PDA

View Full Version : Hey TJ. Lemme shine my shoes with your Jersey you Assjack !!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:39 PM
With all do respect to our resident Bengal fans, you guys are great and we appreciate you ! But its great for us to be able to shut up Chad and TJ and stick it to em after what happened back in December !

Up yours TJ !! :upyours:

LambertIsGod58
01-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Chad didn't back up anything he said before this game....But then again, it may have been different with Palmer.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Let that be a lesson to you! Do`nt ever disrespect the Terrible Towel!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Right on Cleve..

Even w/ palmer before Chad didnt do jack against us. Kitna played stout, give him that, but the team crumbled in the 2nd half!

Ambridge
01-08-2006, 08:07 PM
TJ can go and stick his ponytail up his ass.

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Let that be a lesson to you! Do`nt ever disrespect the Terrible Towel!

Disrespecting the Terrible Towel is sacreligious!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 08:47 PM
The Steeler fans that were there were loud and proud today, the Towel was evident even in smaller numbers !! Maybe we can ***** slap TJ with one ! :tt:

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Definitely was nice to silence them.

stillers4strife
01-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Chad didn't back up anything he said before this game....But then again, it may have been different with Palmer.

Did Chad say anything before this game? Thought he had decided not to speak to the media, with Marvin's blessing.

Give credit to Ike Taylor. He did a great job this year against Chad Johnson.

bengalsfan21
01-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Like mentioned it would have been different with Palmer no doubt...........Once agian the Bengals lost to the Steelers bc they abandoned the God Damned running game.

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Like mentioned it would have been different with Palmer no doubt...........Once agian the Bengals lost to the Steelers bc they abandoned the God Damned running game.
My buddy was watching the game with me and saying the same thing. It started pissing me off every time he said it.

bengalsfan21
01-08-2006, 10:47 PM
My buddy was watching the game with me and saying the same thing. It started pissing me off every time he said it.

Rudi had I think 87 yds and a TD before the half but they started left the running game too soon.....When your back up is in you have to run more not throw as much, hell the line looked like it gave up after Palmer left and Kitna was out there looking like a mix of Vick and Carr...Running for his life but still getting hit.

figg
01-08-2006, 11:04 PM
anyone see CJ crying after the game? :busted:

Grey
01-08-2006, 11:08 PM

Really? I did see that he took his gold teeth out.

Here we go.
Grey

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Yep... without the teeth of course. He had a good year. Hard to see it gone like that.

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 11:16 PM
i was hoping one of our guys would take those jungle towels or whatever you call those. but the steelers are too classy of an organization to let that happen.

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 12:03 AM
anyone see CJ crying after the game? :busted: lmao! quick someone make a sig out of it! (im sure those sleazy loser brownfans will jump all over it)

BlitzburghRockCity
01-09-2006, 01:10 AM
I saw it !! :rofl:

SalukiSteelers
01-09-2006, 01:23 AM
I've always loved it when athletes talk a bunch of smack or make predictions and then can't back it up. Patrick Ewing always comes to mind. Maybe T.J. and C.J. should worry more about the game on the field than the comedy show after the game. T.J. seems to do alright against the Steelers but loudmouth always disappears when the two teams meet. Who dey who owns the North? I think we found out today. Unfortunately, Palmer got hurt on a fluke play. Maybe things would have been a little different with him on the field, although the Bengals did grad two different ten-point leads. I've got a feeling that the North is going to be a bloodbath for the next few years.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Ambridge
01-09-2006, 03:31 AM

http://www.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_219832.jpg

It looks like he starting to get a little misty eyed here.

83-Steelers-43
01-09-2006, 04:49 AM
"It's time for a change," Cincinnati receiver Chad Johnson said. "It's like going from a black and white TV to a color TV. It was Pittsburgh; it's Cincinnati now, and it'll probably be that way for a while now."

You talk shit, you better back it up. You made an ass out of yourself Chad. You deserve it. Do you want some pepto? :buttkick: :crying03:

bengalsfan21
01-09-2006, 06:22 AM
Did we all forget about Hines crying last year when the Steelers were knocked out of the playoffs?

83-Steelers-43
01-09-2006, 06:50 AM
Did we all forget about Hines crying last year when the Steelers were knocked out of the playoffs?

Just my two cents.....I personally have no problem with an athlete crying. Hines or Chad. But I find it very hard to have an ounce of sympathy for a guy that runs his mouth as much as Chad Johnson has since he stepped foot in the NFL. That's all I'm saying.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-09-2006, 12:48 PM

BF21,there is a difference.Hines was upset because one of the classiest and best players in NFL history was possibly going to retire after the game.He felt that they let Jerome Bettis down,that The Bus deserves a Super Bowl ring.

Chad was crying because he once-again got shut down by the Steelers,and because the Steelers knocked them out of the playoffs.

CantStop85
01-09-2006, 11:15 PM
I can't wait until some idiot team like Detroit or New Orleans takes Bratkowski as their head coach. If it weren't for the talent on that offense, he would be out of a job very quickly. Then again, with the no-huddle, the QB should be audibling more to run plays himself. Ah, who knows...all I know is that Rudi is under-used.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-09-2006, 11:18 PM

I dont doubt chad's sincerity. If he was upset enough to cry, so be it. Its a harsh reality to lose in the playoffs. We know about it, it sux badly.

But the Hines crying as the others have said was a totally different scenario.

Sharkissle29
01-10-2006, 05:33 PM
I dont doubt chad's sincerity. If he was upset enough to cry, so be it. Its a harsh reality to lose in the playoffs. We know about it, it sux badly.

But the Hines crying as the others have said was a totally different scenario.
your a baby if u cry because you lost, dont 10 year olds do that for little league baseball?

figg
01-10-2006, 06:18 PM
http://stillustronic.com/Chad.gif

Motley Nate
01-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Damn... look at Marv's face at the end of that.

Stlrs4Life
01-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Rudi had I think 87 yds and a TD before the half

Do you smoke crack?

Official Stats from NFL.com:
R. Johnson 13 att 56 yds 1 TD 20 Longest run and this is for the entire game!

Sure hope you made a typo!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2006, 11:23 PM
I know we stopped him for no gain and lost yardage alot, but didnt think it was THAT much :laughing:

CantStop85
01-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I know we stopped him for no gain and lost yardage alot, but didnt think it was THAT much :laughing:
A whopping 13 attempts...god forbid we run the ball when our starting QB is out and we're up by one or two scores against the steelers...they should have milked the clock as much as possible...the more time the defense spends on the field, the worse things are going to get. :dang:

tony hipchest
01-12-2006, 07:22 PM
A whopping 13 attempts...god forbid we run the ball when our starting QB is out and we're up by one or two scores against the steelers...they should have milked the clock as much as possible...the more time the defense spends on the field, the worse things are going to get. :dang:

lol. welcome to the world of second guessing your coaches mistakes in critical games. steelerfans have made a living off it. marvins a good coach, he should/will learn. lets see if you guys go through as many offensive co-ordinators cowher has

Milkman
01-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Like mentioned it would have been different with Palmer no doubt..........."Once agian the Bengals lost to the Steelers bc they abandoned the God Damned running game."

Check the quoted part...hmmmm. He said they lost because they abandoned the run, not because Palmer was on the trainers table. I'll let it go when you do, OK? :sign01: