are doing a great job of embarrassing the hell out of yourself!!

Still waiting for facts...

Buzz05
04-03-2009, 07:22 AM
Still waiting for facts...

And you'll keep on waiting. This guy doesn't know what a fact is.

Buzz05
04-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Well.... :coffee: time to go to the bathroom and drop a big ol' Tim Lumber.........

You might want to double flush. We don't want any Lumbers floating around

stlrtruck
04-03-2009, 07:24 AM
WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! MORE INCOHERENT EMAIL RAMBLINGS OF A LOST V.I (Village Idiot)!!!

Here is Timmah's most recent post on his blog:
https://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/blogs/display_Comments_Blog.htm?blogID=3587&bid=84#postComments

Steeler fans are actually Mr.Himuss the most hated sports fans in America....did you know that? You sound like a very educated man...Im assuming you at least made it to the 9th grade in high school am I correct? I have always believed the Ravens are Marylands team! Not them deadskins! But all in all the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl this season!

And his email to my friend:

Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 8:03:52 AM

You are a moron Tim. You respond with child like antics and have no facts to back you up.

Hines Ward was in no way "taken out", it was a good play on the ravens tackler, injuries are just part of the game. A fan understands that and so do respectable players. You didn't hear Hines complaining like Bart Scott or other ravens players do after they get hit hard!

As for Ray, you are right he wasn't convicted but he did get charged with obstruction of justice. Why was that? What was he hiding? Yeah great role model for kids there.

As for the name calling on Ben, people - especially ones from baltimoronville - can call him whatever they want. I'm pretty sure the shines off his two super bowl rings and two lombardi trophies make it difficult to hear any of that nonsense coming out of ratbird city!

Get back to me when Joe Flaccid does something more than just wins a few games. Let me know when he has the stats, NAY - the rings, to back up what he does on the field. Your team has a bunch of thugs on it, and ray lewis is the generator of that thug mentality - yeah that's what I want my kids to immulate, a bunch of thugs!

Hey Timmy, you don't call checkmate with a pawn! You sir are the pawn!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:52:05 PM

Hnes Ward is a chump...and he was taken out! Ray Lewis was not convicted of stabbing anyone..Jamal Lewis is a idiot...he is Clevlands problem now...just like Scott is New Yorks problem! At least our athletes dot drive motorcycles around with no license and try and act like Evil Kneival! Our QB isnt called BenGay in the locker room(see:Little Ben)! I think I made my case check mate...I win again bucky!

Buzz05
04-03-2009, 07:35 AM
Lumber is talking about how stupid everyone is compared to him...this clown can't even spell...

fansince'76
04-03-2009, 07:51 AM
Its time to Chuckle! Im Back! My computer got that virus on Wednesday....its running good now! Im back and Im ready to do what I do best..kick *ss and take names!

You got that Conficker worm, eh? Not surprising. :drooling: :finger:

revefsreleets
04-03-2009, 07:57 AM
What.
An.
Idiot.

Is there anyone older than 5 or younger than 85, or not mentally retarded that actually caught the conficker?

Answer (and this thread confirms it): No!

steelwall
04-03-2009, 07:59 AM
WARNING!!!! WARNING!!!! MORE INCOHERENT EMAIL RAMBLINGS OF A LOST V.I (Village Idiot)!!!

Here is Timmah's most recent post on his blog:
https://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/blogs/display_Comments_Blog.htm?blogID=3587&bid=84#postComments

And his email to my friend:

Thank you for all the warnings now. Now I can prepare my brain accordingly, and won't suffer any long term brain damage, as a result of a sudden shock to mind boggling gibberish.:thumbsup:

People this guy is either

1. Flat out Retarded, literally
2. Giving the fact he never takes the time to bust out stats, he's spamming as many boards possible for hits to his blog.
3. He is drunk as hell when he uses his computer.

X-Terminator
04-03-2009, 08:55 AM
You got that Conficker worm, eh? Not surprising. :drooling: :finger:

Only an absolute dimwitted simpleton could have gotten that Conficker worm. Wait, that describes Timmah to a T...

fansince'76
04-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Only an absolute dimwitted simpleton could have gotten that Conficker worm. Wait, that describes Timmah to a T...

One of our business units in Michigan got hit and hit hard with it in January. They installed the patch for it, but failed to reboot their servers after they installed the patch on them. :doh:

X-Terminator
04-03-2009, 11:37 AM
One of our business units in Michigan got hit and hit hard with it in January. They installed the patch for it, but failed to reboot their servers after they installed the patch on them. :doh:

Seriously? What the hell? How does the Windows sysadmin (who I assume is responsible for rolling out patches) still have a job after that? :doh:

Dino 6 Rings
04-03-2009, 11:40 AM
You aint no Living Legend ...your a damn fool! Quit drinking so much youy alchoholic! I am a professional I know the facts...thats why I write columns for a living! You should listen to what I have to say...YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING...Albert Einstein! Listen...Buy some Q-Tips and clean the damn wax out of your ears!

Wow, is that the best you have to offer you ignorant cow lover?

I know the facts, the series is at 16-10, in favor of the Steelers. We kick the crap out of your pathetic team more often than not. Its a fact that your QB threw the game losing INT to Troy P in the playoffs and your old slow pathetic defense gave up an 80 yard drive at the end of the second game. And its a fact your sally girl team got the ball first in OT in the first game and we still won. Why is that? Oh right, because your defense couldn't do the job. Couldn't do it all year long.

I'm much smarter than you are Pal. You're nothing but a sorry blogger for some tiny little news paper in a tiny little town.

I see your picture, how cute. What's wrong with your face? Did you get dropped as a kid by your drunk mother or was she just smoking crack while you were developing in her stomach? Maybe your father jerked off into a flower pot and had a blooming idiot for a child.

Yeah, bring it on Mr Splinter. I'll be here every day to drive my foot right down your throat.

Nothing you bring has any fact. Nothing you say has any bearing other than to prop yourself up by bashing the Greatest Franchise in the History of the NFL. You know the game, if you bash the Steelers in your poor excuse for a Blog, you'll get lots of Steelers fans to come to your site, which will drive up your hits and make you look valid to your boss. I get it, its an old tactic. Good luck with it Fck Balls.

How long til you lose your team again and the Ravens are playing in L.A.?

fansince'76
04-03-2009, 11:44 AM
Seriously? What the hell? How does the Windows sysadmin (who I assume is responsible for rolling out patches) still have a job after that? :doh:

I think someone did get shitcanned for it, but I'm not always privy to that kind of HR info. It was a pretty much inexcusable mistake. I rolled that patch out last October for our campus here in Denver and I made damn sure that every machine rebooted and was patched, particularly after all the advisories that came out for it from Trend Micro and Microsoft during December.

Dino 6 Rings
04-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Facts are Im a professional! I know the Ravens are better than your Steelers this season...

Tell you what Mr Professional. I'd debate you anytime, anyplace, with any Judge you want deciding the out come. I'd debate you at Mid Field of your home Stadium with your entire crowd there dressed in purple and Still kick the crap out of you word for word.

You know nothing, you are nothing, I'd eat your lunch, take your money and by the end of a real debate with me you'd either Kill yourself or worse, move to Cleveland.

Anytime Chump.

You got nothing on me. You're about as valid as the piece of toilet paper that rips off when you put a new roll onto the spinner. You're as important as the 2nd Robin in Spring, you're as necessary as missed extra point in a pre-season game.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Facts are Im a professional!

REEEEAAAALLLLY.....time to pull out the red pen "Mr. Professional"

I know the Ravens are better than your Steelers this season...

No....since you are talking about the future...you THINK that the Ravens will be better...until it actually happens...the STEELERS are the World Champions!!!...and the Ravens are 2nd place in the AFC North, nothing more.

Then bang your head against the wall! That will you think more clearly!

That will you think more clearly....?:tap:

That will you think more clearly...?:huh:

That will you think more clearly....?:hunch:

Now THAT is a sentence from a TRUE professional!!!! :bs:

Some of you think Im just a writer! But Im actually the best and smartest one in the world today! Go eat some:popcorn:and sober up pal! The bar:drink:doesnt open up for a few more hours!

You Know!...I hear!...that real writers!...know how to use punctuation correctly!

Your a fraud as a writer and uneducated as a football fan.

kmsteelerwr15
04-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Tell you what Mr Professional. I'd debate you anytime, anyplace, with any Judge you want deciding the out come. I'd debate you at Mid Field of your home Stadium with your entire crowd there dressed in purple and Still kick the crap out of you word for word.

You know nothing, you are nothing, I'd eat your lunch, take your money and by the end of a real debate with me you'd either Kill yourself or worse, move to Cleveland.

Anytime Chump.

You got nothing on me. You're about as valid as the piece of toilet paper that rips off when you put a new roll onto the spinner. You're as important as the 2nd Robin in Spring, you're as necessary as missed extra point in a pre-season game.

you gotta remember is home crowd looks alot like this.....

:tt02::tt::tt03::tt02::tt::tt03::tt02::tt::tt03:

tony hipchest
04-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Fredricks finest....

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/Pink_Flamingos_mellomstort.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/pf.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/the-egg-lady.jpg

Hide your chickens! Timmuh is here!

lilyoder6
04-03-2009, 06:17 PM
those pictures are just wrong.. just simply wrong... a bet that movie burned a lot of eyes

tony hipchest
04-03-2009, 06:29 PM
and therin lies the delimma,

what has burned more eyes...

a divine flick?

or a blog by timma?

MACH1
04-03-2009, 06:33 PM
At least divine is famous.

tony hipchest
04-03-2009, 07:02 PM
At least divine is famous. :hatsoff:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/ownage.jpg

tony hipchest
04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
speaking of john waters flicks and timma in the same sentence....

anyone ever see "Pecker"? good flick.

stay a while and have a cup o "tea" timmy-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/pcking_bg.jpg

enjoy your stay and have a ball!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/wrk_wallballs1.jpg

i cant wait to see what type of "smack" talk you have to offer.

Muppet13
04-03-2009, 07:28 PM

No....since you are talking about the future...you THINK that the Ravens will be better...until it actually happens...the STEELERS are the World Champions!!!...and the Ravens are 2nd place in the AFC North, nothing more.

You Know!...I hear!...that real writers!...know how to use punctuation correctly!

Your a fraud as a writer and uneducated as a football fan.

Well said!

HometownGal
04-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Hnes Ward is a chump...and he was taken out! Ray Lewis was not convicted of stabbing anyone..Jamal Lewis is a idiot...he is Clevlands problem now...just like Scott is New Yorks problem! At least our athletes dot drive motorcycles around with no license and try and act like Evil Kneival! Our QB isnt called BenGay in the locker room(see:Little Ben)! I think I made my case check mate...I win again bucky!

http://www.apostropher.com/blog/img/pot-kettle.jpg

steelwall
04-03-2009, 09:27 PM
http://www.apostropher.com/blog/img/pot-kettle.jpg

Sadly HTG he'll never understand that photo, and would say something like "h!!!! is that the kind od cooking thingys steelers fans use!!!!!:rofl: iin my town we actually have trees!!!":rofl::rofl::rofl: RA!!! RA!!!! RUFF!!! RUf!!!!!!

For those of you that have been folling mine and the rev's theory Timmmaa is actually literaly retarded, I recant my one post were I said I was 98% sure he's retarded. Now I'm convinced that it is a combination of #2 and #3 on that list.

Which combined, basicly say Timmaa!! is a spammer on many boards, for hits to his blog (the reason he never takes the time to bust out stats, doing this to get hits to his blog) and he's slap drunk when he types. Thrown in a little narcisism and a dab of doush into the mix, and their you have Timmaa!!!

Note: This theaory is a result of extensive scientific work done on the content of Timmaa's!!!!! 'writing'....

SteelersinCA
04-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Does someone seriously pay this guy to write for their paper? This mental midget doesn't even know proper grammar or how to use a spell check. I feel bad for Frederick, nevermind the terrible representation he gives to ratbird fans.

This guy has to be the most un-entertaining, uneducated tool ever to come onto SF. At least take a picture of yourself stomping a terrible towel or something, you're pathetic.

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 03:52 AM

Anytime Chump.

You got nothing on me. You're about as valid as the piece of toilet paper that rips off when you put a new roll onto the spinner. You're as important as the 2nd Robin in Spring, you're as necessary as missed extra point in a pre-season game.Keep dreaming Loser! I only see one chump here...and thats you mother:blah:! Notice the censorship...thats class jerk!

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 03:56 AM
you gotta remember is home crowd looks alot like this.....

:tt02::tt::tt03::tt02::tt::tt03::tt02::tt::tt03: :applaudit::applaudit:BULLSH*T!:applaudit::applaud it:

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 03:58 AM

Your a fraud as a writer and uneducated as a football fan.:mad::mad::mad::mad:Your a retard! Do you know that?:mad::mad:

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 03:59 AM
speaking of john waters flicks and timma in the same sentence....

anyone ever see "Pecker"? good flick.

stay a while and have a cup o "tea" timmy-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/pcking_bg.jpg

enjoy your stay and have a ball!

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/wrk_wallballs1.jpg

i cant wait to see what type of "smack" talk you have to offer. YOUR THE ONE WHO HAD 2 BALLS....2 BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH...:rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing::rofl:

steelwall
04-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Damn you TiMMMAAA!!! why do you refuse to answer my questions!!!!! Can't you see I'm still conducting an on going experiment?

Tim....you're so ugly, you fell outta the ugly tree and hit every branch.... RA!!!!! RA!!!!!!!

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Factory worker, professional blogger and medical technician. The consumate professional at all your jobs as you keep informing us.

Looks like you really are the pride of Maryland Tim. Normally I would say :drink: but I dont think that I want to share a drink with you considering your drink of choice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Financial contribution to Tim Lumbers Financial Fund = $0
( Sorry Tim - wont be clicking on your blog to help with the bank balance) HELLO MATE!:rofl::laughing::chuckle: Are you from down under...or do you Go down under:rofl::laughing:? Is it true you all eat Kangaroos for dinner mate? Why do you all use the word mate,,,mate? Are you a soccer player mate?

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 04:10 AM
Yes I do, as a matter of fact. I shall never be the same again. :crying02: No baby girl..I never meant to break your heart! I never knew you were a fan of mine, to that I applaud your inteligence:applaudit:! What are you doing? Reading this post eating:popcorn:? My posts are very entertaining...and truthful!

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 04:12 AM
And you'll keep on waiting. This guy doesn't know what a fact is. Its the oposite of a opinion moron!:popcorn::popcorn:

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 04:14 AM
Why is TIMMAAA!!! not responding to me I'm trying to conduct an experiment here?? Im still wondering why you didnt get me that acting interview! Mr.Hong Kong actor! How do you say living legend in Hong Kong?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn:

Tim Lumber
04-04-2009, 04:22 AM
I cant answer all the questions tonight kids! I am :drink:DRUNK! No joke! Too many 100 proof Old Crow Whiskey shots...I've got double vision!:wink02: I signed a autograph at the bar tonight! So:flap:for all you jealous fools! I GOT A WARNING NOTICE TODAY AT FREDERICK NEWS POST...NO DAMN JOKE EITHER! They said Im turning my sports blog into a anti-pittsburgh blog! Im mad...I am drunk..the room is spinning!:banging::banging::banging:!! Its time to go to bed!!!

steelwall
04-04-2009, 04:56 AM
Im still wondering why you didnt get me that acting interview! Mr.Hong Kong actor! How do you say living legend in Hong Kong?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn:

A responce!!!! I'm living in mainland China Timma!!! not Hong Kong....a famous, bestest... writterest....type... should know that.

OK, I'm tolally convinced rev,my initial jump to genuine retardation was premature. He's just your every day jack off who has a friend that told him "getting hit's to your bog is good.....dude.." "go to forums and post syte"

stlrtruck
04-04-2009, 05:51 AM
Can't wait for that warning to turn into a release. I'll have to let my friend know!!

Here's a question wonderlic kid, why is it you repeat the same things back that others type about you? Why don't you have your own rhetoric? You really are full of hot air and have nothing to say. You're just :fishing: for some attention but the truth of the matter is you are :troll: and not even a ratbird :troll: just a freakin' attention wh0re :troll:

And what's with the Old Crow? I use to drink that when I didn't know any better. You do realize it's on the bottom shelf for a reason. Oh wait, that's only in liquor stores that understand the difference and I guess in baltimoronville they don't!!

Galax Steeler
04-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Hey dumber that avatar of yours looks like that dimple on my ass.:rofl:

Muppet13
04-04-2009, 07:16 AM
:mad::mad::mad::mad:Your a retard! Do you know that?:mad::mad:

Just because you don't know how to write doesn't make him a retard.:mad:

Galax Steeler
04-04-2009, 07:16 AM
How do you say living legend in Hong Kong?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn:

This is how you say it Dumber suc_s.

HometownGal
04-04-2009, 07:25 AM
What are you doing? Reading this post eating:popcorn:? My posts are very entertaining...and truthful!

What's with this eating popcorn fetish of yours? I don't eat popcorn when reading your posts - I keep a bucket next to my computer when reading your mindless drivel to catch the :puke:

I am not a Timwit groupie. You, my friend, are definitely a burger shy of a Happy Meal. :screwy:

msafford
04-04-2009, 07:57 AM
coincidence? I think not.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/14576471/360400229.jpg

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/14576471/360400231.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Lets look at the record...

I wrote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth

That will you think more clearly....?

That will you think more clearly...?

That will you think more clearly....?

Now THAT is a sentence from a TRUE professional!!!!

Your a fraud as a writer and uneducated as a football fan

You responded with....

(That would be You're...not "Your".....as in You're an idiot)
:toofunny::toofunny::rofl::rofl::toofunny: :toofunny:

If the ability to debate were compared to draft picks....you would be Ryan Leaf.

I tell you what...you may come back...

1) IF you admit what everyone else knows about your poor 4th grade level writing skills and your juvenile comprehension of the sport of football.

2) IF you admit that you only log on to this forum in a vain attempt to ease your lack of self esteem

3) IF you take your medication so ..."That will you think more clearly....?"

4) ..and IF you bring an apple for the teacher.

You are dismissed.

SteelersinCA
04-04-2009, 10:37 AM

Impeccable journalistic skills!!!! Bravo, oh wait You're drunk right? Good built in excuse, Pulitzer.

Dino 6 Rings
04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Keep dreaming Loser! I only see one chump here...and thats you mother:blah:! Notice the censorship...thats class jerk!

Is that your best? A Mother Joke?

You are a classless imbecile. You don't deserve the privelegde of licking the lint out from between my mother's toes on a day she wears fuzzy socks. You couldn't handle 2 minutes of debate with my mother, she'd chew you up, spit you out, and then knowing my mom, she might just rip into your stomach with her teeth and feast on your entrails.

I think you'd be better off debating me, at least I'm not as violent as my mom. You are a drunk pathetic fool who doesn't get paid to blog on a tiny little website in a tiny town where people once they actually start to read your drivel realize what a mistake they made and fire you, time and time again.

Anytime Chump. Anywhere Pal. I'd debate you, own you, knock your words down your throat, stop your heart with my debating skills and skin you alive. You'd commit suicide after 3 minutes face to face with me once you realized you were so out classed and over matched that death was the only option you had left.

Bring it moron. I'll be here every day to show the world what a hopeless loser you truly are. In fact, you should count your blessing that I don't make it my mission in life to destroy you. You'd be freindless, divorced, and a seen as the sniveling homeless shoeless coward you really are in your heart.

MACH1
04-04-2009, 11:09 AM
You'd be freindless, divorced, and a seen as the sniveling homeless shoeless coward you really are in your heart.

Divorced, that would be a bad thing? Have you seen his wife? :toofunny:

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:fds6EbCO7RcbQM:http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php%3Fuid%3DAAAAAQAQJM14491pIZKlr00hbBIfkAAAAA qvUa739FtBRTU6UUxM0zQo

Look how happy they look. :rofl:

SteelersMongol
04-04-2009, 11:34 AM
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/%7Ecaglar/DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

Agreed. This man is nothing but a mere troll. He's just waiting 2 B kicked out. Actually I wonder if that's how he "operates", so that he can tell his Baltimorons he was banned cuz he was 2 damn good. :laughing: Can't U guys C the fool can't even come up with better lines? :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-04-2009, 02:02 PM
:doh:

Silly me...I have been wrongly dogging this idiot for a week now. I just came across the word "Lesion", which means: Any abnormal tissue found on or in an organism, usually damaged by disease or trauma.

Poor Timmy the Cucumber never meant to call himself a legend. As with most of his pre-adolescent ramblings, he simply misspelled the word legend.

He was trying to say 'Baltimore's Lesion Timmy the Cucumber is here!

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Is that your best? A Mother Joke?

You are a classless imbecile. You don't deserve the privelegde of licking the lint out from between my mother's toes on a day she wears fuzzy socks. You couldn't handle 2 minutes of debate with my mother, she'd chew you up, spit you out, and then knowing my mom, she might just rip into your stomach with her teeth and feast on your entrails.

I think you'd be better off debating me, at least I'm not as violent as my mom. You are a drunk pathetic fool who doesn't get paid to blog on a tiny little website in a tiny town where people once they actually start to read your drivel realize what a mistake they made and fire you, time and time again.

Anytime Chump. Anywhere Pal. I'd debate you, own you, knock your words down your throat, stop your heart with my debating skills and skin you alive. You'd commit suicide after 3 minutes face to face with me once you realized you were so out classed and over matched that death was the only option you had left.

Bring it moron. I'll be here every day to show the world what a hopeless loser you truly are. In fact, you should count your blessing that I don't make it my mission in life to destroy you. You'd be freindless, divorced, and a seen as the sniveling homeless shoeless coward you really are in your heart. Keep smoking the CRACK you damn loser! You will never or could never out-debate me bucktooth! I have a blog called DEBATE for a reason...sh*t nose! You have not said one thing that could harm me...your verbal skills..lack the polish needed to compete with a living legend named TIM LUMBER! I eat little b*tches like you for supper every-day..ROOKIE! [I]ts time I brought you back down to earth!

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:12 AM
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/%7Ecaglar/DontFeedTheTroll.jpg Then stop feeding your great-grandmother then!

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:13 AM
coincidence? I think not.

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/14576471/360400229.jpg

http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/14576471/360400231.jpg My wedding pic(the one you posted is 5 years old! My avitar was taken just last week..so no I dont look like that loser!

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Lets look at the record...

I wrote:

You responded with....

(That would be You're...not "Your".....as in You're an idiot)
:toofunny::toofunny::rofl::rofl::toofunny: :toofunny:

If the ability to debate were compared to draft picks....you would be Ryan Leaf.

I tell you what...you may come back...

1) IF you admit what everyone else knows about your poor 4th grade level writing skills and your juvenile comprehension of the sport of football.

2) IF you admit that you only log on to this forum in a vain attempt to ease your lack of self esteem

3) IF you take your medication so ..."That will you think more clearly....?"

4) ..and IF you bring an apple for the teacher.

You are dismissed.
:wave: Didnt you read the picture some moran left? It said DO NOT FEED THE TROLL...ITS TIME TO PUT YOUR FAT-*SS on a diet...you Richard Simmoms looking B*tch!

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Impeccable journalistic skills!!!! Bravo, oh wait You're drunk right? Good built in excuse, Pulitzer. I do deserve the Pulitzer...how many people that drunk can write like me when Im hammered?

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Can't wait for that warning to turn into a release. I'll have to let my friend know!!

Here's a question wonderlic kid, why is it you repeat the same things back that others type about you? Why don't you have your own rhetoric? You really are full of hot air and have nothing to say. You're just :fishing: for some attention but the truth of the matter is you are :troll: and not even a ratbird :troll: just a freakin' attention wh0re :troll:

And what's with the Old Crow? I use to drink that when I didn't know any better. You do realize it's on the bottom shelf for a reason. Oh wait, that's only in liquor stores that understand the difference and I guess in baltimoronville they don't!! Old Crow is a man drink its 100 proof...I know your one of the wimps who gets wasted after drinking 2 little wine coolers!

MACH1
04-05-2009, 11:20 AM
My wedding pic(the one you posted is 5 years old! My avitar was taken just last week..so no I dont look like that loser!

And here's an updated pic of the little miss's.

http://asspacked.com/gifs/Ugly%20People/album/ugly_girl.jpg

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:21 AM
A responce!!!! I'm living in mainland China Timma!!! not Hong Kong....a famous, bestest... writterest....type... should know that.

OK, I'm tolally convinced rev,my initial jump to genuine retardation was premature. He's just your every day jack off who has a friend that told him "getting hit's to your bog is good.....dude.." "go to forums and post syte" Im a interner writing legend...come on mr chinesse actor! Do you eat your food with chop-sticks? I bet Hines Ward would like to come visit you...

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Just because you don't know how to write doesn't make him a retard.:mad: Im a retard LION-BOY?:popcorn::popcorn:You are the retard...are you one of them weirdo men who are attracted to animals:popcorn::popcorn:Do you like animals more than women?:popcorn:

Tim Lumber
04-05-2009, 11:27 AM
What's with this eating popcorn fetish of yours? I don't eat popcorn when reading your posts - I keep a bucket next to my computer when reading your mindless drivel to catch the :puke:

I am not a Timwit groupie. You, my friend, are definitely a burger shy of a Happy Meal. :screwy::help:How come your no longer a groupie of a legend:wink02:?

:puke: Back at you Miss!

steelwall
04-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Im a interner writing legend...come on mr chinesse actor! Do you eat your food with chop-sticks? I bet Hines Ward would like to come visit you...

Mr. Writing legend can't even spell Chinese right.....:doh:

Ward has visited me (even though he is of Korean decent....you know one of those other countries with a bunch of Chinese people in it?) and we both ate with chopsticks. We had a blast he even mentioned you Tim...no kidding!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
04-05-2009, 11:38 AM
My wedding pic(the one you posted is 5 years old! My avitar was taken just last week..so no I dont look like that loser!you look like a loser in your wedding pic and your avitar, 5 year difference or not. you cant outgrow being a piece of shit.

tony hipchest
04-05-2009, 11:39 AM
you lick magazine photos of joe flaccos unibrow, dont you?

u sick perv.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-05-2009, 11:47 AM
Didnt you read the picture some moran left? It said DO NOT FEED THE TROLL...ITS TIME TO PUT YOUR FAT-*SS on a diet...you Richard Simmoms looking B*tch!

LMAO!!!

You are really running out of ammo, arnt you loser!!:laughing::laughing:

You can't even respond with facts, or even wit. What a fine representation of Raven fans you are.

Pathetic.

Go away junior, your bothering the adults.:rofl::rofl:

tony hipchest
04-05-2009, 11:52 AM
LMAO!!!

You are really running out of ammo, arnt you loser!!:laughing::laughing:

:

i dont know.

i think the coward shoots trouser skeet all over ray lewis images on an hourly basis.

:jerkit:

Muppet13
04-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Im a retard LION-BOY?:popcorn::popcorn:You are the retard...are you one of them weirdo men who are attracted to animals:popcorn::popcorn:Do you like animals more than women?:popcorn:

First of all its a cheetah
Second of all dont use the r word
Third of all I am a girl

tony hipchest
04-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Third of all I am a girl

way to kick that sick, ignorant, perv in the cyberballs, muppet. :hatsoff:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Im a interner writing legend...come on mr chinesse actor! Do you eat your food with chop-sticks? I bet Hines Ward would like to come visit you...

Hey internet writing legend.

That is "Chinese"...with one "n" and a capital C

How come your no longer a groupie of a legend

How come you can't spell "you're"?

are you one of them weirdo men who are attracted to animals

Are you one of those trailer -trash frauds who don't know when to use the word "those" as opposed to "them", or when to use a question mark?

I do deserve the Pulitzer...how many people that drunk can write like me when Im hammered?

Most people who are "hammered", write just like you. In your defense, If I was an unemployed trailer park resident who pretends to be a writer, I would probably stay drunk.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Third of all I am a girl

LMAO!!!!!

Poor Timmy the Cucumber can't even afford to go to a zoo to educate himself about animals!!!

Hey "Living Lesion", How do you think the Ravens will do against the Detroit Cheetahs this year?
:chuckle::chuckle::laughing::chuckle::chuckle:

Galax Steeler
04-05-2009, 12:21 PM
I eat little b*tches like you for supper every-day..ROOKIE!

We all know what you eat and it aint b_tchs either.

lilyoder6
04-05-2009, 12:27 PM
http://jfactivist.typepad.com/jfactivist/images/2008/08/04/simple_jack_movie_poster.jpg

tim^^^

tony hipchest
04-05-2009, 02:20 PM
timbo must think hes the kurt warner of the blogging industry but hes clearly just a bagger at the local douchery market.

stlrtruck
04-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Keep smoking the CRACK you damn loser! You will never or could never out-debate me bucktooth! I have a blog called DEBATE for a reason...sh*t nose! You have not said one thing that could harm me...your verbal skills..lack the polish needed to compete with a living legend named TIM LUMBER! I eat little b*tches like you for supper every-day..ROOKIE! [I]ts time I brought you back down to earth!

Dude I've read your pathetic blog and you don't have the writing skills nor the vocabulary to debate anything and the only reason you have a blog is because it's a citizen's blog - meaing FREE!

You stat opinions in one or two sentences, like an elementary school setting and then try to pass it off as the best statement since sliced bread. But yet everytime you are challenged you resort to name calling and attempt to change the subject.

Bottom line is that you truly don't understand a debate and only regurgitate what you hear on 98 Rock from Mickey or some other local sports enthusiast. Problem being is you fail to capture the entire story and therefore can't hold a candle to anyone on this forum - let alone anyone who challenged you on Fan Nation! As for your blog, it's in the Frederick News Post, not exactly something known around the globe!

As for people being a rookie, you should really try to re-read your blogs and posts with an open, clear, and SOBER mind! You might eventually come to the understanding that you are the V.I.

stlrtruck
04-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Old Crow is a man drink its 100 proof...I know your one of the wimps who gets wasted after drinking 2 little wine coolers!

Old Crow is bottom shelf, I just got paid trailer park trash drink. I'm sure, although I don't drink as steadily as I once did, that I could put you under the table just in enough time to go out with my friends. But what would that prove, that not only can you NOT WRITE, but you can't drink too?

Come on TIMMAH, for someone who professes to be the greatest, you haven't shown signs of crap except that when someone calls you out you resort to personal attacks because you can't handle the thrown down of data on the board. It's called facts, stats, etc. Maybe you should use them every once in awhile and you wouldn't sound like such the VI!

TIMMAH, THE GREATEST VILLAGE IDIOT!!!

Dino 6 Rings
04-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Keep smoking the CRACK you damn loser! You will never or could never out-debate me bucktooth! I have a blog called DEBATE for a reason...sh*t nose! You have not said one thing that could harm me...your verbal skills..lack the polish needed to compete with a living legend named TIM LUMBER! I eat little b*tches like you for supper every-day..ROOKIE! [I]ts time I brought you back down to earth!

HA! You're Pathetic. you've got nothing to offer but the same boring one liners over and over again. You couldn't debate a 2 year old on the merits of Sponge Bob in today's pop culture let alone debate ME on Football or the lack of Football played in Baltimore. Catch that? Another Zinger at your lame girlie team.

You don't eat little bitches, you eat shiiit. I can smell your breath from 8 states away you crap eating fool. Tell me, do you pay to have women shiiit in your face or do they just do it for free because they feel sorry for you after hours of you begging for it?

Dino 6 Rings
04-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Hey Tim, do me a favor would ya, go look up the history of Baltimore vs Pittsburgh in the playoffs and let me know exactly how many times a team from Balitmore has beaten the Pittsburgh Steelers in the playoffs.

You can include the Colts if you want...cause I already know the answer. Its NONE you ball licker. Zero. Your team has NEVER beaten the Steelers in the Playoffs, as the Colts or as the Ravens. No times. That's the team you cheer for, a team that has NEVER beaten the Steelers in the playoffs.

HA HA HA!

You're team really SUCKS! Kind of you like how you suck on cow balls.

tony hipchest
04-05-2009, 05:52 PM
tim poops bowling balls.

revefsreleets
04-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Woah! Tim got a little nasty! His spelling improved (nominally). His grammar got better too...

Hmmmm...that's suspicious.....

Steelman16
04-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Woah! Tim got a little nasty! His spelling improved (nominally). His grammar got better too...

You caught him on a bad night. :laughing:

HometownGal
04-05-2009, 07:21 PM
:help:How come your no longer a groupie of a legend:wink02:?

:puke: Back at you Miss!

I am a groupie of a legend and that legend is the Pittsburgh Steelers. :tt02::champs:

Sorry - no swapping vomit for me, Timwit.

Dino 6 Rings
04-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Maybe Tim is busy trying to figure out why his last TWO "blogs" for the tiny paper he writes for have yet to yield a single comment.

What's a matter Tim? People figure out that your nothing but a dim-witted blowhard with zero credibility?

Maybe they realized your a faithless coward who squirms around in your wife's panties late at night and that You only "blog" when no one else is online to truly debate with you.

steelwall
04-05-2009, 08:57 PM
I was watching the Colbert Report (love the show) last night and one of the words Colbert made up before was "truthyness" this word was mentioned again last nigh, and got me to thinking.. You all know that jazz with Wikapedea, as long as a bunch of people agree on a definition then its true.

The definition of "truthyness" is - stateing/believe something to be true without a shred of fact to back it up.

Thank you Stephen Colbert, finally a useful new word in the English dictionary.

Tim is all about the truthyness folks!!!! Ain't that right Tim?

Steelman16
04-05-2009, 09:50 PM
:toofunny:

This thread is almost as entertaining as the Columbus thread...almost. :chuckle:

SteelersinCA
04-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Old Crow is a man's drink it's 100 proof...I know your one of the wimps who gets wasted after drinking 2 little wine coolers!

Must be drunk again...I added the apostrophe "s" and the apostrophe in "it's" for ya sport :blah::blah:

SteelersMongol
04-05-2009, 10:59 PM

:rofl: Timma's responses suck at the lowest level. How come he's not banned? Y R U guys still keeping this ******* (place any word u want :wink02:) around? :popcorn:

Galax Steeler
04-06-2009, 05:27 AM
:rofl: Timma's responses suck at the lowest level. How come he's not banned? Y R U guys still keeping this ******* (place any word u want :wink02:) around? :popcorn:

I think they are keeping him so we can have fun on the board while it is slow.

Buzz05
04-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Timmmahh! is like a rash...the more you scratch it the worse it gets.

HometownGal
04-06-2009, 07:27 AM

Because it's the offseason and he is keeping his drivel inside of the BF. If I'm expected to boot him, I'd have to boot several SF members, including you, as the flames and baits are being tossed both ways. :flap:

stlrtruck
04-06-2009, 07:29 AM

His wife must have caught on and she's now editing his posts!!??!!

stlrtruck
04-06-2009, 07:47 AM
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! VILLAGE IDIOT RANTS POSTED AND TIMMAH'S SCHOOLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 8:37:13 AM

I don't recall ever saying a word to you about your Ben name calling. Matter of fact I recall saying that you and all your baltimoron friends can call him whatever you want. Check the email trail, boy genius.

It may have been a great tackle but it still resulted in a first down and if I recall correctly didn't the Steelers WIN that game and didn't they go on to win the Super Bowl? Tell me, Mr. Lumber, how's Willis McGahee these days? Has he finished drinking through a straw yet?

And I've seen your posts on Steelers Fever and you haven't schooled anyone. The only thing you've done is the same thing you are doing on the Frederick News Post website, and that's embarrassing yourself and Frederick with your poor attempt at smack talk and your ineffective debating! I can only hope that the people on that website and those that read the FNP website don't take you seriously as a representative of the area!

-------------------
To:
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2009 9:16:10 PM

You talk about me calling Little Ben names, then you turn right around and call Flacco...Joe Flacid! Hmmm! You dont practice what you preach Mr.Himuss..or is is Mrs.Himuss..hahaha! You are the one with the Capital L tat2'd on your forehead..Loser! Im glad you admitted Hines Ward was taken out with a great tackle..here in Baltimore we have dubbed it the GREAT TACKLE! And great it was bucky! This year when your little steelers play us there will be many more great tackles just like that! I see you have a buddy on Steelers Fever website! I schooled your friend too many times to even remember....does he(your buddy) suffer from down-syndrome?

Hey Timmah, it's pretty sad when you can't even come at me face to face but you've got to resort to a friend's email to call me names or make some kind of pathetic joke about me. Let's go ratboy! You haven't schooled anyone here or on your blogs. Your incoherent rants and elementary writing is used as a joke.

It's pretty sad when you've got other citizens now writing your blog for you. Is that your alter ego? Or your brother?

Still waiting for you to drop some facts or stats in here to back up your incoherent ramblings!!! Come on Timmah, let's go or is this the best you've got?

Galax Steeler
04-06-2009, 08:04 AM
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! VILLAGE IDIOT RANTS POSTED AND TIMMAH'S SCHOOLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Timmah, it's pretty sad when you can't even come at me face to face but you've got to resort to a friend's email to call me names or make some kind of pathetic joke about me. Let's go ratboy! You haven't schooled anyone here or on your blogs. Your incoherent rants and elementary writing is used as a joke.

It's pretty sad when you've got other citizens now writing your blog for you. Is that your alter ego? Or your brother?

Still waiting for you to drop some facts or stats in here to back up your incoherent ramblings!!! Come on Timmah, let's go or is this the best you've got?

I would say that is probably the best dummer has you shouldn't pick on people like him.:rofl:

SteelersMongol
04-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Because it's the offseason and he is keeping his drivel inside of the BF. If I'm expected to boot him, I'd have to boot several SF members, including you, as the flames and baits are being tossed both ways. :flap:

Hey hey hey. The word U thought it was, wasn't on my mind. :chuckle: Honest, cuz if it was, I wouldn't have written it. & I'll watch my mouth & fingertips before I start hitting the keyboard. :wink02: Besides, when it comes 2 Mr. Timma & me, at least I would not fool around other fans' board when I know that I don't know anything about that team.

MDSteel15
04-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Just to let everyone know, me living here in Fredneck county, this guy sucks as a writer! Scott, you know how bad a paper they are, so consider who hired this troll.....

revefsreleets
04-06-2009, 11:23 AM
It's fun to kick the retard around. He doesn't seem to mind much (although he does seem to be getting a touch testy as of late...who wouldn't though after the consistent blasting he's received?).

It's a fun offseason diversion.

stlrtruck
04-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Just to let everyone know, me living here in Fredneck county, this guy sucks as a writer! Scott, you know how bad a paper they are, so consider who hired this troll.....

Yeah, they aren't exactly selling papers world wide out of Frederick. Too bad in their most recent firings they didn't send TIMMAH out the door too!

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-06-2009, 11:59 AM
tim poops bowling balls.

Random.

Made me laugh...but random.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

HometownGal
04-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Besides, when it comes 2 Mr. Timma & me, at least I would not fool around other fans' board when I know that I don't know anything about that team.

I wouldn't either and as a general rule, I don't frequent other teams' BB's as common sense tells me that they would know more about their team than I. In addition, I don't want the hassle of running through the flames on a rival team's BB. However - everyone is different and hey - if Timwit wants to keep coming here to get ramrodded up the poop shoot, who am I or anyone else to stop him? As I said - he's kept his drivel in the BF where it's supposed to be, so I don't have an issue with him - at least not yet. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
04-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Tim Lumber is a no talent Coward.

steelwall
04-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Tim Lumber is a no talent Coward. wait you forgot a whole bunch of these >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
04-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Random.

Made me laugh...but random.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:lol. thats about all he is worth. he almost gives the likes of bengalbrian and uk candybee relevancy in the fine art of talking shit. theres something to be said for being able to atleast put 2 sentences together.

tim chowdah chutes his poop in the foot, in this thread.

steelwall
04-06-2009, 07:28 PM
lol. thats about all he is worth. he almost gives the likes of bengalbrian and uk candybee relevancy in the fine art of talking shit. theres something to be said for being able to atleast put 2 sentences together.

tim chowdah chutes his poop in the foot, in this thread.

What do you say Toney can I get one of those cool owned stamps you have?

Tim's like a one legged man in a butt kickin contest....

and as usual >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
04-06-2009, 08:19 PM
lol. ownage approved steelwall!

infact, i would have to say everyone here has owned Slim Cucumber like a stolen ass (Slim, that means youre owned worse than a rented mule).

lilyoder6
04-06-2009, 09:22 PM
i still can't beleive timmy is still here...

timmy just go shoot urself and do evryone a favor

Preacher
04-06-2009, 09:41 PM
tim poops bowling balls.

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cute-puppy-pictures-poop-deck.jpg

steelwall
04-06-2009, 10:00 PM
lol. ownage approved steelwall!

infact, i would have to say everyone here has owned Slim Cucumber like a stolen ass (Slim, that means youre owned worse than a rented mule).

:drink: word!!!

Tim it's now official I have owned you, and incase you didn't know this THE official stamp of the internet ownage division of the US government. Google it...

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
04-06-2009, 10:10 PM

Slim Anus is totally bearing the *whap* factor.

MACH1
04-06-2009, 10:24 PM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9190/turdburglarqv5.jpg
Time to swab the poop deck.

tony hipchest
04-06-2009, 10:29 PM
now thats what i call "bringing the wood", i.e. lumber.

lol... lumber = penis.

tony hipchest
04-06-2009, 10:36 PM
tim lumber = tiny tim thumber.

= small...... intelligence.

:chuckle:

MACH1
04-06-2009, 10:36 PM
https://www.auntsharonsattic.com/store//catalog/images/38007.jpg

And wood c0cks. :chuckle: His favorite!!!!!!!

steelwall
04-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Sadly Timmmmaaa can't even retort to poopy talk coherantly.

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelman16
04-06-2009, 10:41 PM
C'mon Timmyboy, where ya at? Did Mama ground you from your computer time? :laughing:

tony hipchest
04-06-2009, 10:41 PM
even monkeys at the zoo own tim by throwing shit at him.

this is just "childs play" for us.

tony hipchest
04-06-2009, 10:45 PM
timmuh.... you are dingo and i am your master.

post link to this thread in your next "blog" so the rest of the fredrickocks can laugh at you.

steelwall
04-06-2009, 11:48 PM
even monkeys at the zoo own tim by throwing shit at him.

:laughing: bad thing is is he would write the fllowing in his blog.

" I was drunk and went to the zoo yesterday! I was mad cause I wanted to see them lions they got! But these werent real lions! They did,t even have spots!!! I even broke bad and told the I'm Tim Lumber the mostest famosest writter ever to come to you poop zoo, you fatty!!!! He was a steelers fan!!!!! Steelers suck!!! But the best part!!! Some kinds animal threw chocolate at me!!!! That was fun!!! RA RA!!! "

tony hipchest
04-07-2009, 12:20 AM

he is definitely a sputnik/spoogum asstronaut for sure!

Galax Steeler
04-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Hey dumber dumber dumber where you at we are waiting.

stlrtruck
04-07-2009, 07:45 AM
timmuh.... you are dingo and i am your master.

post link to this thread in your next "blog" so the rest of the fredrickocks can laugh at you.

Hey, I'll have you know they are FREDNECKS, so please get it right. :rofl:

See TIMMAH, I told you that you were going to leave a bad impression of the people that live there or are from there.

YOU FREAKIN' MORON!!! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

stlrtruck
04-07-2009, 07:52 AM

This isn't even warm up for children. This is sad and pathetic rhetoric from a washed up wanna-be. The only key he can really find on the keyboard is this one (!)

But at least it is making the off-season move a little faster having this arse-cancer here.

lilyoder6
04-07-2009, 09:13 AM
:laughing: bad thing is is he would write the fllowing in his blog.

" I was drunk and went to the zoo yesterday! I was mad cause I wanted to see them lions they got! But these werent real lions! They did,t even have spots!!! I even broke bad and told the I'm Tim Lumber the mostest famosest writter ever to come to you poop zoo, you fatty!!!! He was a steelers fan!!!!! Steelers suck!!! But the best part!!! Some kinds animal threw chocolate at me!!!! That was fun!!! RA RA!!! "

hahaha.. good one

stlrtruck
04-07-2009, 02:38 PM
WARNING!!!!! WARNING!!!!! THE END IS NEAR - BUT THERE'S STILL A V.I. RUNNING AROUND HERE

Got this latest installment of emailmania from my friend and it looks like TIMMAH could be shite-canned from his citizen blog. What do you know there is hope in Frederick yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 3:33:11 PM

What do you know, not the first person to see that you can't write or sustain any logical debates about anything. And why is it that everyone who doesn't "appreciate" your writing is an idiot? I mean really if you are the "greatest" then why don't others see it? Could it be that maybe your writing style sucks and is more flame baiting than debating? Maybe if you actually had someone read your rhetoric, and they were honest with you, they would tell you, "IT'S TERRIBLE!"

I can only pray that you are done with your blog and that you no longer represent Frederick and the surrounding area!

-------------------
To:
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 11:18:53 AM

You are the first reader to know, but my blog may be done at Frederick News Post, me and the editor Jason Brennan dont see eye to eye! He is a idiot! I told him so by e-mail today...the end could be near for my career at Frederick!

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

revefsreleets
04-07-2009, 03:06 PM
I'll grant him this...he's becoming legendary, but for all the wrong reasons.

Steelman16
04-07-2009, 04:12 PM
You are the first reader to know, but my blog may be done at Frederick News Post, me and the editor Jason Brennan dont see eye to eye! He is a idiot! I told him so by e-mail today...the end could be near for my career at Frederick!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

HometownGal
04-07-2009, 04:37 PM
To:
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2009 11:18:53 AM

http://colossus.mu.nu/smallest-violin.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
04-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Fired Again huh?

Nice life Tim.

I hear the Mash Theme Song....

MACH1
04-07-2009, 05:28 PM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t156/blaknnj/fired.jpg

tony hipchest
04-07-2009, 05:47 PM
brian billick hosted a live chat today at nfl.com so i decided i'd post a question from timmah.

Tim Lumber
Fredrick, MD

Hi Brian,

Its Baltimore legend Tim Lumber here reporting for the Fredrick News Post!!! Is Joe Flacco not the bestest Qb to ever wear a Ravens Jersey!!!! I think so!!! Rah!!! Rah!!!

lol. that, along with a coupla other steeler realated questions, went unanswered.

Slim Q. Cumber got snubbed. :sofunny:

TheWarDen86
04-07-2009, 05:54 PM
DAMN!!! :banging: I missed this ENTIRE thread!!!!

My own stupid fault: Saw "Baltimore" in the title and completely lost interest. So after seeing posts in it everyday for what? a week or more? I decided to take a peek, and completely missed out on bashing this d-bag. :banging:

I'm so bummed right now. :headshake:

Mikey Spillane over here couldn't even spell "H-A-R-B-A-U-G-H" for goodness sakes! :doh:

tony hipchest
04-07-2009, 06:00 PM
yep. you missed a whole lotta dumbass goin on. :dang:

tony hipchest
04-07-2009, 06:27 PM
poor slim tim, lost his non paying "job". maybe you can "blog" with everyones favorite fist puppet- :jerkit:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/oobiRules.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/oobiBanner.jpg

TheWarDen86
04-07-2009, 06:33 PM
I still can't believe how arrogant he was coming in here... "Hey, I sign autographs for $19.99" :rofl:

But Tim, allowing Steeler Nation to chew you up and spit you out is.......(you guessed it) ..PRICELESS! :chuckle:

MACH1
04-07-2009, 07:29 PM
poor slim tim, lost his non paying "job". maybe you can "blog" with everyones favorite fist puppet- :jerkit:

Getting fired from a non paying job is just flat out embarrassing.http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/images/smilies/hehe.gif What a dumb ass.

SteelersMongol
04-07-2009, 09:05 PM
Have mercy, U guys. :chuckle: The man lost his job. Whether it pays him or not it's still a job. Whether he couldn't find a paying 1 or not, he still has a job. :wink02: Had a job. & the man was fired from it. & U guys all wondering Y he's not here 2 take his beatings. He's probably took his own life with the only weapon he's got. A pencil. :laughing:

steelwall
04-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Getting fired from a non paying job is just flat out embarrassing.http://dygytalworld.ehost-services139.com/forums/images/smilies/hehe.gif What a dumb ass.

Guess I'll have to be the first one to say it.... The Lumber got axed....:doh:

Galax Steeler
04-08-2009, 05:32 AM
Guess I'll have to be the first one to say it.... The Lumber got axed....:doh:

Should we have a moment of silence for dumber I think not.:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-08-2009, 07:22 AM
He's probably took his own life with the only weapon he's got. A pencil. :laughing:

As inept as he is with a pencil...He would probably spend six hours stabbing himself in the temple with his eraser.

HometownGal
04-08-2009, 07:27 AM
As inept as he is with a pencil...He would probably spend six hours stabbing himself in the temple with his eraser.

Me thinks he's more inept with a 'puter keyboard. :frustrate

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Me thinks he's more inept with a 'puter keyboard. :frustrate

Me thinks they soon may be turning off the internet access at Trailer Heaven....lot #7.

stlrtruck
04-08-2009, 07:45 AM
WARNING!!!!!! WARNING!!!!!! LUMBER THREATENS TO RETURN TO SF!!!!!!

Just when I thought there wouldn't be any more fun with this :troll:, not he's telling my friend he writes like this on purpose because he's c0cky!!! Yeah right TIMMAH!

Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 8:39:35 AM

The problem is you baltimoron city dweller is that your dribble isn't trash talk it's idiotic at best. Trust me, no one at Steelers Fever or from the citizen blog at the Frederick News Post is going to miss your tiring rhetoric. You may think your profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery but in reality, you just come across as a flaming idiot who has no real insight to his favorite team or better yet, the game of football in general.

So I hope you continue your little journey through Steelers Fever as they continue to blast you and your baltimoronic statements. Why not learn to talk trash rather than the same old boring non-sense!!!

And whopp-de-do, you've been working 12 hour days. That's really a blessing, because now at least people don't have to read your terrible writing, worse yet comments about something you know very little or nothing about.

You wanna talk about loser - you sir, are the poster child!!!

-------------------
To:
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2009 3:54:58 AM

Because(idiot) I write this way on purpose, I thrive off the trash talk! Im from Baltimore City, what do you expect bucky? For your info..READERS HAVE FUN TALKING TRASH TO ME...when I leave sites readers get sad..they miss the trash talking! So what you will never realize is my style..is meant to get all bad responses..I am really a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery person in real life though! Im the man! And when I write I let it show bucktooth! Tell your loser friend I will be back at Steelers Fever website hopefully tommorow night..I been working 12 hour days! Adios..LOSER!

HometownGal
04-08-2009, 07:56 AM
Because(idiot) I write this way on purpose, I thrive off the trash talk! Im from Baltimore City, what do you expect bucky? For your info..READERS HAVE FUN TALKING TRASH TO ME...when I leave sites readers get sad..they miss the trash talking! So what you will never realize is my style..is meant to get all bad responses..I am really a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfiltery person in real life though! Im the man! And when I write I let it show bucktooth! Tell your loser friend I will be back at Steelers Fever website hopefully tommorow night..I been working 12 hour days! Adios..LOSER!

This is clearly a guy who doesn't wear the pants in his family - I can pick 'em out almost every time. I'm sure the top of his head looks like a checker board from all of the :pin:s his little lady has been whacking him over the head with. :chuckle:

revefsreleets
04-08-2009, 08:13 AM
How does an unemployed guy work 12 hour days?

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Slim Q. Cumber

Because(idiot) I write this way on purpose, I thrive off the trash talk!

Translation: I am stupid on purpose. I dont HAVE to know when one sentence ends and another begins.:nerd:

Im from Baltimore City, what do you expect bucky?

You actually have a point. Literacy and being from the Baltimore area rarely go hand in hand. What were we thinking?:noidea:

when I leave sites readers get sad..

Sure, You serve a purpose. You make all of us who take employment and social lives for granted, appreciate the fact that we have jobs and friends.:thumbsup:

So what you will never realize is my style..is meant to get all bad responses..

What you will never realize is how to tell when a sentence actually ends.:dang:

..I been working 12 hour days!

I HAVE been wondering if you go to the Emmitt Smith School of Journalism.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-08-2009, 08:45 AM

You cant just cut to the front of the soup line, you know. You have to wait in line for hours sometimes. All the while trying to convince the bag lady with the grocery cart in front of you, that you are a "living legend".

X-Terminator
04-08-2009, 09:39 AM

In the "back alley," if you know what I mean...

Dino 6 Rings
04-08-2009, 11:10 AM
So how long til he gets a new "blog" and posts it here to generate hits to make himself seem important?

Tim, You are a Loser. Just in case you didn't realize it. You're a Loser of life's lottery. You're a bottom feeder, the scum on the bottom of a homeless person's barefoot. You're nothing, no one and meaningless.

"Mash" song for you. I won't weep.

revefsreleets
04-08-2009, 11:49 AM
I get the felling that before too long SF may be the last place this poor kid will be able to post on the entire worldwide web...

Dino 6 Rings
04-08-2009, 11:57 AM
If that kid was only allowed on this site, he'd banned for being a lunchbox in 1 hour.

He posts garbage, uses the term Bucktooth as if its some moder day insult, and has zero knowledge of the actual game, its history or statistical facts.

SteelMember
04-08-2009, 02:21 PM
brian billick hosted a live chat today at nfl.com so i decided i'd post a question from timmah.

lol. that, along with a coupla other steeler realated questions, went unanswered.

Slim Q. Cumber got snubbed. :sofunny:

Possible response In the words of TIMMAAH,

got Snubbed!!!?Thats impossible!!!!I am the greatest writer ever!!My friend brian would never suub me bucky!!You just wait I be eatin crabs with him this week end pencil nek!!!!You smell!!! :chuckle:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Stlrs4Life
04-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Oh boy, this guy found the fever. Hope you all have your puters updated with the latest virus programs. This guy is old used meat. He's been schooled by 2 previous Steeler Sites already. Oh, and I give him 226 posts, and he is gone.

revefsreleets
04-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Dom sent him over to the Nation.

I expect to be reading about another suicide in the Frederick, MD area in the next few days. He'll never survive over there...

Dino 6 Rings
04-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Well he's welcome to come back here anytime. I enjoy Destroying him every day.

Steelman16
04-08-2009, 05:42 PM
hey, he kinda resembles...Timmah! :toofunny:

http://www.comicartcollective.com/artImages/4C9B2539-AAB1-45E1-8C5AEE0C9009E07F.jpg

steelwall
04-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Well the Lumber legend thread may be over, but at least we can direct future Ratbirds fans to 'their living legend' and see what happens...

You get owned
Fired from your Job
Look like a total tool
and did I mention you may get fired......

lilyoder6
04-08-2009, 07:23 PM
i have been gone for a while.. could someone catch me up in a sent or 2? like he got fired?!?!?

even tho i am not suprised since he sucks so much./. and he done here on the site?

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:20 AM
Well the Lumber legend thread may be over, but at least we can direct future Ratbirds fans to 'their living legend' and see what happens...

You get owned
Fired from your Job
Look like a total tool
and did I mention you may get fired...... IM BACK!!!! I neede a break from writing for a few days! I was sitting home in my damn trailer park drinking some 100 proof OLD CROW whiskey! I had to sober up...or join a AAA membership group...Im back..and NO i wasnt fired Einstein..steelwall...more like a flowerwall! No wall can stop me! Im like the US tanks in the battlefield..I run through anything that gets in my way! Ladies and Gentelman..the Living Legend is Back!:applaudit::applaudit:I know yous are standing up clapping as you read this:applaudit:Call all your friends up! Put a bowl of popcorn in the microwave:popcorn: ITS SHOWTIME!!!!!!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:23 AM
i have been gone for a while.. could someone catch me up in a sent or 2? like he got fired?!?!?

even tho i am not suprised since he sucks so much./. and he done here on the site? I did not get fired I still write for Frederick..we had our differences thats all chief! I will update you sir...Im back and Im raising h*ll! I am the Greatest Writing Show alive today:hatsoff:!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:25 AM
In the "back alley," if you know what I mean... I dont get paid at Frederick fool! I work in a factory! Im taking time off from paying writing jobs! Im considering..writing for another citys newspaper!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:29 AM
I will announce it first here on Steelers Fever website! I am considering applying to a few papers in Pittsburgh to write sports stories about your beloved Steelers! Only thing I will write the truth..when they stink I will let Pittsburgh know it! I will bash the team any time I get a chance! It will be a ratings success! Pittsburgh and TIm Lumber as a team? It will happen very soon! I have to re-view the papers here and decide who I want to write for! Im a living legend...they will roll the red carpet out for me!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:32 AM
I get the felling that before too long SF may be the last place this poor kid will be able to post on the entire worldwide web...Hello animal man! Im back jacky! No,just Google my name! I am without doubt the most famous writer on the internet today! I can write aany where I damn well choose you lizard looking fool!

Steelman16
04-10-2009, 12:35 AM
I will announce it first here on Steelers Fever website! I am considering applying to a few papers in Pittsburgh to write sports stories about your beloved Steelers! Only thing I will write the truth..when they stink I will let Pittsburgh know it! I will bash the team any time I get a chance! It will be a ratings success! Pittsburgh and TIm Lumber as a team? It will happen very soon! I have to re-view the papers here and decide who I want to write for! Im a living legend...they will roll the red carpet out for me!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Possible response In the words of TIMMAAH,

got Snubbed!!!?Thats impossible!!!!I am the greatest writer ever!!My friend brian would never suub me bucky!!You just wait I be eatin crabs with him this week end pencil nek!!!!You smell!!! :chuckle:

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: I have Brian Billick's e-mail and phone #! Even though I never called him yet! Do you want his e-mail? I have it on my aol. I would post it live but he would get mad! E-mail me at timlumber1@aol.com I will give it to you! Then maybe the coach will respond..just dont tell him your from pittsburgh..he hates the steelers still...no joke!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:38 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Hello Head Coach..put me in Im ready to play! Yes this is a big announcemnet! Its no joke either! I will keep you all updated when I decide who to apply for..any suggestions?

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Oh boy, this guy found the fever. Hope you all have your puters updated with the latest virus programs. This guy is old used meat. He's been schooled by 2 previous Steeler Sites already. Oh, and I give him 226 posts, and he is gone. Stlrs4life..hello there loser..long time no talk! Your the old dog with no bite! As you can see I made some friends here! Havent you learned being rude to me is like playing with matches...I always burn my vicitms..I am the golden flame of writing! Stlrs4life....do we need a round 5?

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Guess I'll have to be the first one to say it.... The Lumber got axed....:doh: Funny quote:chuckle: But its not true Gilfred Godfrey!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Me thinks he's more inept with a 'puter keyboard. :frustrate Hello hometownGal did you miss me?

Steelman16
04-10-2009, 12:46 AM
Hello Head Coach..put me in Im ready to play! Yes this is a big announcemnet! Its no joke either! I will keep you all updated when I decide who to apply for..any suggestions?

I would try the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette so we can bet on how fast you get booted out the door.

:coffee:

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:47 AM
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t156/blaknnj/fired.jpg Are you related to Donald Trump?

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:51 AM
DAMN!!! :banging: I missed this ENTIRE thread!!!!

My own stupid fault: Saw "Baltimore" in the title and completely lost interest. So after seeing posts in it everyday for what? a week or more? I decided to take a peek, and completely missed out on bashing this d-bag. :banging:

I'm so bummed right now. :headshake:

Mikey Spillane over here couldn't even spell "H-A-R-B-A-U-G-H" for goodness sakes! :doh: WELL GUESS WHAT Mr. OWNER TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!:thumbsup:TODAY YOU GET YOUR FIRST RESPONSE FROM THE LEGEND! I like the site! I want to add its the best steelers site on the web! Now that Im here..you are going to be swimming in money...chief! If you want mail me a blank check! Im no D-Bag..Im a living legend...where is my red carpet treatment?

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:54 AM
Hey dumber dumber dumber where you at we are waiting. Your the one who ate the ex-lax in the movie you Jeff daniels looking fool! Wheres the toilet paper..haha!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:57 AM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cute-puppy-pictures-poop-deck.jpg I have a pomeranian just like this at my house! And yeah it sh*ts eveywhere! It barks 24/7!!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 12:59 AM
now thats what i call "bringing the wood", i.e. lumber.

lol... lumber = penis. The ladies love a man who's last name is LUMBER they know this Baltimore man...mans up in crunch time..haha!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:01 AM
I wouldn't either and as a general rule, I don't frequent other teams' BB's as common sense tells me that they would know more about their team than I. In addition, I don't want the hassle of running through the flames on a rival team's BB. However - everyone is different and hey - if Timwit wants to keep coming here to get ramrodded up the poop shoot, who am I or anyone else to stop him? As I said - he's kept his drivel in the BF where it's supposed to be, so I don't have an issue with him - at least not yet. :chuckle: Thank You HometownGal...me and you are friends!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:08 AM
you look like a loser in your wedding pic and your avitar, 5 year difference or not. you cant outgrow being a piece of shit. This has to be the worst class-less comment I ever read..you call a Living Legend Loser? Im not a piece of sh*t..I cant help it if you eat it...SH*T MOUTH..hahaha! You neet to brush the sh*t out of your mouth..ruff...ruff..ruff..ruff..you got dog breath!

MACH1
04-10-2009, 01:14 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?u=13210&dateline=1238732067
http://rlv.zcache.com/the_worlds_greatest_twit_card-p137867301050930046q0yk_400.jpg

MACH1
04-10-2009, 01:22 AM
The making of timmah dumber

http://retardedbaby.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/comic-retarded-sperm-jared-hindman-300x226.jpg

Daddys little squirt.

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:35 AM
:rofl:The making of timmah dumber

http://retardedbaby.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/comic-retarded-sperm-jared-hindman-300x226.jpg

Daddys little squirt. Haha! I seen this sperm picture before..I hava to admit it is funny! :rofl:

Galax Steeler
04-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Your the one who ate the ex-lax in the movie you Jeff daniels looking fool! Wheres the toilet paper..haha!

I think that is how your mama had you taking an ex-lax. You must be a really good swimmer to have survived that toilet flush.:rofl:

HometownGal
04-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Hello hometownGal did you miss me?

About as much as an attack of hemorrhoids.

revefsreleets
04-10-2009, 08:10 AM
PLEASE apply for some positions in Pittsburgh. But promise us two things:

1) You always submit some of your "work" with each application
2) You post all your rejection letters here

stlrtruck
04-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Just when I thought Dumb and Lumber was getting the message that he's a tool on this board and used for nothing more than than the passing of the off-season - the :troll: is missing a few nerve connections in the melon to understand that complete joke that he's become here. Ignorance and obliviousness must be bliss

stlrtruck
04-10-2009, 08:32 AM
WARNING A$$HAT COMMENTS ABOUT TO BE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 9:25:36 AM

With an email like this you definitely do not deserve respect.

You continue to write idiotic blogs, brag about drinking shots of old crow until you are drunk, and have no clue how to talk intelligently about football or even talk smack. Your juvenile comments on SF will one day get you banned for being - well an idiot.

You want respect, then damn will give it!

In the words of Mickey from 98 Rock, "I hope you get a$$ cancer!"

-------------------
To:
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 2:23:22 AM

I been trying to e-mail you back, but your e-mail adress must have that worm virus..get it checked out loser! Make sure your buddy posts this message! IM BACK at SF! Himuss is a moron! Himuss is a drunk! Himuss is a loser! Just like your friend! I am a damn legend himuss, its time you give me some damn respect you snot nose kid!

TIMMAH wants respect and the jacka$$ doesn't have a clue what the hell the word means.

It's amazing that you resorted to juvenile deliquent type antics with my friend after it became clear that he owned you in the discussion. Proving once again that you don't know how to debate only flame and :fishing: like a purple f@ggot :troll:

TheWarDen86
04-10-2009, 08:43 AM
I have Brian Billick's e-mail and phone #! Even though I never called him yet! Do you want his e-mail? I have it on my aol. I would post it live but he would get mad! E-mail me at timlumber1@aol.com I will give it to you! Then maybe the coach will respond..just dont tell him your from pittsburgh..he hates the steelers still...no joke!

Dude, all joking aside: GET HELP! SOON!

Buzz05
04-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Dude, all joking aside: GET HELP! SOON!

No amount of help with he do anything to make this moron a normal member of society. I would rather read the ramblings of one of the drunk bums outside of Camden Yards then listen to this idiot any longer.

TheWarDen86
04-10-2009, 09:10 AM
No amount of help with he do anything to make this moron a normal member of society. I would rather read the ramblings of one of the drunk bums outside of Camden Yards then listen to this idiot any longer.

He has an obvious drinking problem coupled with some sort of social disorder. He is a motivated individual, so with some help (and grammar lessons) he could very well return (or finally join) the normal ranks of society. Just my opinion. :noidea: