PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore's Legend Tim Lumber is here!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Mack, mack, that's the sound it makes when your husbands d*ick hits the back of your throat. Your the one who has the mayonase stuck on your tonsils! Gagger mouth! Do you gargle the mayonase like listerine:rofl::rofl:?haha!

stlrtruck
05-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Dino if you and the 3 stooges here think you can put me in place..then step up..I been abusing you little bee-atchers for months now! Bend over and shove that RING up your *ss! Then shit it out..and flush it...in the tiolet where that stupid ring should be..sh*tFace!

The only thing you've been abusing the last few months is Tiny Tim!

I sense a bit of jealousy over the rings there TIMMAH. What's a matter, turning green with envy?

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Wheres my friend HTG at?

SteelersinCA
Mack, mack, that's the sound it makes when your husbands d*ick hits the back of your throat.

AHAHAHAHAHA, Timmy's a goo gobbler!!!!!! :chuckle:

stlrtruck
steelwall..and for the record Im laughing at you all to! I embarass yous..but you all keep telling each other IM NOT..wake up and smell the coffee.:coffee:! Im not as dumb as you circus clowns think I am bucktooth!

no you are dumber than we ever thought humanly possible.

Tim Lumber
05-26-2009, 11:59 PM
The only thing you've been abusing the last few months is Tiny Tim!

I sense a bit of jealousy over the rings there TIMMAH. What's a matter, turning green with envy? Are you turning RED from rag time? Sorry to hear the bad news stlrtrck..My wife said she will send over some extra tampons for ya pal! Im not jealous..over the rings..Im mad..that 6th ring shouldnt be yours! It should be the Ravens 2nd ring..if our CB's werent hurt for the AFC game..we(Ravens) are Super Bowl champs!

SteelersinCA
05-27-2009, 12:01 AM
Are you turning RED from rag time? Sorry to hear the bad news stlrtrck..My wife said she will send over some extra tampons for ya pal! Im not jealous..over the rings..Im mad..that 6th ring shouldnt be yours! It should be the Ravens 2nd ring..if our CB's werent hurt for the AFC game..we(Ravens) are Super Bowl champs!

If you weren't an ignorant goo gobbler you might make some points, life just isn't fair sometimes huh Timmy? :noidea:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:01 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA, Timmy's a goo gobbler!!!!!! :chuckle: NO..your boy Mach1 is a TONSIL BOY! He gargles the mayonase! You porobally do also Bucktooth!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:03 AM
If you weren't an ignorant goo gobbler you might make some points, life just isn't fair sometimes huh Timmy? :noidea: OUR CB's were all hurt..we have 4 good ones this season..I GUARANTEE the Ravens beat you all 2 times this season!

SteelersinCA
05-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Awww they were hurt huh? Does your vagina hurt too? Poor baby, go have your husband kiss it for you.

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Are you turning RED from rag time? Sorry to hear the bad news stlrtrck..My wife said she will send over some extra tampons for ya pal! Im not jealous..over the rings..Im mad..that 6th ring shouldnt be yours! It should be the Ravens 2nd ring..if our CB's werent hurt for the AFC game..we(Ravens) are Super Bowl champs!

Your first comment is just flat out baltimoronic and makes no sense.

The bitching and moaning about your CBs being hurt is just flat out BS! When our players were out with injuries what happened? Oh that's right, we continued to win games. Great teams over come obstacles!

If you weren't an ignorant goo gobbler you might make some points, life just isn't fair sometimes huh Timmy? :noidea:

Unfortunately, the only points TIMMAH will ever make is the ones he gets for bowing down on his knees.

NO..your boy Mach1 is a TONSIL BOY! He gargles the mayonase! You porobally do also Bucktooth!

Come on TIMMAH for the love of all things smack talk, bring something original and stop regurgitating the same thing that's been posted to you. It just shows that you are a village idiot, can't think of anything original, and just like the ratbirds in the AFCCG - YOU LOSE SKIPPY!

OUR CB's were all hurt..we have 4 good ones this season..I GUARANTEE the Ravens beat you all 2 times this season!

Oh boo-freakin-hoo, your CBs were injured and the rest of team blah blah blah. Stop making excuses. This is the NFL you've either got it or you don't!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:09 AM
OUR CB's were all hurt..we have 4 good ones this season..I GUARANTEE the Ravens beat you all 2 times this season!

You guaranteeing a victory? Seriously TIMMAH you need to stop drinking so much.

Guarantee, both games! :rofl: :rofl: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:15 AM
Awww they were hurt huh? Does your vagina hurt too? Poor baby, go have your husband kiss it for you. Maybe you should pull the DILDO out of your vagina!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Maybe you should pull the DILDO out of your vagina!

Maybe you should stop humping the dog!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:16 AM
You guaranteeing a victory? Seriously TIMMAH you need to stop drinking so much.

Guarantee, both games! :rofl: :rofl: :toofunny: :toofunny: Lets make a DEAL right now! I guarantee we beat you's this season! You all have no idea how better we are this season!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:17 AM
Maybe you should stop humping the dog! Dont worry..The Cat does the humping on her(dog)! I have a woman!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:19 AM
Lets make a DEAL right now! I guarantee we beat you's this season! You all have no idea how better we are this season!

You're already about to lose one. No need for me to carry out with your total demise - because it would be of something that would destroy you even more than you already have been.

Dont worry..The Cat does the humping on her(dog)! I have a woman!

Yeah, I've seen a picture of him.

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:21 AM
Cb's are the most important positon on defense..if your guys cant cover WR's..your team will lose..these bums we had couldnt cover WR's..so we lost..this season..we have CB's..4 of them..if one gets hurt..we have 3 more who can play! Add 1 plus 1 moron!

steelwall
05-27-2009, 12:23 AM
we have 3 more who can play! Add 1 plus 1 moron!

Good job TIMMHHAAA you were pretty close on that....:applaudit:

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Cb's are the most important positon on defense..if your guys cant cover WR's..your team will lose..these bums we had couldnt cover WR's..so we lost..this season..we have CB's..4 of them..if one gets hurt..we have 3 more who can play! Add 1 plus 1 moron!

Take a look at the game film moron. We dealt with our injuries and we overcame them. Great teams don't make excuses you freakin' p*ssy. Stop crying about your players being hurt already.

And even if you have 3 of them now, it doesn't matter. You might have more of them but if they still can't cover, it won't matter!

What will be your excuse then?

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:24 AM
You're already about to lose one. No need for me to carry out with your total demise - because it would be of something that would destroy you even more than you already have been.

Yeah, I've seen a picture of him. Yeah...you dont wanna try and pet the cat! He is the UN-disputed king of the trailer park..he put some cat in the hospital last week...no joke they had cops out here in the damn trailer park..my cat has a girl cat living uynder the trailer..he whips cats *sses like the Ravens will on the football field this season!

MACH1
05-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Awww they were hurt huh? Does your vagina hurt too? Poor baby, go have your husband kiss it for you.

Here ya go. Just don't talk with your mouth full.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://gizmodo.com/images/2006/05/weenie_roaster.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEECUJUXwF8RcJ5DE9xoYfNsEqlPQ

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:25 AM
32 stitches..is how many the other cat got at the vet..my cat tore him up!

steelwall
05-27-2009, 12:26 AM
32 stitches..is how many the other cat got at the vet..my cat tore him up!

Even TIMMHHAAAS cat can kick his ass.

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:27 AM
Here ya go. Just don't talk with your mouth full.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://gizmodo.com/images/2006/05/weenie_roaster.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEECUJUXwF8RcJ5DE9xoYfNsEqlPQ Your the hot dog eater not me! Iheard you Pittsburgh boys love hot dogs..hahaha!!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah...you dont wanna try and pet the cat! He is the UN-disputed king of the trailer park..he put some cat in the hospital last week...no joke they had cops out here in the damn trailer park..my cat has a girl cat living uynder the trailer..he whips cats *sses like the Ravens will on the football field this season!

I'll run your cat over and sell it to the local Chinese restuarant. Then I'd make sure they save it for you and your husband.

The difference TIMMAH is the only thing you have to look forward to is the next season. As a Steelers fan, I have the joy of saying 6. You'll be happy taking 2nd place in the AFCN this year while the Steelers go to work on #7!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Mach1 aka Oscar Meyer Boy!

steelwall
05-27-2009, 12:31 AM

Tim that was a great come back man... I think you have changed me to a Ravens fan...Im serious all the smack talk of a legend like you.....man I want to join your fan club....tim Im serios man, you are the man!!!!! I dont care if I get kicked off this board.....me and you Tim we can take Pittsburgh by storm, whatya say pal? :drink:

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:32 AM
Tim that was a geeat come back man... I think you have changed me to a Ravens fan...Im serious all the smack talk of a legend like you.....man I want to join your fan club....tim Im serios man, you are the man!!!!! I dont care if I get kicked off this board.....me and you Tim we can take Pittsburgh by storm, whatya say pal? :drink:

Great now the midnight janitor is going to think he has a friend!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:32 AM
I'll run your cat over and sell it to the local Chinese restuarant. Then I'd make sure they save it for you and your husband.

The difference TIMMAH is the only thing you have to look forward to is the next season. As a Steelers fan, I have the joy of saying 6. You'll be happy taking 2nd place in the AFCN this year while the Steelers go to work on #7! You all think Im just saying the Ravens are gonna beat yous..BUT I actually KNOW we will! Im telling you honestly..this is the best damn Ravens team ever..this years team would destroy our greatest NFL defense team in history..the 2000 Super Bowl Champ Ravens!! And yes our 2000 defense was best defense in NFL history..its already been debated..your teams D isnt in the same sentence!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:33 AM
You all think Im just saying the Ravens are gonna beat yous..BUT I actually KNOW we will! Im telling you honestly..this is the best damn Ravens team ever..this years team would destroy our greatest NFL defense team in history..the 2000 Super Bowl Champ Ravens!! And yes our 2000 defense was best defense in NFL history..its already been debated..your teams D isnt in the same sentence!

Your ignorant statements prove that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about when it comes to football.

But you keep dreaming there slim cucumber!

steelwall
05-27-2009, 12:35 AM
You all think Im just saying the Ravens are gonna beat yous..BUT I actually KNOW we will! Im telling you honestly..this is the best damn Ravens team ever..this years team would destroy our greatest NFL defense team in history..the 2000 Super Bowl Champ Ravens!! And yes our 2000 defense was best defense in NFL history..its already been debated..your teams D isnt in the same sentence!

RAAAA!!!!!! RAAAA!!!!!! we are gonna beat those stillers Tim..... are you with me old pal?

Tim Lumber
Tim that was a geeat come back man... I think you have changed me to a Ravens fan...Im serious all the smack talk of a legend like you.....man I want to join your fan club....tim Im serios man, you are the man!!!!! I dont care if I get kicked off this board.....me and you Tim we can take Pittsburgh by storm, whatya say pal? :drink: They always say you should learn from the best! In Baltimore the readers love me..writers hate me..why? Because I am the damn best writer alive..I know this..its time for me to get paid like it though! Follow my footsteps..I am the GOD of writing!

MACH1

Timma Toothpick aka Mayonnaise Face

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/28/67728279_e73eb3cd9a.jpg?v=0

MACH1
05-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Oops, that pic is huge.

Tim Lumber
RAAAA!!!!!! RAAAA!!!!!! we are gonna beat those stillers Tim..... are you with me old pal? We are going to destroy SH*TSBURGH this season!

steelwall
They always say you should learn from the best! In Baltimore the readers love me..writers hate me..why? Because I am the damn best writer alive..I know this..its time for me to get paid like it though! Follow my footsteps..I am the GOD of writing!

Tim...buddy... tell me what to do... I need to know the secrets of being a legend.... Come one man be cool to me...:popcorn:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:37 AM
Great now the midnight janitor is going to think he has a friend!
Maybe you should paint your truck purple and join thee alegiance!

steelwall
05-27-2009, 12:38 AM
We are going to destroy SH*TSBURGH this season!

Hell ya man!!!!!!!! now I need to know the secrets so I can look for a job in pittsburgh..no..no not a writing job, I know you are going for that job....but like your assistant or something??? Got any leads on a pittsburgh writing job yet .... we need to get to work....:popcorn:

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Maybe you should paint your truck purple and join thee alegiance!

I have no idea what the hell an alegiance is :noidea:, none what so ever.

MACH1
05-27-2009, 12:41 AM
Hell ya man!!!!!!!! now I need to know the secrets so I can look for a job in pittsburgh..no..no not a writing job, I know you are going for that job....but like your assistant or something??? Got any leads on a pittsburgh writing job yet .... we need to get to work....:popcorn:

Ever been to the crapper stall at a truck stop. :sofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:42 AM
Tim...buddy... tell me what to do... I need to know the secrets of being a legend.... Come one man be cool to me...:popcorn: I am really serious..alot of the readers here dont realize who I really am..Im blue collar to the bone! I have been challenging the writing industry..I dont act stuck up like most writers..and they really do look down on the general public..I am the first to tell the people the truth about the newspaper industry! I am the guy they hate! My stories are harsh and violent..so is TV and movies..people have tried to copy my style..message boards and even newspaper writers..but they wont have the same success I have!

MACH1
05-27-2009, 12:44 AM
I am really serious..alot of the readers here dont realize who I really am..Im blue collar to the bone! I have been challenging the writing industry..I dont act stuck up like most writers..and they really do look down on the general public..I am the first to tell the people the truth about the newspaper industry! I am the guy they hate! My stories are harsh and violent..so is TV and movies..people have tried to copy my style..message boards and even newspaper writers..but they wont have the same success I have!

Like not working for a paper, or getting fired from a non paying job.

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:46 AM
I am really serious..alot of the readers here dont realize who I really am..Im blue collar to the bone! I have been challenging the writing industry..I dont act stuck up like most writers..and they really do look down on the general public..I am the first to tell the people the truth about the newspaper industry! I am the guy they hate! My stories are harsh and violent..so is TV and movies..people have tried to copy my style..message boards and even newspaper writers..but they wont have the same success I have!

You've been challenging, that's for sure. But you've been challenging the last few brain cells you've got to stay alive.

Do you think that the general public doesn't know about the media industry? If you think they don't, then you're just as ignorant as the rest of the media types.

You don't have a style. Oh wait, yes you do. It's called I CAN'T WRITE!

And you truly have not had success what so ever. With the exception of the ability to copyright infringe on someone else to try and make Pittsburgh look bad. Nice effort! :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:47 AM
Hell ya man!!!!!!!! now I need to know the secrets so I can look for a job in pittsburgh..no..no not a writing job, I know you are going for that job....but like your assistant or something??? Got any leads on a pittsburgh writing job yet .... we need to get to work....:popcorn: I aint even attempted to look for a job in Pittsburgh yet! QUICK NOTE>>I JUST seen this in the comments section on my famous Baltimore Sun Midnight Sun(state record most blog views ever) story To The Heck With the Steelers...the famous ED BOUCHETTE leaves a comment! At the time I didnt really know who he was..I e-mailed 6 pittsburgh writers and called them out..at that point Ed Bouchette wasnt a name I recognized..he called me some ignort names...its in the comment section of that post!!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:50 AM
You've been challenging, that's for sure. But you've been challenging the last few brain cells you've got to stay alive.

Do you think that the general public doesn't know about the media industry? If you think they don't, then you're just as ignorant as the rest of the media types.

You don't have a style. Oh wait, yes you do. It's called I CAN'T WRITE!

And you truly have not had success what so ever. With the exception of the ability to copyright infringe on someone else to try and make Pittsburgh look bad. Nice effort! :toofunny: NO they dont want to pay me..they hate what I stand for..they are a bunch of *ssholes..NO Im not stuck up..I dont go to starbucks and red lobster..I go to McDonalds..and I live in the damn trailer park..and Im proud to be trailer park trash..thats the difference between me and them..I can out write any pro writer alive!! Screw them..I will own the newspaper world oneday!!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:54 AM
NO they dont want to pay me..they hate what I stand for..they are a bunch of *ssholes..NO Im not stuck up..I dont go to starbucks and red lobster..I go to McDonalds..and I live in the damn trailer park..and Im proud to be trailer park trash..thats the difference between me and them..I can out write any pro writer alive!! Screw them..I will own the newspaper world oneday!!

The day you own the newspaper world is the same day Armageddon begins!

TIMMAH, while it's great to dream there is also reality. And the reality is that you suck at writing and there is a huge difference between attempting to be a good writer and being ignorant in what you call a good story.

You are the latter. You sound like, look like, and act like a lost village idiot!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Like not working for a paper, or getting fired from a non paying job. I got fired on purpose..to amke myself more popular..I did get paid..I was offered a job at local newspaper for NO pay..I told the editor F*ck YOU !! No damn joke..Im kinda like a local celeb where I live..the paper is for that area only..they want me to write with NO pay..the other guys way less popular get paid..what a joke I told the editor that also! It was like a slap in my face!!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:55 AM
This job was offered to me thursday that just past!

MACH1
05-27-2009, 12:56 AM
I got fired on purpose..to amke myself more popular..I did get paid..I was offered a job at local newspaper for NO pay..I told the editor F*ck YOU !! No damn joke..Im kinda like a local celeb where I live..the paper is for that area only..they want me to write with NO pay..the other guys way less popular get paid..what a joke I told the editor that also! It was like a slap in my face!!

With a mushroom head. :chuckle:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:58 AM
The day you own the newspaper world is the same day Armageddon begins!

TIMMAH, while it's great to dream there is also reality. And the reality is that you suck at writing and there is a huge difference between attempting to be a good writer and being ignorant in what you call a good story.

You are the latter. You sound like, look like, and act like a lost village idiot! No I am soo good writers are jealous of me..the readers in Baltimore always say the writers are jealous of me..its TRUE..like how I was offered a job where Im the celeb from writing..NO pay..im a legend in my area..these idiots are nobodys..they(paper) will pay them but not me..im getting scammed in Baltimore!!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:59 AM
I got fired on purpose..to amke myself more popular..I did get paid..I was offered a job at local newspaper for NO pay..I told the editor F*ck YOU !! No damn joke..Im kinda like a local celeb where I live..the paper is for that area only..they want me to write with NO pay..the other guys way less popular get paid..what a joke I told the editor that also! It was like a slap in my face!!

Do you really think any of us here believe a word of either one of those two stories you just told?

I'm sure the converstaion went something like this:

EDITOR: Tim, I've reviewed your writing samples and we're looking for someone with more experience. You're more than welcome to join our citizen blog site.

TIM: No, I've done that already and it backfired on me. I got schooled by a bunch of Steelers fans that knew more about football and life in general.

EDITOR: Why doesn't that suprise me!

TIM: I'm a living legend, I'm the one who schools people. I knows how to write.

EDITOR: Sure you do Tim. I'm sure you do!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:59 AM
With a mushroom head. :chuckle: I should slap there editor in the face with a mushroom..haha!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 01:00 AM
No I am soo good writers are jealous of me..the readers in Baltimore always say the writers are jealous of me..its TRUE..like how I was offered a job where Im the celeb from writing..NO pay..im a legend in my area..these idiots are nobodys..they(paper) will pay them but not me..im getting scammed in Baltimore!!

You're getting black balled in baltimore because they've all realized you are a freakin' idiot! :doh:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 01:04 AM
Do you really think any of us here believe a word of either one of those two stories you just told?

I'm sure the converstaion went something like this:haha funny response! The truth is he said he read something I wrote..and I made a rude comment about him(editor) I dont recall that I told him! Well If he checks this post he will deffiently see some rude comments! Do YOU all know that several editors in Baltimore read this POST right here? I have gotten in trouble a few times here...they follow me..writers are worried I may call them a name..what P*ssies..so what if I call them a name..the local editor remembers me calling him a name in a old Fan nation post like 5 months ago..I told him to grow up..so he offered me a job with no pay..it was a BLOG for the record..Im sure he will read this on wednesday..I hope he dont cry like alittle Bee-atch!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 01:06 AM
haha funny response! The truth is he said he read something I wrote..and I made a rude comment about him(editor) I dont recall that I told him! Well If he checks this post he will deffiently see some rude comments! Do YOU all know that several editors in Baltimore read this POST right here? I have gotten in trouble a few times here...they follow me..writers are worried I may call them a name..what P*ssies..so what if I call them a name..the local editor remembers me calling him a name in a old Fan nation post like 5 months ago..I told him to grow up..so he offered me a job with no pay..it was a BLOG for the record..Im sure he will read this on wednesday..I hope he dont cry like alittle Bee-atch!

You mean like the way you've been whining and crying like a woman since you've been here? Amazing how you can see everyone else doing it but you don't recognize just how much like them you have become!

Do us a favor and go back to your husband and stop bringing your non-sense here!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 01:08 AM
You're getting black balled in baltimore because they've all realized you are a freakin' idiot! :doh: NO LIE they follow me on the web..they need to get a damn life..any comment I make about a local writer or editor..they all know about it..thats how I got my request of being released from Frederick..editor read my comments on this post..im being serious! You all shouls say hello..there are big shots who read this! I feel like a prisoner who wears a ankle monitor..the editors follow me like there the police!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 01:09 AM
You mean like the way you've been whining and crying like a woman since you've been here? Amazing how you can see everyone else doing it but you don't recognize just how much like them you have become!

Do us a favor and go back to your husband and stop bringing your non-sense here! GO flatten your tires F*gBoy!!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 01:10 AM
NO LIE they follow me on the web..they need to get a damn life..any comment I make about a local writer or editor..they all know about it..thats how I got my request of being released from Frederick..editor read my comments on this post..im being serious! You all shouls say hello..there are big shots who read this! I feel like a prisoner who wears a ankle monitor..the editors follow me like there the police! :doh:

First, you should take heed to your own advice TIMMAH. Get a life and leave the real writing to the professionals. Then remove yourself from any fan forum, blog, etc and never return. Leave the sports talk and smack talk to those who understand it and can carry it out in a better fashion than you've ever presented.

Second, why doesn't it surprise me that you would know what it feels like to be a prisoner! :toofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 01:11 AM
You're getting black balled in baltimore because they've all realized you are a freakin' idiot! :doh: Your the idiot! Tonsil boy!! Go eat some more mayonase!!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 01:12 AM
Its past your bedtime!! Go to sleep loser!!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Your the idiot! Tonsil boy!! Go eat some more mayonase!!

:noidea:

TIMMAH, what happen to your great smack talk? What happen to being such a living legend and debate person?

Looks like having no righting job is a sore subject TIMMAH! Maybe the reality of the fact that you suck at writing is starting to sink in a bit? :noidea:

And considering your comebacks continue to get more lame, is only proof that once you get past your initial elementary school comebacks - you really have nothing else in your arsenal! YOU TIMMAH HAVE BEEN OWNED ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! :rofl:

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Its past your bedtime!! Go to sleep loser!!

And it's past the AA meeting. Sober up and face one day without a drink. Remember TIMMAH one step at a time, one step at a time.

Dino 6 Rings
05-27-2009, 08:29 AM
Dino if you and the 3 stooges here think you can put me in place..then step up..I been abusing you little bee-atchers for months now! Bend over and shove that RING up your *ss! Then shit it out..and flush it...in the tiolet where that stupid ring should be..sh*tFace!

Whatever fool. Coming on at midnight and posting garbage isn't smack talk. Its being a little tiny coward in your little tiny trailer in your little tiny life. Go smoke a pole and choke on it.

By the way, Which Ring do you want me to flush? Ring 1, Ring 2, Ring 3, Ring 4, Ring 5 or Ring 6? We know what Ring we'd be talking about if it was Baltimore, the only 1 you have and the only one you'll ever have.

Has your poor little wife left you again? Is your Daddy still holding your pusssy Tim?

Dino 6 Rings
05-27-2009, 08:51 AM
haha funny response! The truth is he said he read something I wrote..and I made a rude comment about him(editor) I dont recall that I told him! Well If he checks this post he will deffiently see some rude comments! Do YOU all know that several editors in Baltimore read this POST right here? I have gotten in trouble a few times here...they follow me..writers are worried I may call them a name..what P*ssies..so what if I call them a name..the local editor remembers me calling him a name in a old Fan nation post like 5 months ago..I told him to grow up..so he offered me a job with no pay..it was a BLOG for the record..Im sure he will read this on wednesday..I hope he dont cry like alittle Bee-atch!

I would like to say hello to the Editors in Baltimore that are reading this post. Thank you for Firing this moron. But I would like to get your help Editors in Baltimore, see, Tiny Tim has a problem, he's an alcoholic with a Lap Top. He can't spell, can't write, can't think for himself, and I'm pretty sure he admitted to humping his cat while his Dog licked his toes. I think you Editors in Baltimore need to help this poor soul. He's lost, he's wandered into a world he can't handle and is on the path to suicide, its clear he needs help.

Please Editors in Baltimore, intervene and save this poor fellow before its too late. This is what you can do. You can open a text document on your Server, allow Timmy Access to just that Text Document, then tell him he has a job "blogging". Once he types some of his gibberish, you Editors in Baltimore, can act like "citizens" and comment on his blog. Be sure to be negative, apparently he needs to be abused to survive. Tiny Tim will then comment on your comments, pretty much re-using your own comments just spelled incorrectly, and he'll feel important. That may just save his life.

Thank you Editors in Baltimore. I hate to see such a pathetic, sad, lonely, weak, feeble, scrawny and useless person like Tiny Timmy Toothpick be left to the violence and dangers of the world without some type of help. You Editors in Baltimore can make all the difference.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2009, 09:27 AM
I would like to say hello to the Editors in Baltimore that are reading this post. Thank you for Firing this moron. But I would like to get your help Editors in Baltimore, see, Tiny Tim has a problem, he's an alcoholic with a Lap Top. He can't spell, can't write, can't think for himself, and I'm pretty sure he admitted to humping his cat while his Dog licked his toes. I think you Editors in Baltimore need to help this poor soul. He's lost, he's wandered into a world he can't handle and is on the path to suicide, its clear he needs help.

Please Editors in Baltimore, intervene and save this poor fellow before its too late. This is what you can do. You can open a text document on your Server, allow Timmy Access to just that Text Document, then tell him he has a job "blogging". Once he types some of his gibberish, you Editors in Baltimore, can act like "citizens" and comment on his blog. Be sure to be negative, apparently he needs to be abused to survive. Tiny Tim will then comment on your comments, pretty much re-using your own comments just spelled incorrectly, and he'll feel important. That may just save his life.

Thank you Editors in Baltimore. I hate to see such a pathetic, sad, lonely, weak, feeble, scrawny and useless person like Tiny Timmy Toothpick be left to the violence and dangers of the world without some type of help. You Editors in Baltimore can make all the difference.

Friends don't let friends write drunk.

steelwall
05-27-2009, 10:04 AM
I
...the famous ED BOUCHETTE leaves a comment! At the time I didnt really know who he was..I e-mailed 6 pittsburgh writers and called them out..at that point Ed Bouchette wasnt a name I recognized..he called me some ignort names
!!

Thats wrong man he should have know you were the legend and got himself fired so you could have the job..... Tim me and you mn... with your writing alent and mu 65 bucks, we can make this happen bro!!!!!!!

lilyoder6
05-27-2009, 10:42 AM
timmah, ur wife did not lose weight b/c of w/e u said..

Effects of an meth addiction
Weight loss, malnutrition, anorexia
being extremely disgusting looking
Visual hallucinations
marrying a dumbass midget who has sand in his vagina

vasteeler
05-27-2009, 10:48 AM
i still think that this is just some form of joke
one that i dont get but this person cant be real no one is this clueless

Stlrs4Life
05-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Can't believe this Douche Bag, is close to hitting 500 posts! Definately is the off season!

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:30 AM
Thats wrong man he should have know you were the legend and got himself fired so you could have the job..... Tim me and you mn... with your writing alent and mu 65 bucks, we can make this happen bro!!!!!!! Guess what pal..I just got a new writing job! Do me a favor I have no idea how to set links up! Set one up right here in this comment section! I now write blogs for The National Sports Review website is nationalsportsreview.com click on to VIEW ALL BLOGS my blog is a master piece..

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Can't believe this Douche Bag, is close to hitting 500 posts! Definately is the off season! Hello pal..long time no talk! Im writing blogs for nationalsportsreview.com im famous stlrs4life YOU LOST YOUR BET..Im still commenting..I beat the 100 post marker..that makes you the Biggest Loser..are you a fat guy?

Aussie_steeler
05-29-2009, 04:35 AM
Christopher Columbus aka Mayonasse Face..hahaha! Mayonasse face..I may need to get that quote patented!

Well done on the patent tim. I guess you must be working overtime now.

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-wish-i-could-05c.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
05-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Guess what pal..I just got a new writing job! Do me a favor I have no idea how to set links up! Set one up right here in this comment section! I now write blogs for The National Sports Review website is nationalsportsreview.com click on to VIEW ALL BLOGS my blog is a master piece..

You're so funny. That's a great Joke Timmy.

By the way, has your dog commented on your "blog" yet or is it still at 0 Comments?

stlrtruck
05-29-2009, 11:49 AM
Guess what pal..I just got a new writing job! Do me a favor I have no idea how to set links up! Set one up right here in this comment section! I now write blogs for The National Sports Review website is nationalsportsreview.com click on to VIEW ALL BLOGS my blog is a master piece..

You do realize that this doesn't constitute a "job", it sounds more like a hobby - like ONE YOU SHOULD GIVE UP ON!!!

Pittsburghfan
05-29-2009, 03:37 PM
Hello pal..long time no talk! Im writing blogs for nationalsportsreview.com im famous stlrs4life YOU LOST YOUR BET..Im still commenting..I beat the 100 post marker..that makes you the Biggest Loser..are you a fat guy?

I could have sworn the bet was to get a job for a PITTSBURGH newspaper.
Not some blogs for some website.

Dino 6 Rings
05-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Hello pal..long time no talk! Im writing blogs for nationalsportsreview.com im famous stlrs4life YOU LOST YOUR BET..Im still commenting..I beat the 100 post marker..that makes you the Biggest Loser..are you a fat guy?

Hey Coward, How many more times are you going to steal from me?

"Pal" I called you that in a negative way 2 weeks ago at least for 2 days. Pal, you're so ffcking stupid and so pathetic. Stealing my shiiit over and over again.

Pretty sure I called you "shiiitmouth" first too. Or was that just your interpretation of what I meant when I asked how much you pay hookers to crap in your face? Either way, You stole from me again.

Stop Stealing My stuff Tiny Tim. Go back to your Bucktooth and Dumb and Dumber lines, at least you're the only toolbox (waiting for you to steal that too) that is using those lame outdated lines.

HometownGal
05-29-2009, 08:37 PM
You do realize that this doesn't constitute a "job", it sounds more like a hobby - like ONE YOU SHOULD GIVE UP ON!!!

Timpleton is self-employed in the hand job business.

steelwall
05-29-2009, 09:24 PM
Timpleton is self-employed in the hand job business.

No he got fired from that too, cause his hands were too small.

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Hey Coward, How many more times are you going to steal from me?

"Pal" I called you that in a negative way 2 weeks ago at least for 2 days. Pal, you're so ffcking stupid and so pathetic. Stealing my shiiit over and over again.

Pretty sure I called you "shiiitmouth" first too. Or was that just your interpretation of what I meant when I asked how much you pay hookers to crap in your face? Either way, You stole from me again.

Stop Stealing My stuff Tiny Tim. Go back to your Bucktooth and Dumb and Dumber lines, at least you're the only toolbox (waiting for you to steal that too) that is using those lame outdated lines. Im no thief! I would never want to steal any of your lame lines! Take off the FAKE ring..your fingers turning GREEN!!

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:34 AM
No he got fired from that too, cause his hands were too small. I have big hands..Im actually double jointed, I can bend my fingers all the way back to my wrist!

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:35 AM
Timpleton is self-employed in the hand job business. HTG..NO..why? Are we have our first lovers spat?haha:rofl:!!

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:36 AM
I could have sworn the bet was to get a job for a PITTSBURGH newspaper.
Not some blogs for some website. I still WIN the bet! In my new blog I can write about anything I want! I can cover Pittsburgh sports..so I win my bet with lamberts-long-lost-face!

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:38 AM
You do realize that this doesn't constitute a "job", it sounds more like a hobby - like ONE YOU SHOULD GIVE UP ON!!! I am a C*NT HAIR away from making 6 figures a year..why would I quit now? Maybe I should remove 1 piece of hair from your girlfriend..she wouldnt mind..hahaha:rofl::chuckle::laughing::popcorn::app laudit::hatsoff:!!!!!

stlrtruck
05-30-2009, 12:47 AM
Im no thief! I would never want to steal any of your lame lines! Take off the FAKE ring..your fingers turning GREEN!!

I guess stealing that picture of the river rat in france wasn't stealing then was it?

MACH1
05-30-2009, 12:52 AM
I still WIN the bet! In my new blog I can write about anything I want! I can cover Pittsburgh sports..so I win my bet with lamberts-long-lost-face!

You didn't win shit!!!

If your not working for a Pittsburgh paper IN Pittsburgh, you lose, LOSER.

tony hipchest
05-30-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey Tim, this is why Meth is bad:

All those jokes I made about banging your wife...nevermind...

http://www.bthesite.com/photos/uploaded/1504/1398_c4de919a34aa23122bdb58a51e8ccc80.jpg

holy cow, i cant believe i missed 10 pages of this shit!

admit it dino... slimma e-mailed you that cell phone photo and begged you to post it so he could retain some sort of relevancy here on SF.

:laughing:

Q-cumbersome is the bacterium at the local wastewater treatment plant that treats dino's communities sewage! one day he may be the night shif manager of all bacterium!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-30-2009, 08:43 AM

Lets see...You are writing a blog on a site that ANYONE can blog on...without pay. Hmmmmmm....lets see if that was the bet.

Originally posted by lamberts-lost-tooth

If you dont have a JOB...a PAYING full-time job with a legit Pittsburgh paper within a month, you...

1) can no longer mention the words "living legend" in this forum again.
2) have to keep an avatar of MY choice for the remainder of your time in this forum.

Not even close, and your an idiot.:wave:

stlrtruck
05-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Well it won't be long now before TIMMAH has a new avatard and I'm guessing it won't be long before he's MIA in on this forum.

How long til we get back to Christopher Columbus and 4:15 games?

Pittsburghfan
05-30-2009, 04:36 PM
I still WIN the bet! In my new blog I can write about anything I want! I can cover Pittsburgh sports..so I win my bet with lamberts-long-lost-face!

PAYING full-time job with a legit Pittsburgh paper

You have yet to win shit.

Dino 6 Rings
05-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Well it won't be long now before TIMMAH has a new avatard and I'm guessing it won't be long before he's MIA in on this forum.

How long til we get back to Christopher Columbus and 4:15 games?

CAN NO LOSE!

7SteelGal43
05-31-2009, 12:40 PM
to a legend in his own mind :drink:

HometownGal
05-31-2009, 06:58 PM
http://www.lookatmeshirts.com/uploadedfiles/real/20080225025536_midget%20toss%20m.jpg

:applaudit: :banana: :applaudit:

MasterOfPuppets
05-31-2009, 09:51 PM
Hey Tim, this is why Meth is bad:

All those jokes I made about banging your wife...nevermind...

http://www.bthesite.com/photos/uploaded/1504/1398_c4de919a34aa23122bdb58a51e8ccc80.jpgTHATS HIS EX WIFE....SHE MYSTERIOUSLY GOT AIDS AND DIED ....HERE'S HIS CURRENT WIFE.....

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4023/timmay.jpg (http://img269.imageshack.us/my.php?image=timmay.jpg)

MACH1
05-31-2009, 11:38 PM
The rat dog or the guy?

MasterOfPuppets
06-01-2009, 03:52 AM
The rat dog or the guy?
its a gerbil dog....:laughing:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-01-2009, 06:46 AM

They offered you a job with NO pay? :hug:

Do you need medical help?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-01-2009, 06:50 AM
I have big hands..Im actually double jointed, I can bend my fingers all the way back to my wrist!

No such thing as double jointed..... But im sure you knew that.... double jointed is a misnomer (up can look up the word misnomer in the dictionary) the correct term is actually hypermobility...... This can become painfull overtime.... Being you have this in your tiny fingers you may want to give up writing because this can become a medical issue or just become extreamly painful......
JUST A THOUGHT

stlrtruck
06-01-2009, 07:43 AM
The rat dog or the guy?

YES :toofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-01-2009, 08:04 AM

Hey numb-nuts...you ONLY had to meet three criteria.

1) Paying Job
2) It has to be Full-Time
3) It has to be with a Pittsburgh paper.

You haven't met any of the three...and you now have 16 days left. Keep trying .

Tim Lumber
06-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Hey numb-nuts...you ONLY had to meet three criteria.

1) Paying Job
2) It has to be Full-Time
3) It has to be with a Pittsburgh paper.

You haven't met any of the three...and you now have 16 days left. Keep trying .First off..welcome me back you Goonie looking b*stards! I took a couple of days off..I can write Pittsburgh stories..Lambert..how is that not a job? Im going to write all Pittsburgh related blogs..does that qualily Albert Einstein? The bars closing in 20 minutes...go drink another one!

Preacher
06-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Why do we allow Mark Madden um, er, Timmah lumber to keep posting here?

Tim Lumber
06-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Anybody like my new aviatr? I was walking in the mud around here..so I took a pic of my stinky foot over a ash tray..Im Trailer Park Trash..and this picture proves it..if you dont like me..I will kick you in the face with this stinky foot..hahaha! Did anybody lose there appetite..I hope HTG doesnt see this pic..she is going to think Im a dirt ball..haha!

Tim Lumber
06-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Why do we allow Mark Madden um, er, Timmah lumber to keep posting here? Do I need to throw Holy Water in your eyes again?

MACH1
06-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Anybody like my new aviatr? I was walking in the mud around here..so I took a pic of my stinky foot over a ash tray..Im Trailer Park Trash..and this picture proves it..if you dont like me..I will kick you in the face with this stinky foot..hahaha! Did anybody lose there appetite..I hope HTG doesnt see this pic..she is going to think Im a dirt ball..haha!

To late!!!!!

Thats not mud, its dog shiat off your carpet.

Tim Lumber
06-01-2009, 11:46 PM
To late!!!!!

Thats not mud, its dog shiat off your carpet. I am Trailer Park trash..my local paper where Im a legend at...is having a photo contest..the theme is FEET..I honestly just took my shoes off(wasnt wearing socks) and took the pic over the ash tray for humor! My wife cusses everytime I take my shoes off..she says Wash your stinken damn feet..I dont wanna smell that s***! I showed you a pic of me holding Old Crow..now I wanted to show my stinky feet..I wanted to prove I really am Trailer Park Trash,...and Im damn proud to be it! I wonder if my pic wins the local newspaper photography contest..I think it will win!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Lambert..how is that not a job? Im going to write all Pittsburgh related blogs..does that qualily Albert Einstein?

FULL-TIME ......PAYING..... JOB..with a Pittsburgh Newspaper.

1) You are making NO money off of this....so its not a PAYING JOB

2) Its a blog that ANYONE can write on so you didnt get "hired"...Therefore its not a FULL_TIME JOB

3) ...and it is OBVIOUSLY NOT a Pittsburgh Newspaper.

I would like to think that you are just too stupid to realize you havent met the challenge....but in reality I think your just a feminine little sissy-punk who can't be man enough to admit it.

Be a man for a change and admit you are not even close to meeting the challenge.

stlrtruck
06-02-2009, 08:03 AM
First off..welcome me back you Goonie looking b*stards! I took a couple of days off..I can write Pittsburgh stories..Lambert..how is that not a job? Im going to write all Pittsburgh related blogs..does that qualily Albert Einstein? The bars closing in 20 minutes...go drink another one!

Are you talking about quality or qualify? Either way it's not quality writing and it doesn't qualify you for the bet. Obviously the reality that a blog is not a real job hasn't set in yet. I wish I could be there when it does. But then again I don't know if I want to spend a month in solitary confinement to be decontaminated by being that close to you.

You think thumping your chest about being trailer park trash makes you likable? Really? Seriously? You Village Idiot, you don't get it people everywhere are mocking you and having a laugh at your expense. No TIMMAH they are not laughing with you they are directly LAUGHING AT YOU. And I feel pretty confident in saying that not only HTG but every person on this site things you're a dirt ball. :thumbsup:

Why do we allow Mark Madden um, er, Timmah lumber to keep posting here?

It's the off season going to way to slow and the human pinata has at least served a purpose.

I am Trailer Park trash..my local paper where Im a legend at...is having a photo contest..the theme is FEET..I honestly just took my shoes off(wasnt wearing socks) and took the pic over the ash tray for humor! My wife cusses everytime I take my shoes off..she says Wash your stinken damn feet..I dont wanna smell that s***! I showed you a pic of me holding Old Crow..now I wanted to show my stinky feet..I wanted to prove I really am Trailer Park Trash,...and Im damn proud to be it! I wonder if my pic wins the local newspaper photography contest..I think it will win!!

Finally you are starting to get it. That it's only locally that you're considered a legend. Now once you realize that locally only means within the 1 foot radius around you then you'll truly have comprehended how pathetic you are.

Just like life, I doubt you win the contest either.

FULL-TIME ......PAYING..... JOB..with a Pittsburgh Newspaper.

1) You are making NO money off of this....so its not a PAYING JOB

2) Its a blog that ANYONE can write on so you didnt get "hired"...Therefore its not a FULL_TIME JOB

3) ...and it is OBVIOUSLY NOT a Pittsburgh Newspaper.

I would like to think that you are just too stupid to realize you havent met the challenge....but in reality I think your just a feminine little sissy-punk who can't be man enough to admit it.

Be a man for a change and admit you are not even close to meeting the challenge.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN - either one.

He'll have no job and he'll never man up.

Dino 6 Rings
06-02-2009, 08:22 AM
So if this crack head refuses to change his avatar, does he get banned for being a sissy girlie man?

Its June, we don't really need this joke anymore to kill the off season.

Dino 6 Rings
06-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Still not a single comment on your Free Blog site Tiny Tim...how sad for you.

HometownGal
06-02-2009, 05:31 PM
I am Trailer Park trash..my local paper where Im a legend at...is having a photo contest..the theme is FEET..I honestly just took my shoes off(wasnt wearing socks) and took the pic over the ash tray for humor! My wife cusses everytime I take my shoes off..she says Wash your stinken damn feet..I dont wanna smell that s***! I showed you a pic of me holding Old Crow..now I wanted to show my stinky feet..I wanted to prove I really am Trailer Park Trash,...and Im damn proud to be it! I wonder if my pic wins the local newspaper photography contest..I think it will win!!

:horror: :horror: Holy Mother of God - you have the UGLIEST foot I've ever seen. :yuck: I hate feet to begin with (even my own which I take care of very well) - your foot looks like it was attacked by a tribe of cannibals who ate a rectum before chowing down on your feet. :puke:

If my man had feet that disgusting and ever put them on me, he'd be pissing out of his ears.

I should ban your ass for posting something so utterly GROSS. :puke:

HometownGal
06-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Anybody like my new aviatr?

NO.

I hope HTG doesnt see this pic..she is going to think Im a dirt ball..haha!

I think, simply put, you're a kook. :screwy:

Pittsburghfan
06-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Anybody like my new aviatr?

Does anyone know what the hell a aviatr is?
Does your computer not have spell check Timmah?

Dino 6 Rings
06-02-2009, 05:55 PM

The pilot of a paper airplane. Duh. :flap:

steelwall
06-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I think he lives up to his end of the bet or he gets booted. Hate to see the little fella go his so retarted he's funny but, hey fair is fair.

St33lersguy
06-03-2009, 10:52 AM
Still not a single comment on your Free Blog site Tiny Tim...how sad for you.

Doesn't help that his only reader omly friend and possible love interest doesn't know how to you use a computer

7SteelGal43
06-03-2009, 11:07 AM
..my local paper where Im a legend at...

dude, the only place you're a legend is in your own mind. :coffee:

lilyoder6
06-03-2009, 11:09 AM
tim, the only person who thinks ur a legend is ur right hand...

stfu up alrdy

MACH1
06-03-2009, 11:38 AM
tim, the only person who things ur a legend is ur right hand...

stfu up alrdy

Its certainly not his meth ho husband.

stlrtruck
06-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Its certainly not his meth ho husband.

but I thought his husband was the wife in that relationship? :noidea:

lilyoder6
06-03-2009, 02:02 PM
but I thought his husband was the wife in that relationship? :noidea:

i think they switch up who is the pitcher and who is the catcher

steelax04
06-03-2009, 03:53 PM

Duh... those are the sunglasses that Tom Cruise wore in Top Gun.

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 10:51 PM
dude, the only place you're a legend is in your own mind. :coffee: No Im a real legend, Im not some imitation! Are you a girl? If so I bet your a fan of mine!

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Duh... those are the sunglasses that Tom Cruise wore in Top Gun. Wrong answer dude..your from Pittsburgh..so I will give you some slack, you aint the brighest kids!

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 10:53 PM
i think they switch up who is the pitcher and who is the catcher My wife always catches my LUMBER..you are a butt boy reciever!

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 10:54 PM
but I thought his husband was the wife in that relationship? :noidea: Keep smoking the crack..loser! That is Butt Crack..hahaha!

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 10:56 PM
So if this crack head refuses to change his avatar, does he get banned for being a sissy girlie man?

Its June, we don't really need this joke anymore to kill the off season. You should change youyr avatar..that ring is FAKE..just like you are a fake..virgin boy!

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 10:59 PM
First off, I aint lost NO bet, so shut your mouths..before I shut it for yous..haha! I am a winner im life..I am the best in writing..I was hired to write blogs, and you people are getting jealous! If you idiots read my last blog...5 Reasons Pittsburgh wont Go back to The Super Bowl, you will know the #1 Reason..Tom Brady is back..and you fools cant beat the Patriots when Bradys playing..Game Over..You guys will NOT repeat this season!

steelwall
06-05-2009, 12:08 AM
First off, I aint lost NO bet, so shut your mouths..before I shut it for yous..haha! I am a winner im life..I am the best in writing..I was hired to write blogs, and you people are getting jealous! If you idiots read my last blog...5 Reasons Pittsburgh wont Go back to The Super Bowl, you will know the #1 Reason..Tom Brady is back..and you fools cant beat the Patriots when Bradys playing..Game Over..You guys will NOT repeat this season!

So the basis of your arguement is .....you are a Baltimore ratbird fan, who we made look pretty stupid last year, your gonna coe with Tom Brady as a way to dis our team.... Tim I have never taken you serious but lately it seems you have buckled down and actually tried to make a post one can read.

Tim...... go blow Brady if he makes you that proud. Super Bowl champs Tim, you can go beat off RAY-RAY and BRA-BRA but you dont have the rings to make it feel good.

We got 6 how many does the rats have.....oh....and your new man crush Brady????

lilyoder6
06-05-2009, 07:43 AM
My wife always catches my LUMBER..you are a butt boy reciever!

i bet ur wife, i mean husband, asks, "is it in yet" evrytime time u try and sleep with the methhead

stlrtruck
06-05-2009, 08:21 AM
No Im a real legend, Im not some imitation! Are you a girl? If so I bet your a fan of mine!

You obviously haven't caught hold of the fact that people are LAUGHING AT YOU, not with you.

Wrong answer dude..your from Pittsburgh..so I will give you some slack, you aint the brighest kids!

This coming from a man who doesn't even have a light bulb. TIMMAH, you shouldn't compare someone else's intelligence to your own lack there of. Children have higher IQs than you, write better than you, talk better smack than you, and live a better life than you.

You sir are definitely a few fries short of a happy meal. Matter of fact you're missing the chicken nuggets!

Keep smoking the crack..loser! That is Butt Crack..hahaha!

:yawn:

You should change youyr avatar..that ring is FAKE..just like you are a fake..virgin boy!

Being a ratbird fan it doesn't surprise that you think you can spot a fake ring. But the truth of the matter is that the only thing fake is you and that bunch of thugs in baltimoronville pretending to be a NFL franchise!

There's no reason to read your blogs. They're useless, full of gibberish, incoherent, and copied from someone who actually knows how to right and/or take photos. All you've done is jump the ESPN bandwagon and dropped to your knees and started blowing Brady and Belicheat because you know the ratbirds can't win against the Steelers. So like every other hater out there, they've tried to find our one weakness.

We don't fear Marsha's return!

i bet ur wife, i mean husband, asks, "is it in yet" evrytime time u try and sleep with the methhead

He hasn't figured out why every time they have sex he's spelling R-U-N :rofl: :toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
06-05-2009, 11:06 AM
You should change youyr avatar..that ring is FAKE..just like you are a fake..virgin boy!

Poor Timmy Toothpick. So lonely. So sad. So Tiny, So Small, So Insignificant.

Dino 6 Rings
06-05-2009, 12:11 PM

You're so dumb. You weren't "hired" Timmy, you signed up for a free Blog. You aren't being paid to write that nonsense. By the way, still ZERO comments. And to think, you mentioned both the Steelers and Tom Brady in the same post, and yet no one even found your pathetic little excuse of a "blog".

You're pretty lame Timmy. Pretty Sad. Oh, and I'll be sure to update my Avatar, as soon as the Photo's of the SIXTH RING hit the wire, I'll be posting it.

Pittsburghfan
06-05-2009, 02:29 PM

If by hired you mean that you signed up and logged in, then you got hired. Maybe tim cannot understand what we are saying to him because he is illiterate. I will make it easy for you tim

:sign01: and :sign02:

P.S. what in the blue hell is an aviatr tim?

St33lersguy
06-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Dude, all you are doing right now is redefining the term lame. All your "comebacks" are incredibly lame. Admit you suck already, we all know it, even your methhead husband knows it.

Tim Lumber
06-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I see my avitar has been changed, I guess I offiacally lost my bet! This damn cat looks like a person..its very goofy looking! I am a man of my word I lost the damn bet! I had a bad weekend, I was arrested for a few hours today for having a suspended license..can u believe that sh*t? I forgot to take my stupid emmisions test, I dont live in city no more, I live in trailer park(county) I had no damn idea I was supposed to get a emmisions test, since I didnt they suspended my license, and I was arrested for it! I knew something was wrong when the cop came to my vehicle with a gun pointed at me for a routine traffic stop..something didnt add up to me! Lucky they didnt tow my car, my friend was able to drop it off at my house! Damn, I have to wake up early and get a emmisions test,..screw them idiots!

Dino 6 Rings
06-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Loser

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2009, 07:26 AM
I see my avitar has been changed, I guess I offiacally lost my bet!

Since you are too stupid to realize that I have a countdown to when the bet is over...(idiot)...you have 9 days left before you officially lose. (Unofficially you are already a loser and always have been)

Your avatar was changed by a mod because it was offensive...not because you lost he bet.

SO BE READY!!! In 9 days you get the avatar of my choice!!!

....they suspended my license, and I was arrested for it! I knew something was wrong when the cop came to my vehicle with a gun pointed at me for a routine traffic stop..

:bs:

Officers do not arrest at gunpoint for suspended license.

Youre a liar...and a pathetic fake.

Your constant seeking of attention reminds me of Stewart from Mad TV....constantly jumping into the middle of the room, slapping yourself on the ass and crying "Look at me!!!...Look at why I can do!!!"

9 more days, and at least you will be wearing an avatar that will let the world know you are an idiot.

stlrtruck
06-08-2009, 08:28 AM
I see my avitar has been changed, I guess I offiacally lost my bet! This damn cat looks like a person..its very goofy looking! I am a man of my word I lost the damn bet! I had a bad weekend, I was arrested for a few hours today for having a suspended license..can u believe that sh*t? I forgot to take my stupid emmisions test, I dont live in city no more, I live in trailer park(county) I had no damn idea I was supposed to get a emmisions test, since I didnt they suspended my license, and I was arrested for it! I knew something was wrong when the cop came to my vehicle with a gun pointed at me for a routine traffic stop..something didnt add up to me! Lucky they didnt tow my car, my friend was able to drop it off at my house! Damn, I have to wake up early and get a emmisions test,..screw them idiots!

You don't have the ability to comprehend common sense!

Anyone who has ever lived in the state of MD for any length of time (call it longer than 2 years) knows they have to have an emissions test on their vehicle regularly in order to keep in on the road. They also know that it affects their license. But then again you'd have to be able to read and comprehend the English language TIMMAH!

9 days and loser comes home to roost! Can't wait to see the new avatar!

Tim Lumber
06-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Lambert...you have some nerve calling me a dam liar! I aint seeking attention..you retard bastard! I didnt lose the bet yet..the fat lady aint singing! Dino and stlrtrck you 2 are the damn losers..Im in a bad mood, I was arrested! I am a Legend..show some class...Im having a bad day..you bucktooth looking bastards! Shut the hell up you 3 stooges..before I stooge slap you fools!

tony hipchest
06-09-2009, 11:34 PM
hey tim! :wave:

hows it going?

you suck.

stlrtruck
06-10-2009, 07:24 AM
Lambert...you have some nerve calling me a dam liar! I aint seeking attention..you retard bastard! I didnt lose the bet yet..the fat lady aint singing! Dino and stlrtrck you 2 are the damn losers..Im in a bad mood, I was arrested! I am a Legend..show some class...Im having a bad day..you bucktooth looking bastards! Shut the hell up you 3 stooges..before I stooge slap you fools!

Cry me a freakin' bloody river TIMMAH! You've got a few days left until you change your avatar, can no longer call yourself the living legend, and tell the world the truth. You are not a good writer WHAT-SO-EVER!

You're in a bad mood and this is the best form of smack talk you got? Really, man you might want to go to the local high school and listen to those kids talk smack to each other. Then maybe, just maybe, you'd have some rhetoric that we could laugh but eventually still sit you back down as the punk chump you are.

And seriously, you couldn't slap your way out of an open ended paper bag!
hey tim! :wave:

hows it going?

you suck.

Wait a minute Tony, now I'm confused. Does TIMMAH suck or is it the bungals? I thought TIMMAH swallowed?

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-10-2009, 08:27 AM

I already told you....if you ever thought abour slapping me...I would stick that sissy dog of yours up your ass.

You were arrested? Is being an uneducated midget against the law in Baltimore?

One week left and EVERYONE will know that you are a loser and a LIAR....but your right ...its not over until the Meth-Ho sings.

HometownGal
06-10-2009, 08:42 AM

Careful walking around here folks - the shit is getting deep in here. :poop:

I was arrested for a few hours today for having a suspended license..can u believe that sh*t?

That is the only remotely beliveable portion of your post above and if you were arrested for that, you deserved it bucktooth. :beaver:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber
I see my avitar has been changed, I guess I offiacally lost my bet!

Lambert...! I didnt lose the bet yet..

Tim....pick a personality and stick with it ...:screwy:

Dino 6 Rings
06-10-2009, 09:39 AM

Awww...poor Tiny Tim, so sad for you. You're kinda cute when you're in a bad mood. Here's a nice little pat on the head. Now run along Loser.

revefsreleets
06-10-2009, 10:50 AM
This thread is still going? Really?

WTF are you guys talking about anyway?

MACH1
06-10-2009, 10:55 AM

Your ass must hurt.

https://www.candbmedicalsupplies.com/resource/products/Images/10493-1.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-10-2009, 11:10 AM
This thread is still going? Really?

WTF are you guys talking about anyway?

Aw, You know...just asking Tim about his take on the theory of thermoluminescence and other thermally stimulated phenomena.

Timmah was just about to explain his analysis of TL Glow Curves and the dose dependence of TL nonlinearities.

Stick around!!!:thumbsup:

vasteeler
06-12-2009, 10:30 AM
two days and no word from timmy
gee i hope hes o.k.

MACH1
06-12-2009, 11:29 AM
His husband must a really reamed him good, his pu**y hurts.

St33lersguy
06-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Nobody cares you're having a bad day loser. Nobody cares you have the intellect of a 3 year old. Nobody cares a bout your lack of comprehension skills timwit.

Galax Steeler
06-12-2009, 06:02 PM

Like we really care about you looser.:fingers:

stlrtruck
06-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Turn out the lights, lights out, this time it's the last time, there'll never be a next time!!

Good night TIMMAH, game over and as usual YOU LOSE!

7SteelGal43
06-15-2009, 10:50 AM
Tim....pick a personality and stick with it ...:screwy:

but LLT, so many to choose from, how could he possibly narrow it down to one ?

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-15-2009, 11:11 AM
but LLT, so many to choose from, how could he possibly narrow it down to one ?

:chuckle:

He has been noticeably absent for the last week. You know...like a roach when you turn on the lights.

Dino 6 Rings
06-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Its all Over

Clap...Clap...Clap Clap Clap

Its all Over

Galax Steeler
06-16-2009, 04:04 AM
Its all Over

Its all Over

He knows he don't have a chance to win I guess he tucked tail and ran.

7SteelGal43
06-16-2009, 11:50 AM
If you thought "the living legend" was insufferable on this board, get a load of a piece of his work on FanNation. At first, I found him annoying, now, I'm really worried. How can anybody be this delusional and live outside the psych ward ? I mean, really.

May 6, 2009 12:43 AM ET| QUOTE(#22):Originally posted 01:06 PM ET 05.03 by MATTUSA Tim, who are you writing for these days?Laurence G Paquin High School?

tim replies
Im currently a free-agent! Im taking my time! I have yet to apply for another writing job...I would say screw the last place..but if I leave the name of there paper..it would be publicity..nobody reads that 10cent website! Im thinking about writing in Pittsburgh(no joke either) it was funny as soon as I mentioned the Pittsburgh thing several newspapers released some of there writers..in a effort to attempt to sign me! I dont write for high schools..you may..im a damn living legend!

here's another one

May 6, 2009 12:48 AM ET QUOTE(#27):Originally posted 06:13 PM ET 05.04 by Superchief1 I honestly think you have to be writing these blogs tongue-in-cheek. No one can actually make the grammatical errors and spelling errors that you do, and have absolutely nothing to say with so much conviction, and be serious about being the king of anything, let alone blogging. All I have ever seen you write is opinions disguised as facts. Then, someone challenges you on it and all you can do is insult them because you know your arguments and comments are factless babble. I only occasionally get on these blogs and post comments and, I have to admit, things are boring sometimes when you don't post anything. But, truth be told, you sincerely have to realize that people aren't laughing with you. They are laughing at you and the fact that you are only, now and forever, a legend in your own mind.

tim replies
I am the most exciting writer on the internet..we both agree on that! I know what im doing...I wont explain my world class writing style..its the best style in the history of writing...and im not joking either! Im glad your a big fan of mine...every body loves the KING...Tim Lumber..im the Greatest Writing Show on Earth!

7SteelGal43
06-16-2009, 12:08 PM
PS: I guess if taking the little world in his own mind where he's somebody and putting it to posts on a message board makes him a living legend, then yeah, maybe he is a living legend. Personally, I think he's more than a nuisance. He's a wack job. Quite frankly, I"m scared for him. He needs help.

Galax Steeler
06-16-2009, 03:02 PM
PS: I guess if taking the little world in his own mind where he's somebody and putting it to posts on a message board makes him a living legend, then yeah, maybe he is a living legend. Personally, I think he's more than a nuisance. He's a wack job. Quite frankly, I"m scared for him. He needs help.

He is beyond help there is no way anyone could be that stupid.:noidea:

NJarhead
06-16-2009, 03:35 PM
If you thought "the living legend" was insufferable on this board, get a load of a piece of his work on FanNation. At first, I found him annoying, now, I'm really worried. How can anybody be this delusional and live outside the psych ward ? I mean, really.

May 6, 2009 12:43 AM ET| QUOTE(#22):Originally posted 01:06 PM ET 05.03 by MATTUSA Tim, who are you writing for these days?Laurence G Paquin High School?

tim replies
Im currently a free-agent! Im taking my time! I have yet to apply for another writing job...I would say screw the last place..but if I leave the name of there paper..it would be publicity..nobody reads that 10cent website! Im thinking about writing in Pittsburgh(no joke either) it was funny as soon as I mentioned the Pittsburgh thing several newspapers released some of there writers..in a effort to attempt to sign me! I dont write for high schools..you may..im a damn living legend!

here's another one

May 6, 2009 12:48 AM ET QUOTE(#27):Originally posted 06:13 PM ET 05.04 by Superchief1 I honestly think you have to be writing these blogs tongue-in-cheek. No one can actually make the grammatical errors and spelling errors that you do, and have absolutely nothing to say with so much conviction, and be serious about being the king of anything, let alone blogging. All I have ever seen you write is opinions disguised as facts. Then, someone challenges you on it and all you can do is insult them because you know your arguments and comments are factless babble. I only occasionally get on these blogs and post comments and, I have to admit, things are boring sometimes when you don't post anything. But, truth be told, you sincerely have to realize that people aren't laughing with you. They are laughing at you and the fact that you are only, now and forever, a legend in your own mind.

tim replies
I am the most exciting writer on the internet..we both agree on that! I know what im doing...I wont explain my world class writing style..its the best style in the history of writing...and im not joking either! Im glad your a big fan of mine...every body loves the KING...Tim Lumber..im the Greatest Writing Show on Earth!

:pity:

stlrtruck
06-21-2009, 08:56 AM
I gave him his one post. Asked when he was coming back here to face the music and that he was a coward for now showing up.

And where is that new avatar of his anyway!

Stlrs4Life
06-21-2009, 09:36 AM
I too want to see his new avatar.

stlrtruck
06-21-2009, 07:41 PM
So according to TIMMAH in his answer to what I put on his blog:

Stlrtrck I will be back soon! I aint running from the bet! I been covering the arena football team in Baltimore! Im getting ready to cover a minor league football team soon also! I will be back to face the music, I never run..Im a Ravne fan..I will be back like Arnold Schwarneger!

Comment by timlumber on June 21, 2009

Now he's a ravne fan and some new actor named Schwarneger.

Pittsburghfan
06-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Now he's a ravne fan and some new actor named Schwarneger.

:toofunny:

He isn't coming back.

Galax Steeler
06-22-2009, 04:07 AM
:toofunny:

He isn't coming back.

Agreed he isn't woman enough to come back and face the music.

Aussie_steeler
06-22-2009, 06:01 AM
Agreed he isn't woman enough to come back and face the music.

No - He isnt Human enough to face the music.

stlrtruck
06-22-2009, 07:16 AM
I didn't know it took all that time to cover an arena league team or a new league? Either the guy doesn't know how to cover sports or his "editor" keeps laughing at all his writings.

Dino 6 Rings
06-22-2009, 07:20 AM
ugh, why would you add comments to his "blog" which is really nothing more than free server space with a text program built into a website that talks about "sports" and whatever anyone else in the world with an email address feels like putting up there.

stlrtruck
06-22-2009, 09:13 AM
ugh, why would you add comments to his "blog" which is really nothing more than free server space with a text program built into a website that talks about "sports" and whatever anyone else in the world with an email address feels like putting up there.

For two simple reasons:

:poke: and :stirthepot:

I mean I still have several weeks before training camp starts up. Might as well keep the coals warm for another week or two.

Galax Steeler
06-23-2009, 04:11 AM
For two simple reasons:

:poke: and :stirthepot:

I mean I still have several weeks before training camp starts up. Might as well keep the coals warm for another week or two.

It is quiet boring around here now isn't it.:chuckle:

stlrtruck
06-23-2009, 08:04 AM
It is quiet boring around here now isn't it.:chuckle:

I will say he was at least somewhat entertaining during the off season but as time starts to get closer to opening of camp, I will not miss his village idiot type comments, his lack of respect for the English language, or his I'M SCREAMING THEREFORE I'M WINNING THE DEBATE mentality!

I just want to see him come back and get his avatar!

Galax Steeler
06-24-2009, 04:23 AM
I just want to see him come back and get his avatar!

I do to but I don't think that is going to happen.

Tim Lumber
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Let me take off my sunglasses, I am back you mother*****! Merry Christmas! I was covering the Arena Football team in Baltimore, I still am until the damn playoffs end! People said I wouldnt come back...but you were wrong again...as you are always wrong! Wake up..put a smile on your face..BUCKTOOTH...IM BAAAACCKK!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 04:24 PM
Let me take off my sunglasses, I am back you mother*****! Merry Christmas! I was covering the Arena Football team in Baltimore, I still am until the damn playoffs end! People said I wouldnt come back...but you were wrong again...as you are always wrong! Wake up..put a smile on your face..BUCKTOOTH...IM BAAAACCKK!!!!!

How is that job in Pittsburgh you fraud?

You mean that you are covering arena football for a free blog that no one reads??

You ready to wear the gayest avatar I can find!!!!????

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MACH1
06-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Alright LLT, time to bust out with that avatar. :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Alright LLT, time to bust out with that avatar. :sofunny:

HE LEFT!!!!! What a POS!!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
For those who missed it....Slim made an appearance long enough to make two posts...then like a little COWARD...he took off without taking his avatar.

Galax Steeler
06-29-2009, 08:32 PM
:thumbsup:For those who missed it....Slim made an appearance long enough to make two posts...then like a little COWARD...he took off without taking his avatar.

You didn't expect anything else from such a looser. Just like his hometown football team the ratbirds they both suck.:rofl:

stlrtruck
06-30-2009, 07:13 AM

So it takes almost 2 weeks to cover Arena league? Wow, so let me get this straight. You go to a game on Saturday and it teaks you the rest of the week to write a blog that no one reads? You really do suck.

No longer the living legend, no longer a writing god, only the truth remains. Your writing sucks, your blog sucks, and you suck!

Galax Steeler
06-30-2009, 08:18 AM
So it takes almost 2 weeks to cover Arena league? Wow, so let me get this straight. You go to a game on Saturday and it teaks you the rest of the week to write a blog that no one reads? You really do suck.

No longer the living legend, no longer a writing god, only the truth remains. Your writing sucks, your blog sucks, and you suck!

I second that stlrtruck.:toofunny::drink:

HometownGal
06-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Me thinks its time to close all of these Timpleton threads - they really are clogging up the BF and Timwit hasn't been seen or heard from in a couple of weeks.