PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore's Legend Tim Lumber is here!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

HometownGal
04-10-2009, 12:25 PM
he could very well return (or finally join) the normal ranks of society. Just my opinion. :noidea:

He's a Rats fan, which qualifies him as a Baltimoron. I don't think there's any degree of normalcy to join. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
04-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Hello animal man! Im back jacky! No,just Google my name! I am without doubt the most famous writer on the internet today! I can write aany where I damn well choose you lizard looking fool!

Awesome. You're back, more target practice.

I see you ignored me in your "return" posts.

I'm guessing you recognized you were beaten bloody with my smack talk and decided to hide behind your mama's old crow and throw out one liners at the other folks on this board.

Didn't I welcome you with a red carpet? The red carpet of blood your pathetic panzy "we won't play at Heinz anymore at night" team leaves on our field every year?

Have you figured out yet how many times a team from Baltimore as beaten the Steelers in the playoffs? Colts or Ravens? Yeah, Zero you bag of marbles. Not a single time. Two of your girlie teams have tried and both have failed. We Own You. Your Ravens are a nothing garbage team that we consistantly smack the crap out of each year and to you, beating us Once is a big deal. Its like your super bowl to play us every season, where the Ravens are just another Punk in our Way to our Next Trophy.

You're not a Legend. You're a Coward.

Dino 6 Rings
04-10-2009, 12:29 PM
I'll try to log on tonight after Midnight to see what your COWARD arse has to say when no one is paying attention.

steelers4life66
04-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Whats up guys? Just to set the record straight . Tim wasn't suspended from steelerprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilt erprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpro fanityfilter for being a Ravens fan. We have fans from many deferent teams at SA. As I'm sure you do here as well. Fans that follow the rules. Thats were Tim comes in. He showed up at our site one day saying he was fired from Baltimore sun for writing an article about the Steelers against he's will.( what ever that was suppose to mean) And wanted us to bombard the site with e-mails in Tims defense. After a little research come to find out Tim never worked at the Baltimore sun. He was a guest writer and after two embarrassing articles they wouldn't let him write anymore. So he blew a gasket. After everyone refused to help him at S A, you guessed it, He blew another gasket and turn into a troll profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. That is why he was suspended. And that will be the reason he gets suspended from here as well.

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Whats up guys? Just to set the record straight . Tim wasn't suspended from steelerprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilt erprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpro fanityfilter for being a Ravens fan. We have fans from many deferent teams at SA. As I'm sure you do here as well. Fans that follow the rules. Thats were Tim comes in. He showed up at our site one day saying he was fired from Baltimore sun for writing an article about the Steelers against he's will.( what ever that was suppose to mean) And wanted us to bombard the site with e-mails in Tims defense. After a little research come to find out Tim never worked at the Baltimore sun. He was a guest writer and after two embarrassing articles they wouldn't let him write anymore. So he blew a gasket. After everyone refused to help him at S A, you guessed it, He blew another gasket and turn into a troll profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. That is why he was suspended. And that will be the reason he gets suspended from here as well. This Steeler website is a lot better than the one I was suspended from! This site actually has readers ...lots of them! Tell your buddies there all a bunch of idiots! SF is the only Steeler Site I now comment on!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:25 PM
I'll try to log on tonight after Midnight to see what your COWARD arse has to say when no one is paying attention. I work 3pm-11pm thats why I comment on midnight hours jacko! Im off today..and this comment is at 2:22pm..so once again your wrong pal!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Whats up guys? Just to set the record straight . Tim wasn't suspended from steelerprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilt erprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpro fanityfilter for being a Ravens fan. We have fans from many deferent teams at SA. As I'm sure you do here as well. Fans that follow the rules. Thats were Tim comes in. He showed up at our site one day saying he was fired from Baltimore sun for writing an article about the Steelers against he's will.( what ever that was suppose to mean) And wanted us to bombard the site with e-mails in Tims defense. After a little research come to find out Tim never worked at the Baltimore sun. He was a guest writer and after two embarrassing articles they wouldn't let him write anymore. So he blew a gasket. After everyone refused to help him at S A, you guessed it, He blew another gasket and turn into a troll profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. That is why he was suspended. And that will be the reason he gets suspended from here as well. Steelers4life66 you have to admit this site is bigger and better! Glad you stopped by...are you ready to debate?

NJarhead
04-10-2009, 01:28 PM
SF is the only Steeler Site I now comment on!

Lucky us. :rolleyes:

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:29 PM
He's a Rats fan, which qualifies him as a Baltimoron. I don't think there's any degree of normalcy to join. :chuckle:HometownGal why you being mean to me? I thought you were a fan of mine? I love PA, I wish I lived there(no joke) even if I did live in PA I would still root for my beloved Ravens! Note: Ravens are not rats with wings...there intelligent night birds!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Dude, all joking aside: GET HELP! SOON! DUDE...you been watching too much of Bill and Teds Excelent Adventure Movies! I dont surf..surfs uf steeler dude! Im a living legend! Since your the owner would you like a free autograph?

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:32 PM
No amount of help with he do anything to make this moron a normal member of society. I would rather read the ramblings of one of the drunk bums outside of Camden Yards then listen to this idiot any longer. Buzz05 way to go loser! You are from Baltimore...why the hostility? What are you a Steelers fan?

NJarhead
04-10-2009, 01:34 PM
DUDE...you been watching too much of Bill and Teds Excelent Adventure Movies! I dont surf..surfs uf steeler dude! Im a living legend! Since your the owner would you like a free autograph?

Have you considered submitting your resume to Marvel Comics? That is the one place where your wild and seemingly limitless imagination just might be able to flourish..., Dude.

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:35 PM
About as much as an attack of hemorrhoids. No!! That was harsh HometownGal...

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Have you considered submitting your resume to Marvel Comics? That is the one place where your wild and seemingly limitless imagination just might be able to flourish..., Dude. No Im no artist! I cant draw! I been told to apply to MAD magazine though! Actually my next step will be magazines, Im almost done with newspaper writings, my style is too harsh for the papers! Editors hate me, but they bring me on because I get the readers! My editor at Frederick hates my gutts!

NJarhead
04-10-2009, 01:42 PM
No Im no artist! I cant draw! I been told to apply to MAD magazine though! Actually my next step will be magazines, Im almost done with newspaper writings, my style is too harsh for the papers! Editors hate me, but they bring me on because I get the readers! My editor at Frederick hates my gutts!

:doh: MAD Magazine! Perfect! :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:43 PM
PLEASE apply for some positions in Pittsburgh. But promise us two things:

1) You always submit some of your "work" with each application
2) You post all your rejection letters here Sounds like a DEAL-E-O reverfsreleets..I do have interest in writing for a Pittsburgh paper....and Im sure I would get plenty of rude responses!HAHA! Baltimore newspapers(one exception, I try to help one paper out) the rest are getting boring to me! I started out wanting to make a newspaper..now my book is full of clippings...thats how I became a writer! My wife hates it! Its all I talk about! But I will write for magazines in the near future.

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:46 PM
:doh: MAD Magazine! Perfect! :chuckle: Several people have told me to apply with them. I want to make a gradual step from papers, to magazines..to you guessed it...#1 new york times selling books! I want to one day make a book of all my stops in the writing world!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Just when I thought Dumb and Lumber was getting the message that he's a tool on this board and used for nothing more than than the passing of the off-season - the :troll: is missing a few nerve connections in the melon to understand that complete joke that he's become here. Ignorance and obliviousness must be blissHello Stlrtruck! Long time no talk! Your e-mail buddy is getting dumb and dumber! He should hang out with Jim Carrey or something! I will be back tonight kids! I have to take my wife shopping! Im off today..its a good friday..paid holiday!

NJarhead
04-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Okay, just wanna get a quick count: Raise your hand if you're a space cadet.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2447147/2/istockphoto_2447147_raised_hand.jpg

Only one then?

:chuckle:

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 01:56 PM
I will raise my hand dude..haha!

NJarhead
04-10-2009, 01:57 PM
I will raise my hand dude..haha!

I took the initiative of assuming you would.

HometownGal
04-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Whats up guys? Just to set the record straight . Tim wasn't suspended from steelerprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilt erprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterpro fanityfilter for being a Ravens fan. We have fans from many deferent teams at SA. As I'm sure you do here as well. Fans that follow the rules. Thats were Tim comes in. He showed up at our site one day saying he was fired from Baltimore sun for writing an article about the Steelers against he's will.( what ever that was suppose to mean) And wanted us to bombard the site with e-mails in Tims defense. After a little research come to find out Tim never worked at the Baltimore sun. He was a guest writer and after two embarrassing articles they wouldn't let him write anymore. So he blew a gasket. After everyone refused to help him at S A, you guessed it, He blew another gasket and turn into a troll profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter. That is why he was suspended. And that will be the reason he gets suspended from here as well.

Whelp - all I can say is that Timwit hasn't broken any rules around here (yet). He's kept his comments here in the Blast Furnace and hasn't infected the rest of the board with lame drivel, so for now, we have no problem with him.

NJarhead
04-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Anyway, we're not done playing with him yet. :chuckle:

Steelman16
04-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Steelers4life66 you have to admit this site is bigger and better! Glad you stopped by...are you ready to debate?

Timmy thinks he can debate now? :laughing:

Bring it on Lumber! :popcorn:

Dino 6 Rings
04-10-2009, 02:47 PM
I work 3pm-11pm thats why I comment on midnight hours jacko! Im off today..and this comment is at 2:22pm..so once again your wrong pal!

And now you're gone again...another quick lame comment drive by with zero facts, zero real smack talk, just a couple "bucko's" and quite a few mispellings.

I thought you were a big talker? The "best"?

You're a sorry excuse for a smack talker. You are a feeble minded writer with no fans, no friends and nothing to offer the world.

Dino 6 Rings
04-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Isn't this a year when the Ravens are scheduled to have one of those down years anyway? I mean they have never been consistantly good.

Facts since becoming the Ravens:
6 losing Seasons
6 winning Seasons
1 .500 season.

Same time frame for the Steelers
9 Winning Seasons
3 losing Seasons
1 .500 Season.

Which Team is always a contender and which is the Pretender? Ravens are a bunch of underachieving fools who are over hyped and always let their fans down.

At least the Browns are consistantly bad. You guys are just big mouth Punks with nothing to back up your swagger. Ravens are nothing more than a basic .500 Club that got lucky one time.

steelers4life66
04-10-2009, 04:14 PM

That was the problem with he's blog posts. He has no concept of the word debate.

HometownGal
04-10-2009, 04:53 PM

Timwit is just . . .

http://tampabayrealestateblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/dunce.jpg

:chuckle:

Aussie_steeler
04-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Several people have told me to apply with them. I want to make a gradual step from papers, to magazines..to you guessed it...#1 new york times selling books! I want to one day make a book of all my stops in the writing world!

http://www.authorsden.com/WorksCover/22361.jpeg

I think we could even help write a nice introduction for you:thumbsup:

steelwall
04-10-2009, 05:37 PM
DUDE...you been watching too much of Bill and Teds Excelent Adventure Movies! I dont surf..surfs uf steeler dude! Im a living legend! Since your the owner would you like a free autograph?

I love how Tim looks at the users status like water boy, and team capitan and takes it literally.

tony hipchest
04-10-2009, 05:40 PM
I want to one day make a book of all my stops in the writing world!

lemme guess the title...

"Here i sit broken hearted...."

:chuckle: came to shit and only farted, right?

you might wanna make it a volume of books. im sure hundereds of truckstop restroom partitions have been graced with your literary skillzzzzz. :drooling:

back to nantucket for you.

tony hipchest
04-10-2009, 08:57 PM
timbo must think hes the kurt warner of the blogging industry but hes clearly just a bagger at the local douchery market.

LOL. i called it! wheres my money for the pool? :danceshout:

I dont get paid at Frederick fool! I work in a factory! Im taking time off from paying writing jobs! Im considering..writing for another citys newspaper!

timbo works at the local douchebag factory wrapping all the douchebags in cellophane for packaging!

were gonna have to change his name from tim lumber to summers eve steve.

and no steve, those arent "hot water bottles" with hose an nozzle accessories. dont try to french it up, chuck.

:toofunny:

oh, and your mother sews socks that smell.

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Whelp - all I can say is that Timwit hasn't broken any rules around here (yet). He's kept his comments here in the Blast Furnace and hasn't infected the rest of the board with lame drivel, so for now, we have no problem with him. Thank you for being fair HometownGal! And I noticed a few of the other Steelers readers are joining your website now....hopefully I can build your readers up!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:00 PM

Bring it on Lumber! :popcorn: Coach I write a blog called DEBATE...so I must be good at it huh! I cant wait,SF will get all the other readers after they suspended me! I already seen 2 here..before they said they would never comment here...but now there here! Thats a good thing...they want to talk to the Living Legend named Tim Lumber...the guy who signs autographs for $19.95!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:04 PM
And now you're gone again...another quick lame comment drive by with zero facts, zero real smack talk, just a couple "bucko's" and quite a few mispellings.

I thought you were a big talker? The "best"?

You're a sorry excuse for a smack talker. You are a feeble minded writer with no fans, no friends and nothing to offer the world. Dino the Dinasaur...what makes you so much of a living legend? Since you list yourself as a legend! I am the real deal...you are a wannabe chief! You want to debate me chief..put on your indian war paint...Im the cowboy...I shoot with my mouth...Im the verbal assasin! Billy the Kid has nothing on me, and neither do you...Amatuer Hour is over..this is the best of the Big leagues(me)!!!!:hatsoff:

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:06 PM
http://www.authorsden.com/WorksCover/22361.jpeg

I think we could even help write a nice introduction for you:thumbsup: Thank You Mate! The Kangaroo kid is your new nickname! Am I famous in Australia? Do they know who Tim Lumber is? I like Australia mate!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:09 PM
I love how Tim looks at the users status like water boy, and team capitan and takes it literally. Yes I do asssistant coach! How Hong Kong movie star? Do you ride in Limos...or are you like a B actor who still has to drive a 1982 Chevrolet Cavalier..hahaha! When am I getting my acting audition? Im a superstar in the making chief!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:12 PM
LOL. i called it! wheres my money for the pool? :danceshout:

timbo works at the local douchebag factory wrapping all the douchebags in cellophane for packaging!

were gonna have to change his name from tim lumber to summers eve steve.

and no steve, those arent "hot water bottles" with hose an nozzle accessories. dont try to french it up, chuck.

:toofunny:

oh, and your mother sews socks that smell. What are you going to do when I write for a Pittsburgh paper? Your new nickname is Tony "the" Tiger....you cereal eating fool! What country are you from? Am I famous down there? Do they talk about me everyday?

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:17 PM
That was the problem with he's blog posts. He has no concept of the word debate. I am the master of DEBATE..you should know that Stlrs4life...how many times have we debated...you know Im the best debater in the world! E-mail them other fools and tell them Im calling them out on SF! Have lloydfan4life and stairwayto7 join this site! SF is bigger and better! Tell them if there a man they will step up! Im glad your not a wimp like them! Even though I embarass you daily...you still come back for another beatdown...you remind me of a drunken circus clown!:popcorn: Eat some popcorn fool!

tony hipchest
04-10-2009, 11:17 PM
fudge schpackle to ur face do u not deny??? i am king and you bow to me master??? steelers are the best and you canot despute? i write for the best steelers forum on the net??? you adore me and i am your hero????

i will not sign your lunchbox????

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Now its time for my daily speech! So open your ears, before I pound your head through a brick wall:banging:! As I become the biggest star on the internet today,I am not the bad guy:flap:! I am actually the most people friendly writer in the world!:toofunny: Litterally every newspaper writer doesnt like or care about the readers! Thats a shame! So like Rodney Dangerfield said..Its time you losers give me some damn respect...OOOHHHHH! Are you all mad:mad:now? Well wake up and smell the coffee then:coffee:! I am the best:hatsoff:...Its time you losers recognize it! Thats all the facts you need! Thumbs up to you drunks:thumbsup:!

Tim Lumber
04-10-2009, 11:26 PM
fudge schpackle to ur face do u not deny??? i am king and you bow to me master??? steelers are the best and you canot despute? i write for the best steelers forum on the net??? you adore me and i am your hero????

i will not sign your lunchbox????You have it all wrong Tony the Tiger...I am the LION here..and I am king of this jungle! Lions kill tigers everyday! How about I sign your lunchbox...all you have to do is mail me a check for $19.95..make the check out to Tim Lumber!

Steelman16
04-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Ok Timmyboy, ya ready for a DEBATE?

I'm talkin a real debate. With facts.

Or wait, do you know what facts are? :laughing:

If you think you have what it takes, gimmie a thumbsup. If I lose, I'll comment on your blog. If I win, you'll write a letter of my choosing to your editor. And the members of SF will be the voters.

:rofl: :popcorn:

steelwall
04-10-2009, 11:41 PM
sorry double post

steelwall
04-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes I do asssistant coach!

Yeap, I know.

How Hong Kong movie star?

How what? And for the 3rd time I'm not in Hong Kong....but at least you spelled Hong Kong right...:thumbsup:

Do you ride in Limos...or are you like a B actor who still has to drive a 1982 Chevrolet Cavalier..hahaha!

Ok Mr. "Trailor home" actually do like most people in this city and use cabs or mass transit, but I guess you would know all about these things living in the metropolis there.

When am I getting my acting audition? Im a superstar in the making chief!

You allready had it, and you have the job........wait... I just fired you..... but look on the bright side at least it lasted longer than your job with the paper's blog.

Good job Tim you made it through a whole post without a whole bunch of >!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or :popcorn:

tony hipchest
04-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Ok Timmyboy, ya ready for a DEBATE?

I'm talkin a real debate. With facts.

Or wait, do you know what facts are? :laughing:

If you think you have what it takes, gimmie a thumbsup. If I lose, I'll comment on your blog. If I win, you'll write a letter of my choosing to your editor. And the members of SF will be the voters.

:rofl: :popcorn:unfortunately, hes not about that. youre better off just posting some gibberish and having some fun. you cant talk with this fool, you simply talk at him.

the sooner everyone figures this out, the sooner he will realize hea has eaten a big ol fat heaping of solownage.

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Dino the Dinasaur...what makes you so much of a living legend? Since you list yourself as a legend! I am the real deal...you are a wannabe chief! You want to debate me chief..put on your indian war paint...Im the cowboy...I shoot with my mouth...Im the verbal assasin! Billy the Kid has nothing on me, and neither do you...Amatuer Hour is over..this is the best of the Big leagues(me)!!!!:hatsoff:

My Gigantic BALLS make me a Living Legend you dumb pencil dick.

You have yet to actually debate me you cow licking trailer trash. Go shoot your load off and hit yourself in the eye. You got nothing and have no hope when it comes to getting in the ring with me. You'll Tap Out like the PUSSSSY FAGGGG you really are.

Bring it Biatch.

steelwall
04-11-2009, 12:02 AM
You have it all wrong Tony the Tiger...I am the LION here..and I am king of this jungle! Lions kill tigers everyday! How about I sign your lunchbox...all you have to do is mail me a check for $19.95..make the check out to Tim Lumber!

LOL.....

Should he send it to your Trailor home, or work address??...Oh wait......:doh:...I forgot

Steelman16
04-11-2009, 12:05 AM
unfortunately, hes not about that. youre better off just posting some gibberish and having some fun. you cant talk with this fool, you simply talk at him.

the sooner everyone figures this out, the sooner he will realize hea has eaten a big ol fat heaping of solownage.

Oh, I know. I am having fun. It cracks me up to see him constantly avoid anything substantial, and then call everyone a bucktoothed fool. :laughing:

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 12:09 AM
My editor at Frederick hates my gutts!

Oh, TIMMAH, it's not just the editor!!!!! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Hello Stlrtruck! Long time no talk! Your e-mail buddy is getting dumb and dumber! He should hang out with Jim Carrey or something! I will be back tonight kids! I have to take my wife shopping! Im off today..its a good friday..paid holiday!

WTF? Really you should keep the random comments to yourself. This one is out there.

As for my friend, I've read the emails and I'm sure from the ones I've posted here I'm sure you would be voted as PWNED!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2009, 12:13 AM
Oh, TIMMAH, it's not just the editor!!!!! :toofunny:

There is no way this idiot has an "editor". What happens is, Tim posts his gibberish late at night on their "free blog" cause he doesn't get paid, and when people actually read it, online, not in print, they send emails to "the Editor" of the paper and he can't believe the crap he sees on his home town website and wants Tim to stop it.

That's about it.

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Coach I write a blog called DEBATE...so I must be good at it huh!

Just because you name it DEBATE doesn't make you good at it. Matter of fact, the only bate you are probably any good at is masturbating and I'm beginning to think that you're an epic failure at that too.

We can only pray that you don't procreate and infect the world with another you.

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 12:20 AM
Dino the Dinasaur...what makes you so much of a living legend? Since you list yourself as a legend! I am the real deal...you are a wannabe chief! You want to debate me chief..put on your indian war paint...Im the cowboy...I shoot with my mouth...Im the verbal assasin! Billy the Kid has nothing on me, and neither do you...Amatuer Hour is over..this is the best of the Big leagues(me)!!!!:hatsoff:

This is the uptenth time you've stated that "Amateur Hour is over" and yet no one here has seen anything but amateur antics from your random, incoherent, posts.

Please enlighten us with your non-amateur posts. We're still waiting for anything containing facts, stats, or something relevant to the contrary that you are a baltimoron. Bring on the debate moron, there's no one here that can't handle you.

Dino 6 Rings
04-11-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm pretty sure there aren't that many Professionals living in Trailer Parks.

Amateur Hour, thy name is Tim.

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 12:41 AM
MORE STUPIDITY COURTESY OF MR LUMBER!!!!!

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: timlumber1@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 1:33:10 AM
Subject: Re: Your Blog

Ah, Mr. Lumber I see you've resorted back to another dish of juvenilism. I don't need to google my name to know who I am. You'll get no respect from me. You'll only get pity that you think you're so damn good at writing and/or debating and in all honestly YOU ARE NOT!!!! Your writing sucks, your blogs are worse, and you have yet, in anything I've seen you write, to have anything substantial in proving your point. You just resort to name calling like some 6 year old.

I've never asked for your autograph, nor would I want it.

Talk about mental problems, Mr. Lumber and you should be the first thing that comes up on the google page. I see now that you get off on the attention you receive from others. Well Mr. Lumber I will no longer play to your fantasy.

Until you are ready to have a serious debate using facts and statistics and comments pertinent to the NFL, you're doing nothing but wasting my inbox space. Refrain from emailing me until you can follow up with some actual reality.

Good day you freakin' moron!!!

------------
To:
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 2:07:57 PM

Mickey from 98 rock as well as his wannabe writer sidekick Josh Speigal are idiots,I told Josh off sevearl times on his blogs! I get respect..you are a little fish, I am the damn hammerhead in the writing pond! I am the most popular internet writer alive today! Google my name...then google yours...loser! I think then you will give me some respect you pizza face looking bastard! The Ravens are better than your steelers..face the facts bucky! Do you tell everyone at SF the reason you hate me is because I refused to give you a free autograph? Tell your retard freind from SF I said hello..that fool has mental problems...you should take him to the hospital so he can get his head checked out! Have a shitty day!

Well TIMMAH it looks like my friend finally figured you out. You don't get enough attention from your wife (I mean really who can blame her living with some babbling idiot like you), so you go online attempting to make up for that lost love by proclaiming yourself the best in the world.

If you are the best baltimore has to offer, then the rest of the world is safe from the likes of you. It will only be a matter of time before you are lost in the pressing matters of the regular season and will be a speed bump in our quest for ANOTHER SUPER BOWL!!!

When are you really going to debate us here at SF instead of resorting to juvenile antics like all of your previous posts (with the exception of maybe 3)

tony hipchest
04-11-2009, 01:03 AM
MORE STUPIDITY COURTESY OF MR LUMBER!!!!!

When are you really going to debate us here at SF instead of resorting to juvenile antics like all of your previous posts (with the exception of maybe 3)

unfortunately, hes not about that. youre better off just posting some gibberish and having some fun. you cant talk with this fool, you simply talk at him.

:hunch:

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 01:06 AM
:hunch:

As fun as it was to poke fun at this fool, it's becoming old hat and tiresome. Thank goodness the draft is only a few weeks away.

This was like getting a new toy and then realizing after you opened it, that it was broken.

I was really hoping that he would bring some good smack talk, some good debate, but alas, it's over! TIMMAH has proven he doesn't know how to do any of that and that he's just a freakin' idiot.

I heard from my from this evening and he said he was going to request that Lumber be released from blogging. Can't wait to hear from him after he hears back from Timwit's editor.

Galax Steeler
04-11-2009, 07:30 AM
I have to take my wife shopping!

Tell him we said hi.:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-11-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Slim Q. Cumber

I will announce it first here on Steelers Fever website! I am considering applying to a few papers in Pittsburgh to write sports stories about your beloved Steelers! Only thing I will write the truth..when they stink I will let Pittsburgh know it! I will bash the team any time I get a chance! It will be a ratings success! Pittsburgh and TIm Lumber as a team? It will happen very soon! I have to re-view the papers here and decide who I want to write for! Im a living legend...they will roll the red carpet out for me!

Really? Lets look at the evidence, and see if you have what it takes to be a real writer instead of an internet fraud and liar.

1) Thank You HometownGal...me and you are friends
In some parts of the English speaking world, that should be "You and I".

2) The ladies love a man who's last name is LUMBER they know this Baltimore man...mans up in crunch time..haha!
Dont let a little thing like run-on sentences and punctuation hold you back.

3) I seen this sperm picture before..I hava to admit it is funny!
I HAVE seen people use the correct "past participle". I HAVE TO admit that your lack of writing skills is funny.

4) I love PA, I wish I lived there(no joke) even if I did live in PA I would still root for my beloved Ravens.
If nothing else, just grab a handful of punctuation and throw it at the screen.

5) Ravens are not rats with wings...there intelligent night birds!
Ravens may be intelligent. Frauds from Baltimore...They're not.

6) Baltimore newspapers(one exception, I try to help one paper out) the rest are getting boring to me!
I ...dont...even know where to start. If I understood it, I would attempt to correct it. This sentence needs to be printed off and the paper burnt to destroy the evidence,

7) I started out wanting to make a newspaper..
Make up your mind, Longfellow. Do you want to write for newspaper or MAKE a newspaper? Knowing the difference may help you in that pursuit.

8) But I will write for magazines in the near future.
Sure, as soon as you figure out that sentences rarely start with a conjunction.

9) I been told to apply to MAD magazine though!
I been told, you still dont know when to use the word "have",

10) I dont surf..surfs uf steeler dude!
I can only assume that "uf" is Baltimorian for the word "up"?

11) Tell them if there a man they will step up.
Tell your buddies that if they're real friends they would be honest with you in regards to your writing ineptitude.

Several people have told me to apply with them.
Liar.

I want to make a gradual step from papers, to magazines..to you guessed it...#1 new york times selling books!
Delusional.

I want to one day make a book of all my stops in the writing world!
That's called a stick-um note, not a book.
:wave:

Steelman16
04-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Sic it to 'em, LLT. :laughing:

tony hipchest
04-11-2009, 01:18 PM
heres the certificat for your new pet dingo, LLT-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/ownage.jpg

remember... dont feed it too often. you want them bones showin when you kick it in the ribs.

that keeps them more loyal and luvin ya more! :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 04:52 PM
WARNING VILLAGE IDIOT EMAIL BEING POSTED!!!!!

Looks like my friend has grown tired of TIMMAH's 'great" debating skills :toofunny: Too bad I won't get to laugh at the emails anymore. My friend is pretty much done with the douchebag.

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:34 PM
Subject: Fw: Your Blog

This guy is a complete fruit loop. I'm sorry I even emailed his pathetic arse! I mean I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but he in no way has made any coherent efforts at debating anything about baltimore. He's a few bricks short of a full load and he doesn't comprehend anything very well. He just constantly states he's the "greatest" and has yet to prove it.

I'm done with the dumba$$!!!

To: timlumber1@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:25:22 PM

It was never a debate you dumb jagoff. Do you understand that a debate requires you to utilize facts and statistics to prove your argument but in none of your emails did you do such an action. You only utilize elementary school antics. It's tiring and a waste of my time. And if you think that your writing style makes for great writing then it is you sir who needs to see a shrink. Better yet have yourself baker acted.

What a freakin' idiot and to think people are allowing you to represent the Frederick area with your idiotic blogs and pathetic smack talk.

May God have mercy on everyone's soul that reads your BS! Lord knows they'll need it!!!

Don't forget TIMMY, next time you want to use the word debate, make sure you know what it means. But here let me help you figure it out:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/debate
DEBATE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: himuss@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 1:37:48 PM

Your just now catching on? It took you that long to figure out my writing style! You must have a bag of marbles for brains Einstein! Go see a pyschatrist LOSER! Im a legend! You are really dumb and dumber! Dont let the door hit you in the head on the way out of this debate!

Is this the best you've got TIMMAH, just personal insults when you're suppose to be debating? Damn TIMMAH you really suck at this game. While my friend has run out of patience with you, I guess those of here at SF will keep your little :fishing: :troll: arse here a little longer so we can use you as a pinata.

Too bad for us, you'll eventually be banned from here for being a moron!!!

I really wish you would bring something other than the usual drivel like, "I'm the greatest" or "I'm the living legend" or "You're a loser" or "You are dumb and dumber". Please TIMMAH just once in one, JUST ONE of your posts bring some intellictually stimulating rhetoric that would actually require the readers to think past a PRE-K mentality. Good Lord I know 3 year olds that could hold down a better debate than you have. All you got is "Baltimore's the greatest because I said so and I'm the greatest living legend in all the world!" What a freakin' moron you are! Did it take you a long time to get this way or did it come naturally?

:ak47::troll:

COME ON TIMMAH DEBATE ME ON ANYTHING ABOUT THE STEELERS AND THE RAVENS!!! Please, just once - Let's go! One time with coherent statements. Show me your best. Oh wait, too late, I've already seen it. Nevermind, the debate is over with done and it didn't even get started.

Remember TIMMAH there are two constants in life:
:sign01: :sign02:

steelwall
04-11-2009, 07:28 PM
As fun as it was to poke fun at this fool, it's becoming old hat and tiresome. Thank goodness the draft is only a few weeks away.

This was like getting a new toy and then realizing after you opened it, that it was broken.

I was really hoping that he would bring some good smack talk, some good debate, but alas, it's over! TIMMAH has proven he doesn't know how to do any of that and that he's just a freakin' idiot.

I heard from my from this evening and he said he was going to request that Lumber be released from blogging. Can't wait to hear from him after he hears back from Timwit's editor.

Come on we can still milk this untill draft time:tt03:

:rofl:

Tim got into a debate with a curtain and lost after the curtain flapped in the breeze and smacked him.

HometownGal
04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Too bad for us, you'll eventually be banned from here for being a moron!!!

Nothing in the COC with regard to banning members who exhibit "moronisms" - sorry. :chuckle:

If that were so, Gary and I would have banned at least several dozen by now. :wink02::laughing:

stlrtruck
04-11-2009, 09:52 PM

Yes, we probably can but there's no way without some severe donations of heavy narcotics that we can milk this until pre-season.

Nothing in the COC with regard to banning members who exhibit "moronisms" - sorry. :chuckle:

If that were so, Gary and I would have banned at least several dozen by now. :wink02::laughing:

I've got faith in TIMMAH that he'll go above and beyond! It's only a matter of time for the :troll:

X-Terminator
04-11-2009, 10:52 PM
I don't think I've seen one guy get completely pwn3d on this board like TIMMAY! has. A truly legenday cyber-spanking. Brava everyone...brava! :applaudit:

Steelman16
04-11-2009, 11:22 PM
I don't think I've seen one guy get completely pwn3d on this board like TIMMAY! has. A truly legenday cyber-spanking. Brava everyone...brava! :applaudit:

I know! 58 pages of ownage and counting. :laughing:

fansince'76
04-11-2009, 11:34 PM
I don't think I've seen one guy get completely pwn3d on this board like TIMMAY! has. A truly legenday cyber-spanking.

qdFLPn30dvQ

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
04-11-2009, 11:35 PM

If that were so, Gary and I would have banned at least several dozen by now. :wink02::laughing:i agree. :chuckle:

Slim Q. Cumber has done absolutely nothing i would think would be worthy of a ban. if he were booted, i'd be a little ashamed and embarrassed of such a thin skinned gesture by us as a cyber-community. i mean, his shit sucks so bad its really not that hard to completely ignore. i cant imagine anyone even being bothered by his crap, let alone offended.

hell, i give the dude credit. atleast he keeps all his zoo dookie swept up in one nice pile in this single thread. we can come visit the caged monkey whenever we wish, and dont have to worry about it infiltrating our house and crapping in our kitchen or livingroom. :monkey:

I don't think I've seen one guy get completely pwn3d on this board like TIMMAY! has. A truly legenday cyber-spanking. Brava everyone...brava! :applaudit::sofunny: i think youre right.

sad thing is, he considers that a "red badge of courage".

steelwall
04-11-2009, 11:45 PM
sad thing is, he considers that a "red badge of courage".

Yeap good ol' T Lumber the great defender of the Raven's nest.

Fighting Steeler fans one idiotic, incoherant, and child like post at a time. Baltimore should be proud.:thumbsup:

Edit: Sorry I just realized I insulted children..my bad.

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:02 AM
i agree. :chuckle:

Slim Q. Cumber has done absolutely nothing i would think would be worthy of a ban. if he were booted, i'd be a little ashamed and embarrassed of such a thin skinned gesture by us as a cyber-community. i mean, his shit sucks so bad its really not that hard to completely ignore. i cant imagine anyone even being bothered by his crap, let alone offended.

hell, i give the dude credit. atleast he keeps all his zoo dookie swept up in one nice pile in this single thread. we can come visit the caged monkey whenever we wish, and dont have to worry about it infiltrating our house and crapping in our kitchen or livingroom. :monkey:

:sofunny: i think youre right.

sad thing is, he considers that a "red badge of courage". Thank you Tony! Yeah and Im glad this Steeler site has real men and women! Yous dont run and cry, and ask for me to be banned when I hurt your feelings! Instead you all come right back and take your swings! You are all losing so far 18 rounds to 0 rounds..but we all cant be Rocky Balboa of the internet..like me...Living Legend Tim Lumber!

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Yeap good ol' T Lumber the great defender of the Raven's nest.

Fighting Steeler fans one idiotic, incoherant, and child like post at a time. Baltimore should be proud.:thumbsup:

Edit: Sorry I just realized I insulted children..my bad. Yeah Im here for Baltimore's sake! fighting for my Ravens...I am so good of a writer and a Raven Fan, that I may wake Edgar Allen Poe from his grave! There is a statue of Poe in Baltimore...I always said, when I die..there will be a bigger statue of me right beside him!

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:05 AM
qdFLPn30dvQ

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Was this your initation on you tube?

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:06 AM
I know! 58 pages of ownage and counting. :laughing: You got that right Coach! So far Im beating you guys! In all fairness you guys are a bunch of writing Rookie Prospects! So I have to be easy on you kids!

Steelman16
04-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Rookie writing prospect?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=25932

Take that, bucktooth! :rofl:

Now, go write your incoherent ramble for the night. :popcorn:

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:20 AM

I heard from my from this evening and he said he was going to request that Lumber be released from blogging. Can't wait to hear from him after he hears back from Timwit's editor. In other words your admitting I beat you in this DEBATE! Like I always say...all the readers who challenge me....they all fall like domino's!

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Tell him we said hi.:rofl: Its a her..bucktooth! Your the one dating a ...HE!

steelwall
04-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Yeah Im here for Baltimore's sake! fighting for my Ravens...I am so good of a writer and a Raven Fan, that I may wake Edgar Allen Poe from his grave! There is a statue of Poe in Baltimore...I always said, when I die..there will be a bigger statue of me right beside him!

Tim haven't you heard? He's not dead.....

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:24 AM

Tim got into a debate with a curtain and lost after the curtain flapped in the breeze and smacked him. This is going to go on until the Ravens win the Super Bowl..Mr.Hong kong actor! How do you say living legend in Chineese?

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Tim haven't you heard? He's not dead..... You must be reffering to his twin brother..he is a mascot outside the Ravens M and T Bank Stadium! Hows acting going? Have you done any info commercials..haha!

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm pretty sure there aren't that many Professionals living in Trailer Parks.

Amateur Hour, thy name is Tim. Yeah but this professional does! Growing up in the inner city...I just want peace and quiet so I can focus on becoming a writing legend! Its quiet where I live...just the way I like it!

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:32 AM
:hatsoff::hatsoff:Nothing in the COC with regard to banning members who exhibit "moronisms" - sorry. :chuckle:

If that were so, Gary and I would have banned at least several dozen by now. :wink02::laughing: Ha Ha! Yeah Stlrtrck you would be the first to be banned! HomeTownGal is fair! I have to say, she has my respect! I wish more women knew sports like her! Now are we friends HomeTownGal?:wink02::hatsoff:

Tim Lumber
04-12-2009, 12:36 AM
I been wondering latelty who is the dumb and dumber team on this website! I found the 2 fools who I feel could play the role of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels! They are StlrTrck and Lamberts Lost Tooth! These 2 un-educated fools, never seem to have me saying...huh? After I read there pre-school like responses! I kinda feel sorry for these 2 Rookies(you all can tell there rookies cant you's?) did there mommy and daddy even take them to school when they were kids? Or were they home-schooled? Things that make you go Hmmm!

Steelman16
04-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Or were they home-schooled?

Hate to get personal with you TIMMAH, but lay off. Homeschoolers are some of the smartest people in this country. If you want FACTS (if you can remember what those are) lemme know.

Until then, :wave:

MACH1
04-12-2009, 12:50 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/peter_king/01/16/championshippics/woodley-flacco.jpg

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/1/c/8/3/e0.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/tobaker70/ravenssuck-1.jpg?t=1239515419

tony hipchest
04-12-2009, 12:55 AM
Hate to get personal with you TIMMAH, but lay off. Homeschoolers are some of the smartest people in this country. If you want FACTS (if you can remember what those are) lemme know.

Until then, :wave:i dont know bro.

dimbo was homeschooled and its pretty obvious the dishwasher running with no soap, all day / every day, didnt do him any good.

devilsdancefloor
04-12-2009, 01:06 AM
I been wondering latelty who is the dumb and dumber team on this website! I found the 2 fools who I feel could play the role of Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels! They are StlrTrck and Lamberts Lost Tooth! These 2 un-educated fools, never seem to have me saying...huh? After I read there pre-school like responses! I kinda feel sorry for these 2 Rookies(you all can tell there rookies cant you's?) did there mommy and daddy even take them to school when they were kids? Or were they home-schooled? Things that make you go Hmmm!

http://xs538.xs.to/xs538/09150/funnynot474.jpg

You need to learn the difference between there & their! i know 3rd graders that know the difference. So maybe before you knock someones education you should check yours. Things that make you go hmm you're a idiot.

steelwall
04-12-2009, 02:50 AM
This is going to go on until the Ravens win the Super Bowl..Mr.Hong kong actor! How do you say living legend in Chineese?

Don't know Chineese, but in Mandarin, Chinese (first you tried 2 s's now 2 e's :doh: just can't quite get that one right can you? Mr. writting legend)

but it's

wo shr jehnda bu hao then alot of these>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Galax Steeler
04-12-2009, 06:30 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/peter_king/01/16/championshippics/woodley-flacco.jpg

http://cdn.picapp.com/ftp/Images/1/c/8/3/e0.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/tobaker70/ravenssuck-1.jpg?t=1239515419

Hey dumber I think this says it all.

stlrtruck
04-12-2009, 07:59 AM
In other words your admitting I beat you in this DEBATE! Like I always say...all the readers who challenge me....they all fall like domino's!

You really are unable to clearly and coherently understand that English language aren't you?

The only thing you've beaten in here is your chest. You have not once, not yet posted anything relevant to a debate.

So until you do, please don't think you've won anything but a :cookie: you purple :troll:

stlrtruck
04-12-2009, 08:09 AM

Ok Wonderlic Kid let's get this correct:

1) it would be uneducated don't need the dash
2) their pre-school like responses, no exclaimation point needed - but we understand it's like your boring rhetoric - overused.
3) rookies is not a name but an adjective, not capatilized
4) their mommy and daddy, not over there mommy and daddy

You sir do not know how to debate, you only regurgitate what someone else has already said and you think that makes you a winner.

You TIMMAH will be referred to as THE V.I.

stlrtruck
04-12-2009, 08:14 AM
WARNING TIMMAH THE VILLAGE IDIOT EMAIL POSTED BELOW (AND WE'LL THROW IN THE LATEST AND "GREATEST" BLOG TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First the blog. This guy is going to buy a ticket to the Keys and play cool guy in the stands. And I'm just curious, if your blog is titled "DEBATE" shouldn't you be required to post blogs that can actually involve a debatable topic. OH wait, I know what the debate is about - you want them to debate you on buying the ticket. I got it now.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/blogs/categories.htm?catid=1640&bid=84

I am going to buy a Frederick Key''s Ticket!
Posted: 04/10/2009
Tim Lumber

The weather is starting to warm up! I think I may make a trip to Harry Grove Stadium next time Brian Matusz pitches! I have decided I am going to interview one of these kids this summer! I would make them famous! I will be the cool guy in the stand's wearing sun glasses at 9pm at night! I may even sign a few free complimentary autographs! I will be waving the whole game, like Im some big shot celebrity!

I will force my wife to take 50 picture's of me while I'm at the game! I will drink so many beer's I will stumble around the stadium! I will be the loser with the #1 fan foam hand on! I will be the guy, who keep's standing up, trying to get the wave started during batting practice! And last but not least, I will be the guy, who nobody wants to sit next to! If you ever see this fool at the stadium...his name is Tim Lumber! He is a Living Legend! And soon he will be coming to Harry Grove stadium with his huge 4 person entourage!

And the email. This guy is officially coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs.

Hey this guy is off his rocker. The man thinks just because he writes a blog titled, "Debate" that he's qualified to be an expert on the topic. Hell if that's the case I'm going to write a blog titled, "Law and Surgery" and declare myself an expert on being a lawyer and a doctor.

This guy is a basket case!!!

To:
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 12:48:33 AM

Who are you the the professor? Your not to inteligent, to challenge me to a debate! I know what debate is dork! I write a blog called Debate, so I think Im pretty qualified to be a expert on the topic, after all I am the one writing its columns...not you Pee Wee Herman! It's You're, it's intelligent, it should be columns, not you.

But that's write you are such a great writer, the entire English language is going to be re-written just for your VILLAGE IDIOT writing.

steelers4life66
04-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Coach I write a blog called DEBATE...so I must be good at it huh! I cant wait,SF will get all the other readers after they suspended me! I already seen 2 here..before they said they would never comment here...but now there here! Thats a good thing...they want to talk to the Living Legend named Tim Lumber...the guy who signs autographs for $19.95!

When have you ever herd me say anything bad about SF or that I would never comment here. Their ya go with your made up BS again. :blah:

Dino 6 Rings
04-12-2009, 02:00 PM
You got that right Coach! So far Im beating you guys! In all fairness you guys are a bunch of writing Rookie Prospects! So I have to be easy on you kids!

Honestly Tim, I've owned you at least 12 times already. You bore me.

I've thrown facts at you, insults at you and called you the son of a crack profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter, and all you do is come back, in the wee hours of the morning, jack yourself off til it shoots into your own mouth, gobble it down and go kiss your wife.

Go away child. You have nothing to offer.

Buzz05
04-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Buzz05 way to go loser! You are from Baltimore...why the hostility? What are you a Steelers fan?

Yes you moron...if I wasn't then why would I be on this site? And just because I live in Baltimore doesn't mean I am from here. People do move you know...just like you may one day move out of that trailer park.

Steelman16
04-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Yes you moron...if I wasn't then why would I be on this site? And just because I live in Baltimore doesn't mean I am from here. People do move you know...just like you may one day move out of that trailer park.

...you mean back to the mental ward? :laughing:

I heard he has a free pass. :chuckle:

HometownGal
04-12-2009, 10:06 PM
:hatsoff::hatsoff: Ha Ha! Yeah Stlrtrck you would be the first to be banned! HomeTownGal is fair! I have to say, she has my respect! I wish more women knew sports like her! Now are we friends HomeTownGal?:wink02::hatsoff:

stlrtruck is far from a moron, Timwit.

Yes I am fair, as is Gary (fansince'76). You've kept your spew in the BF which we do appreciate.

SteelersMongol
04-12-2009, 10:50 PM

steelwall
04-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I wonder how many times Tim has walked into a glass door face first thinking the door was open??

Also Tim, if you want to get some Chinese sentences on your blog to appeal to a world wide audience use the following.

wo shenma yea bu jer dao!!!!!!

stlrtruck
04-13-2009, 08:04 AM

Yes I am fair, as is Gary (fansince'76). You've kept your spew in the BF which we do appreciate.

Uh oh, TIMMAH don't go pissing up the wrong pole here buddy (term used sarcastically for TIMMAH'S reference).

And as for me getting banned, that's highly unlikely just for the simple fact that I actually comprehend the English language and have no problems putting thoughts together and following through in a discussion with facts, statistics, or other relevant comments rather than childish antics like - hmmm, who would that be - oh yeah, YOU!

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-13-2009, 08:16 AM
I been wondering latelty who is the dumb and dumber team on this website!

1) I HAVE been wondering, not "I been wondering". You lose extra points since you were corrected on this earlier. -2 points
2) L...A...T..E...L...Y, not sure what latelty means. -1 point
3) If you are going to pretend to be a sports writer, you should know the difference between a forum member and a team. -1 point

These 2 un-educated fools, never seem to have me saying...huh?

4) Only people who are uneducated would spell it "un-educated". -1 point
5) Lets be honest, 2+2 would make you say ...huh? -2 points for not getting that joke.

I kinda feel sorry for these 2 Rookies(you all can tell there rookies cant you's?) did there mommy and daddy even take them to school when they were kids? Or were they home-schooled?

6) Kind of, not kinda -1 point
7) you's? Is that short for "you is"? Can you give me a sentence where you would ever use "you is"? -1 point
8) You wrote, "Or were they home schooled"? I am taking away extra points for you starting a sentence with a conjunction. You were warned already. -2

That is -11 points
I give you a daily grade of "F"

You debate noone.

You entertain noone.

You Fool noone.

Quit pretending to be a REAL writer. If you are so delusional that you actually BELIEVE you are a real "writer" then seek psychiatric help.

If you insist on this facade, then I am afraid that I am going to have to ask that everyday you bring an apple for the teacher.:scholar:

X-Terminator
04-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Hell, TIMMAY! isn't smarter than my preschool-aged nephew. He sure as hell can't read or spell as well, that's for sure!

Do they even teach English or Language Arts at that backwoods hick "school" you allegedly attended? Or did they have to blow the yearly budget on Skoal and cleaning the teacher's tooth?

lilyoder6
04-13-2009, 10:37 AM
it's a shame tim, that u can't realize ur a complete moron.. once u acknowledge that.. u can live a better life

stlrtruck
04-13-2009, 12:36 PM
4) Only people who are uneducated would spell it "un-educated". -1 point

Excuse sir but I did deduct him already on this one so it should be -2 points.

And I couldn't even give him a "F", I decided he got an "I" for incomplete.

steelers4life66
04-13-2009, 12:57 PM
:popcorn: LOL...This show is well worth the price of admission. GET BACK UP TIM!! IT'S ONLY THE THIRD ROUND!!!LOL

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Excuse sir but I did deduct him already on this one so it should be -2 points.

And I couldn't even give him a "F", I decided he got an "I" for incomplete.

LOL...How about an F-, and forced to write "I am an Internet Fraud and Liar" on the blackboard 1,000 times?

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, for your listening pleasure. The OFFICIAL Tim Lumber theme song.

Slim Q Cumber is sooo much cooler online

:whistle:I work down at the Pizza Pit
And I drive an old Hyundai
I still live with my mom and dad
I'm 5 foot 3 and overweight:nerd:
I'm a scifi fanatic:borg:
A mild asthmatic
And I've never been to second base
But there's whole 創other me
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

'Cause online I'm out in Baltimore
I'm 6 foot 5 and whats more
is I drive a Maserati:bs:
I'm a black-belt in karate:screwy:
And I love a good glass of wine:jerkit:
It turns girls on that I知 mysterious
I tell them I don't want nothing serious
'Cause even on a slow day
I could have a three way
Chat with two women at one time
I知 so much cooler online
So much cooler online:smoker:

When I get home I kiss my mom
And she fixes me a snack:binky:
And I head down to my basement bedroom
And fire up my mac:computer:
In real life the only legend I have been
Is when I got the chance with the marching band
To play tuba in the Rose Parade

I could have a three way
I知 so much cooler online:smoker:
So much cooler online:whistle:

stlrtruck
04-13-2009, 01:48 PM
LOL...How about an F-, and forced to write "I am an Internet Fraud and Liar" on the blackboard 1,000 times?

I'll compromise this time. But if these things continue it's got to go to an Incomplete......it's just gotta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
04-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, for your listening pleasure. The OFFICIAL Tim Lumber theme song.

A mild asthmatic
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

I could have a three way
I知 so much cooler online

I could have a three way
So much cooler online:whistle:

You better come back with something qwick because didn't yous know TIMMAH is a professional music righter two!

On a serious note, if this song gets stuck in my head I'm coming to hunt you down :rofl:

SteelMember
04-13-2009, 03:11 PM
i will not sign your lunchbox????

:sofunny: You've just broken the code for the anti-lumber.

:thmbup: Exactly!

:chuckle: Even with all the incoherent gibberish, he may well have added a new term to the English language. Well, here on SF anyway.

Lumberism -

I sure hope I don't "get stuck on multi-quote after this post. :toofunny:

Steelman16
04-13-2009, 03:46 PM
:rofl: @ Slim Q. Cumber's song. :rofl:

tony hipchest
04-13-2009, 08:17 PM

:wink02: :wink02: :wink02:

BRILLIANT!

:drink:

freakin hilarious. Slim Anus was just schooled by the Master.

SteelersMongol
04-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Don't know Chineese, but in Mandarin, Chinese (first you tried 2 s's now 2 e's :doh: just can't quite get that one right can you? Mr. writting legend)

but it's

wo shr jehnda bu hao then alot of these>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey STEELWALL, did U ever wonder why he wants "2 try out" HK market? Mr.Tum Limber adores William Hung.

http://30tocure30.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/williampic_c.jpg

I'm not saying he wants 2 move 2 HK just because of Hung, when the real reason is that he actually no place 2 turn 2 in Baltimore. :wink02: No one likes him in Baltimore. Even his husband hate him. :chuckle:

Stlrs4Life
04-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Stlrs4life..hello there loser..long time no talk! Your the old dog with no bite! As you can see I made some friends here! Havent you learned being rude to me is like playing with matches...I always burn my vicitms..I am the golden flame of writing! Stlrs4life....do we need a round 5?

Dude, you pissed your pants before you made it to the ring.

Stlrs4Life
04-13-2009, 09:47 PM
Dom sent him over to the Nation.

I expect to be reading about another suicide in the Frederick, MD area in the next few days. He'll never survive over there...

I pm'd him, and sent him an email, I think he is chicken. Not to be mixed up with a Raven. The Chicken is better.

Stlrs4Life
04-13-2009, 09:50 PM
I have a pomeranian just like this at my house! And yeah it sh*ts eveywhere! It barks 24/7!!

Poor dog is ugly as you.

steelwall
04-14-2009, 12:13 AM
Hey STEELWALL, did U ever wonder why he wants "2 try out" HK market? Mr.Tum Limber adores William Hung.

I'm not saying he wants 2 move 2 HK just because of Hung, when the real reason is that he actually no place 2 turn 2 in Baltimore. :wink02: No one likes him in Baltimore. Even his husband hate him. :chuckle:

Sadly William Hung's autograph would catch WAY more on ebay than the most famous writting legend of all time. But heck all you would really have to to is blindfold Tim and drop him off in any China town in the US and he'd believe he was in Hong Kong....:doh:

steelers4life66
04-14-2009, 12:19 AM

You think it's because of he's last name. :laughing:

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:36 AM
I expect a standing ovation! Welcome back..The Writing God from Baltimore..its...TIM LUMBER time! Me and my wife are seperating, so I havent been here because of that! Its OK Im a living legend! Do you think I will have trouble meeting woman? Hell No..Im famous! After you read this post...bow down to me..the Writing God! Now its time to pick up where I left off...Trash Talking 101.

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:39 AM
You think it's because of he's last name. :laughing: Steelers4life..hello fool! I decided to respond to you first bucky! Im a gentelman...they say...Ladies first! :rofl:Dont get:mad:! Im sitting here :chuckle:! You just got schooled fool!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Sadly William Hung's autograph would catch WAY more on ebay than the most famous writting legend of all time. But heck all you would really have to to is blindfold Tim and drop him off in any China town in the US and he'd believe he was in Hong Kong....:doh: Is this your chinesse boy friend? You are eating too much chinnese food! If your a chinnese noodle man..please Mr.Actor..keep that to your self! It should be your...Chinnese Secret!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:47 AM
:rofl:Ladies and Gentlemen, for your listening pleasure. The OFFICIAL Tim Lumber theme song.

A mild asthmatic
That you need to see
Go checkout MySpace

I could have a three way
I知 so much cooler online

I could have a three way
So much cooler online:whistle::rofl::popcorn::laughing:! That was funny, I have to give you credit! I actually drive a brand new jeep liberty(off road) I ride in style! Im 5'9"..I have my own place! And yeah now that Im single I may mingle with 2 woman! I wish I had a 3way....maybe I will..Im famous!!!:hatsoff: I have taken Muay Thai and Judo. I dont take it anymore. I like CHEAP glasses of wine..like Wild Irish Rose! I prefer 100 proof Old Crow Whiskey! Do you want my autogarph now? If you do you better have $19.95..fool!!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:51 AM
I'll compromise this time. But if these things continue it's got to go to an Incomplete......it's just gotta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny: You and your buddy should write a story on internet fraud. Because you's 2 refuse to admit you's are fools! I always say you 2 should ask Mr. Chinesse actor here, If you 2 could make a dumb and dumber movie in China! I think you should trade in your Steeler Truck and buy a Raven Truck!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:53 AM
:sofunny: You've just broken the code for the anti-lumber.

:thmbup: Exactly!

:chuckle: Even with all the incoherent gibberish, he may well have added a new term to the English language. Well, here on SF anyway.

Lumberism -

I sure hope I don't "get stuck on multi-quote after this post. :toofunny: I would not recomend a career in writing for you Mr. Team Captain! Since the Steelers are soft like Ice Cream..I guess that makes you Captain of the Love Boat:rofl:!! See Im the best responder in the world...I think I won this round!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:55 AM
:rofl: @ Slim Q. Cumber's song. :rofl::hatsoff:Here is a MICROPHONE COACH! Are you going to sing this #1 Hit song! Its karaoke night here!:coffee:!

SteelersMongol
04-14-2009, 12:58 AM
Is this your chinesse boy friend? You are eating too much chinnese food! If your a chinnese noodle man..please Mr.Actor..keep that to your self! It should be your...Chinnese Secret!

Wow, he doesn't know Hong Kong's LIVING LEGEND. :chuckle:

http://danielctw.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/0029.jpg

Mr. Tum Limber, U'd B all right with him. :wink02: :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 12:58 AM
:wink02: :wink02: :wink02:

BRILLIANT!

:drink:

freakin hilarious. Slim Anus was just schooled by the Master. Yeah Tony the Tiger...his song was good! I give him credit! You fools won that round!:banging:But you were due! After all whats the score Tigerboy? Im up like 88-1

steelers4life66
04-14-2009, 12:59 AM
I expect a standing ovation! Welcome back..The Writing God from Baltimore..its...TIM LUMBER time! Me and my wife are seperating, so I havent been here because of that! Its OK Im a living legend! Do you think I will have trouble meeting woman? Hell No..Im famous! After you read this post...bow down to me..the Writing God! Now its time to pick up where I left off...Trash Talking 101.

My wife and I. :doh:

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:01 AM
I pm'd him, and sent him an email, I think he is chicken. Not to be mixed up with a Raven. The Chicken is better. I accepted the e-mail you sent! Im not the chicken..your the one waving the silly chicken towell in the air! A Raven flew by and sh*t on some steel! Its our way of saying hello!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:02 AM
Poor dog is ugly as you. No...Im uglier! The dog gets the ladies! Its a chick magnet! You need to get you one! Maybe then before you turn 50 you can lose your virginity....bucktooth!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:06 AM

Yes I am fair, as is Gary (fansince'76). You've kept your spew in the BF which we do appreciate. I will continue to keep my trash talking in the can..right here in BF! Yes we all respect you HomeTownGal. I think your cool! I wish all woman loved sports!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:08 AM
:rofl:Hello Mr.Mongol..all the way from Mongolia! Welcome to America....Eddy Murphy style..haha! You should become a Ravens fan! After all they are going to be the best team in the NFL this season!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Uh oh, TIMMAH don't go pissing up the wrong pole here buddy (term used sarcastically for TIMMAH'S reference).

And as for me getting banned, that's highly unlikely just for the simple fact that I actually comprehend the English language and have no problems putting thoughts together and following through in a discussion with facts, statistics, or other relevant comments rather than childish antics like - hmmm, who would that be - oh yeah, YOU! Rule one Stlrtruck....if your truck comes down my road....Im going to flatten your tires!:rofl:! Im like spike strips....I always win!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Are you smarter than a 5th grader? Hell, TIMMAY! isn't smarter than my preschool-aged nephew. He sure as hell can't read or spell as well, that's for sure!

Do they even teach English or Language Arts at that backwoods hick "school" you allegedly attended? Or did they have to blow the yearly budget on Skoal and cleaning the teacher's tooth? I grew up in the city...they call you HillBilly Jim, I heard you look like the old WWF Wrestler..you dont even have teeth to brush...you suspender wearing....beer guzzling fool!:popcorn:!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:15 AM
it's a shame tim, that u can't realize ur a complete moron.. once u acknowledge that.. u can live a better life Im not the stalker! Look in the mirror and you will see a creepy guy...Cinderella! They say its bad luck if you have a broken mirror! So dont look too long...or you may need to buy a 4 leaf clover...you Leprechaun looking fool!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:17 AM
:popcorn: LOL...This show is well worth the price of admission. GET BACK UP TIM!! IT'S ONLY THE THIRD ROUND!!!LOL Im the champ! Im not the one on the ground! Its more like you guys are litterally down for the count! How many punches can you fools take! I been winning since I got here! Get up losers...1.....2.....3.....4....5....6..

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:19 AM
http://xs538.xs.to/xs538/09150/funnynot474.jpg

You need to learn the difference between there & their! i know 3rd graders that know the difference. So maybe before you knock someones education you should check yours. Things that make you go hmm you're a idiot. I have a high school diploma...I am a writing legend! One day Im going to write a best seller! Im smarter than a college grad! What is your education level...Albert Einstein?

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:23 AM
Hey dumber I think this says it all. You should have included your boy(you had his pic at bottom) Rashard Mendenhel You should have put the pic up when Ray Lewis blasted him! And ended his season! Your boy was talking smack before the game..Ray made him eat his words!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:25 AM

but it's

wo shr jehnda bu hao then alot of these>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant spell either....its Mr. Writing Legend....1 T ...you spelled it Writting! You need to take one of my online writing courses! Its only $500 a semester!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:27 AM
Yes you moron...if I wasn't then why would I be on this site? And just because I live in Baltimore doesn't mean I am from here. People do move you know...just like you may one day move out of that trailer park. I love the Trailer Park....BUZZ the Bee! That comment lacked any real sting...you must be from Pittsburgh:laughing:!

Preacher
04-14-2009, 01:28 AM
Timmy....

http://www.steelersdepot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/losing.jpg

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Honestly Tim, I've owned you at least 12 times already. You bore me.

I've thrown facts at you, insults at you and called you the son of a crack profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter, and all you do is come back, in the wee hours of the morning, jack yourself off til it shoots into your own mouth, gobble it down and go kiss your wife.

Go away child. You have nothing to offer. You owned me?:blah::blah: thats my response to that garbage!:chuckle:! Im not kissing my wife...she moved out! Its time to hit the open market! Your 6 Ring Circus ring you have is boring! Why dont you paint your face like a clown...BOZO!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 01:32 AM
Timmy....

http://www.steelersdepot.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/losing.jpg Ha-a-looh-yah! The preacher is here! Do you have any Holy Water? I need to through it in these fools faces!

steelwall
04-14-2009, 02:06 AM
You owned me?:blah::blah: thats my response to that garbage!:chuckle:! Im not kissing my wife...she moved out! Its time to hit the open market! Your 6 Ring Circus ring you have is boring! Why dont you paint your face like a clown...BOZO!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Galax Steeler
04-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Me and my wife are seperating,

Hey Dumber I guess the poor guy had enough of you stupid thoughts and writing. Your not even smart enough to be dumb.:toofunny:

Preacher
04-14-2009, 03:54 AM
Timmah=Ha-a-looh-yah! The preacher is here! Do you have any Holy Water? I need to through it in these fools faces!

Wow.

Ok. First. Preacher is used here as a name, not a title. So there is no need for the definite article.

Second. I am a preacher, not a priest. Therefore, no holy water, nor do priests "have" holy water. They consecrate water.

Third, it is -- fools' not fools.

Fourth, it is face, not faces. After all, just how many faces does one person have? It should be, "the face of these fools." What would be even better would be, "the face of each fool."

EDIT: And fifth, and the entire reason I starting writing this post (which I forget after seeing all the other mistakes), is taken care of by Galax Steeler below

Now, It is not often I whip out the badge... http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i141/RxRenesis8/Grammar-Police.png

But seeing as how you are a "writer" I thought I should help out a bit.

Galax Steeler
04-14-2009, 03:58 AM
Ha-a-looh-yah! The preacher is here! Do you have any Holy Water? I need to through it in these fools faces!

That would be throw not through there Dumber.:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-14-2009, 05:11 AM
Owning Tim Lumber. Day 3
by Lamberts Lost Tooth
April 14,2009

Originally posted by Slim Q. Cumber
Me and my wife are seperating, so I havent been here because of that! Im not kissing my wife...she moved out.

Yet you find the time to come in here and spew your ignorance. Nice priorities skippy.

The dog gets the ladies! Its a chick magnet! You need to get you one!

Since your wife left you, either:

A) There is something wrong with your theory.
B) You need to get your money back on the dog.
C) Your "wife" was not a chick.

Im a gentelman

Its Gentleman. Gentel is an acronym for General Telephone Company, so either you are telling us that you are a "General Telephone man" or...your an idiot.

Is this your chinesse boy friend? You are eating too much chinnese food! If your a chinnese noodle man..please Mr.Actor..keep that to your self! It should be your...Chinnese Secret!

Wow. You are a living legend. I have NEVER seen anyone misspell the same word 4 TIMES in the same post. Hats off to you. You have reached a level of incompetence never before achieved!:hatsoff: That is a special kind of stupid.

I have taken Muay Thai and Judo. I dont take it anymore

Liar.

Do you want my autogarph now?

What exactly is an "autogarph"? If you misspell your name, do you give a discount?

Because you's 2 refuse to admit you's are fools

If you are going to call someone a fool, you might want to quit using made up words like "you's". That apostrophe thing is really kicking your butt, isn't it?

I think I won this round!

Well, how do I say this nicely. You think that, because your crazy.

You should have included your boy... Rashard Mendenhel You should have put the pic up when Ray Lewis blasted him! And ended his season!

Psssssst. Hey slim, come closer. (We ended the season for your WHOLE TEAM)):doh:

Look in the mirror and you will see a creepy guy...Cinderella!

A) Cinderella was a girl.
B) The creepy guy in the mirror was from Snow White.
C) The creepy guy in our forum is from Baltimore.

One day Im going to write a best seller!

Dude, you live in a Trailer Park, your wife left you, and your stuck with the dog. That's not a best seller, that's a country song.

School is out for the day.
You recieve a failing grade.
:point::nerd::checkit:

Buzz05
04-14-2009, 06:57 AM
I love the Trailer Park....BUZZ the Bee! That comment lacked any real sting...you must be from Pittsburgh:laughing:!

Wow did you come up with that by yourself? If you are going to try to insult someone then please come up with something original and at least entertaining...my nephew comes up with better stuff and he is 8!

I do have a question for you. Why is it you are here? Honestly, I would like to know. It isn't because you are filled with football knowledge and wisdom that痴 for sure. You haven't had one intelligent thing to say that was thought provoking. Reading the train wreck that is Timmy Lumber is like going to the zoo and watching monkeys throw poo at each other. Sure its kind of entertaining and intriguing but its just a waste of time.

stlrtruck
04-14-2009, 07:47 AM
You and your buddy should write a story on internet fraud. Because you's 2 refuse to admit you's are fools! I always say you 2 should ask Mr. Chinesse actor here, If you 2 could make a dumb and dumber movie in China! I think you should trade in your Steeler Truck and buy a Raven Truck!

I'll admit I'm a fool the day you admit you are nothing more than a lost Village Idiot that can't write, doesn't know how to talk smack, and can't carry himself above elementary school antics when attempting to debate people.

As for me ever buying a ratbird truck, you have a better chance of your husband coming back to you!

stlrtruck
04-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Rule one Stlrtruck....if your truck comes down my road....Im going to flatten your tires!:rofl:! Im like spike strips....I always win!

What you don't realize TIMMAH is that I've driven my truck right next to that pathetic stadium your pathetic ratbirds call home. Parked within walking distance and made my way to watch another Steelers victory. And no one, NOT ONE, touched my truck.

And I'm sure the only thing you could flatten is a girl's desire! Oh wait, you did state that your wife left so - you win this one! :thumbsup:

But you keep trying skippy! Just keep trying - one day you'll get it right - NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
04-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Im the champ! Im not the one on the ground! Its more like you guys are litterally down for the count! How many punches can you fools take! I been winning since I got here! Get up losers...1.....2.....3.....4....5....6..

Not only uneducated but delusional too! This is priceless.

:coffee:

stlrtruck
04-14-2009, 07:53 AM
You should have included your boy(you had his pic at bottom) Rashard Mendenhel You should have put the pic up when Ray Lewis blasted him! And ended his season! Your boy was talking smack before the game..Ray made him eat his words!

Yeah, maybe we could post a picture of stab it ray after that third game last season. It would be a perfect match between you and him - both freakin' losers! :toofunny: And way out of your league.

stlrtruck
04-14-2009, 07:58 AM
Oh and I'd like to let everyone know that if you go to his blog at the Frederick News Post, the front page of it is blank.

And although you can get to his past rightings, I still find it funny that the front page of the blog is blank and his latest blog is about buying a ticket to the Frederick Keys. Really, a "DEBATE" blog about buying a ticket? This is what you have to offer the Frederick News Post readers TIMMAH?

lilyoder6
04-14-2009, 09:21 AM
awww... ur wife left u???

i thought blow-up dolls were not able to walk away???

Dino 6 Rings
04-14-2009, 10:38 AM
You owned me?:blah::blah: thats my response to that garbage!:chuckle:! Im not kissing my wife...she moved out! Its time to hit the open market! Your 6 Ring Circus ring you have is boring! Why dont you paint your face like a clown...BOZO!!!!:rofl::rofl:

I told you fool, I was going to Destroy you.

Step one, you lose your job, Step 2, your lose your wife, Step 3, you lose your friends, Step 4, You Hang yourself.

I'm getting close to completely ending your existence.

You have no game. You have no fame. You log on at zero dark early and rant for 10 minutes then scamper away like a rat.

You are nothing without this Forum, you have zero comments on your last 3 "blogs" on that sorry little newspaper website you write on. You are a nothing, a zero, and I AM THE CHAMPION!

So go away gnat. Before I swat you a second time.

revefsreleets
04-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I think we've all been had. This guy is a character created by some weirdo with too much time on his hands. There's no way that this guy is for real. It's just TOO easy.

A drunk who can't write living in a trailer park with no job and his wife is leaving him. AND he's a Ratbird fan?

C'mon!

stlrtruck
04-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Step 3, you lose your friends

Whoa, there Dino - you are assuming an awful lot with Step 3. You really think he had friends? :noidea:

MACH1
04-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Im not kissing my wife...she moved out!

You must not be a champ or legend in bed if he left you to find to find a real man Timmah Limper.

SteelersMongol
04-14-2009, 11:40 AM
...Step one, you lose your job, Step 2, your lose your wife, Step 3, you lose your friends, Step 4, You Hang yourself...

Dude there needs 2 B a small correction. He lost his husband, man, husband! :chuckle: U forgot the fact he was married 2 a not very good looking guy. Just because Mr.Tum Limber calls him a wife, that doesn't make him a woman. :wink02:

SteelersMongol
04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Owning Tim Lumber. Day 3
by Lamberts Lost Tooth
April 14,2009

...Yet you find the time to come in here and spew your ignorance. Nice priorities skippy.

...Since your wife left you, either:

...Its Gentleman. Gentel is an acronym for General Telephone Company, so either you are telling us that you are a "General Telephone man" or...your an idiot.

...Wow. You are a living legend. I have NEVER seen anyone misspell the same word 4 TIMES in the same post. Hats off to you. You have reached a level of incompetence never before achieved!:hatsoff: That is a special kind of stupid.

...Liar.

...What exactly is an "autogarph"? If you misspell your name, do you give a discount?

...If you are going to call someone a fool, you might want to quit using made up words like "you's". That apostrophe thing is really kicking your butt, isn't it?

...Well, how do I say this nicely. You think that, because your crazy.

...Psssssst. Hey slim, come closer. (We ended the season for your WHOLE TEAM)):doh:

...A) Cinderella was a girl.

...Dude, you live in a Trailer Park, your wife left you, and your stuck with the dog. That's not a best seller, that's a country song.

...School is out for the day.
:point::nerd::checkit:

:rofl: Wow. It is getting better & becoming more entertaining. Mr. Tum Limber U should really stick around till at least the training camp starts. :wink02: Oh the sweet sound of *ss kicking of a Ratbird fan. :chuckle:

Buzz05
04-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey Timmy, does any other Ravens fans know your here basically making a mockery out of all of them?

revefsreleets
04-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Hey Timmy, does any other Ravens fans know your here basically making a mockery out of all of them?

Mockery? He seems pretty representative of them to me...

steelwall
04-14-2009, 12:17 PM
You must not be a champ or legend in bed if he left you to find to find a real man Timmah Limper.

:chuckle: 5'3" and hung like a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterroach...... (with the writing skills to match) ... perhaps what we have here is a huge case of "the little man syndrome......

MACH1
04-14-2009, 12:37 PM
:chuckle: 5'3" and hung like a profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterroach...... (with the writing skills to match) ... perhaps what we have here is a huge case of "the little man syndrome......

5'3' and hung like a mouse. :laughing:

Buzz05
04-14-2009, 01:03 PM
5'3' and hung like a mouse. :laughing:

Thats a little generous don't you think? I was going to say a Tic Tac on a wool sweater...

steelers4life66
04-14-2009, 02:39 PM
I ran across Tim's wedding photo with he's beautiful mobile home (trailer) in the background. :thumbsup:http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/steelers4life66/hillbilly1.jpg

Steelman16
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
He has more teeth than I expected. :laughing:

Stlrs4Life
04-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I accepted the e-mail you sent! Im not the chicken..your the one waving the silly chicken towell in the air! A Raven flew by and sh*t on some steel! Its our way of saying hello!

I meant that you are chicken to register at the Nation.

Dino 6 Rings
04-14-2009, 04:06 PM
I ran across Tim's wedding photo with he's beautiful mobile home (trailer) in the background. :thumbsup:http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/steelers4life66/hillbilly1.jpg

The most disturbing part of this photo...its not the bun in the oven or the cigarette or the missing teeth or the beer can or home made tux or Rotty dog or trailer or over all hopelessness of this marriage..nope...that's not what disturbs me....

Fcking Flip Flops on your Wedding Day!?!?!?!

Seriously...WTF is wrong with people!

Steelman16
04-14-2009, 04:18 PM

Stlrs4Life
04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Dude there needs 2 B a small correction. He lost his husband, man, husband! :chuckle: U forgot the fact he was married 2 a not very good looking guy. Just because Mr.Tum Limber calls him a wife, that doesn't make him a woman. :wink02:

I hear ya. But would Timmy be the catcher, or the pitcher in the relationship?

MACH1
04-14-2009, 04:59 PM
I would say he's the catcher.

http://adsoftheworld.com/files/images/RachacucosChicken.preview.jpg

HometownGal
04-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Me thinks this thread is going to surpass the 1492 thread. :chuckle:

TIMWIT - PULL YOUR PANTS UP !! :jawdrop: :horror:

http://www.ahoffman.com/humor/images/Redneck.jpg

MACH1
04-14-2009, 07:30 PM
Theres hope for you and your shemale. May wanna check into this!!!!!

http://bayareasportsguy.com/wp-content/cialis.jpg

Stlrs4Life
04-14-2009, 09:02 PM

http://www.ahoffman.com/humor/images/Redneck.jpg

You think he will last that long? He's about to say something stupid, wait...............never mind.

tony hipchest
04-14-2009, 09:13 PM

^^^^thinks this thread will last that long.^^^^ :wink02:

good call dom

SteelersMongol
04-14-2009, 10:51 PM

http://adsoftheworld.com/files/images/RachacucosChicken.preview.jpg

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 11:38 PM
I ran across Tim's wedding photo with he's beautiful mobile home (trailer) in the background. :thumbsup:http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss75/steelers4life66/hillbilly1.jpg Yeah I seen this picture before! No that is NOT me! I wear top dentures, I have perfect teeth! I am living legend...my trailer home has a huge wooden deck! I have the best trailer in the park! If I ever want a house, all I have to do is do a couple of autograph shows! Is this your picture steelers4life66? The guy looks just like you bucktooth! One more note...my arms are all Tat2d! This guy is a dork!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 11:41 PM
He has more teeth than I expected. :laughing: Hey coach...I actually dont have my top teeth! I have top dentures..so yeah this guy has more real teeth than me! I was in a bad car accident when I was 20!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 11:43 PM
I meant that you are chicken to register at the Nation. I thought you were calling me out there! This is the best Steelers site! We have coolest moderator here...HomeTownGal!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 11:46 PM
The most disturbing part of this photo...its not the bun in the oven or the cigarette or the missing teeth or the beer can or home made tux or Rotty dog or trailer or over all hopelessness of this marriage..nope...that's not what disturbs me....

Fcking Flip Flops on your Wedding Day!?!?!?!

Seriously...WTF is wrong with people! Dino the Dinasaur, this is not my wedding pic, this bucktooth bastard is not me, my picture is next to my posts! I bet this picture is from a Trailer Park couple from Pittsburgh! I bet they root for the Steelers!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 11:50 PM

http://adsoftheworld.com/files/images/RachacucosChicken.preview.jpg Im the pitcher...after all my last name is LUMBER!!

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 11:54 PM

http://www.ahoffman.com/humor/images/Redneck.jpg All NO! I seen that pic before also! HomeTownGal..you win that round! Thats not me, I think thats a pic of stlrs4life! Honestly I dont care if I pass that thread or not! Tony actually did a good job with that! 2bad he aint as good with his responses though! HomeTownGal can I buy you some:popcorn:? The Tim Lumber show is about to start! Im starting to feel warmed up now! Watch how bad I embarass these kids!

steelwall
04-14-2009, 11:55 PM
Yeah I seen this picture before! No that is NOT me! I wear top dentures, I have perfect teeth! I am living legend...my trailer home has a huge wooden deck! I have the best trailer in the park! If I ever want a house, all I have to do is do a couple of autograph shows! Is this your picture steelers4life66? The guy looks just like you bucktooth! One more note...my arms are all Tat2d! This guy is a dork!

Oh lordy here we go......:popcorn:

Tim Lumber
04-14-2009, 11:57 PM
Theres hope for you and your shemale. May wanna check into this!!!!!

http://bayareasportsguy.com/wp-content/cialis.jpg Your the shemale..Mach1...now cook some food you lazy B*stard!

MACH1
04-15-2009, 12:00 AM
Take those teeth out and your wife will play hide his sausage with you.

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:03 AM
I think we've all been had. This guy is a character created by some weirdo with too much time on his hands. There's no way that this guy is for real. It's just TOO easy.

A drunk who can't write living in a trailer park with no job and his wife is leaving him. AND he's a Ratbird fan?

C'mon! Actually me and my wife are back together...you beaver face fool! I work a factory union job 3pm-11pm! I write part time from home! And yes I am for Real...why would I say it...if I didnt mean it Einstein...uh-duh retard! Im a weirdo, Im not the one called revefsreleets! That is a weird name for a weird person! Look at my pic...I look better than you, the ladies love me, Im a household name in Baltimore! DONT BE JEALOUS....LOSER! SCRIBBLE a....L...on your forehead!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Take those teeth out and your wife will play hide his sausage with you. No you can play hide the sausage Mach1. After all its been your favorite game for years!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Oh lordy here we go......:popcorn: You got that right Mr.Hong Kong! Hows China treating you?

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:08 AM
You must not be a champ or legend in bed if he left you to find to find a real man Timmah Limper. She came back Mach1(i know your online right now bucktooth!) She knows Im the LUMBER man! Us Baltimore men know how to treat our women!

steelwall
04-15-2009, 12:09 AM
You got that right Mr.Hong Kong! Hows China treating you?

Ok .....quick Tim.....no googling....is Hong Kong the capitol of China?

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Hey Timmy, does any other Ravens fans know your here basically making a mockery out of all of them? Raven fans love me! I represent baltimore! The steelers are the joke, and why do you root for them? Are you a bandwagon fan?

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Ok .....quick Tim.....no googling....is Hong Kong the capitol of China? No, there different countries,I just like giving you that nickname! But how is acting life going? Do woman try to talk to you there, since your in movies? Just dont let them know your a Steeler fan!

MACH1
04-15-2009, 12:14 AM
She came back Mach1(i know your online right now bucktooth!) She knows Im the LUMBER man! Us Baltimore men know how to treat our women!

I bet you do! You lay there and take it like an man!!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:15 AM
That would be throw not through there Dumber.:rofl: Yeah your right! I would recomend taking down that picture of your RB Rashard Mendenhah(how ever you spell his name) that guy is a wimp! Ray is going to end his season this year also!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:16 AM
I bet you do! You lay there and take it like an man!! Your the one bent over...Hula-Hoop-Boy!

steelwall
04-15-2009, 12:19 AM
No, there different countries,I just like giving you that nickname! But how is acting life going? Do woman try to talk to you there, since your in movies? Just dont let them know your a Steeler fan!

Oh Tim you were so close to getting this one right......but Hong Kong was given back to China in the 90's. :doh:

Yes they do Tim because I am the living legend here. The follow me around and sprinkle rose pedals in front of me as I walk. RA!!!!! RA!!!!!!!!!!! <-- TIMMAAA!!! language

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:19 AM
What you don't realize TIMMAH is that I've driven my truck right next to that pathetic stadium your pathetic ratbirds call home. Parked within walking distance and made my way to watch another Steelers victory. And no one, NOT ONE, touched my truck.

And I'm sure the only thing you could flatten is a girl's desire! Oh wait, you did state that your wife left so - you win this one! :thumbsup:

But you keep trying skippy! Just keep trying - one day you'll get it right - NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! :toofunny: I got my wife back...so I win this one:flap:! Nobody touched your truck because it smelled like dog sh*t! Ruff...Ruff...Ruff!!! Paint it Purple!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:21 AM
Oh Tim you were so close to getting this one right......but Hong Kong was given back to China in the 90's. :doh:

Yes they do Tim because I am the living legend here. The follow me around and sprinkle rose pedals in front of me as I walk. RA!!!!! RA!!!!!!!!!!! <-- TIMMAAA!!! language But your not a movie star there! Your a commercial actor for chinese food? How are you a legend there? Seriously, is there groupie girls there? If so, mail one to my Trailer Park! My birthdays April 21st!

MACH1
04-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Your the one bent over...Hula-Hoop-Boy!

Is that the best you got? Pickle Boy

steelwall
04-15-2009, 12:24 AM
I got my wife back...so I win this one:flap:! Nobody touched your truck because it smelled like dog sh*t! Ruff...Ruff...Ruff!!! Paint it Purple!

But how do you really now she wasent pulling on someone elses lumber while she was gone?:lust:

Steelman16
04-15-2009, 12:24 AM
I got my wife back...

That's because he couldn't find anyone who'd take him in. :toofunny:

MACH1
04-15-2009, 12:25 AM
But how do you really now she wasent pulling on someone elses lumber while she was gone?:lust:

Last time I checked toothpicks aren't considered lumber. :chuckle:

steelwall
04-15-2009, 12:29 AM
But your not a movie star there! Your a commercial actor for chinese food? How are you a legend there? Seriously, is there groupie girls there? If so, mail one to my Trailer Park! My birthdays April 21st!

TiMMMAAA!! language-----> I am Living Legend here!!!! I got groupies in my pants, bucky? RA RA!!!!!!! I send you some autographs on some pics of me with groupies!!!!! Only $19.95! But you have to send me one first!!!!! I dont want your poopy autograph11!!!!!!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:30 AM
Owning Tim Lumber. Day 3
by Lamberts Lost Tooth
April 14,2009

Yet you find the time to come in here and spew your ignorance. Nice priorities skippy.

Since your wife left you, either:

Its Gentleman. Gentel is an acronym for General Telephone Company, so either you are telling us that you are a "General Telephone man" or...your an idiot.

Wow. You are a living legend. I have NEVER seen anyone misspell the same word 4 TIMES in the same post. Hats off to you. You have reached a level of incompetence never before achieved!:hatsoff: That is a special kind of stupid.

Liar.

What exactly is an "autogarph"? If you misspell your name, do you give a discount?

If you are going to call someone a fool, you might want to quit using made up words like "you's". That apostrophe thing is really kicking your butt, isn't it?

Well, how do I say this nicely. You think that, because your crazy.

Psssssst. Hey slim, come closer. (We ended the season for your WHOLE TEAM)):doh:

A) Cinderella was a girl.

Dude, you live in a Trailer Park, your wife left you, and your stuck with the dog. That's not a best seller, that's a country song.

School is out for the day.
:point::nerd::checkit:Impressive..Lamberts Long Lost Tooth! Yeah I may have to give you credit for that...you had some good comebacks! My wifes back now! I actually like the Trailer Park I live in! Its actually a expensive Trailer Park to live in! I have 2 jobs! And yeah, when I write, I show my talent! Who wouldnt want to buy my book? I guarantee, I write a best-seller! And the dog...I will put a new avatar up, to show her(dog)off! Girls go nuts over my dog! She is a chick magnet! We will ask HometownGal if she thinks my dog is cute..I bet she says yes!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Is that the best you got? Pickle Boy Your the one eating the pickles...I even heard you SWALLOW the pickle juice..hahahaha!

Steelman16
04-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Impressive..Lamberts Long Lost Tooth! Yeah I may have to give you credit for that...you had some good comebacks! My wifes back now! I actually like the Trailer Park I live in! Its actually a expensive Trailer Park to live in! I have 2 jobs! And yeah, when I write, I show my talent! Who wouldnt want to buy my book? I guarantee, I write a best-seller! And the dog...I will put a new avatar up, to show her(dog)off! Girls go nuts over my dog! She is a chick magnet! We will ask HometownGal if she thinks my dog is cute..I bet she says yes!

But, but, but, we've all been just gazing at your mugshot avatar...

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:32 AM
But how do you really now she wasent pulling on someone elses lumber while she was gone?:lust: How does she know I wasnt scuba diving on a hot girl?

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:37 AM
HomeTownGal do you think my dog in pic is cute? I need to prove to these retards in here, that girls love guys with cute dogs!

Steelman16
04-15-2009, 12:37 AM
HomeTownGal do you think my dog in pic is cute? I need to prove to these retards in here, that girls love guys with cute dogs!

Kinda resembles an owl from what I can see. :noidea:

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah Coach, Im going to be autographing some soon and selling them on e-bay!

steelwall
04-15-2009, 12:40 AM

How did you get it to hold you like that?

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Kinda resembles an owl from what I can see. :noidea: Haha! That was funny! Yeah this damn avatar is so small it does look like a owl..hoot..hoot..hoot!

MACH1
04-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Your the one eating the pickles...I even heard you SWALLOW the pickle juice..hahahaha!

Nice come back now wipe it off your chin.

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:42 AM
How did you get it to hold you like that? I picked it up! It only weighs 3 pounds, if she tries to bite me...I will give her(dog) a living legend *ss whipping..haha!

Steelman16
04-15-2009, 12:42 AM
I picked it up! It only weighs 3 pounds, if she tries to bite me...I will give her(dog) a living legend *ss whipping..haha!

Kinda like the one we're giving you? :laughing:

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:43 AM
Nice come back now wipe it off your chin. No thanks Mach1....I want NOTHING to do with your CUMbacks..hahaha!

MACH1
04-15-2009, 12:43 AM
How does he know I wasnt pole blowing on a hot guy?

Fixed it for ya.

Is that another wedding pic in your avy.

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:46 AM
Kinda like the one we're giving you? :laughing: Coach you may need to put on your Bi-Focal(Coke Bottles) Glasses, and check the scoreboard...your team is losing!

steelwall
04-15-2009, 12:49 AM
I picked it up! It only weighs 3 pounds, if she tries to bite me...I will give her(dog) a living legend *ss whipping..haha!

:doh: kinda sucks when the person you're insulting doesn't even get the insult.....

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Fixed it for ya.

Is that another wedding pic in your avy. No its your wedding pic...all I forgot your still a virgin....maybe oneday you will get married...hahahahahaha! From now on I call you Dill..you know since you love pickles so much!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:52 AM
:doh: kinda sucks when the person you're insulting doesn't even get the insult..... Yeah and your supposed to bve this bigshot actor? You sound more like a water boy! I dont mean to burst your bubble..water boy..hahahahahaha!:rofl::popcorn::laughing::applau dit::hatsoff:!!!!!!

Tim Lumber
04-15-2009, 12:54 AM
Im outa here ladies! Do me a favor...make sure HomeTownGal answers this question! Does she think my dog in this pic is cute? Take notes you fools! I bet she says yes! My dog gets all the ladies!

Steelman16
04-15-2009, 12:56 AM
Coach you may need to put on your Bi-Focal(Coke Bottles) Glasses, and check the scoreboard...your team is losing!

I'm glad we have such a great role model to lose to.

"fool" is really a poor label. Can't come up with something better?

steelwall
04-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah and your supposed to bve this bigshot actor? You sound more like a water boy! I dont mean to burst your bubble..water boy..hahahahahaha!:rofl::popcorn::laughing::applau dit::hatsoff:!!!!!!

Was this a come back or a question? Either way her we go.....

TIMMAAA!!!!!!! Language---------> Im a legend actor!!!!! :popcorn: People eat this when they watch my Chinnesse movies!!!!!! You are the water boy Mr. Bubbles!!! HA!!! I just pooped on a print out of your avatar water boy!!!!!!!!:rofl::popcorn::applaudit::hatsoff:

Steelman16
04-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Was this a come back or a question? Either way her we go.....

TIMMAAA!!!!!!! Language---------> Im a legend actor!!!!! :popcorn: People eat this when they watch my Chinnesse movies!!!!!! You are the water boy Mr. Bubbles!!! HA!!! I just pooped on a print out of your avatar water boy!!!!!!!!:rofl::popcorn::applaudit::hatsoff:

:laughing:

Very accurate representation. :hatsoff: :chuckle:

MACH1
04-15-2009, 01:06 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/loveumeanit/gay-drunk.jpg
Timmaa on his honeymoon.

steelwall
04-15-2009, 01:16 AM

Very accurate representation. :hatsoff: :chuckle:

Thank you.... thank you.....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/loveumeanit/gay-drunk.jpg
Timmaa on his honeymoon.

That is just hilarious:rofl:

Seriously, I think I have figured all this out. Tim is planning on killing his boyfriend and use the insanity plea to get out of it......

Tim's lawyer- "Your honor look at these internet postings made by my client Mr.Lumber. You can't actually believe Mr. Lumber is a sane man, aware of anything happening around him, his actions or even the words that come out of his mouth"

Judge- "I see your point.....case dismissed"

Thats right Timmy we figured out your plot to assasinate your gay lover... You'll never get away with it....mwuuhoo...hahahaaaaa!!!!!

Galax Steeler
04-15-2009, 03:59 AM
Kinda resembles an owl from what I can see. :noidea:

That is probably a picture of the one he went scuba diving on.:rofl:

Buzz05
04-15-2009, 05:27 AM
Raven fans love me! I represent baltimore! The steelers are the joke, and why do you root for them? Are you a bandwagon fan?

1) No you moron, Im from Pittsburgh
2) From what I can tell, no one has heard of you outside of your idiotic ramblings on the Midnight Sun Blog. When ever you wrote for Sam you ruined a really good blog
3) Do I look like a bandwagon fan? I've been here for years and again...IM FROM PITTSBURGH you poo throwing moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg2AezJo8aQ

BTW, is that a picture of you and your wife in your avatar? Because that would be was to suiting for you...a boy and his b!tch.

*Why does this idiot only post early in the mornings when no one is on to "debate" him?

stlrtruck
04-15-2009, 08:12 AM
Yeah I seen this picture before! No that is NOT me! I wear top dentures, I have perfect teeth! I am living legend...my trailer home has a huge wooden deck! I have the best trailer in the park! If I ever want a house, all I have to do is do a couple of autograph shows! Is this your picture steelers4life66? The guy looks just like you bucktooth! One more note...my arms are all Tat2d! This guy is a dork!

Don't let proper punctuation and grammar get in the way of your thoughts. The word is I've.

Having the best trailer in the park, is this really something in baltimore strive for? Really? That's what gets you going. I can hear the conversation and the local saloon now (in the best back woods redneck voice), "Hey guys I's got the best trailer in all da trailer park (spit tobaccy juice on the floor).

Now knowing what a dork is, I believe that you would be an expert knowing that you wake up every day and see one in your mirror!

Your the shemale..Mach1...now cook some food you lazy B*stard!

You're TIMMAH as in You are the shemale. What is with the constant throw back of things thrown at you? Can you not be original?

Actually me and my wife are back together...you beaver face fool! I work a factory union job 3pm-11pm! I write part time from home! And yes I am for Real...why would I say it...if I didnt mean it Einstein...uh-duh retard! Im a weirdo, Im not the one called revefsreleets! That is a weird name for a weird person! Look at my pic...I look better than you, the ladies love me, Im a household name in Baltimore! DONT BE JEALOUS....LOSER! SCRIBBLE a....L...on your forehead!

It's only real, no capital letter needed

What part of baltimore are you a household name? The low rent district?

No you can play hide the sausage Mach1. After all its been your favorite game for years!

It's really not smack talk if you are just throwing back what the person already said to you. I mean really this is the lowest form of conversation. Try being original.

You got that right Mr.Hong Kong! Hows China treating you?

Again with the punctuation, the word is How's as in How is your husband treating you?

Raven fans love me! I represent baltimore! The steelers are the joke, and why do you root for them? Are you a bandwagon fan?

First of all, ravens fans don't love you, they're laughing at you hard on the inside just encouraging you to be more idiotic so they can laugh harder at you. And to this day you still have yet to provide any statistics that the Steelers are a joke. Maybe it's just jealousy on your part knowing that the ratbirds don't have a chance in hell of beating the Steelers with their detoriated defense. The fact that the ratbirds whined to the NFL about playing a primetime game in Pittsburgh - that makes them the joke.

No, there different countries,I just like giving you that nickname! But how is acting life going? Do woman try to talk to you there, since your in movies? Just dont let them know your a Steeler fan!

It's they're or they are different. He is over there, but hey I can understand you didn't make it that far through elementary school to get that lesson.

And again, please learn the difference between your (as in your trailer) and you're (as in you are a moron)

Yeah your right! I would recomend taking down that picture of your RB Rashard Mendenhah(how ever you spell his name) that guy is a wimp! Ray is going to end his season this year also!

You're and recommend. It's also Mendenhall. If you're going to talk sports you should at least know how to spell the player's name. If not, you have the internet, at least look like you know what you're talking about and google it. You mean the same way we ended the ratbirds season and we'll do again this year?

Your the one bent over...Hula-Hoop-Boy!

You really have a problem understanding this concept don't you?

I got my wife back...so I win this one:flap:! Nobody touched your truck because it smelled like dog sh*t! Ruff...Ruff...Ruff!!! Paint it Purple!

You haven't won squat here except an arse whoopin'.
No one touched my truck because they know it would not be wise
The chances of me painting my truck purple are the same chances of you actually having a logical, intelligent, thought provoking debate - NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

But your not a movie star there! Your a commercial actor for chinese food? How are you a legend there? Seriously, is there groupie girls there? If so, mail one to my Trailer Park! My birthdays April 21st!

This is becoming a side splitting joke. I can't stop laughing every time I see it

Your the one eating the pickles...I even heard you SWALLOW the pickle juice..hahahaha!

:toofunny: :rofl: Please, just once will you get it correct? :toofunny:

And 3 lbs is about the limit to your lifting abilities. And the dog is probably the only thing you could whip.

Coach you may need to put on your Bi-Focal(Coke Bottles) Glasses, and check the scoreboard...your team is losing!

And you are delusional

No its your wedding pic...all I forgot your still a virgin....maybe oneday you will get married...hahahahahaha! From now on I call you Dill..you know since you love pickles so much!

As opposed to Oh, I forgot?

Im outa here ladies! Do me a favor...make sure HomeTownGal answers this question! Does she think my dog in this pic is cute? Take notes you fools! I bet she says yes! My dog gets all the ladies!

Outta or out of but not outa. And what will you do when HTG tells you that your dog is nothing more than a football with fur?

Wow, that was fun and refreshing. Now if TIMMAH could just have a real debate instead of this elementary school rants it would be more fun.

Dino 6 Rings
04-15-2009, 11:15 AM
Dino the Dinasaur, this is not my wedding pic, this bucktooth bastard is not me, my picture is next to my posts! I bet this picture is from a Trailer Park couple from Pittsburgh! I bet they root for the Steelers!

You Stupid Assss!

I was making fun of the Picture, I don't care about you anymore. You're a zero, a nothing. You come on here real late, post gibberish, and then run away like a frightened little child. You are a Pathetic Sorry excuse for a human and no one considers you a legitimate writer. You post on a Blog, that's it.

I look forward to reading your Obituary. I will laugh with Glee when they mention how you hang yourself with a pair of old dirty jeans (because you can't afford the rope) I will giggle when I read the part about your neighbors saying "Who died? oh that arsehole. yeah so?" No one will attend your burial, you'll have a small hole dug and a little name plate laid somewhere near your grave that says "Tim Lumber" and that's it. They won't even give you the common courtesy of putting a date on it...because Tim...No One Cares about you.

revefsreleets
04-15-2009, 12:41 PM
They are ripping him up plenty good on SN now as well...

stlrtruck
04-15-2009, 12:58 PM
They are ripping him up plenty good on SN now as well...

:link:

I looked for the thread but had no luck finding it.

revefsreleets
04-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Not gonna link that board to this one, but I think it's in GD and titled something like "Baltimores famous Writer Tim Lumber" or some nonsense like that...

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-15-2009, 01:11 PM
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, its time to play...

Finish that Limerick!!!!!
:danceshout::danceshout::danceshout:

Tim Lumber has paid quite a cost
His wife left and he posted while sauced.
His wife left his shack, but now that she's back
I'm not sure if he won or he_________?

Slim Q. Cumber doesnt know what to do.
He'd move to Delaware (Ocean View),
if they could come up with a scheme to get a NFL team.
But if they got a one, Maryland would want one ______?

Tim Lumber is crude and he's crass.
Like most Raven fans, has little class.
His life has no fact, if he thinks chicks dig his act.
Because we know his breath smells too much like his_____?

Tim skulks to our forum by night,
and thinks he is contributing somehow to this site.
But when it becomes day
he scurries away
Like a bug who's afraid of the ______?

stlrtruck
04-15-2009, 02:28 PM
THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, its time to play...

Finish that Limerick!!!!!
:danceshout::danceshout::danceshout:

I'm not sure if he won or it lost

if they could come up with a scheme to get a NFL team.
But if they got a one, Maryland would want one last colts dream.

Because we know his breath smells too much like his dog's a$$

But when it becomes day
he scurries away
Like a bug who's afraid of the light

I really couldn't get anything to go with team, but, ah it was fun

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-15-2009, 04:22 PM
I really couldn't get anything to go with team, but, ah it was fun

We have a winner!!!!

You got three out of four...

if they could come up with a scheme to get a Pro Football team.
But if they got a one, Maryland would want one too.

Your Prize is:

1) A can of Gasoline, a match, and a free trip to Baltimore where you will get the opportunity to burn the city down and cause millions of dollars in improvement.

2) A front row seat to the next murder trial involving Ray "the knife" Lewis, in which the most holy Rev. Lewis will give the benediction and thereby insure himself a special place in Hell.

3) The right to demand "little tubby" Timmy Lumber do the truffle shuffle before entering the forum.

4) The sole discretion as to whether Slim Q. Cumber should be labeled as a:
a) Liar
b) Fraud
c) Dog molester (I mean c'mon his hand is in that dogs butt!!)
d) Criminally insane

Stlrs4Life
04-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Not gonna link that board to this one, but I think it's in GD and titled something like "Baltimores famous Writer Tim Lumber" or some nonsense like that...

Yeah they are. I like DD response the best. School is out for Timmy!:sofunny::sofunny:

stlrtruck
04-15-2009, 05:39 PM
We have a winner!!!!
1) A can of Gasoline, a match, and a free trip to Baltimore where you will get the opportunity to burn the city down and cause millions of dollars in improvement.

2) A front row seat to the next murder trial involving Ray "the knife" Lewis, in which the most holy Rev. Lewis will give the benediction and thereby insure himself a special place in Hell.

3) The right to demand "little tubby" Timmy Lumber do the truffle shuffle before entering the forum.

4) The sole discretion as to whether Slim Q. Cumber should be labeled as a:
a) Liar
b) Fraud
c) Dog molester (I mean c'mon his hand is in that dogs butt!!)
d) Criminally insane

1) Can I just burn down the trailer park that TIMMAH lives in?

2) I'd prefer the back row seat, that way I'm insured at least not to get hit with the knife first.

3) I set forth in motion that demand as of today at 6:38pm

4) I'd like to go with an unlisted option E - ALL OF THE ABOVE

HometownGal
04-15-2009, 05:47 PM
I'm not sure if he won or he's now suffering with the yack. :yuck:

if they could come up with a scheme to get a NFL team,
But if they got a one, Maryland would want one or their bandwagon fans would forever scream..

Because we know his breath smells too much like his dog's nutsack.

But when it becomes day
he scurries away
Like a bug who's afraid of the can of Raid spray.

Stlrs4Life
04-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Well HG, is his Dog cute or what?

stlrtruck
04-15-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm not sure if he won or he's now suffering with the yack. :yuck:

if they could come up with a scheme to get a NFL team,
But if they got a one, Maryland would want one or their bandwagon fans would forever scream..

Because we know his breath smells too much like his dog's nutsack.

But when it becomes day
he scurries away
Like a bug who's afraid of the can of Raid spray.

Hey TIMMAH, I don't think she likes your dog!

Tim Lumber
04-16-2009, 02:58 AM
Well HG, is his Dog cute or what? Yeah HometownGal do you think Im cool now that you seen a pic of my dog? Do you think she is cute? Watch losers, she is going to say my dog is cute..take notes pilgrims!

Tim Lumber
04-16-2009, 03:01 AM

Very accurate representation. :hatsoff: :chuckle::banging:This is why your team is getting shutout coach! You have no idea whats going on! Your too busy waving you yellow chicken :tt:towel!! Wake up Coach!

steelwall
04-16-2009, 03:02 AM
Yeah HometownGal do you think Im cool now that you seen a pic of my dog? Do you think she is cute? Watch losers, she is going to say my dog is cute..take notes pilgrims!

Man it's 4pm here which means it would be 4am there on the east coast. Timmaaa go to bed man.

Tim Lumber
04-16-2009, 03:03 AM
StlrTrck Im going to be e-mailing your loser friend tommorow, so look forward to getting his loser e-mail! Have you painted your truck purple yet? If not I will do it for FREE!

steelwall
04-16-2009, 03:36 AM
:noidea: guess he toke my advice.....or ran out of crack.......