PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore's Legend Tim Lumber is here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

tony hipchest
05-01-2009, 10:18 PM
stlrtruck, I doubt he leaves. Like they say, Once you get stuck with trash, you never get rid of it.

damn! :doh:

even you are calling me trash now? i thought only this boards resident lock-step conservatives were going that far. :doh:

Steelman16
05-01-2009, 10:21 PM

even you are calling me trash now? i thought only this boards resident lock-step conservatives were going that far. :doh:

:laughing:

Tim Lumber
05-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Let me put down this bottle of Old Crow for one minute! I put in a new avitar, so you fools can see I am a die hard Ravens fan! Check out the Raven Bird tat2! Aint it cool?

Tim Lumber
05-02-2009, 11:39 PM
stlrtruck, I doubt he leaves. Like they say, Once you get stuck with trash, you never get rid of it. I live in the Trailer Park..YES I am who the hell you say I am..Trailer Park trash..and proud of it! On my facebook, I have a picture of my porch, it say..Trailer Park Party Porch..haha! Stlrs4life...are you trash or garbage? Pick one bucktooth..haha!

Tim Lumber
05-02-2009, 11:46 PM
The moment you put your signature on that dollar bill, it will be worth less than a penny. Thankfully, I know that the mods of this board will not hand out my personal information to the likes of you and fear not receiving your pathetic dollar.

If you haven't realized, this 1,000 post milestone hasn't been anything great for you. It's been an arse whipping from day 1 until now. There are few comments that haven't shown that you truly are not a great writer and are the farthest thing from a living legend. Don't worry about my career choices, I'm pretty sure I'm well taken care of in that department and it doesn't require me to work the "mid" and drink myself to sleep every morning (ala you).

The only thing I'm going to call you is either TIMMAH or village idiot. You don't get a choice in that matter. People can think I'm a "retard" all they want, but the real difference is that you've shown up here to prove to them that you are a "retard"

Look man, Tony, figured it out. :applaudit: I took a picture of an old friend with the neighbors dog, did some photoshop work on it, and created a new persona to pass the time during the off season. I can't keep this up much longer. It's time to give up and stop the goofiness. It was a good run at creating an alter ego and I really thought Tony was going to let it go but after he spilled the beans, it's useless to continue. Maybe it's time that I just kill this alter idiotic ego.

Man it was great having my friend set up that facebook page and getting the editor at the baltimore sun to let me get in a few weeks work. Then the whole Fan Nation episode. It was a work in progress during the season to make this whole thing come together. Just for the sake of having some fun for the off season here at SF. This whole setup was great and I'm thankful that my friend back in Frederick could help me out. I'm still surprised that Tony was able to figure it out. :hatsoff:

Dude, we all know your autograph is worthless and that your true identity has been figured out. You are just an alter ego persona created to pass the time during the off-season. The gig is up.

Time to say goodbye TIMMAH! :wave: Your comments dont add up, your like a retard in high school! First you say Im dumb..but then you try and steal my credit saying you are me...huh? I thought Im a idiot..well if so why are you trying to act like me bucktooth? things that make you go Hmmm! Your just another jealous fan stlrtrck....dont worry pal, I will mail you that autographed dollar bill..and yes it would rise in value if I signed it, Im the biggest rising writer on the internet chief!

Tim Lumber
05-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Well - obviously, you didn't use that mound of spaghetti inside of your head, Timpleton. The Tin Man went to Oz to get a heart. :doh: The dude below went to Oz to get a brain.

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/images/scarecrow_oz.gif

Let's have a sing-a-long just for you, Timwit. . .

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts I'd be thinkin'
I could be another Lincoln
If I only had a brain

Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

Nahhhhhh. I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once, though.

I know the answer to this question, but thought I'd ask anyway . . . .

Are you related to Lloyd Christmas? Who is Loyd Christmas? Is he a loser..haha! I got that dog collar you sent me in the mail..ruff..ruff..all the guys here are thinking huh? Did HometownGal really send him a dog collar! She only sends winners collars..you fools get bags of dog crap..haha! HometownGal..I am going to make you a Ravens fan! Do you like my new pick? Its what a Living legend looks like!

Tim Lumber
05-02-2009, 11:51 PM
:laughing: Yeah President..this Tony guy needs to find Christopher Columbus or something..haha!

Tim Lumber
05-02-2009, 11:53 PM

even you are calling me trash now? i thought only this boards resident lock-step conservatives were going that far. :doh: Tony the Tiger..hows your cerial commercial coming along? Is it GGRREEEAATTTT?

Tim Lumber
05-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Timmy, how's the wild turkey? Close guess, but its Old crow! I had my pic taken today holding a OLd Crow whiskey bottle drunk silly, Im going to put it up on this site very soon!

HometownGal
05-03-2009, 07:25 AM
Who is Loyd Christmas? Is he a loser..haha!

Obviously, you've never seen the movie Dumb & Dumber. Lloyd Christmas was an illiterate idiot. Get it now?

I got that dog collar you sent me in the mail..ruff..ruff..all the guys here are thinking huh? Did HometownGal really send him a dog collar! She only sends winners collars..you fools get bags of dog crap..haha!

You must have had another brain fart, Timpleton. That wasn't a dog collar. It was a noose.

HometownGal..I am going to make you a Ravens fan!

When hell freezes over. I should ban you for even suggesting that.

Do you like my new pick?

Your new "pick"? Do you have a booger under your fingernails or were you hungry?

Its what a Living legend looks like

No - it's what a resident of the Delta House looks like. You attended Faber, didn't you? :point:

http://lancemannion.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bluto_03.jpg

"Drunk, Fat and Stupid" is no way to go through life son. :laughing:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Let's have a sing-a-long just for you, Timwit. . .

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts I'd be thinkin'
I could be another Lincoln
If I only had a brain

Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

And then there is the Slim Q Cumber version

:whistle:I drink until I’m silly
Just a Baltimore hillbilly
Who should gargle with a knife.
You know that I’m a boozer
It helps me forget that I’m a loser
....If I only had a Life

I pretend to be a writer
Not a five foot ankle biter
Who lost his ugly wife.
I work at K-mart, own a trailer
And my breath couldn’t be any staler
....If I only had a Life

I hope to be forgiven
My lies are whiskey driven
‘Cause my world is full of strife
So I post where they berate me
Not understanding that they hate me
…If I only had a Life:whistle:

stlrtruck
05-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Let me put down this bottle of Old Crow for one minute! I put in a new avitar, so you fools can see I am a die hard Ravens fan! Check out the Raven Bird tat2! Aint it cool?

Whew, there for a minute, I thought I posted this under my stlrtruck identity. Man I've got to cut back on the Village Idiot persona. And does anyone know how difficult it is to photoshop tattoos on to a picture when you're drunk?

I live in the Trailer Park..YES I am who the hell you say I am..Trailer Park trash..and proud of it! On my facebook, I have a picture of my porch, it say..Trailer Park Party Porch..haha! Stlrs4life...are you trash or garbage? Pick one bucktooth..haha!

That's great, another redneck with a picture of his porch - attached to his double wide. Boy, literally, you must be proud a dat one!

Your comments dont add up, your like a retard in high school! First you say Im dumb..but then you try and steal my credit saying you are me...huh? I thought Im a idiot..well if so why are you trying to act like me bucktooth? things that make you go Hmmm! Your just another jealous fan stlrtrck....dont worry pal, I will mail you that autographed dollar bill..and yes it would rise in value if I signed it, Im the biggest rising loser on the internet chief!

It's called comprehension TIMMAH. If you follow the posts, then you'd understand it. But given your inability to utilize elementary reading skills (maybe that's because I've not allowed this persona to mature past that level), you wouldn't understand it.

I'm not trying to act like you TIMMAH. Good Lord I don't have enough liquor to drown my IQ to those depths of idiocracy. Me a jealous fan? Now I know you've lost the last set of marbles you had.

And I fixed the last sentence for you!

Close guess, but its Old crow! I had my pic taken today holding a OLd Crow whiskey bottle drunk silly, Im going to put it up on this site very soon!

Come on guys, how can you expect my redneck trailer park persona to drink anything but bottom shelf stuff. It goes with the persona.

stlrtruck
05-03-2009, 08:35 AM

....If I only had a Life

I pretend to be a writer
Who lost his ugly wife.
....If I only had a Life

I hope to be forgiven
…If I only had a Life:whistle:

:applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit: :applaudit:

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 04:26 PM
My new Avitar was taken when I was drunk! Can you tell? I will answer all these wacko comments you wild fools made tonight!

stlrtruck
05-03-2009, 04:35 PM
My new Avitar was taken when I was drunk! Can you tell? I will answer all these wacko comments you wild fools made tonight!

Nope, can't tell the difference you still look like the loser village idiot persona I created a few weeks after the Super Bowl ended. I really need to stop drinking and making lame posts like that one above.

Does anyone know a better photoshop tool? I want to create a photo of my idiotic ego Tim Lumber at the beach with a Super Model so you guys will think he's cool and then HTG will want him!

HometownGal
05-03-2009, 04:59 PM
My new Avitar was taken when I was drunk! Can you tell?

TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!!! :flap::wink02::chuckle:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/ev_animal_house_070524_ssv.jpg

I will answer all these wacko comments you wild fools made tonight!

Hey - I'm wild, but I'm no fool bucktooth. :beaver:

:tap: Psssssst - you're supposed to smoke the ciggy, Timpleton, not eat it.

SteelersMongol
05-03-2009, 10:31 PM
...I want to create a photo of my idiotic ego Tim Lumber at the beach with a Super Model so you guys will think he's cool and then HTG will want him!

:laughing:

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Obviously, you've never seen the movie Dumb & Dumber. Lloyd Christmas was an illiterate idiot. Get it now?

You must have had another brain fart, Timpleton. That wasn't a dog collar. It was a noose.

When hell freezes over. I should ban you for even suggesting that.

Your new "pick"? Do you have a booger under your fingernails or were you hungry?

No - it's what a resident of the Delta House looks like. You attended Faber, didn't you? :point:

http://lancemannion.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bluto_03.jpg

"Drunk, Fat and Stupid" is no way to go through life son. :laughing: Ok yes Loyd Christmas was the man in Dumb and Dumber(jim carrey) I own that dvd, I love that movie! No it wasnt a booger! Thanks for letting me know it was a nuse...Im glad I didnt put it on then! And about your avitar pic..is that meatball really alive...only kidding..you all know Im not Dumb and Dumber! No i never attended college..i did drop out of trade school a few years back though! Are you drinking tonight HometownGal? You seen intoxicated...you got that bottle of Old Crow I mailed ya huh? You now need to write me a check for $49.95..that bottle was atugraphed by me..when should I start checking my mailbox for that check?

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:35 PM

....If I only had a Life

I pretend to be a writer
Who lost his ugly wife.
....If I only had a Life

I hope to be forgiven
…If I only had a Life:whistle: Lamberts Lost Tooth....Premiering at a VFW bar near you! This guy sings so bad..you will have to buy more beers..meaning more money for the VFW!

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Whew, there for a minute, I thought I posted this under my stlrtruck identity. Man I've got to cut back on the Village Idiot persona. And does anyone know how difficult it is to photoshop tattoos on to a picture when you're drunk?

That's great, another redneck with a picture of his porch - attached to his double wide. Boy, literally, you must be proud a dat one!

It's called comprehension TIMMAH. If you follow the posts, then you'd understand it. But given your inability to utilize elementary reading skills (maybe that's because I've not allowed this persona to mature past that level), you wouldn't understand it.

I'm not trying to act like you TIMMAH. Good Lord I don't have enough liquor to drown my IQ to those depths of idiocracy. Me a jealous fan? Now I know you've lost the last set of marbles you had.

And I fixed the last sentence for you!

Come on guys, how can you expect my redneck trailer park persona to drink anything but bottom shelf stuff. It goes with the persona. Your getting better with your comebacks stlrtck..thats what happens when you battle a Living legend named Tim Lumber on a daily basis! You didnt fix that last sentence for me...you ruined the last sentence! You wanna be like me..ride your little bicycle down to the liquar store and buy a bottle of Old Crow whiskey pal! I am a advanced writer..i write with grammer that is unkown...down the road I really believe baltimore will build a statue of me...wait until i write my first book...New York Time's Best Seller...dont hate me stlrtrck because Im a talented writer! Respect me....how many times have I embarrassed you on this site? Hmmm?

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Nope, can't tell the difference you still look like the loser village idiot persona I created a few weeks after the Super Bowl ended. I really need to stop drinking and making lame posts like that one above.

Does anyone know a better photoshop tool? I want to create a photo of my idiotic ego Tim Lumber at the beach with a Super Model so you guys will think he's cool and then HTG will want him! When you become a Writing God like me readers...someone always wants to steal your credability...see stlrtrck!

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:46 PM
TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!!! :flap::wink02::chuckle:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/ev_animal_house_070524_ssv.jpg

Hey - I'm wild, but I'm no fool bucktooth. :beaver:

:tap: Psssssst - you're supposed to smoke the ciggy, Timpleton, not eat it. Do you drink Wild turkey...do you Gobble...gobble it down just like a turkey?

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:48 PM
:laughing: Hey SteelerMongol..this fool..stlrtrck is trying to steal my identity...I am a legend....he aint stealing my thunder! He is a poser...a fake!

sherlock
05-04-2009, 04:36 AM
Can I have the honour of asking that this thread gets closed?
Sorry Tim but your self-delusory and childish ramblings have become sooooo boring.
Come on Mods,SF should not belittle itself by feeding this mans foolishness!

stlrtruck
05-04-2009, 06:14 AM
Your getting better with your comebacks stlrtck..thats what happens when you battle a Living legend named Tim Lumber on a daily basis! You didnt fix that last sentence for me...you ruined the last sentence! You wanna be like me..ride your little bicycle down to the liquar store and buy a bottle of Old Crow whiskey pal! I am a advanced writer..i write with grammer that is unkown...down the road I really believe baltimore will build a statue of me...wait until i write my first book...New York Time's Best Seller...dont hate me stlrtrck because Im a talented writer! Respect me....how many times have I embarrassed you on this site? Hmmm?

Trust me TIMMAH, you have nothing to do with the level of my comebacks. What "battling" a self proclaimed "living legend" does to me is lowers my IQ daily. Thankfully I've got a few children around to help counter every improper English rule you've broken and combat every retarded comment you've made.

When you become a Writing God like me readers...someone always wants to steal your credability...see stlrtrck!

Writing God? :toofunny: Seriously, TIMMAH, you've drunk yourself into a new level of stupidity. And besides how can I steal an identity I created?

Hey SteelerMongol..this fool..stlrtrck is trying to steal my identity...I am a legend....he aint stealing my thunder! He is a poser...a fake!

Yeah, I'm a fake. Only been a here a few years, saw the Steelers win a few Super Bowls (matter of fact didn't they ride rough shot over your ratbirds to get to the last one?), made a few friends, you know the normal human stuff. You want to talk about a poser and a fake son, stand up look in the mirror, and then open your blood shot eyes. Then boy, you'll see a poser, a fake, a pathetic writer, a village idiot, and a man incapable of having a reasonable conversation with anyone, probably even himself.

Holy Crap. I just figured it out. Your man wife is deaf isn't he-she?

Goodbye TIMMAH, like your writing and like the bungles - YOU SUCK!

Dino 6 Rings
05-04-2009, 08:51 AM
When you become a Writing God like me readers...someone always wants to steal your credability...see stlrtrck!

How many times do I have to STOMP your face in before you stop coming onto this site you pathetic Coward?

Honestly, I've beaten you in Smack Talk, Name Calling, Football Facts, Fandom and flat out Debate at least 25 times already.

You have nothing to offer here any longer Tiny Tim. Go get your blow up doll wife, beat off into your own mouth and enjoy your journey into obscurity.

SteelersinCA
05-04-2009, 09:20 AM
This thread never disappoints!!

vasteeler
05-04-2009, 10:55 AM
How many times do I have to STOMP your face in before you stop coming onto this site you pathetic Coward?

Honestly, I've beaten you in Smack Talk, Name Calling, Football Facts, Fandom and flat out Debate at least 25 times already.

You have nothing to offer here any longer Tiny Tim. Go get your blow up doll wife, beat off into your own mouth and enjoy your journey into obscurity.

:rofl: &:puke:

Tim Lumber
05-04-2009, 11:31 AM
Can I have the honour of asking that this thread gets closed?
Sorry Tim but your self-delusory and childish ramblings have become sooooo boring.
Come on Mods,SF should not belittle itself by feeding this mans foolishness! This is how we do it in America Sherlock Holmes! No you cant have the honour...im a icon in America..you have some balls to ask such a arogant question! I think your nothing more than a drunk...drink another one pal!

Tim Lumber
05-04-2009, 11:32 AM
:rofl: &:puke: Whats so damn funny VASTEELER? Im a living legend...whos side are you on? Mine on some retard named Dino? Think about it kid!

Tim Lumber
05-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Trust me TIMMAH, you have nothing to do with the level of my comebacks. What "battling" a self proclaimed "living legend" does to me is lowers my IQ daily. Thankfully I've got a few children around to help counter every improper English rule you've broken and combat every retarded comment you've made.

Writing God? :toofunny: Seriously, TIMMAH, you've drunk yourself into a new level of stupidity. And besides how can I steal an identity I created?

Yeah, I'm a fake. Only been a here a few years, saw the Steelers win a few Super Bowls (matter of fact didn't they ride rough shot over your ratbirds to get to the last one?), made a few friends, you know the normal human stuff. You want to talk about a poser and a fake son, stand up look in the mirror, and then open your blood shot eyes. Then boy, you'll see a poser, a fake, a pathetic writer, a village idiot, and a man incapable of having a reasonable conversation with anyone, probably even himself.

Holy Crap. I just figured it out. Your man wife is deaf isn't he-she?

Goodbye TIMMAH, like your writing and like the bungles - YOU SUCK! You can laugh all you want now..but litterally every sports expert picks the ravens to win the division in 2009..im tired of hearing about 2008! We had no damn CB's...this season we have 4! Even your own damn coach picked us(ravens) to win division...Im sticking around until after we beat you both times this season...I just wanna hear your oppinions after we whoop you boys on the playing field! Ravens will win the Super Bowl this season..then we can find out who strltrck likes! I think myou will change alliances once Ravens win super bowl..your a bandwagon rider!

Tim Lumber
05-04-2009, 11:39 AM
This thread never disappoints!! Thank You for the compliment! Its about time someone gives me some damn respect!

HometownGal
05-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Do you drink Wild turkey...do you Gobble...gobble it down just like a turkey?

HELL NO! That shit would put hair on a woman's chest - ya know - sort of like your wife. :chuckle: :wink02:

When I do imbibe, my booze of preference is Stoley's. Goes down smooooooooth. :thumbsup:

Tim Lumber
05-04-2009, 11:43 AM

You have nothing to offer here any longer Tiny Tim. Go get your blow up doll wife, beat off into your own mouth and enjoy your journey into obscurity. You have beatin me in smack talk Dino? Im married to a real woman unlike you...i dont need to blow up my significant other before I have sex with her in the bedroom! How do you manage Dino? By the time your fat*ss blows her up(blowup doll) your outta gas! Its bad when you cant last more than 1 minute with a blowup doll! Imagine a real woman...you would last like 15 seconds with her..hahahaha...your a damn Virgin Loser!

SteelersinCA
05-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Thank You for the compliment! Its about time someone gives me some damn respect!

That wasn't for respect Timmy, it was more for entertainment. These people destroy you but you keep coming back for more.

SteelersinCA
05-04-2009, 11:47 AM
By the time your fat*ss blows her up(blowup doll) your outta gas!

Generally, jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them....:doh:

Tim Lumber
05-04-2009, 11:49 AM
HELL NO! That shit would put hair on a woman's chest - ya know - sort of like your wife. :chuckle: :wink02:

When I do imbibe, my booze of preference is Stoley's. Goes down smooooooooth. :thumbsup:
AWWW! I heard a rumor you had a comb that someone bought you for your chest hairs also HomeTownGal..haha! Do you use hairspray on your chest hair? You should have someone shave it like a Steeler logo..these loser guys may like that or something! Stoleys...never heard of it..it must be a Pittsburgh drink! I like Old Crow..it tastes bad...but you getta buzz real fast..thats the way we drink in Baltimore! Im going to be drinking some when my Ravens play your Steelers this season! Have a Raven Day!

Tim Lumber
05-04-2009, 11:52 AM
That wasn't for respect Timmy, it was more for entertainment. These people destroy you but you keep coming back for more. Your just saying that because there Steeler fans..thats a biased oppinion coming from one of the loser fans here! If I liked the Steelers(no way in hell) you would say I was winning! I have beaten these retards on there own home turf...just like my Ravens are going to on the Steelers turf! In Baltimore..winning is all we know!

HometownGal
05-04-2009, 12:07 PM
AWWW! I heard a rumor you had a comb that someone bought you for your chest hairs also HomeTownGal..haha! Do you use hairspray on your chest hair? You should have someone shave it like a Steeler logo..these loser guys may like that or something! Stoleys...never heard of it..it must be a Pittsburgh drink! I like Old Crow..it tastes bad...but you getta buzz real fast..thats the way we drink in Baltimore! Im going to be drinking some when my Ravens play your Steelers this season! Have a Raven Day!

No, no, no - you've got it all wrong Timwit. :doh:

My chest is smoooooth like a baby's ass. Someone bought me a comb for the hair on my back - get it right! :mallet: :chuckle:

Never heard of Stoley's? :jawdrop: Well - I shouldn't be shocked being that you are a Baltimoron and only drink cheap rot gut. :alcoholic:

You'll be shitfaced and in a coma when the Thugvens play my Steelers because they'll be getting their purple asses kicked all over the field. Bank it. :tt02:

SteelersinCA
05-04-2009, 12:14 PM
He probably just doesn't know Stoli is short for Stolichnaya Vodka. He didn't know Wild Turkey was the same garbage as Old Crow either.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-04-2009, 12:26 PM
You'll be shitfaced and in a coma when the Thugvens play my Steelers because they'll be getting their purple asses kicked all over the field. Bank it. :tt02:

Judging by his avatar..."shit-faced" as less to do with alcohol, and more to do with genetics.

stlrtruck
05-04-2009, 02:22 PM
This is how we do it in America Sherlock Holmes! No you cant have the honour...im a icon in America..you have some balls to ask such a arogant question! I think your nothing more than a drunk...drink another one pal!

First of all TIMMAH, you are the farthest thing from an icon. You're more like a moron. And how funny that someone who professes daily to get drunk and come back and attempt to talk smack would accuse a Steelers fan of being in such a condition. You have serious issues. Maybe if you get those fixed, then you might have to work on your "writing"!

Whats so damn funny VASTEELER? Im a living legend...whos side are you on? Mine on some retard named Dino? Think about it kid! Let's think about it. Backing up a fellow Steelers fan (who really doesn't need our support to wipe the floor with the likes of you) or backing up a moronic ratbirds fan? Hmmmm, I think it's already been proven here that not even other ravens fans would support your moronic comments.

You can laugh all you want now..but litterally every sports expert picks the ravens to win the division in 2009..im tired of hearing about 2008! We had no damn CB's...this season we have 4! Even your own damn coach picked us(ravens) to win division...Im sticking around until after we beat you both times this season...I just wanna hear your oppinions after we whoop you boys on the playing field! Ravens will win the Super Bowl this season..then we can find out who strltrck likes! I think myou will change alliances once Ravens win super bowl..your a bandwagon rider!

Didn't they also pick the ravens last year? How did that work out for them? Oh yeah, that's right they failed not once, not twice, but three times against the Super Bowl winning Pittsburgh Steelers.

Look TIMMAH, you haven't figured it out and you obviously missed the post where I spelled it out for you word by word, line by line. It's the STEELERS win or lose. When the colts were moving out of baltimore, I was a STEELERS fan. When the stallions were playing in the CFL, could care less, and was a STEELERS fan. When the browns moved to baltimore, I laughed my arse off, and remained a STEELERS fan. You see back in the day I was happier taking 3 hour drive to Da 'Burgh rather than the 45 minutes to get to baltimore (unless of course the Steelers were in town).

Thank You for the compliment! Its about time someone gives me some damn respect!

That's how much of a Village Idiot you are TIMMAH. You didn't even realize that this had more to do with the humor someone sees in you getting beat around like a rented mule on a daily basis and not anything to do with you being a "living legend" - which you're not!

You have beatin me in smack talk Dino? Im married to a real woman unlike you...i dont need to blow up my significant other before I have sex with her in the bedroom! How do you manage Dino? By the time your fat*ss blows her up(blowup doll) your outta gas! Its bad when you cant last more than 1 minute with a blowup doll! Imagine a real woman...you would last like 15 seconds with her..hahahaha...your a damn Virgin Loser!

I would have to say TIMMAH, that DINO has pretty much pwned you since day 0. And what's with the regurgitated comments back to the poster? Do you not have any original material? You may have only had one or two good comments and everything else elementary school kids would have your lunch.

You really need to say things like, "thats the way we drink in Baltimore!" It's not. I've partied with people in baltimore and they're definitely a better class of people than you. They know how to write, they know how to communicate, they know how to express themselves in an adult manner, and they know how to properly function in every day adult life.

And you'll need the Old Crow to help you ease the pain of another STEELERS BEAT DOWN on old man stab-it ray lewis and the other ratbirds.

Your just saying that because there Steeler fans..thats a biased oppinion coming from one of the loser fans here! If I liked the Steelers(no way in hell) you would say I was winning! I have beaten these retards on there own home turf...just like my Ravens are going to on the Steelers turf! In Baltimore..winning is all we know!

If you liked the Steelers, I'm willing to beat that you wouldn't be this much of a dumb-arse. It's impossible. Steelers fans don't allow their children to grow up in such a manner and would have dealt with the problems long ago, in the infancy stage. Obviously you weren't loved enough growing up and your mental condition shows such a lack of love. So now you're here trying to get it from STEELERS fans. Well, it isn't coming. You're going to be our pinata until we get so bored with you and the regular season begins. Then you'll be an after thought as we watch the STEELERS continue their winning ways!

As for the ratbirds beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Good luck! Remember, earlier this year when news got out that the ratbirds requested not to play on primetime in Pittsburgh? Why is that TIMMAH? You see TIMMAH, they're already beaten? It's just a matter of time before the scoreboard displays it.

And if winning is all you know in baltimore, then how do you explain the 3 games against Pittsburgh last year?

Judging by his avatar..."shit-faced" as less to do with alcohol, and more to do with genetics.

Someone should find the scientist responsible for this disaster and shot him!

Dino 6 Rings
05-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Whats so damn funny VASTEELER? Im a living legend...whos side are you on? Mine on some retard named Dino? Think about it kid!

You're the retard you mother fcking Coward. What happened? Did you get fired from your "factory job" is that why you were actually online this morning? Did your wife take your dog collar off and allow you some alone time with the Gimp so you snuck over to the computer to post for 10 minutes only to scurry away again?

Dino 6 Rings
05-04-2009, 04:12 PM
You have beatin me in smack talk Dino? Im married to a real woman unlike you...i dont need to blow up my significant other before I have sex with her in the bedroom! How do you manage Dino? By the time your fat*ss blows her up(blowup doll) your outta gas! Its bad when you cant last more than 1 minute with a blowup doll! Imagine a real woman...you would last like 15 seconds with her..hahahaha...your a damn Virgin Loser!

I've owned you. Its like prison and you're my little biatch. I've skull fcked your brains out and spit into your mouth. I've made you lick the lint out from between my mothers toes after she's worn fuzzy socks and I plugged your wife so hard she left you for a "lost weekend" and afterwards I had to send her used worn butt back to you because after all, "honey, you knew what this was" So now you get my sloppy seconds when you're sober enough to find the big hole I left.

How's that you pathetic piece of shiit. Want more?

tony hipchest
05-04-2009, 10:12 PM
i just got a message from timmas wife, and in a series of barely coherent grunts it said "king kong play ping pong with tim rubber ding dong".

:hunch: i have no idea what that means.

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 01:59 AM
No, no, no - you've got it all wrong Timwit. :doh:

My chest is smoooooth like a baby's ass. Someone bought me a comb for the hair on my back - get it right! :mallet: :chuckle:

Never heard of Stoley's? :jawdrop: Well - I shouldn't be shocked being that you are a Baltimoron and only drink cheap rot gut. :alcoholic:

You'll be shitfaced and in a coma when the Thugvens play my Steelers because they'll be getting their purple asses kicked all over the field. Bank it. :tt02: You have more hair on your back then Bigfoot! I drink cheap..because im not gonna be dumb(see you fools) and buy expensive liquar..when all in all..im going to piss it out within a hour anyway..thats called intelligence..and thats what Baltimore brings to the table! And HomeTownGal..how many times are you going to send me a private massage asking for my autograph..like I told you then I will tell you now..it will cost ya $19.95 plus tax..all yeah plus shipping and handling fee's! Have a Raven of a day!

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:00 AM
i just got a message from timmas wife, and in a series of barely coherent grunts it said "king kong play ping pong with tim rubber ding dong".

:hunch: i have no idea what that means.My wife doesnt like computers...it sounds like you were picking up some chinnese lady..

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:01 AM
He probably just doesn't know Stoli is short for Stolichnaya Vodka. He didn't know Wild Turkey was the same garbage as Old Crow either. There is only one whiskey for me pal..thats OLD CROW..check out my new avitar..blow the pic up..you can see I am a party animal..

tony hipchest
05-05-2009, 02:03 AM
My wife doesnt like computers...it sounds like you were picking up some chinnese lady..actually....

the message was hummed out in morse code on my c0ck. :noidea:

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:04 AM
Somebody blow this avitar up...i want you knuckleheads to see what a real drunk legend looks like..it was taken inside my trailer park home! Im drunk..holding the Old Crow whiskey bottle and the damn dog..ruff..ruff..ruff!hahahaha!

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:06 AM
actually....

the message was hummed out in morse code on my c0ck. :noidea: you are the last person to know what morse code is..you only know how to do codes on Cracker Jack boxes!

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:08 AM
Judging by his avatar..."shit-faced" as less to do with alcohol, and more to do with genetics. This pic is so famous of me it was on a newspaper website..this proves I am who the hell I say I am! You can tell i was shitfaced in this pic..put the pic on the screen so you all can learn how to party like Tim Lumber!

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:09 AM
ahem...

oh n three

(suckerrrr) What are you talking about? I have no idea..you wrote..oh n three? Are you drinking? Dont drive pal!

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:14 AM
Stlrtrck..you have gotten better with your comebacks...but still NO CIGAR! Your learning from the best writer to ever live..ME! And I believe that also..no joke either! Its about time I get the recognition I deserve! I dont drive a steeler truck..i heard they get shitty gas mileage any way! I heard another rumor that if you paint it into a Ravens truck you will get 10 more miles per gallon!

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:22 AM
I've owned you. Its like prison and you're my little biatch. I've skull fcked your brains out and spit into your mouth. I've made you lick the lint out from between my mothers toes after she's worn fuzzy socks and I plugged your wife so hard she left you for a "lost weekend" and afterwards I had to send her used worn butt back to you because after all, "honey, you knew what this was" So now you get my sloppy seconds when you're sober enough to find the big hole I left.

How's that you pathetic piece of shiit. Want more? Its like that..game time bee-atch! Your like your gay QB Roethlisberger(yeah i spelled the fags name right) you need to get the BenGay ointment out of your *ss and quit bending over like a Pittsburgh hooker! Some guy at the bar said give me a high 5 and you dropped to your knees! You need to stop swallowing the Miracle Whip(mayonase)! And clean the cum out your ears Elaphant Man! I would call your woman..BUT..you dont have one Loser!

steelwall
05-05-2009, 02:23 AM
What the hell is that in your mouth???

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:25 AM
This website has it all..haha! When you get a retard by the name of DINO the DINASAUR ...I feel like Im in some kind of Jurassic Park website! Who's next T-Rex? Im like Stephen Spielberg...I kill dinasaurs for a living..im like a giant Terradoctal!

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:27 AM
What the hell is that in your mouth??? Its not in my mouth...its in the dinasaurs mouth..he started it chief! Im a damn living legend...Dino thinks he can become famous by schooling me..wont happen! Im the best damn trash talker in the world today!

steelwall
05-05-2009, 02:32 AM
Its not in my mouth...its in the dinasaurs mouth..he started it chief! Im a damn living legend...Dino thinks he can become famous by schooling me..wont happen! Im the best damn trash talker in the world today!
No in your avatar dumby... Looks like your smokin pot now too....

Dino 6 Rings
05-05-2009, 06:58 AM
Its like that..game time bee-atch! Your like your gay QB Roethlisberger(yeah i spelled the fags name right) you need to get the BenGay ointment out of your *ss and quit bending over like a Pittsburgh hooker! Some guy at the bar said give me a high 5 and you dropped to your knees! You need to stop swallowing the Miracle Whip(mayonase)! And clean the cum out your ears Elaphant Man! I would call your woman..BUT..you dont have one Loser!

How very brave of you Tim coming on at 2am and posting for 10 minutes only to scurry back into your rat hole.

You bore me. Haven't you anything original or are you still busy getting sued for other people's ideas and photos?

You have official lost all debate on this site. I checked the scoreboard, its Dino 38, Tiny little Tim 0. I've beaten your arse bloody and had your wife lick each one of my pubic hairs clean. She keeps telling me that she wishes she could be with a real man instead of you Timmy the Toothpick.

Keep drinking that cheap booze you fool. Eventually the demons in the bottle will convince you that putting a bullet into your own head is the best idea you could ever have. Too bad that wouldn't be an orignal thought either.

stlrtruck
05-05-2009, 07:47 AM
You have more hair on your back then Bigfoot! I drink cheap..because im not gonna be dumb(see you fools) and buy expensive liquar..when all in all..im going to piss it out within a hour anyway..thats called intelligence..and thats what Baltimore brings to the table! And HomeTownGal..how many times are you going to send me a private massage asking for my autograph..like I told you then I will tell you now..it will cost ya $19.95 plus tax..all yeah plus shipping and handling fee's! Have a Raven of a day!

You drink cheap because it's all you can afford.

You finally got something right, baltimore does bring the cheapness to the table.

And you can stop playing up the whole stop PMing me for a picture jargon. No one who knows HTG is going to believe your lame attempt at lies.

There is only one whiskey for me pal..thats OLD CROW..check out my new avitar..blow the pic up..you can see I am a party animal..

More like an idiot, not an animal. How old are you again? I mean I remember bring a proud drunk when I was in college but those days are long gone. But I guess when you truly have nothing to live for, all you can do is drink yourself to sleep.

Somebody blow this avitar up...i want you knuckleheads to see what a real drunk legend looks like..it was taken inside my trailer park home! Im drunk..holding the Old Crow whiskey bottle and the damn wife..ruff..ruff..ruff!hahahaha!

We've seen your ugly mug enough, we don't need to enlarge the avatar. Matter fact no one really wants to see your face that up close again.

This pic is so famous of me it was on a newspaper website..this proves I am who the hell I say I am! You can tell i was shitfaced in this pic..put the pic on the screen so you all can learn how to party like Tim Lumber!

They post pictures of criminals in newspapers too, but it doesn't make them famous.

And I'm pretty sure anyone of us here could out party you TIMMAH. Of course you wouldn't understand that you're being out partied because when you drink alone every night - it's not really a party. And to be a party, don't you need more than your dog, err wife, and you?

What are you talking about? I have no idea..you wrote..oh n three? Are you drinking? Dont drive pal!

oh n three TIMMAH as in 0-3. Remember the winning record the ratbirds had against the STEELERS last year. Epic failure for you again TIMMAH. What will you do when they are 0-2 this year against the STEELERS, miss the playoffs, and the STEELERS move on to SB #7!

Stlrtrck..you have gotten better with your comebacks...but still NO CIGAR! Your learning from the best writer to ever live..ME! And I believe that also..no joke either! Its about time I get the recognition I deserve! I dont drive a steeler truck..i heard they get shitty gas mileage any way! I heard another rumor that if you paint it into a Ravens truck you will get 10 more miles per gallon!

Seriously TIMMAH you couldn't teach a kid to take a piss standing up. I've held back on you in hope that you would finally pick up on some sort of fundamental writing skill and be more productive in your posts. Unfortunately all hope has been lost.

Here's your recognition TIMMAH:
YOU'RE A VILLAGE IDIOT
YOU'RE A BALTIMORON
YOU CAN'T WRITE
YOU CAN'T SMACK TALK
YOU CAN'T DEBATE
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PARTY
YOU SUCK

My truck is fine. Maybe one day I'll let you ride in the very back of it by the tailgate as I drive over the bay bridge. Don't worry, I'll slow down so you can jump!!!!! And I heard as soon you as take a ravens jersey off a man in baltimore he stops sucking c0ck.

This website has it all..haha! When you get a retard by the name of DINO the DINASAUR ...I feel like Im in some kind of Jurassic Park website! Who's next T-Rex? Im like Stephen Spielberg...I kill dinasaurs for a living..im like a giant Terradoctal!

Sorry the retard is TIM Lumber and you are in a Jurassic Park website. Everyone here has a bigger intelligence level than you and they keep owning you day in and day out.

Its not in my mouth...its in the dinasaurs mouth..he started it chief! Im a damn living legend...Dino thinks he can become famous by schooling me..wont happen! Im the best damn trash talker in the world today!

Another, "I know you are but what am I" comment. Come on TIMMAH for the love of everything smack talk would you please bring something better than this garbage. You aren't talking trash, you're talking gibberish. Once, just once MAN UP and BRING IT!! Damn, my bad, I forgot your wife has the balls in the house so you can't man up.

You have official lost all debate on this site. I checked the scoreboard, its Dino 38, Tiny little Tim -25. I've beaten your arse bloody and had your wife lick each one of my pubic hairs clean. She keeps telling me that she wishes she could be with a real man instead of you Timmy the Toothpick.

I fixed the score for you Dino. The man obviously has no clue. He's going to be like Custer. Try to make his last stand get obliterated and then decide to jump off the bay bridge.

steelwall
05-05-2009, 08:06 AM
Im serious look at his mouth.. Looks like something brown hangin out.... TIMMHAAA!!! are you smokin those 'special' turd cigarettes the neigbors gave you again?

MACH1
05-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Im serious look at his mouth.. Looks like something brown hangin out.... TIMMHAAA!!! are you smokin those 'special' turd cigarettes the neigbors gave you again?

He's been sucking farts out of the dogs ass.

HometownGal
05-05-2009, 11:32 AM
You have more hair on your back then Bigfoot!

Maybe so, oh little drunkard, but I still have LESS hair on my back and on my purty little ass than your wife. :moon:

I drink cheap..because im not gonna be dumb(see you fools) and buy expensive liquar..when all in all..im going to piss it out within a hour anyway..thats called intelligence..and thats what Baltimore brings to the table!

Au contrare, oh grand pubah of jackassery. You've already proven you're as dumb as an asparagus spear.

The only thing Baltimore brings to the table is a team full of thugs and a white flag to wave at the end of every game they play the Steelers.

And HomeTownGal..how many times are you going to send me a private massage asking for my autograph..like I told you then I will tell you now..it will cost ya $19.95 plus tax..all yeah plus shipping and handling fee's! Have a Raven of a day!

None of my PM's have asked for your autograph, Timpleton. If I need toilet paper, I simply go to the store and buy some.

I have a little gift for you, Timwit. I spent that $19.95 on something that I feel you really could make use of:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kpR6JbD7Y_E/SU_mfL9aYBI/AAAAAAAAA-U/J5OE_Bj-DzA/s320/tampax.gif

You're welcome. :drink:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-05-2009, 12:18 PM
...just like my Ravens are going to on the Steelers turf! In Baltimore..winning is all we know!

Jan 12, 2009...Derrick Mason says, "‘They are going to realize what's coming quickly, the Ravens are coming, so prepare yourself".
Jan 18, 2009...Steelers beat the Ravens (again) 23-14, to win the AFC Championship.

They are about as good at beating the Steelers as you are at "writing".

I kill dinasaurs for a living..im like a giant Terradoctal

Those of us with a writing level above the 3rd grade sometimes spell that as "Terradactyl".

My wife doesnt like computers...it sounds like you were picking up some chinnese lady..

Apparantly, she doesnt like "Men" either....but by looking at her, that just means she is "straight".
Hmmmm....that is probably why she had to find a short feminine partner with a girlie "owl-dog".

OH...by the way...you have been told before, but it is STILL spelled "Chinese".

SteelersMongol
05-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Maybe so, oh little drunkard, but I still have LESS hair on my back and on my purty little ass than your wife. :moon:

& I can prove that by showing U guys Mr. Tum Limber's husband's photo.

http://fishki_net.users.photofile.ru/photo/fishki_net/3715498/83872926.jpg

SteelersinCA
05-06-2009, 12:29 AM
That's foul mongol.

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 12:39 AM
No in your avatar dumby... Looks like your smokin pot now too.... NO! Just like they say in Meet the Parents movie...I PASS ON GRASS! Its a cuban cigar in my mouth! Hows the acting career going?

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 12:45 AM
How very brave of you Tim coming on at 2am and posting for 10 minutes only to scurry back into your rat hole.

You bore me. Haven't you anything original or are you still busy getting sued for other people's ideas and photos?

You have official lost all debate on this site. I checked the scoreboard, its Dino 38, Tiny little Tim 0. I've beaten your arse bloody and had your wife lick each one of my pubic hairs clean. She keeps telling me that she wishes she could be with a real man instead of you Timmy the Toothpick.

Keep drinking that cheap booze you fool. Eventually the demons in the bottle will convince you that putting a bullet into your own head is the best idea you could ever have. Too bad that wouldn't be an orignal thought either.You must be cross-eyed..put on your glasses..the score is Legend 34..Loser 0! I won that round easy..how you think i lost is mind boggling! You need to find a woman..a REAL woman...blowup dolls dont count! You should get a face lift! Maybe that will be a start! And you should always brush your teeth(mayonase mouth) before you go out in public...maybe then you could lose your virginity before you turn 60! Good luck loser!

SteelersinCA
05-06-2009, 12:47 AM
NO! Just like they say in Meet the Parents movie...I PASS ON GRASS! Its a cuban cigar in my mouth! Hows the acting career going?

Just cause you buy a cigar at the Babalu Grill does not mean it's a cuban cigar timmy.

MasterOfPuppets
05-06-2009, 12:54 AM
No in your avatar dumby... Looks like your smokin pot now too....
he might not smoke pot, but i bet he's smoked his share of pickles......:laughing:

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 12:56 AM
Has anybody been enjoying the nightly RECAP by Stlrtrck? This kid has the big L written on his forehead! Here's my question for you...when are you going to drive your truck to M&T Bank Stadium? I would love to see pics of your truck afterwards! You love your Steeler truck..i bet you take it to the car wash twice a week? If you paint it purple..it will look better..its just my living legend opinion!

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Im serious look at his mouth.. Looks like something brown hangin out.... TIMMHAAA!!! are you smokin those 'special' turd cigarettes the neigbors gave you again? YEP..there Cuban Cigars...aint ya jealous?

MasterOfPuppets
05-06-2009, 12:58 AM
What the hell is that in your mouth???
the better question might be ....WHO in the hell is that in your mouth...... probably one of them male raven cheerleaders....:toofunny:

steelwall
he might not smoke pot, but i bet he's smoked his share of pickles......:laughing:

:toofunny: and sausage....

Tim Lumber
He's been sucking farts out of the dogs ass. Mach1..when is your mach1 razor commercial coming out! You need to quit swallowing the shaving cream pal!

SteelersinCA
05-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Mach1..when is your mach1 razor commercial coming out! You need to quit swallowing the shaving cream pal!

Your only funny joke was mayonnaise face. Stick to that until it gets old, oops too late.

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:09 AM

Au contrare, oh grand pubah of jackassery. You've already proven you're as dumb as an asparagus spear.

The only thing Baltimore brings to the table is a team full of thugs and a white flag to wave at the end of every game they play the Steelers.

None of my PM's have asked for your autograph, Timpleton. If I need toilet paper, I simply go to the store and buy some.

I have a little gift for you, Timwit. I spent that $19.95 on something that I feel you really could make use of:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kpR6JbD7Y_E/SU_mfL9aYBI/AAAAAAAAA-U/J5OE_Bj-DzA/s320/tampax.gif

You're welcome. :drink:DAMN! I have to admit you slightly schooled me with the Tampon gift with the $19.95! I would mail you a box of condoms so you can have the next guy your with use them...BUT I ALMOST FORGOT...most Pittsburgh men are GAY..haha! That was a good comeback:applaudit::applaudit:! Only kidding Pittsburgh guys...just a joke..dont bash your heads through a wall:banging: it was funny joke:rofl:I have to admit..how many people in here are mad :mad:right now? I could care less..haha! HometownGal is that meatball on your avitar a muppett?

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Your only funny joke was mayonnaise face. Stick to that until it gets old, oops too late.Mach1 is a razor guy...so you know he eats the white shaving cream..haha!

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:13 AM
he might not smoke pot, but i bet he's smoked his share of pickles......:laughing: thats your job Picklemouth! quit swallowing the pickle juice! Damn what in the hell is up with these Steeler fans?

SteelersinCA
05-06-2009, 01:14 AM
I know you won't answer this honestly but here goes:

Are you for real? If this is truly how you are I feel for you, but for anyone to make up this persona, I think it's great.

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:14 AM
the better question might be ....WHO in the hell is that in your mouth...... probably one of them male raven cheerleaders....:toofunny: Take off the knee pads loser!

steelwall
05-06-2009, 01:15 AM
Is there anyway we could ban TIMMHAA !!!from posting smileys? It's hard enough to try and read his posts... even harder when they are chaulked full of smilieys that also don't make any sence...

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:23 AM
I know you won't answer this honestly but here goes:

Are you for real? If this is truly how you are I feel for you, but for anyone to make up this persona, I think it's great. Why does everybody always ask me the persona question? I grew up in the ghetto for 30 years..i lived in the Trailer Park for 4 years! My friends have always called me crazy...Im a quick thinker..Im a very motivated writer...being honest for 10 seconds I have been called the most enthusiastic writer in Maryland! On my Baltimore Sun Midnight Sun intro the one guy introduces me by saying my enthusiasm is un-parralelled..what ever the hell that means! Im the last Lumber in my family...my family has struggled through out our history..wife cant have any more kids...its up to me to take the family out with a BANG! And thats what the hell im going to do! I will be one of top names in writing by the time I die...I will make sure of that! I will eventually write a book telling my writing story! I have been fired so many times, Old paper is getting sued for my illegal photo, I cussed out and threatened old boss from Sun. I did it all because when Hollywood does my movie(they will) its going to need some excitement! I have a real life License in Professional Wrestling..it got boring so I never did a actual match! I am thinking of next doing one wrestling match in Pittsburgh! I need to do some wild things if I want a movie to be made about me...so YES i am real..I am who I say I am!

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Jan 12, 2009...Derrick Mason says, "‘They are going to realize what's coming quickly, the Ravens are coming, so prepare yourself".
Jan 18, 2009...Steelers beat the Ravens (again) 23-14, to win the AFC Championship.

They are about as good at beating the Steelers as you are at "writing".

Those of us with a writing level above the 3rd grade sometimes spell that as "Terradactyl".

Apparantly, she doesnt like "Men" either....but by looking at her, that just means she is "straight".
Hmmmm....that is probably why she had to find a short feminine partner with a girlie "owl-dog".

OH...by the way...you have been told before, but it is STILL spelled "Chinese". Quick question...when are you going to buy a pair of dentures? I wear them...theres nothing wrong with buying some Mr.Lambert! Girls laugh at you..they call you toohless..which leads to them calling you D*ckless! Take the hint..buy some teeth before the girls really start ragging on you!

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:31 AM
& I can prove that by showing U guys Mr. Tum Limber's husband's photo.

http://fishki_net.users.photofile.ru/photo/fishki_net/3715498/83872926.jpg Thanks alot Mongol! I think I have to throw up now! This pic is disgusting....keep your shirt on Mongol..this is the 21st century..not the 8th century!

steelwall
05-06-2009, 01:33 AM
Why does everybody always ask me the persona question? I grew up in the ghetto for 30 years..i lived in the Trailer Park for 4 years! My friends have always called me crazy...Im a quick thinker..Im a very motivated writer...being honest for 10 seconds I have been called the most enthusiastic writer in Maryland! On my Baltimore Sun Midnight Sun intro the one guy introduces me by saying my enthusiasm is un-parralelled..what ever the hell that means! Im the last Lumber in my family...my family has struggled through out our history..wife cant have any more kids...its up to me to take the family out with a BANG! And thats what the hell im going to do! I will be one of top names in writing by the time I die...I will make sure of that! I will eventually write a book telling my writing story! I have been fired so many times, Old paper is getting sued for my illegal photo, I cussed out and threatened old boss from Sun. I did it all because when Hollywood does my movie(they will) its going to need some excitement! I have a real life License in Professional Wrestling..it got boring so I never did a actual match! I am thinking of next doing one wrestling match in Pittsburgh! I need to do some wild things if I want a movie to be made about me...so YES i am real..I am who I say I am!

:toofunny: holy crap!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 01:34 AM
That concludes it for the night! My last comment is will one of you losers donate a damn dollar to this website? This site has been stuck on $283 on donations for a month now! I know you's are all unemployed but donate $1 you tight wads! It makes you Pittsburgh fans look like broke bastards..open up your pocketbooks..men!

SteelersinCA
05-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Why does everybody always ask me the persona question? I grew up in the ghetto for 30 years..i lived in the Trailer Park for 4 years! My friends have always called me crazy...Im a quick thinker..Im a very motivated writer...being honest for 10 seconds I have been called the most enthusiastic writer in Maryland! On my Baltimore Sun Midnight Sun intro the one guy introduces me by saying my enthusiasm is un-parralelled..what ever the hell that means! Im the last Lumber in my family...my family has struggled through out our history..wife cant have any more kids...its up to me to take the family out with a BANG! And thats what the hell im going to do! I will be one of top names in writing by the time I die...I will make sure of that! I will eventually write a book telling my writing story! I have been fired so many times, Old paper is getting sued for my illegal photo, I cussed out and threatened old boss from Sun. I did it all because when Hollywood does my movie(they will) its going to need some excitement! I have a real life License in Professional Wrestling..it got boring so I never did a actual match! I am thinking of next doing one wrestling match in Pittsburgh! I need to do some wild things if I want a movie to be made about me...so YES i am real..I am who I say I am!

As I said, then, I am sad for you.

Dino 6 Rings
05-06-2009, 07:12 AM
You must be cross-eyed..put on your glasses..the score is Legend 34..Loser 0! I won that round easy..how you think i lost is mind boggling! You need to find a woman..a REAL woman...blowup dolls dont count! You should get a face lift! Maybe that will be a start! And you should always brush your teeth(mayonase mouth) before you go out in public...maybe then you could lose your virginity before you turn 60! Good luck loser!

Wrong again Tim. You lose more points everytime I post.

Tim, you have no original lines. Pretty sure you even stole the Mayonase Mouth line. You have zero talent, and zero skill. You have officially been called out for Plagiarism, which means, no book for you, ever. No Hollywood story, ever. No one will hire you now which is why you post here, it makes you feel important.

Now, when you come back on tonight at 1am when no one else is really on the site, please feel free to continue with your idiotic banter and useless rants.

By the way, are you still paying women to shiit in your mouth or do they do that for free?

As the last male in your family does it ever bother you that when you eventually kill yourself, no one will actually care?

Do you think your Ravens will actually win more than 8 games this year so we can have the joy of beating them a 3rd time again this season?

Tim, did you know, that 6 Superbowl Titles are greater than 1?

Maybe you can have the Ravens Male Cheeleader Squad over sometime so they can all circle jerk over you open mouth and feed you the same thing your wife drinks like water when you're passed out drunk. That's right Tim, your wife is a dirty lot lizard who left you once already. When you are wearing her panties, do you think about all the other men she's been with?

Enjoy that Tim.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Why does everybody always ask me the persona question?

Because We find it hard to believe that someone could be as stupid as you...on purpose.

My friends have always called me crazy...

...think about it.....think about it....

Im the last Lumber in my family....wife cant have any more kids...

:rofl:

my family has struggled through out our history.

Thats called jail time in most areas of the country.

its up to me to take the family out with a BANG!

Although I can see how acting like a space cadet on a Steelers web site is working towards that end result....:noidea:......if you REALLY want to go out with a bang, how about swallowing a .45 round?

I will be one of top names in writing by the time I die...

You fulfill your end of that bargain and I will see what I can do for you.

I have been fired so many times,

During health inspections?

Old paper is getting sued for my illegal photo

By the public?

I have a real life License in Professional Wrestling..it got boring so I never did a actual match!

Yea...Midget wrestling sure has lost some popularity.

I need to do some wild things if I want a movie to be made about me...

So said the Uni-bomber

so YES i am real..I am who I say I am

....A drunken unemployed idiot with no writing skills and an ugly wife. Yes....yes you are.

stlrtruck
05-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Has anybody been enjoying the nightly RECAP by Stlrtrck? This kid has the big L written on his forehead! Here's my question for you...when are you going to drive your truck to M&T Bank Stadium? I would love to see pics of your truck afterwards! You love your Steeler truck..i bet you take it to the car wash twice a week? If you paint it purple..it will look better..its just my living legend opinion!

I've parked my truck outside your pathetic stadium on more than one occassion. Most fans were respectful enough that it wasn't their vehicle and didn't touch it. Then there was the arses like you, who thought they were man enough to do something but change their mind when the only option left for them, if they touched my truck, was a serious face to face meeting with the asphalt and concrete!

thats your job Picklemouth! quit swallowing the pickle juice! Damn what in the hell is up with these Steeler fans?

Wow, look TIMMAH is regurgitating someone else's comments. Come on TIMMAH be original. Just once you illiterate bastard.

You a quick thinker? :toofunny: Now that's freakin' hilarious right there.

To go out with a bang. Is that a double barrel shotgun type bang or a single revolver type? I seriously doubt that you'll be anywhere near the top of list of writers even in your own trailer park the day you die. If Hollywood does a movie on you, then it will only prove that Hollywood has run out of ideas and even doing remakes is out of the question and doing a movie on paint drying has been done (more than once).

You mean you actually have a license? Wow, I'm impressed! Impressed that someone would give your dumb a$$ any license. Of course they probably fired you and you just hold on to the license as part of the severance package they gave you. It probably went like this:

Manager: Tim, you suck as a wrestler. We've scripted everything for you and you don't follow the script. Didn't you read it?

Tim: Read what?

Manager: THE SCRIPT!

Tim: No, I'm a living legend in my trailer park I don't need to read anything. Besides didn't you see on my resume that I dropped out of school in the third grade?

Manager: You mean you can't read?

Tim: Not really!

Manager: Tim, sit down. Look kid, it's been a fun 2 weeks of trying to get you up to speed. But I can't continue to lose money on someone who is as much of a loser as you are. So I'll tell you what. I'm going to pay you for this week's wrestling, but you're done, fired! Pack your backs and here's money for a taxi back to your trailer park.

Tim: Can I keep the license?

Manager: Yes, but I'm going to have it revoked just you don't try to use it anywhere else. Why not go back to school, try learning to write.

Tim: You think I can be a great writer one day?

Manager (not really paying attention to Tim anymore): Yeah, sure you're the greatest kid!

Tim (in excitement running out the door): I'm the greatest writer to ever live. A living legend!

Manager (head in hands): Holy $hit, what have I done to mankind?

Wrong again Tim. You lose more points everytime I post.

Tim, you have no original lines. Pretty sure you even stole the Mayonase Mouth line. You have zero talent, and zero skill. You have officially been called out for Plagiarism, which means, no book for you, ever. No Hollywood story, ever. No one will hire you now which is why you post here, it makes you feel important.

Now, when you come back on tonight at 1am when no one else is really on the site, please feel free to continue with your idiotic banter and useless rants.

By the way, are you still paying women to shiit in your mouth or do they do that for free?

As the last male in your family does it ever bother you that when you eventually kill yourself, no one will actually care?

Do you think your Ravens will actually win more than 8 games this year so we can have the joy of beating them a 3rd time again this season?

Tim, did you know, that 6 Superbowl Titles are greater than 1?

Maybe you can have the Ravens Male Cheeleader Squad over sometime so they can all circle jerk over you open mouth and feed you the same thing your wife drinks like water when you're passed out drunk. That's right Tim, your wife is a dirty lot lizard who left you once already. When you are wearing her panties, do you think about all the other men she's been with?

Enjoy that Tim.

One word: PWNED!

Because We find it hard to believe that someone could be as stupid as you...on purpose.

Although I can see how acting like a space cadet on a Steelers web site is working towards that end result....:noidea:......if you REALLY want to go out with a bang, about swallowing a .45 round?

By the public?

I cussed out and threatened old boss from Sun. I did it all because when Hollywood does my movie(they will) its going to need some excitement!

So said the Uni-bomber

....A drunken unemployed idiot with no writing skills and an ugly wife. Yes....yes you are.

PWNED (part deux)

See TIMMAH everyone OWNS you. :rofl:

So when this all sinks in we'll be saying :wave: and then we'll all sit around here :drink: as we celebrate a your demise and more STEELERS victories over your pathetic ratbirds!

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 11:48 AM
I hate wrestling so Im not sure! Another option would be a stand-up comedy show in Pittsburgh or writing a few stories for a Pittsburgh newspaper! I think one of these 3 are next! But friends have warned me to stay out of Pittsburgh! I like the Pittsburgh readers..becasue they aint afraid to talk trash! But seriously....I would like to do a event in Pittsburgh..but people have warned me my life could be threatened! They say dont go to Pittsburgh what ever you do! So I am still deciding..

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Tonight I will give my responses...

Dino 6 Rings
05-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Tonight I will give my responses...

Seriously...DONT BOTHER

No one cares, go away already. You're a fool, an idiot and we've moved beyond your pathetic posts and idiotic ideas. You have nothing to offer and even the Troll killers are tired of having to beat you upon the head with a stick over and over again.

You're done. You've lost. Go away and be happy with the fact you at least got to pretend to be a writer for a month.

Dino 6 Rings
05-06-2009, 12:11 PM
I wonder what you were even doing online during the day. I'm guessing you either got Fired from you "factory" job or, you snuck home to try and catch your wife cheating on you. How's that feel? Not being able to trust the woman you married? Must be hard on a tough guy like you.

Do you have her panties on right now? Are you feeling sexy thinking about going down on Ray Lewis? Do you wish you and him could share a nice long shower together and live out some of your white boy in prison fantasies?

stlrtruck
05-06-2009, 01:13 PM
I hate wrestling so Im not sure! Another option would be a stand-up comedy show in Pittsburgh or writing a few stories for a Pittsburgh newspaper! I think one of these 3 are next! But friends have warned me to stay out of Pittsburgh! I like the Pittsburgh readers..becasue they aint afraid to talk trash! But seriously....I would like to do a event in Pittsburgh..but people have warned me my life could be threatened! They say dont go to Pittsburgh what ever you do! So I am still deciding..

I'm sure whatever you decide to do in life, YOU'LL SUCK AT IT TOO!!!

SteelersMongol
05-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Thanks alot Mongol! I think I have to throw up now! This pic is disgusting....keep your shirt on Mongol..this is the 21st century..not the 8th century!

:doh: U should READ 1st, before U get any ideas, man. I said IT IS YOUR HUSBAND's PICTURE!!! :chuckle:

Crushzilla
05-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Are we still doing this?

Steelman16
05-07-2009, 12:27 AM
You mean people talking to themselves? Yeah.

:wink02:

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:24 AM
You mean people talking to themselves? Yeah.

:wink02: Coach..why DO YOU PITTSBURGH fans talk to yourself? Must be something in the water at 3 Rivers huh? hahaha!:rofl:

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:26 AM
Are we still doing this? Its always nice to meet the owners! Hello Crushzilla..my name is Tim Lumber...im from Baltimore! Just dont ask me who my favorite team is..its not a popular answer here..haha!

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:30 AM
:doh: U should READ 1st, before U get any ideas, man. I said IT IS YOUR HUSBAND's PICTURE!!! :chuckle: Hey Mongol...lay off the mayonase..hahaha:rofl:! Thats my favorite line now..from now on I call you Miracle Whip!

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:35 AM
I'm sure whatever you decide to do in life, YOU'LL SUCK AT IT TOO!!! If I was a Steeler Fan(no way in hell that will ever happen) You guys would love me! You would call me a writing GOD, ask for my autograph..but you dont..why..because Im a Baltimore Raven fan! Admit it Stlrtrck..im the best writer alive..you hate me because of the team I root for! You will really hate me after the Ravens whip the Steelers this season..not once but twice!

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:43 AM

Although I can see how acting like a space cadet on a Steelers web site is working towards that end result....:noidea:......if you REALLY want to go out with a bang, how about swallowing a .45 round?

By the public?

So said the Uni-bomber

....A drunken unemployed idiot with no writing skills and an ugly wife. Yes....yes you are. First off its funny you and your buddy Stlrtrck replied to all my comments except the donation part..that must have hit home to you Lambert! I assume you must have a pocketbook then! Us men in baltimore use wallets! The woman here use pocketbooks! You did hit one nail on the head with me! I actually thought it would be funny to beat up a midget wrestler in a Pittsburgh wrestling ring! Imagine how much the crowd would love me! My finish up move would be to put on a Ray Lewis jersey and do a Raven Bird splash off the top rope! Im creative...I may beat up a midget..a Pittsburgh one..haha!

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:49 AM
StlrTrck..I think you shouldnt quit your day job at McDonalds! You will never write a script in Hollywood! I finally added 1+1 with you! You dont own a computer..your boss at McDonalds lets you get on his office computer! Go cook some Chicken Nuggets...Burger Boy!

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:56 AM
I wonder what you were even doing online during the day. I'm guessing you either got Fired from you "factory" job or, you snuck home to try and catch your wife cheating on you. How's that feel? Not being able to trust the woman you married? Must be hard on a tough guy like you.

Do you have her panties on right now? Are you feeling sexy thinking about going down on Ray Lewis? Do you wish you and him could share a nice long shower together and live out some of your white boy in prison fantasies?
DINO...who ever named you should be SHOT! Im glad my name aint Dino the Dinasaur! I am too big for her panties..you PERVERT! I weigh 185lbs..she weighs 100lbs! I would say you wear your girls panties...but...I forgot..YOU DONT HAVE A WOMAN...virgin boy! I have to be nice to you..since you have virgin ears...Q-Tip boy..haha! Your the one holding that tube of BenGay ointment thinking about why the Steelers made your Little QB team captain...I wonder why they named him that?:rofl::laughing::applaudit::hatsoff:!

Dino 6 Rings
05-07-2009, 07:08 AM
Really Tim, 3am in the morning...how very brave of you.

Tell me, do you enjoy the taste of other men's seed on your wife's lips?

When the Steelers beat the Ravens for the third time last season, did you really feel shock or was it just "another choke season for the Ravens" in your mind?

How many times has a team from Baltimore beaten the Steelers in the playoffs again? Oh right, Zero.

Tim, do you like dressing in drag and prancing around your trailer with that little puppy in your arms pretending to be Paris Hilton, or do you just tuck your small toothpick between your legs put on lip stick, look in the mirror and say "I'd fck me so hard". Which is it Tim?

BenGay? That's the best you have to offer? Really? I mean, Really? That's it? Oh wait, you called me a Virgin, that's right. Go ask your mom if that's true, and she'll explain to you that the moment I put my man seed into her guts, I lost the title of Virgin.

Hey, anytime you'd like to have a real debate, let me know, oh, and one more thing, you fcking retard, its spelled Dinosaur, not Dinasaur, you ignorant piece of trash. I mean for pete's sake I spotted you four of the eight letters.

stlrtruck
05-07-2009, 07:13 AM
Oh boy, this really is getting boring. While some of the return posts towards TIMMAH are humorous, his idiotic incomprehensible regurgitated statements are stale and boring!

If I was a Steeler Fan(no way in hell that will ever happen) You guys would love me! You would call me a writing GOD, ask for my autograph..but you dont..why..because Im a Baltimore Raven fan! Admit it Stlrtrck..im the best writer alive..you hate me because of the team I root for! You will really hate me after the Ravens whip the Steelers this season..not once but twice!

If you were a STEELERS fan (which thankfully will never happen) I'd be embarrassed because of you and would have to apologize to any other fanbase member that read one iota of your moronic statements.

You are the farthest thing from a writer, let alone a good writer. I don't hate you TIMMAH, I despise you because you don't live in reality and you have no concept of writing, debating, or smack talk. You allow your lack of education to follow you into your posts and throughout life. And really it isn't really living when you're walking that way.

And by a snow balls chance in hell the ratbirds can muster up one victory against the Steelers this year it in no way affects my outlook towards you. You'll still be the lost Village Idiot. But until the ratbirds can put together more than one winning season between constant losing, I'm comfortable with the STEELERS DOMINATION over the ratbirds.

First off its funny you and your buddy Stlrtrck replied to all my comments except the donation part..that must have hit home to you Lambert! I assume you must have a pocketbook then! Us men in baltimore use wallets! The woman here use pocketbooks! You did hit one nail on the head with me! I actually thought it would be funny to beat up a midget wrestler in a Pittsburgh wrestling ring! Imagine how much the crowd would love me! My finish up move would be to put on a Ray Lewis jersey and do a Raven Bird splash off the top rope! Im creative...I may beat up a midget..a Pittsburgh one..haha!

My donations to this website are no one's business but mine and the man who owns it. Having some outsider tell me what I should do with my money is like listening to a ratbirds fan about what the Steelers should do in the off-season. Makes no sense! TIMMAH, if you look by my avatar you will see the nice little box that says, "STEELERSFEVER SUPPORTER" but he don't let a little think like reading comprehension get in the way of idiotic comments.

I'm willing to bet the midget would kick your arse from pillar to post several times over and then do to you what the Steelers do the ratbirds - end all your hopes and dreams!

StlrTrck..I think you shouldnt quit your day job at McDonalds! You will never write a script in Hollywood! I finally added 1+1 with you! You dont own a computer..your boss at McDonalds lets you get on his office computer! Go cook some Chicken Nuggets...Burger Boy!

You see TIMMAH, I've never claimed to be a great writer. Nor have I ever wanted to be one. While you have hopes and dreams of being something that you are not capable of being, it's cute. Like a child with an ice cream cone cute, but in the end it's all a dream and usually ends up messy!

And by chance I did work at McDonald's, it would still be better than your life. Waiting in the soup line to get your evening meal, hoping your wife didn't leave you again, getting abused daily on an online forum, and finally drinking myself to sleep every morning because no one likes me. Yeah working at McDonald's would definitely be better than the life you live.

And here's some quick math for you:

3 - 0 = 3 (number of victories the Steelers had over the ratbirds last year)
6 > 1 (how funny the Steelers on top of the ratbirds in that category too)
53 >0 (here's the good one, the number of thugs the ratbirds have on roster vs. the Steelers)

DINO...who ever named you should be SHOT! Im glad my name aint Dino the Dinasaur! I am too big for her panties..you PERVERT! I weigh 185lbs..she weighs 100lbs! I would say you wear your girls panties...but...I forgot..YOU DONT HAVE A WOMAN...virgin boy! I have to be nice to you..since you have virgin ears...Q-Tip boy..haha! Your the one holding that tube of BenGay ointment thinking about why the Steelers made your Little QB team captain...I wonder why they named him that?:rofl::laughing::applaudit::hatsoff:!

What the hell is this rant? Incoherent, incomplete statements at best. Come on TIMMAH put something together that can be understood in the English language. You commented earlier that you only understand English. How the hell do you understand something you yourself don't know how to use?

Goodbye TIMMAH :wave: you're rhetoric is old and stale and I'm sure since you have no basic knowledge of how the English language works that you'll have zero ability to write a decent retort, this thread is losing steam (thank God!) and you have yet to have a relevant comment in this thread. The only relevant comment you'll ever have here is one that will go like this:

"To all SteelersFever members, I'm here to say GOODBYE! I've taken my beatings for the last few months and can't take being schooled by people who are better than me. Maybe Dino was right! But I'm going to try to live the rest of my life, return to get my GED, and maybe even taken a few writing classes at the local community college. I so desperately want to change my pathetic life to be a postiive contributor to society. You have shown me the light and I hope to return one day and post some thought provoking comments supported by facts and statistics that we can have an intelligent dialogue and you will once again prove me wrong. You will show me throughout that the Steelers are the better team but at least I won't sound like a lost Village Idiot or moron. Thanks for the schooling and until I can get educated...GOODBYE! :wave:"

steelerguy26
05-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Wow this dude likes abuse. I see him getting it up the bung-hole on Fan Nation daily. I even called him out for an interview so I could embarrass him and he won't answer the call.

What a tool..........:banging:

SteelersMongol
05-07-2009, 10:43 AM
Hey Mongol...lay off the mayonase...

As long as it's HEINZ, I'll NEVER! :flap:

...You would call me a writing GOD, ask for my autograph...

http://fishki_net.users.photofile.ru/photo/fishki_net/3715498/83872888.jpg

Still thinking it's a mirror, Mr. Tum Limber? :doh:

stlrtruck
05-07-2009, 04:04 PM

Speaking of being shot!
Nevermind, you wouldn't understand it, it's not in baltimoronese!

HometownGal
05-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Coach..why DO YOU PITTSBURGH fans talk to yourself? Must be something in the water at 3 Rivers huh? hahaha!:rofl:

SIX Lombardi trophies

SIX Lombardi trophies

SIX Lombardi trophies

SIX Lombardi trophies

SIX Lombardi trophies

SIX Lombardi trophies

Oops - sorry. There I go talking to myself again. Silly me. :doh:

MACH1
05-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Ravens suck ass!

Ravens suck ass!

Ravens suck ass!

Ravens suck ass!

That was me saying it out loud. :sign02::sign01:

Tim Lumber
05-08-2009, 04:16 AM
I had a long night at the factory! I started at 3pm amd left at 4am! So I read all the comments and will respond with my 10cents tommorow! My avitar is in another maryland newspaper today! I had my picture in the newspaper twice in this last month...thats what Living Legends do..they get publicity! Ive still not decided if Im going to write for a newspaper in Pittsburgh..or a magazine! For some reason I love the Pittsburgh market! People in Baltimore(yes I am loved in Baltimore) ask me why do I like the negative publicity? I always say I write stuff(masterpieces for the people!) I love trash talking to Pittsburgh people..its fun! I was recently asked in Baltimore at a paper I contribute to(keeping that paper a secret here) by another reader if I can let pittsburgh HAVE IT..he told me I hate them Steelers! He asked me to bring up Pittsburgh is a dump..I didnt say it..he did! I wont tell you whether I agree with him or not..I dont wanna ruin your Friday! I will be back friday night at 3am to answer the comments! I will also probally be drinking Old Crow whiskey! Until then..Goodnight kids!

steelwall
05-08-2009, 04:19 AM
Tim be for real for once, if you have the smarts, prove to us your photo was in newspaper... If you cannot go the F away...

BTW.. its 2 cents not 10.....

Dino 6 Rings
05-08-2009, 07:14 AM
I had a long night at the factory! I started at 3pm amd left at 4am! So I read all the comments and will respond with my 10cents tommorow! My avitar is in another maryland newspaper today! I had my picture in the newspaper twice in this last month...thats what Living Legends do..they get publicity! Ive still not decided if Im going to write for a newspaper in Pittsburgh..or a magazine! For some reason I love the Pittsburgh market! People in Baltimore(yes I am loved in Baltimore) ask me why do I like the negative publicity? I always say I write stuff(masterpieces for the people!) I love trash talking to Pittsburgh people..its fun! I was recently asked in Baltimore at a paper I contribute to(keeping that paper a secret here) by another reader if I can let pittsburgh HAVE IT..he told me I hate them Steelers! He asked me to bring up Pittsburgh is a dump..I didnt say it..he did! I wont tell you whether I agree with him or not..I dont wanna ruin your Friday! I will be back friday night at 3am to answer the comments! I will also probally be drinking Old Crow whiskey! Until then..Goodnight kids!

How Cute, Timmy posted in a Comments section of a Blog Site for Baltimore...guess he considers himself "published" now.

http://www.bthesite.com/archives/2009/05/the-water-cooler-i-shall-call-him-mini-camp/#comments

stlrtruck
05-08-2009, 08:59 AM

:crying: I had a llllooooooongg night at work and now I can't get my pea-brain to put an incoherent thought together to make myself sound more idiotic than ever before.

Whoop-de-do, TIMMAH, you had a long night. Man up for once in your life and stop making up more excuses than ray lewis after the Steelers beat him down.

Yeah, I'm sure some other person asked you to bring something up about Pittsburgh. Is that the voices in your head again? Did you forget to take your meds this week? We don't care if you agree with the voices are not. Those of us who have been in PIttsburgh know the truth and don't need to use falsified pictures to try and make a point.

Keep your 10cents, it's worth less.

Someone please tell me what's an avitar? :noidea:

tony hipchest
05-09-2009, 05:09 PM
I had a long night at the factory! I started at 3pm amd left at 4am! So I read all the comments and will respond with my 10cents tommorow! !

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/save.jpg

Tim Lumber
05-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Im back...Jack! The weekend is over..Im drunk..just got back from the bar..I am here..I am going to read as much comments as I can...becasue YES..I am feeling very Dizzy right now..things are spinning! lets get this damn perty started!:flap:!

Tim Lumber
05-10-2009, 11:57 PM
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/save.jpg I am the best thing to ever happen to planet Earth! Right now Im the drunkest guy on planet earth!

Tim Lumber
05-11-2009, 12:01 AM
:crying: I had a llllooooooongg night at work and now I can't get my pea-brain to put an incoherent thought together to make myself sound more idiotic than ever before.

Whoop-de-do, TIMMAH, you had a long night. Man up for once in your life and stop making up more excuses than ray lewis after the Steelers beat him down.

Yeah, I'm sure some other person asked you to bring something up about Pittsburgh. Is that the voices in your head again? Did you forget to take your meds this week? We don't care if you agree with the voices are not. Those of us who have been in PIttsburgh know the truth and don't need to use falsified pictures to try and make a point.

Keep your 10cents, it's worth less.

Someone please tell me what's an avitar? :noidea: You dont know waht an avitar is...and your calling me DUMB? Your avitar is your picture of your truck on here next to your comments! I think your brain is FLAT just like your Steeler trucks tires!:rofl::chuckle::laughing::popcorn:!

MACH1
05-11-2009, 12:04 AM
I am the best thing to ever happen to planet Earth! Right now Im the dumbest guy on planet earth!

fixed it for ya

Tim Lumber
05-11-2009, 12:05 AM
How Cute, Timmy posted in a Comments section of a Blog Site for Baltimore...guess he considers himself "published" now.

http://www.bthesite.com/archives/2009/05/the-water-cooler-i-shall-call-him-mini-camp/#comments Good searching Dino the dinasaur..Im very popular on that site...if you would check fridays paper you would see this same avitar pic in there paper..plus type in my name...you will see a big profile they did on me that was in paper! They put my comments in there paper every day! Its a new paper..I have written for every other major newspaper in Baltimore...dont worry....Im coming to Pittsburgh very soon! Im taking a much needed break...bucktooth!

Tim Lumber
05-11-2009, 12:06 AM
fixed it for ya Mach1 who are you the repairman?

Tim Lumber
05-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Tim be for real for once, if you have the smarts, prove to us your photo was in newspaper... If you cannot go the F away...

BTW.. its 2 cents not 10..... OK..go to bthesite.com go on to todays paper! Im in fridays paper in photo submission page! Also while your there...type in my name for my profile for which they put my picture in paper..and profile on me! Litterally every day...my comments are published by there paper! There new paper in Baltimore...owned by the Baltimore Sun! Im going to be writing soon..that frederick news post bored the sh*y outta me..Im talking some time off! I am coming to Pittsburgh..whether you losers like it or not...does that answer your question..I tell the truth..I am the legend I say I am retard!

Tim Lumber
05-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Every body...SHUT the hell up for 10 seconds...Im drunk and I have an attitude! Just becasue my wall is full of newspaper clippings...dont be jealous! I can drink if I want...im 34 damn years old...you pyscho paths! Im drunk as hell...when I get drunk..i raise hell..you kids thought I was lying about being in paper friday...once again..I prove I dont lie...unlike some of you losers! Not one person said congrats for being famous..and always being in the newspaper! I have been in the newspaper over 60 times this year...I am a Living legend...only legends get put in paper that much! I bet not one of you reatrds have ever even had your name in paper! Thats why I say Pittsburgh doesnt have the smartest people..did you know your city ranks #1 in America for High School Dropouts? Did you's know that? Probally NOT...I bet most of you here are dropouts..half of you cant spell! When I get drunk I tell the truth..am I making sense now? People got real quiet up in here! The Truth hurts Pittsburgh doesnt it? Wake up and amell the damn coffee!:coffee::coffee:!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACH1
05-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Your a Dipshit.

SteelersinCA
05-11-2009, 12:54 AM
Every body...SHUT the hell up for 10 seconds...Im drunk and I have an attitude! Just becasue my wall is full of newspaper clippings...dont be jealous! I can drink if I want...im 34 damn years old...you pyscho paths! Im drunk as hell...when I get drunk..i raise hell..you kids thought I was lying about being in paper friday...once again..I prove I dont lie...unlike some of you losers! Not one person said congrats for being famous..and always being in the newspaper! I have been in the newspaper over 60 times this year...I am a Living legend...only legends get put in paper that much! I bet not one of you reatrds have ever even had your name in paper! Thats why I say Pittsburgh doesnt have the smartest people..did you know your city ranks #1 in America for High School Dropouts? Did you's know that? Probally NOT...I bet most of you here are dropouts..half of you cant spell! When I get drunk I tell the truth..am I making sense now? People got real quiet up in here! The Truth hurts Pittsburgh doesnt it? Wake up and amell the damn coffee!:coffee::coffee:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick to being a drunk idiot that makes insane mayonnaise face jokes, when you try to talk sensibly you stop being funny.

HometownGal
05-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Just becasue my wall is full of newspaper clippings...dont be jealous!

What's that lumpy white stuff on those newspaper clippings?

I can drink if I want...im 34 damn years old...you pyscho paths! Im drunk as hell...when I get drunk..i raise hell..you kids thought I was lying about being in paper friday...once again..I prove I dont lie...unlike some of you losers! Not one person said congrats for being famous..and always being in the newspaper! I have been in the newspaper over 60 times this year...I am a Living legend...only legends get put in paper that much! I bet not one of you reatrds have ever even had your name in paper!

You're in the newspaper so often because every village has an idiot and you're it in Baltimore. Congrats! :drink:

Thats why I say Pittsburgh doesnt have the smartest people..did you know your city ranks #1 in America for High School Dropouts? Did you's know that? Probally NOT...I bet most of you here are dropouts..half of you cant spell!

See bolded words. Pot meet kettle.

Here you go Timpleton - I'm feeling generous again. I didn't have enough cash to get you the Hooked on Phonics, too, but this should help. You're welcome.

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/27070000/27076279.JPG

When I get drunk I tell the truth..am I making sense now?

No. Par for the course, though.

People got real quiet up in here! The Truth hurts Pittsburgh doesnt it? Wake up and amell the damn coffee!

We amelled the coffee after your first post and it reeked of rat shit. :poop:

I found a few extra bucks in the bottom of my purse, and being the generous person I am, I found something that I thought would help with your whining:

https://017c0a5.netsolstores.com/ProductImages/steelers/Steelers-Pacifier.jpg

Again - you're welcome.

stlrtruck
05-11-2009, 07:59 AM
You dont know waht an avitar is...and your calling me DUMB? Your avitar is your picture of your truck on here next to your comments! I think your brain is FLAT just like your Steeler trucks tires!:rofl::chuckle::laughing::popcorn:!

Hey TIMMAH, if you noticed that you used the word AVITAR, the picture of my truck is an AVATAR. So before you spout off about what you THINK you know, be sure you use your elementary education to comprehend what was posted.

Good searching Dino the dinasaur..Im very popular on that site...if you would check fridays paper you would see this same avitar pic in there paper..plus type in my name...you will see a big profile they did on me that was in paper! They put my comments in there paper every day! Its a new paper..I have written for every other major newspaper in Baltimore...dont worry....Im coming to Pittsburgh very soon! Im taking a much needed break...bucktooth!

The only reason you're popular there is because people like to abuse you. The only reason the people post your comments is that they the love to see you get owned daily. It's amazing that you've "written" for every paper in Baltimore and amazing that you continue to get fired from every paper in Baltimore. Coincidence? I think not.

OK..go to bthesite.com go on to todays paper! Im in fridays paper in photo submission page! Also while your there...type in my name for my profile for which they put my picture in paper..and profile on me! Litterally every day...my comments are published by there paper! There new paper in Baltimore...owned by the Baltimore Sun! Im going to be writing soon..that frederick news post bored the sh*y outta me..Im talking some time off! I am coming to Pittsburgh..whether you losers like it or not...does that answer your question..I tell the truth..I am the legend I say I am retard!

I've seen enough BS about you. It's all crap, pure crap. Nothing you write, post, or comment on is worth the effort anymore. Your constant incoherent, drunk ramblings are nothing more than a joke here and it's fun watching you get owned every day.

And by the way, it's TAKING time off, not TALKING time off. But then again I'm sure you know the difference :toofunny: or maybe not!

You're no where near a living legend. You're not even on the same scale as retard. Even baltimore fans who understand the game of life know that you are a piss poor representative of the fanbase and that they would be better off if you removed yourself from all affiliation with the ravens and their fans.

Look out, it's early morning and TIMMAH is drunk and he's got an cyber-attitude. Really? Telling people to shut up in a forum. Now that takes the elementary school cake.

Have you realized that you are the only one making a big deal about your multiple postings in a newspaper. No one here gives a rat's arse about your 60+ appearances whatsover. We don't try to be in a newspaper, ever. It's not our agenda to get posted either. You see we have a life and realize that just because a newspaper posts an comment, that doesn't make us a writing god or a living legend. You are the only human being living in that fictional world.

Do you realize that baltimore rhanks #1 in elementary and middle school dropouts. So it stands to fathom that any other city would have a higher high school dropout rate because baltimore doesn't have as many high school kids - dumbass!

Of all people to call out bad spelling, YOU ARE NOT THE ONE. Matter of fact until you learn how to post a complete coherent well thought out debate, you should NEVER, EVER comment on another posters educational level or ability to write, spell, grammar, or punctuation.

People are quiet because you're basically the only one who is here at 3am. The rest of us have normal lives and don't need to be online. Why not try spending time with your wife? OH wait, I see it now, she tells you to get on the computer and act like a Village Idiot because she doesn't even want to hear your incoherent ramblings.

And why don't you yourself try to amell the coffee, me I'll smell the coffee.

Owned once again TIMMAH. Don't you ever get tired of going to school in here? Don't you ever get tired of being beat down like a rented mule and red-headed step child? I bet elementary school kids could out debate you, out smack talk you, and own you on a daily basis. I bet even those kids who are ravens fans would think you are a disgrace to the fan base.

You have become a bore here TIMMAH. You haven't talked good smack at all. You haven't won a single debate - let along been able to post a coherent well thought out post.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Thats why I say Pittsburgh doesnt have the smartest people..did you know your city ranks #1 in America for High School Dropouts? Did you's know that? Probally NOT...I bet most of you here are dropouts Wake up and [B]amell the damn coffee!:coffee::coffee:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well litle Timmy....since you lie about being a writer, why should any of us be surprised that you LIE about statistics.

Let me educate you.....AGAIN.

A RAND Corporation study issued today using a new measuring technique estimates that 64 percent of public high school students in Pittsburgh graduate....
http://www.rand.org/news/press.06/07.12b.html

Now lets do a little comparison, shall we?

Among the nation's 50 largest districts, the study finds, three graduate fewer than 40%: Detroit (21.7%), Baltimore (38.5%) and New York City (38.9%).
http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/2006-06-20-dropout-rates_x.htm#grad

THAT'S RIGHT ...you ignorant drunk!!!! Pittsburgh graduates almost 30% more of their students than that dung-heap of a city you live in. Baltimore is #2 in the NATION in drop out rates!!!!

Read this again...and realize 3 things.

1) This is what it looks like when you get OWNED.
2) YOU are part of that 61.5% of people who make up the illiterate bastards in Baltimore.
3) This is probably the reason you can't spell to save your life.

Now go find your sissy mutt and cry on its shoulder....and if she is busy...go find your dog.

stlrtruck
05-11-2009, 09:28 AM

You're in the newspaper so often because every village has an idiot and you're it in Baltimore. Congrats! :drink:

Here you go Timpleton - I'm feeling generous again. I didn't have enough cash to get you the Hooked on Phonics, too, but this should help. You're welcome.

I found a few extra bucks in the bottom of my purse, and being the generous person I am, I found something that I thought would help with your whining:

Again - you're welcome.

You are way too generous to the Village Idiot

Well litle Timmy....since you lie about being a writer, why should any of us be surprised that you LIE about statistics.

Let me educate you.....AGAIN.

Now lets do a little comparison, shall we?

THAT'S RIGHT ...you ignorant drunk!!!! Pittsburgh graduates almost 30% more of their students than that dung-heap of a city you live in. Baltimore is #2 in the NATION in drop out rates!!!!

Read this again...and realize 3 things.

1) This is what it looks like when you get OWNED.
2) YOU are part of that 61.5% of people who make up the illiterate bastards in Baltimore.
3) This is probably the reason you can't spell to save your life.

Now go find your sissy mutt and cry on its shoulder....and if she is busy...go find your dog.

I'm taking odds that based on his reading comprehension, he won't understand a word you just typed except for the words bolded.

lilyoder6
05-11-2009, 10:12 AM
it must take a lot out of u timmy to be a retard...

i have never seen someone so moronic to keep talking like u have in my life....

i'm guessing this is ur life, going on boards and have ppl make fun of u, b/c thats the only way ppl talk to u

MACH1
05-11-2009, 10:33 AM

i'm guessing this is ur life, going on boards and have ppl make fun of u, b/c thats the only way ppl talk to u

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/3693/retardoo0.jpg

:chuckle:

SteelersinCA
05-11-2009, 10:39 AM

That's what I thought was great, he had to try to be this dumb, but he keeps saying this is who he is so it's more sad than funny now.

Dino 6 Rings
05-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Timmy's little timeline:

Timmy starts with a comment at 11:56
Timmy comments at 11:57
Timmy comments at 12:01
Mach1 Comments at 12:04
Timmy comments at 12:05
Timmy comments at 12:06
Timmy comments at 12:11
Timmy comments at 12:19 and says “Every body…shut the hell up….”

Timmy…who the heck are you talking to? You are basically flaming and then yelling at yourself to shut up.

Or is it the voices in your head you’re yelling at? The ones saying “you’re a loser, kill yourself. No one likes you, your wife cheats, and you have a toothpick and tiny little nuts.”

Are those the voices you want to shut up Timmy? Do they speak to you often? Do you think maybe they are induced by your excessive drinking? Alcoholics Anonymous has a chapter in your home town. You should probably consider attending a meeting before things get way out of hand and you actually do eat a bullet.

Consider that some friendly advice by someone who doesn’t care what you do and thinks you’re rather pathetic and sad. Bless your heart.

stlrtruck
05-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Alcoholics Anonymous has a chapter in your home town. You should probably consider attending a meeting before things get way out of hand and you actually do eat a bullet.

But he's quit everything else in his life. This is his chance to be a champion alcoholic. IF he quits that, he'll have nothing left - EVER!

St33lersguy
05-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Yo Kim Lumber, why don't you just admit you are jealous of the steelers because they are better than your ratbirds. Plus stop depicting yourself as a god, we all know you are not

steelwall
05-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Timmy…who the heck are you talking to? You are basically flaming and then yelling at yourself to shut up.

Or is it the voices in your head you’re yelling at?

:toofunny: :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:04 AM
Yo Kim Lumber, why don't you just admit you are jealous of the steelers because they are better than your ratbirds. Plus stop depicting yourself as a god, we all know you are not i am the most talented writer in the world..nobody can write a story as fast as me..I am the writing God..I turn paper into 14k Gold!

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:05 AM
:toofunny: :chuckle: Hey steelwall..how is your hong kong acting career going?

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:06 AM
But he's quit everything else in his life. This is his chance to be a champion alcoholic. IF he quits that, he'll have nothing left - EVER! I am the best Old Crow whiskey drinker alive..I could out drink this whole group..Im from the Trailer Park..we have game in drinking whiskey!

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Your a Dipshit. Your a cross eyed loser!

Tim Lumber
05-13-2009, 12:12 AM

Again - you're welcome. Why the Hostility HomeTownGal...I just mentioned you in my interview...I made you famous..fool..haha! Did I accidently say fool:toofunny:? Do them pcifiers come in Raven ones? If they do let me know, I need to order a case of them..I need to mail them out to everybody on this website!

MACH1
05-13-2009, 12:29 AM
http://www.bluntdelivery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/loser.jpg

tony hipchest
05-13-2009, 12:43 AM
..nobody can write a story as fast as me..!

actually using a sheet of toilet paper to wipe ones ass, and mailing it to a fredricksville fishwrap, doesnt constitue writing "a story".

sorry man.

stlrtruck
05-13-2009, 07:40 AM
i am the most talented writer in the world..nobody can write a story as fast as me..I am the writing God..I turn paper into FOOL'S Gold!

Writing books for blind and deaf animals doesn't count as writing a story.

I fixed the value of the paper you write on.

I am the best Old Crow whiskey drinker alive..I could out drink this whole group..Im from the Trailer Park..we have game in drinking whiskey!

You might be the best whiskey drinker in your own trailer. No, wait I'm willing to bet that your wife out drinks you. While I have outgrown drinking competitions, I feel pretty confident that anyone of our resident partiers could you put you to rest before they go out on the town.

Why the Hostility HomeTownGal...I just mentioned you in my interview...I made you famous..fool..haha! Did I accidently say fool:toofunny:? Do them pcifiers come in Raven ones? If they do let me know, I need to order a case of them..I need to mail them out to everybody on this website!

The hostility is because you're an idiot who doesn't get it. It seems the two brain cells left that could help you figure that out are fighting each other for death. Even your brain cells don't want to live.

Somehow, I seriously doubt that you've made anyone famous. On top of that, HTG wouldn't need your assistance.

http://www.bluntdelivery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/loser.jpg

:toofunny: :rofl::toofunny: :rofl: TIMMAH = LOSER!

(expecting the regurgitation in 5, 4, 3...

actually using a sheet of toilet paper to wipe ones ass, and mailing it to a fredricksville fishwrap, doesnt constitue writing "a story".

sorry man.

Just for the record - it's fredneck!

St33lersguy
05-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Your a cross eyed loser!

And you aren't? Oh by the way you were supposed to type you're. Your is used to show possessino towards someone like this is yours. That is something that is taught in grade school. What did you flunk out of school you cross eyed loser?

Pittsburghfan
05-13-2009, 02:18 PM
i am the most talented writer in the world..nobody can write a story as fast as me..I am the writing God..I turn paper into 14k Gold!

Maybe no one can write a story as fast as you. but their spelling and grammar will be 10 times better.

TheWarDen86
05-13-2009, 04:15 PM
I am the best Old Crow whiskey drinker alive..I could out drink this whole group..Im from the Trailer Park..we have game in drinking whiskey!

Is it called "Yellow Skin?"

Congratulations Limp Timber. With the exception of a missed comma and some misplaced caps, etc., I believe you spelled every word correctly. Even "the." :applaudit:

Here you go:

http://thehealthblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/cookie.jpg

HometownGal
05-13-2009, 04:41 PM
Just for the record - it's fredneck!

I dub him Timneck.

Holy Mother of God, Timneck - put in your choppers!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_popculture_blog/images/2008/07/07/redneck500.jpg

tony hipchest
05-13-2009, 06:22 PM
]

lol. no, its called "hide the pickle". poor timp gets so drunk he can never find it even when its right under his nose.

steelwall
05-13-2009, 07:36 PM

Tim you're only 3 and a half feet tall....no way you could out drink the Irish king here.... I bet our kicker could drink you under the table.... and knowing him... he'd probably 'tea-bag' you after you passed out.

MACH1
05-13-2009, 09:01 PM
lol. no, its called "hide the pickle". poor timp gets so drunk he can never find it even when its right under his nose.

Neither can his wife.

TheWarDen86
05-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Neither can his wife.

:chuckle: Hence the dog. Does the doggy like peanut butter timmuh? I'll bet he does.:laughing:

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:31 AM

Congratulations Limp Timber. With the exception of a missed comma and some misplaced caps, etc., I believe you spelled every word correctly. Even "the." :applaudit:

Here you go:

http://thehealthblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/cookie.jpg Thanks for the cookie owner! But this aint Sesame Street and my name aint the cookie monster! I never mis-spell I tend to type fast, so I type wrong buttons at times! Thank you for the:applaudit:!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:33 AM
Tim you're only 3 and a half feet tall....no way you could out drink the Irish king here.... I bet our kicker could drink you under the table.... and knowing him... he'd probably 'tea-bag' you after you passed out. Funny comment steelwall..i have to give you credit! Im a honest man...Im not sure If I could out drink your kicker! He is a known party animal..he is the guy who kicked the towel dispensor off the wall and got locked up..yeah it would be a tough contest!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:35 AM
lol. no, its called "hide the pickle". poor timp gets so drunk he can never find it even when its right under his nose. My Dill Pickle is right under your girlfriends nose..all wait..you dont have one..hahaha!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:43 AM
Writing books for blind and deaf animals doesn't count as writing a story.

I fixed the value of the paper you write on.

You might be the best whiskey drinker in your own trailer. No, wait I'm willing to bet that your wife out drinks you. While I have outgrown drinking competitions, I feel pretty confident that anyone of our resident partiers could you put you to rest before they go out on the town.

The hostility is because you're an idiot who doesn't get it. It seems the two brain cells left that could help you figure that out are fighting each other for death. Even your brain cells don't want to live.

Somehow, I seriously doubt that you've made anyone famous. On top of that, HTG wouldn't need your assistance.

:toofunny: :rofl::toofunny: :rofl: TIMMAH = LOSER!

(expecting the regurgitation in 5, 4, 3...

Just for the record - it's fredneck! Maybe I should throw some whiskey in your eyes so you can see more clearly 1982 pickuptruck! I would reccomend selling your truck and buying a mopad! You are the leader of the LoserVille population..now i will drink some whiskey to that!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:46 AM
And you aren't? Oh by the way you were supposed to type you're. Your is used to show possessino towards someone like this is yours. That is something that is taught in grade school. What did you flunk out of school you cross eyed loser? Screw the rules fool! Im Tim Lumber I am the book! My eyes aint cross eyed like yours! I bet you are a guy who wears a pencil pouch and is called a NERD in life...sorry I have to laugh:laughing: But are you a NERD? What city are you from?

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Maybe no one can write a story as fast as you. but their spelling and grammar will be 10 times better. Spelling and Grammer doesnt SELL...here's some penny's..now you have some CENTS!

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:49 AM
I dub him Timneck.

Holy Mother of God, Timneck - put in your choppers!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_popculture_blog/images/2008/07/07/redneck500.jpg My denture are in...I use SeaBond..bye..bye..Ozze-E-Ness..Give SeaBond a try..

Tim Lumber
05-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Neither can his wife. Neither can my wife what? Huh? You stopped in the middle of a sentence? Are you drinking again?

stlrtruck
05-14-2009, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the cookie owner! But this aint Sesame Street and my name aint the cookie monster! I never mis-spell I tend to type fast, so I type wrong buttons at times! Thank you for the:applaudit:!

You never mis-spell? Are you serious have you even looked at some of your posts? I mean have you tried proof-reading? Maybe you should learn to type then. I mean they do teach that in high school. Oh wait, I forget you never made it that far.

Maybe I should throw some whiskey in your eyes so you can see more clearly 1982 pickuptruck! I would reccomend selling your truck and buying a mopad! You are the leader of the LoserVille population..now i will drink some whiskey to that!

Boy those truck comments are funny as all get out! Not really (mods we really need that sarcasm smiley)!

Nice regurgitation at the end. You never fail to follow through with the same rhetoric that you started with. Come on TIMMAH get past the elementary school tactics and let's pick this up a bit. You're boring me to tears, just like the caps did last night to all their fans.

Spelling and Grammer doesnt SELL...here's some penny's..now you have some CENTS!

Yeah, there are a bunch of incorrect books out there properly written in the English language that never sale. No one is buying your idiotic books. They've stopped reading your forums, they've stopped reading your articles, and they are praying for the day that you realize YOU CAN'T WRITE!

You should keep your pennies, I'm sure that's how you gather up enough change for your daily pint of Old Crow. Just enough to keep you drunk so that you can never truly comprehend that YOU SUCK! Just like the ratbirds!

Neither can my wife what? Huh? You stopped in the middle of a sentence? Are you drinking again?

Ok TIMMAH, this is called comprehension. You've got to follow the flow of the conversation from one post to the next. This is root-a-mentary skills that are taught and learned in elementary school TIMMAH. And really if someone has to teach you at this stage in your life how to follow a conversation, then all is lost and really there is no reason for you to return.

Dino 6 Rings
05-14-2009, 08:33 AM
10 Minutes of posting in the Middle of the night...and then he runs away to go hide.

Poor Tiny Timmy Toothpick. So alone in the world.

stlrtruck
05-14-2009, 10:40 PM
118 pages of you getting owned has gotten boring TIMMAH. So here's your last chance for a debate. Let's debate the Steelers returning defense vs. your ratbirds offense.

I'll even let you start.

So let's see those debating skillz you so flamboyantly bragged about or are you just going to continue with the elementary school cuts?

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:26 AM
118 pages of you getting owned has gotten boring TIMMAH. So here's your last chance for a debate. Let's debate the Steelers returning defense vs. your ratbirds offense.

I'll even let you start.

So let's see those debating skillz you so flamboyantly bragged about or are you just going to continue with the elementary school cuts? I will give you all a real debate! First off we added a Pro Bowl center..we drafted Micheal Oher..there making a movie about this Offensive lineman..coming to a Pittsburgh theater near you! Flacco has another year under his belt! They say Flacco is more vocal this offseason..he is no longer a rookie! Being we have a great line for him, expect big things from Flacco this season! Your defense lost its best CB in McFadden, just let that reject linebacker go..to me there are too many holes on your offense! Plus who knows if Hines Ward will ever recover from his injury the Ravens handed him in the AFC Championship game! Im serious both sides of the ball have issues for your team..I think the Ravens are only legit team in the division this year! Who said I cant debate..on facts?

tony hipchest
05-15-2009, 12:29 AM
you are not here.

moving along....

stlrtruck
05-15-2009, 08:09 AM
I will give you all a real debate! First off we added a Pro Bowl center..we drafted Micheal Oher..there making a movie about this Offensive lineman..coming to a Pittsburgh theater near you! Flacco has another year under his belt! They say Flacco is more vocal this offseason..he is no longer a rookie! Being we have a great line for him, expect big things from Flacco this season! Your defense lost its best CB in McFadden, just let that reject linebacker go..to me there are too many holes on your offense! Plus who knows if Hines Ward will ever recover from his injury the Ravens handed him in the AFC Championship game! Im serious both sides of the ball have issues for your team..I think the Ravens are only legit team in the division this year! Who said I cant debate..on facts?

Finally, something that makes sense. But let's see if you have a rebuttal for this.

Our top ranked defense lost one player and the person that will be taking over the starting role could have supplanted him last year if necessary. So we don't miss a step. With Foote moving on, we have Timmons coming in to replace him. Another threat on the pass rush and the speed to cover. People say our defense couldn't possibly get better, but I say that it has.

Our offensive line has had another year to gel and while they may not be the best offensive line, they got the job done last year. We have a tandum of RBs to beat you with. Parker, Moore, and Mendenhall. You can't count that every year a player is going to get hurt, so please don't resort to the, "Ray Lewis ended his season" mantra. Our WR corp is one of the tops in the league and with the signing of McDonald we only stand to improve on our overall talent level.

Your defense has lost key players that allowed Ray Lewis to pile on and pad his stats. Now there isn't the star studded people in front of him to protect him which means he's going to get more hits on him. Not to mention that fact that he's lost a few steps and your secondary has more holes in it than a mound of swiss cheese!

Flacco has one year under his belt. But as the wheels came off towards the end of the season, you can't be so assured that he'll be at the same level as he was last year. The defense kept you in games. And while he was calm, cool, and collected at many times, just like the wildcat offense, teams will figure him out and the Steelers laid the foundation for that 3 times last year. You have RBs are old and depleted. The ratbirds best WR is old and now you've got to hope that rookies can step up and make an impact. It's been many years since a rookie WR has been able to handle such a request.

Overall, the Steelers keep in place the nucleus of a Super Bowl caliber team. A team that has won in every fashion possible. The ravens keep in place a team that has been on a roller coaster ride and continues to overpay for the wrong players. A team that has had more losing seasons than winning ones. Until the ratbirds can change that, they won't change how the outcome of the division looks - STEELERS ON TOP, the other 3 fighting for table scraps!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 05:02 AM
I will give you all a real debate! First off we added a Pro Bowl center..we drafted Micheal Oher..there making a movie about this Offensive lineman..coming to a Pittsburgh theater near you! Flacco has another year under his belt! They say Flacco is more vocal this offseason..he is no longer a rookie! Being we have a great line for him, expect big things from Flacco this season! Your defense lost its best CB in McFadden, just let that reject linebacker go..to me there are too many holes on your offense! Plus who knows if Hines Ward will ever recover from his injury the Ravens handed him in the AFC Championship game! Im serious both sides of the ball have issues for your team..I think the Ravens are only legit team in the division this year! Who said I cant debate..on facts?

1) Our best CB is Taylor...not McFadden. McFadden was hurt for several games and replaced by William Gay, who was impressive enough that we could let McFadden go.

2) Foote is being replaced by Timmons who is more versatile and a definite upgrade.

3) What holes are you talking about??? We have the #1 ranked defense, and replaced two players with younger talent that are both possible upgrades. You are an idiot.

4) In regards to Hines Ward...Unlike those pansies that you have there in Baltimore, Our players can take a hit and get back on the field.

5) I cant think that you are serious in talking smack about our linebackers when WE upgraded with Timmons but the Ravens lost Bart Scott and are not sure who they are going to replace him with....a rookie???

6) I cant believe you are talking smack about our receiving corp when we have TWO Superbowl MVP's as our #1 & #2, and several talented players fighting for #3...While the Ratbirds have a 35 year old #1 Wr that would be a #2 on anyone elses team...and NO OTHER WR that caught more than 41 passes. Any WR on your team would have to fight for a #3 spot on our roster at best..and most couldnt make our team.

Again...you are an idiot and CANT DEBATE...because you know nothing about football.

stlrtruck
05-16-2009, 06:09 AM
1) Our best CB is Taylor...not McFadden. McFadden was hurt for several games and replaced by William Gay, who was impressive enough that we could let McFadden go.

2) Foote is being replaced by Timmons who is more versatile and a definite upgrade.

3) What holes are you talking about??? We have the #1 ranked defense, and replaced two players with younger talent that are both possible upgrades. You are an idiot.

4) In regards to Hines Ward...Unlike those pansies that you have there in Baltimore, Our players can take a hit and get back on the field.

5) I cant think that you are serious in talking smack about our linebackers when WE upgraded with Timmons but the Ravens lost Bart Scott and are not sure who they are going to replace him with....a rookie???

6) I cant believe you are talking smack about our receiving corp when we have TWO Superbowl MVP's as our #1 & #2, and several talented players fighting for #3...While the Ratbirds have a 35 year old #1 Wr that would be a #2 on anyone elses team...and NO OTHER WR that caught more than 41 passes. Any WR on your team would have to fight for a #3 spot on our roster at best..and most couldnt make our team.

Again...you are an idiot and CANT DEBATE...because you know nothing about football.

Dang it LLT, I was trying to go easy on him the first round. And you've got to come in a blow him out of the water! :rofl: :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Dang it LLT, I was trying to go easy on him the first round. And you've got to come in a blow him out of the water! :rofl: :chuckle:

You bested him before I posted....I just wanted to add insult to injury.:laughing:

Maybe in Slim Q Cumbers twisted world...he can explain how the 28th ranked passing team in the regualr season...and last ranked passing team in the playoffs, FAILED to draft a legitimate reciever at all.

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 11:39 PM
Please do not make a bragging point that you all have Reshard Mendenhall the sorry Running Back! His season will be over after he plays the Ravens again! I think if he learned anything..its..never say to the press your going to rush for 100 yards on the ravens defense..that is the reason they say in Baltimore...why Ray took him out..Ray blasted him!

stlrtruck
05-18-2009, 07:37 AM
Please do not make a bragging point that you all have Reshard Mendenhall the sorry Running Back! His season will be over after he plays the Ravens again! I think if he learned anything..its..never say to the press your going to rush for 100 yards on the ravens defense..that is the reason they say in Baltimore...why Ray took him out..Ray blasted him!

TIMMAH, you obviously didn't read very well. You went directly to the part that is irrelevant in the conversation. To assume that Mendenhall would receive another season ending injury is absurd. OH wait, forgot who I was speaking with.

Now you've proven you can't debate past your first comment. You had an opportunity, one chance and you got owned! And while Mendenhall may never have a 100 yard game against the ratbirds, you seem to have forgotten that Moore did just fine against the ravens. And when he couldn't move the ball Ben seemed to do just as fine getting the ball to his WRs and check downs to put the ball in the end zone enough times to beat the ravens, not once, not twice, but three times!

So please don't make a bragging point that ray lewis took out a player last year. Trying finding a bragging point that has to do with winning a game!

Oh wait, the ratbirds didn't win one against us last year, lost more players from their squad than the Steelers did. They are relying on more rookies than we are, and yet some how you think that some rookie is going to be able to stop the likes of Silverback, Woodley, Timmons, Polamalu, etc. Or that some rookie linebacker is going to be able to cover the likes of Heath Miller, Moore, Parker, Holmes, or Ward.

OWNED TIMMAH...flat out OWNED!

You can't debate, your smack talk sucks worse than your team.

St33lersguy
05-18-2009, 04:04 PM
stlrtruck owned Kim Lumber. Kim you fail at debating. I can't believe it, the defense has issues. The best defense since the steel curtain has issues even though they topped the league in just about every category lose players who will be replaced with young potential has issues?:rofl: Also our offense is also better. Our QB is 10x times better, if our RBs can get healthy we will have a better running game, besides who are the RBS you guys have. We have a better WRs. You lose Kim Lumber. All you can do is drink, talk good about yourself, & fail at life.

steelwall
05-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Finally, something that makes sense. But let's see if you have a rebuttal for this.

Our top ranked defense lost one player and the person that will be taking over the starting role could have supplanted him last year if necessary. So we don't miss a step. With Foote moving on, we have Timmons coming in to replace him. Another threat on the pass rush and the speed to cover. People say our defense couldn't possibly get better, but I say that it has.

Our offensive line has had another year to gel and while they may not be the best offensive line, they got the job done last year. We have a tandum of RBs to beat you with. Parker, Moore, and Mendenhall. You can't count that every year a player is going to get hurt, so please don't resort to the, "Ray Lewis ended his season" mantra. Our WR corp is one of the tops in the league and with the signing of McDonald we only stand to improve on our overall talent level.

Your defense has lost key players that allowed Ray Lewis to pile on and pad his stats. Now there isn't the star studded people in front of him to protect him which means he's going to get more hits on him. Not to mention that fact that he's lost a few steps and your secondary has more holes in it than a mound of swiss cheese!

Flacco has one year under his belt. But as the wheels came off towards the end of the season, you can't be so assured that he'll be at the same level as he was last year. The defense kept you in games. And while he was calm, cool, and collected at many times, just like the wildcat offense, teams will figure him out and the Steelers laid the foundation for that 3 times last year. You have RBs are old and depleted. The ratbirds best WR is old and now you've got to hope that rookies can step up and make an impact. It's been many years since a rookie WR has been able to handle such a request.

Overall, the Steelers keep in place the nucleus of a Super Bowl caliber team. A team that has won in every fashion possible. The ravens keep in place a team that has been on a roller coaster ride and continues to overpay for the wrong players. A team that has had more losing seasons than winning ones. Until the ratbirds can change that, they won't change how the outcome of the division looks - STEELERS ON TOP, the other 3 fighting for table scraps!

Toney... time to break out the ownage stamp...you been slacking with that lately.

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Toney... time to break out the ownage stamp...you been slacking with that lately. Well Im entitled to drink a Old Crow here and there! Are you hinting you want me to go postal up in here? I can...I will kick *ss like a 25cent postal stamp!! I may need a gilr to lick me..stamps work better that way..haha!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:14 AM
you are not here.

moving along.... Your like a baloon Tony..maybe I should POP YOU..its time to let the air out of you! Your filled with bull crap helium!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:16 AM
stlrtruck owned Kim Lumber. Kim you fail at debating. I can't believe it, the defense has issues. The best defense since the steel curtain has issues even though they topped the league in just about every category lose players who will be replaced with young potential has issues?:rofl: Also our offense is also better. Our QB is 10x times better, if our RBs can get healthy we will have a better running game, besides who are the RBS you guys have. We have a better WRs. You lose Kim Lumber. All you can do is drink, talk good about yourself, & fail at life. Stlrtrck didnt OWN me..I schooled that retard everytime we debated! Your just saying that becuase Im a ravens fan! I am a damn legend..he is a amateur!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Starting today..I will feature a DAILY QUOTE of the day on this page! It will be a wisdom quote! Tuesdays Quote of Wisdom....When everything is on the line...Baffle them with Bullsh*t..It seems like alot of you live by this quote!

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:18 AM
HTG is a Tim Lumber fan...how many of you losers are MAD because of that?

stlrtruck
05-19-2009, 07:24 AM
Well Im entitled to drink a Old Crow here and there! Are you hinting you want me to go postal up in here? I can...I will kick *ss like a 25cent postal stamp!! I may need a gilr to lick me..stamps work better that way..haha!

You couldn't kick the arse of a one legged man. Matter of fact I'm willing to beat that you are the only person who would lose an arse kicking contest to a one legged man!

Your like a baloon Tony..maybe I should POP YOU..its time to let the air out of you! Your filled with bull crap helium!

Some one please explain to me what a "baloon" is?

TIMMAH, you of all people should not insinuate that others are full of bs. That's all you've been spreading since you got here.

Stlrtrck didnt OWN me..I schooled that retard everytime we debated! Your just saying that becuase Im a ravens fan! I am a damn legend..he is a amateur!

You haven't schooled anyone TIMMAH. The only person that's been taken to school in this forum is YOU! You've been owned by every person in here at least once. It's getting to the point that we have to make a schedule to see who gets to make you their beyatch.

I've noticed that since I responded to your initial post a few pages back, that you've ignored what I've stated and gone back to the elementary school posts. Why is that TIMMAH? BECAUSE YOU GOT OWNED!!!!

Starting today..I will feature a DAILY QUOTE of the day on this page! It will be a wisdom quote! Tuesdays Quote of Wisdom....When everything is on the line...Baffle them with Bullsh*t..It seems like alot of you live by this quote!

The only problem is that you're full of BS and it doesn't baffle anyone.

If HTG is a TIMMAH fan, then I'm a ratbird fan. Well guess that makes you a liar once again!

Look TIMMAH, you've got to bring something better than this to the table if you want this daily beating to continue through until training camp. You're starting to bore a lot of people!

So come on TIMMAH, let's see if you can manage more than one coherent post?

HometownGal
05-19-2009, 07:24 AM

Are you nuts??? Nevermind - don't answer that.

I don't think you're a bad person and I'm on to your schtick, but that doesn't make me a "fan".

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Your like a baloon

Baloon....???? You see, this is why you will be wearing my avatar next month.

Originally Posted by Tim Lumber
I may need a gilr to lick me.

At first I thought you meant girl, then I remembered the pic of your wife and realized you just dont know how to spell..... Its g..o..r..i..l..l..a

Originally Posted by Tim Lumber
... you want me to go postal up in here? I can...I will kick *ss like a 25cent postal stamp.

We all have a dreadful fear of 5'4 drunk sissy-midgets...please quit scaring us...and remember to take that teen-age girl's dog out of your purse before you start swinging it at us.

Dino 6 Rings
05-19-2009, 08:40 AM

Ok, Shittbird, your 5 dollars to my pay pal account cleared again so I guess you earned another beating. My local woman's shelter appreciates your donations by the way.

Here it goes.

Tiny Timmy Toothpick, How's the Old Crow? She still blowing other guys while you are passed out drunk or has she evolved to just pissing onto your face while you sleep?

Timmy, when you're all alone and no one is around, do you finger your own butt hole and smell you fingers or do you just settle with letting that sorry dog of yours lick peanut butter off your balls?

Tiny Tim, have you actually come to the realization that posting on blogs and posting comments in Online Forums doesn't make you a professional writer, or are you still confused by the term "published"?

So you're offense in Balitmore looks so scary with the loss of your blocking full back Neal and the signing of Kelley Washington...who?

How's the 2nd best Safety in the NFL Doing these days? He still confused about how he wasn't the one to make the pick play in the AFC title game or has he accepted the fact that as long as he plays in Balitmore, he'll always be Second Fiddle to Troy?

I see you signed Beck from Miami as a backup QB, wonder why you'd do that if you were so confident about Flacco, oh wait, I know, its called the Sophomore Slump, get ready for a 6 win season you pissdrinking fool.

Ok, that's all I got for today, pay up again and I'll beat on you some more. Its odd how much you enjoy these beatings, but oh well, just doing my part for Charity.

SteelersMongol
05-19-2009, 09:53 AM
WTH? V got like 4 threads directly related 2 Mr.Tum Limber. Must B 1 of those long off-seasons. Glad 2 C U folks keeping yourselves busy with having fun.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2009, 10:19 AM
WTH? V got like 4 threads directly related 2 Mr.Tum Limber. Must B 1 of those long off-seasons. Glad 2 C U folks keeping yourselves busy with having fun.

We all get 2 credits apiece in biology for dissecting a Ratbird. :scholar:

stlrtruck
05-19-2009, 10:52 AM
We all get 2 credits apiece in biology for dissecting a Ratbird. :scholar:

I thought it was 4 credits. 3 for the class and 1 for the lab?

St33lersguy
05-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Anyone know the difference between big foot
the abominable snowman & a guy named Tim Lumber who knows about anything and doesn't embarrass himself.

There is none, none of them exist

St33lersguy
05-19-2009, 05:22 PM

Problem is wisdom to you is nonsense to anyone who made it to 4th grade

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
05-19-2009, 10:30 PM
I was recently suspended by another dumb website(steelers profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityf ilter) I was suspended simply because i root for the Ravens! This website has class! I am starting to like this Steeler Fever place! I am a professional writer in Maryland! I am now writing for the Frederick News Post i have a blog called DEBATE(check it out)! Im famous in Baltimore....I sign autographs! Consider your self lucky to be even able to talk to someone so famous(me) Now anybody got any questions? Step up! I say screw the Steeler Addict website! They are all idiots there! Steelers Fever is the only place to be!

STUPID!:rofl:

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Im tired tonight, so I wont respond back to all these un-intelligent responses! Hello HTG..no gifts for me today..haha! Stlrtrck...it sounds to me like your trying to become a writer..dont quit your day job..pal! Dino6...why is there mayonase on your face? BigBenFastWilly..who the H*ll are you? You must be the water boy! Lamberts lost tooth..I aint losing my bet! I need to keep it short tonight...I need to find me a writing job in pittsburgh..And the other 3 stooges who commented...how about I give you a Baltimore Stooge slap?:rofl::popcorn::thumbsup::chuckle:!

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 12:37 AM
Problem is wisdom to you is nonsense to anyone who made it to 4th grade
Im glad you liked my daily wisdom quote St33lersguy! Did you learn something? Todays wisdom quote is..buy the BOOK....Wisdom for Dummies! Its available for $12.95 at your local bookstores in pittsburgh!

steelwall
05-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Tim.. did you get tose shoe inserts I sent you to make you look taller than 4 feet?

No need to thank me.. I allways try to help the little people..

stlrtruck
05-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Im tired tonight, so I wont respond back to all these un-intelligent responses! Hello HTG..no gifts for me today..haha! Stlrtrck...it sounds to me like your trying to become a writer..dont quit your day job..pal! Dino6...why is there mayonase on your face? BigBenFastWilly..who the H*ll are you? You must be the water boy! Lamberts lost tooth..I aint losing my bet! I need to keep it short tonight...I need to find me a writing job in pittsburgh..And the other 3 stooges who commented...how about I give you a Baltimore Stooge slap?:rofl::popcorn::thumbsup::chuckle:!

Dumb

Im glad you liked my daily wisdom quote St33lersguy! Did you learn something? Todays wisdom quote is..buy the BOOK....Wisdom for Dummies! Its available for $12.95 at your local bookstores in pittsburgh!

and Dumber!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2009, 08:05 AM
Todays wisdom quote is..buy the BOOK....Wisdom for Dummies! Its available for $12.95 at your local bookstores !

Thats not a quote, you illiterate bastard.

Dino 6 Rings
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey Tim, this is why Meth is bad:

All those jokes I made about banging your wife...nevermind...

http://www.bthesite.com/photos/uploaded/1504/1398_c4de919a34aa23122bdb58a51e8ccc80.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-20-2009, 11:59 AM

http://www.bthesite.com/photos/uploaded/1504/1398_c4de919a34aa23122bdb58a51e8ccc80.jpg

Holy Crap...Tim is married to Steve Buscemi!!!!!!!!!!

http://listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/sag2.jpg

St33lersguy
05-20-2009, 02:44 PM

Uhhh I did not say I like it, unlike some people I know that the nonsense you posted is not wisdom, it is just another example of stupidity. Confusious said wisdom, you say nonsense

lilyoder6
05-20-2009, 03:53 PM
that picture is just disturbing..

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 03:51 AM

All those jokes I made about banging your wife...nevermind...

http://www.bthesite.com/photos/uploaded/1504/1398_c4de919a34aa23122bdb58a51e8ccc80.jpg Shut the hell up!

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 03:52 AM
that picture is just disturbing.. Wheres a picture of your woman fat *ss? I forgot you have a blow up doll as a girl friend! Virgin Boy!

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 03:55 AM
Im tired I had to work to 3am, tommorow night(friday) im going to get paybacks..you NERDS want to call my wife ugly..when every one of you are still virgin boys..haha! No wonder Pittsburgh is the BLOWUP DOLL capital of the World!!

stlrtruck
05-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Im tired I had to work to 3am, tommorow night(friday) im going to get paybacks..you NERDS want to call my wife ugly..when every one of you are still virgin boys..haha! No wonder Pittsburgh is the BLOWUP DOLL capital of the World!!

You realize this goes down in the books as one of your lamest come backs and smack talks this week?

But I'd have to say TIMMAH you brought this on yourself when you tried to bring some form of smack talk to this forum and made attempts to "come correct". You opened up your personal life on this board, in the blast furnace, leaving it open for dissection.

Most people understand that if you don't want it discussed, leave it outside in the "real" world, the one that doesn't happen at 3am when you're piss drunk behind the keyboard!
:alcohol: :alcoholic:

But good luck getting paybacks, you obviously have not learned that some people here will stop at nothing until you are beaten and left in a bloody pulp.
:buttkick: :kick: :thud:

You wanna think you're winning these "debates" or "schooling" people but the bottom line is that you suck at it and you have been owned since day 1 up to this point. Like Ray Lewis you do not know how to lose with class you just keep coming back getting your whippings like the good little red headed step child you have become. :bonk: :chair: :whip: :crying03:

Dino 6 Rings
05-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Shut the hell up!

Awww, poor Tiny Timmy...Did I touch a nerve?

stlrtruck
05-22-2009, 09:54 AM
Awww, poor Tiny Timmy...Did I touch a nerve?

Sounds to me like you hit with a sledge hammer!

lilyoder6
05-22-2009, 10:03 AM
Wheres a picture of your woman fat *ss? I forgot you have a blow up doll as a girl friend! Virgin Boy!

timmah.. ur compus is so effed up that it's sad...

i would say that a blow up doll would be better than that meth head of a women u call a wife...
and i wouldn't want to touch that with a 10 ft pole

2nd... why would i post any pics of my women.. so ppl like u can look at it all day and do stupid shit.. i am not going to take part in making ur day in ur sad sad world

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-23-2009, 07:27 AM

Dont listen to them Timmah..your wife is cute. But who is the ugly chick in the pink sweater behind her?

xfl2001fan
05-23-2009, 09:51 AM
Dont listen to them Timmah..your wife is cute. But who is the ugly chick in the pink sweater behind her?

HAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl::sofunny::sofunny:

That is freaking awesome bro!!!

lilyoder6
05-23-2009, 10:03 AM

bwhahahahaha

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:
that was awesome... some one just got brownie points

SteelersinCA
05-23-2009, 10:03 AM
I missed it, did he post that pic or did some one do a google search for meth who*re with Pomeranian?

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-23-2009, 10:31 AM
I missed it, did he post that pic or did some one do a google search for meth who*re with Pomeranian?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

MACH1
05-23-2009, 10:42 AM

I don't know, maybe it was a search for a tranny meth wh*re. It's got an adams apple.

SteelersinCA
05-23-2009, 12:06 PM
That was a legitimate question cause i didn't want to go back and look for his posts, but I got my answer by your responses!!!!:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-23-2009, 12:10 PM
I don't know, maybe it was a search for a tranny meth wh*re. It's got an adams apple.

Someone PLEASE post a side-by-side of Tim's husband and Steve Buscemi!!!!

HometownGal
05-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Wheres a picture of your woman fat *ss? I forgot you have a blow up doll as a girl friend! Virgin Boy!

Well geez Timpleton - you come in here calling people bucktooth, fat ass, mayonnaise face, etc., etc., etc. - what in the bloody blue hell did you expect? :doh:

And you call ME flat-chested? :laughing::wink02: Holy shit - can't be any fun when you've got a 4" woodie and have to reach around her back to try and find those fun bags (or in this case - pea pods). :horror:

Sorry, Timwit - in that picture, she bears a strong resemblance to Frankenstein's bride.

Maybe she just isn't photogenic or somethin. :noidea:

lilyoder6
05-23-2009, 04:40 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8IUsyoeCzRs/SW59asBxW9I/AAAAAAAAAOA/r7lP2IKSPt4/s400/steve_buscemi.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-23-2009, 05:44 PM
Im tired I had to work to 3am, tommorow night(friday) im going to get paybacks..!!

And yet....nothing. Another case of your mouth writing a check that your ass can't cash.

lilyoder6
05-23-2009, 06:16 PM
geez.. i guess he is spending a lot of time.. with his comebacks...

steelwall
05-23-2009, 06:29 PM
And you call ME flat-chested? :laughing::wink02: Holy shit - can't be any fun when you've got a 4" woodie

I think you're being very generous here, remember he's only 3 and a half feet tall.

stlrtruck
05-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Is it possible that the human pinata has learned that he sucks at writing and that this school, aka Steelers Fever, is above his level of comprehension and that he'll be back years from now when our children are running the boards only to find out that he still sucks and our children know more than he ever has.

steelwall
05-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Is it possible that the human pinata has learned that he sucks at writing and that this school, aka Steelers Fever, is above his level of comprehension and that he'll be back years from now when our children are running the boards only to find out that he still sucks and our children know more than he ever has.

Hoever right now he is the same size as our children and dumber....

steelwall
05-23-2009, 10:53 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8IUsyoeCzRs/SW59asBxW9I/AAAAAAAAAOA/r7lP2IKSPt4/s400/steve_buscemi.jpg

My lord....... she's looking at the dog like "you got any crystal meth??? I'll suck your....."

stlrtruck
05-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Hoever right now he is the same size as our children and dumber....

Yes but there is so much potential within the children :toofunny:

lilyoder6
05-23-2009, 11:23 PM
My lord....... she's looking at the dog like "you got any crystal meth??? I'll suck your....."

bwhahahaha....

thats prob true.... sick but true

have u seen trpoic thunder?? the scene with the bat reminds me of this pic

steelwall
05-23-2009, 11:46 PM
bwhahahaha....

thats prob true.... sick but true

have u seen trpoic thunder?? the scene with the bat reminds me of this pic

LOL...hellls yeah I remember that so true.... :toofunny:

steelwall
05-23-2009, 11:51 PM
Tmi's wife has 'summer teeth' summer missing, summer yellow, summer black..... lol!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-24-2009, 03:21 AM
Is it possible that the human pinata has learned that he sucks at writing ....

Its more likely that his old lady spent the electric bill money on meth.

steelwall
05-24-2009, 04:52 AM
The bet was the best thing that could have happened to Tiny Tim, if he is actually seeking a writing job then, You know as well as I do he's probably getting thrown out by the newspaper security staff within 3 minutes of the interview......

I can imagine the movie Tommy Boy where Farly is trying to make a sale and sets the guys office on fire.

TIMMMHAAA on his interview (thinking he's going to make a memorable impressio)

1.Tights
2. speedos
3. Lone ranger mask
4. Ravens #1 'finger glove'
5. Bottle of mace (hey, when you're 4 feet tall you never know what could happen, someboby my just not see you and step on you)
-Lastly obssesive uses of the words "bucky" "Monaise face/mouth/chin....ect.." "Living Legend" " I am a master baite, used to be a fishermanr' "no that is not my crack on the floor" and finally "what does that word mean, and why is it spelled so funny???"

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-24-2009, 05:22 AM
The bet was the best thing that could have happened to Tiny Tim, if he is actually seeking a writing job then, You know as well as I do he's probably getting thrown out by the newspaper security staff within 3 minutes of the interview......

I can imagine the movie Tommy Boy where Farly is trying to make a sale and sets the guys office on fire.

TIMMMHAAA on his interview (thinking he's going to make a memorable impressio)

1.Tights
2. speedos
3. Lone ranger mask
4. Ravens #1 'finger glove'
5. Bottle of mace (hey, when you're 4 feet tall you never know what could happen, someboby my just not see you and step on you)
-Lastly obssesive uses of the words "bucky" "Monaise face/mouth/chin....ect.." "Living Legend" " I am a master baite, used to be a fishermanr' "no that is not my crack on the floor" and finally "what does that word mean, and why is it spelled so funny???"

LOL...two full days without him. I may put in for holiday pay!!!

St33lersguy
05-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Here is the problem. I have lived in Baltimore now for about 8 months and I am on-line quite a bite and read a few things in the area. I have no clue who you are. I invite all fans on here to discuss the Steelers and any opposing teams but please do not come on here flapping your chest like that. Do you really think anyone wants to chat with you when you act like that. This is the kind of crap I deal with everyday from Raven's Fans.. Please act and talk normal and then you will be talk to with respect. Thanks

Problem is he doesn't know what any of that is.

stlrtruck
05-25-2009, 08:10 PM
I have figured out why TIMMAH has been absent for so long. With there being more than one thread for him to respond, he doesn't have the capacity to respond all at once.

So what he has done is copied and pasted each individual thread into a word document with each users name next to each post. Then he's taking the time to think of some new trailer park trash response that he hasn't used before. Unfortunately, he doesn't have anything new so he can't respond.

He's hoping his "wife" will help him, but he's busy trying to come up with the rent money!

steelwall
05-25-2009, 08:12 PM
I have figured out why TIMMAH has been absent for so long. With there being more than one thread for him to respond, he doesn't have the capacity to respond all at once.

So what he has done is copied and pasted each individual thread into a word document with each users name next to each post. Then he's taking the time to think of some new trailer park trash response that he hasn't used before. Unfortunately, he doesn't have anything new so he can't respond.

He's hoping his "wife" will help him, but he's busy trying to come up with the rent money!

You're asumming he actually knows Microsoft word and how to copy and paste....hell it took him a month to figure out how to multi-qoute here.:laughing:

Tim Lumber
05-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Tmi's wife has 'summer teeth' summer missing, summer yellow, summer black..... lol!!!! Quit being jealous! Just because my wife looks better than your wife..you wanna make stuff up..at least I dont have sex with a plastic blow up doll! Quick question..when you have sex with the blowup doll..does it ever run out of air?

Tim Lumber
05-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Im back BEE-ATCHES! And no its not 3am!!

Tim Lumber
05-25-2009, 08:29 PM
Well geez Timpleton - you come in here calling people bucktooth, fat ass, mayonnaise face, etc., etc., etc. - what in the bloody blue hell did you expect? :doh:

And you call ME flat-chested? :laughing::wink02: Holy shit - can't be any fun when you've got a 4" woodie and have to reach around her back to try and find those fun bags (or in this case - pea pods). :horror:

Sorry, Timwit - in that picture, she bears a strong resemblance to Frankenstein's bride.

Maybe she just isn't photogenic or somethin. :noidea: My wife lacks fun bags! But she makes up for it in the big butt department! Hey I have more than a 4 inch woodie! My last names Lumber..and guys from Baltimore carry bigger wood to the bedroom playground!!

Tim Lumber
05-25-2009, 08:32 PM
Just because I have a REAL woman doesnt mean you VIRGIN losers have to hate me! I heard a rumor that some of you fools aint had a woman since 1992! Thats bad!

MACH1
05-25-2009, 08:32 PM
My wife lacks fun bags because he's a man! But he makes up for it in the big butt department!

steelwall
05-25-2009, 08:54 PM
My wife lacks fun bags! But she makes up for it in the big butt department! Hey I have more than a 4 inch woodie! My last names Lumber..and guys from Baltimore carry bigger wood to the bedroom playground!!

:toofunny:

What the holy F was that...... :rofl:

lilyoder6
05-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Just because I have a REAL woman doesnt mean you VIRGIN losers have to hate me! I heard a rumor that some of you fools aint had a woman since 1992! Thats bad!

wow.. all the days u were gone.. and u could only come up with 2-3 measly comments.. haha what a joke...

and i wouldn't want to touch ur methhead of a woman with a 10 ft pool

lilyoder6
05-25-2009, 11:59 PM
My wife lacks fun bags! But she makes up for it in the big butt department! Hey I have more than a 4 inch woodie! My last names Lumber..and guys from Baltimore carry bigger wood to the bedroom playground!!

that big butt department belongs to her meth dealer.. so u get to have no fun.. haha..

Dino 6 Rings
05-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Its rather nice that Tiny Tim has been put into his place.

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:44 PM
wow.. all the days u were gone.. and u could only come up with 2-3 measly comments.. haha what a joke...

and i wouldn't want to touch ur methhead of a woman with a 10 ft pool Yeah sure you wouldnt loser! Keep eating hot dogs with mayonase..we all know who you are are YMCA boy! My wife has a perfect 10 butt...everyone likes her..she is a sweetie pie..But you judge on one picture..and remember..she had a heart attack and lost weight from diabetes..she is only 92lbs..she was 79 at one time! When she gets back to 115 I will take another pic of her..I promise..she has more *ss than you will ever get..FAT Boy..

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Its rather nice that Tiny Tim has been put into his place. Dino if you and the 3 stooges here think you can put me in place..then step up..I been abusing you little bee-atchers for months now! Bend over and shove that RING up your *ss! Then shit it out..and flush it...in the tiolet where that stupid ring should be..sh*tFace!

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Mach1 the difference between me and you is Im a MACK..your just a MACH..hahaha!

steelwall
05-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Dino if you and the 3 stooges here think you can put me in place..then step up..I been abusing you little bee-atchers for months now! Bend over and shove that RING up your *ss! Then shit it out..and flush it...in the tiolet where that stupid ring should be..sh*tFace!

For the record TIMMHAAA I'm laughing at you and not with you. That was straight dumb.

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:49 PM
Wheres stlrtrck? I heard he is on his RAG this week..its his time of the month..:rofl::laughing::chuckle:!!!!!!

MACH1
05-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Mach1 the difference between me and you is Im a MACK..your just a MACH..hahaha!

Mack, mack, that's the sound it makes when your husbands d*ick hits the back of your throat.

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:52 PM

For the record TIMMHAAA I'm laughing at you and not with you. That was straight dumb. steelwall..and for the record Im laughing at you all to! I embarass yous..but you all keep telling each other IM NOT..wake up and smell the coffee.:coffee:! Im not as dumb as you circus clowns think I am bucktooth!