PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Bungles!

MichiSteeler
01-08-2006, 07:48 PM
Here little bungles bungles bungles. After all that smack on our board this is the official butt kissin board. Post your "you guys outplayed us" and "i hate to admit it but good game"'s here. :grin: Wheres the smack now? Without Carson, i must ask, Who are dey? Dey aint nuttin obviously

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 07:50 PM
THE STEELERS ROCK MY WORLD! WOOHOO!!! :bouncy:

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 07:50 PM
They may not have had Palmer, but they had thier entire D! We Ride the BUS

MichiSteeler
01-08-2006, 07:52 PM
All our backs played great! Just like i predicted. Willie had a pretty good game!

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Congratulations. Steelers played a good game. I believe in a more rare, sarcastic, intelligent form of smack in comparison to the typical eat shit and don't have any problem stepping up when a loss happens.

Good luck against the Colts.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:54 PM
No excuses.. injuries are part of the game... our offense rolled in the 2nd half !!! against their starters !

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Congratulations. Steelers played a good game. I believe in a more rare, sarcastic, intelligent form of smack in comparison to the typical eat shit and don't have any problem stepping up when a loss happens.

Good luck against the Colts.

Class guy nate, rep points to you man!

Justin Otstott
01-08-2006, 07:55 PM
all I can say is 1Q and we took the rest!!! 36 still doing the damn thing!

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 07:56 PM
dont worry nate, you know what a poster like yourself will get from this board.

CantStop85
01-08-2006, 08:03 PM
OK, let's make an official agreement...no more injury excuses will be accepted from either team. No "if carson" and no "if ben"'s. Sound good?

You guys were a little slow out of the gates, but you showed that champion mentality in the second half, getting it together and shutting down the bengals. The defensive effort was very impressive. This is going to be a great rivalry for years to come.

spalmer69
01-08-2006, 08:03 PM
congrats dudes and dudettes.
Told ya I would be around "X" ;)
Best of luck against Indy
Scott

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Hate mail, death threats, and bomb mailings from the Unabomber Ted Kaczynski.

:mail: :rofl:

It's cool, it's fun twice a year. We got lucky to yuck it up three times this year.

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Well, Nate... The guys may be giving you props, but I don't recall you apologizing to the girls here for that "Pittsburgh women need help" sig you had, and I haven't forgotten about it, so... :blurp: It's not nice to diss Steelers girls! :blurp:

CantStop85
01-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Well, Nate... The guys may be giving you props, but I don't recall you apologizing to the girls here for that "Pittsburgh women need help" sig you had, and I haven't forgotten about it, so... :blurp: It's not nice to diss Steelers girls! :blurp:
I personally LOVE Pittsburgh women...

Ah, who am I kidding? I love all women. :grin:

SteelersGal17
01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
the Steelers did well in the second half of the game, and Cinn. did well too....both teams played their best, despit having their QB injured, and the Steelers pull it off. Congrats to both teams!:thmbup: :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 08:37 PM

:iagree: women are cool !! :tt: especially Pittsburgh women !!

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 08:37 PM

Now THAT deserves rep points from SteelerzGirl! Thank you! :smile:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Is he forgiven now? :rofl:

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 09:07 PM
Nate isn't... He hasn't apologized yet. But CantStop85 is cool with me! :smile:

CantStop85
01-08-2006, 09:10 PM
:iagree: women are cool !! :tt: especially Pittsburgh women !!
Amen BRC...when you live in Kentucky, you'll take anything you can get. :blurp:

I like the women, but the football team...not so much. The steelers should at least pick up some cheerleaders.