PDA

View Full Version : Bengal fan eating some serious crow

Go_Cats
01-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Ok guys, I admit it, we're overrated.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 06:56 PM
You guys had a good season and made great strides ...credit you for that.. but the playoffs are a different ball game and nothing is a substitute for experience.

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 07:01 PM

No comment other than... :iagree:

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 07:56 PM
You guys are definitely heading in the right direction. Marvin is doing a good job there.

bengalsfan21
01-08-2006, 09:59 PM

You dumb ******* were not overrated we are a good team going in the right direction there is no being overrated when it comes to that........Get off the wagon if you not happy.

Go_Cats
01-08-2006, 11:12 PM
You dumb ******* were not overrated we are a good team going in the right direction there is no being overrated when it comes to that........Get off the wagon if you not happy.
We were the weakest team in the AFC playoffs, didnt look like we even belonged there.

Koopa
01-08-2006, 11:35 PM
We were the weakest team in the AFC playoffs, didnt look like we even belonged there.

no that was the jags

SalukiSteelers
01-09-2006, 12:17 AM
no that was the jags

Or the Giants.

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 12:21 AM
no that was the jags for sure koopa.

shouldnt this thread be moved to the "101 reasons the bengals will beat the steelers twice" thread that polluted our forum for so long? i must agree with 21, now is not the time to start hating on a good team. you all wouldve lost to anybody:grin: and better things might lie ahead as long as the steelers arent in your way. jumping off the bandwagon this soon is pretty weak. kudos to bengalsfan for holding fort.

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 12:25 AM
We were the weakest team in the AFC playoffs, didnt look like we even belonged there. you were overconfident ****s who didnt know how to handle success. (housh, chad and lewis) take the lesson the steelers have taught you and do something with it. otherwise keep being the bungles for another 15 years. me and the steelers could care less.

bengalsfan21
01-15-2006, 09:49 PM
Gotta agree with Koopa it was the Jags we had a decent shot. There is always next year

SteelCityMan786
01-15-2006, 11:00 PM

Class Act Cats. Class Act.

Milkman
01-16-2006, 02:47 PM

I wouldn't say over-rated as much as one-dimensional.

True, they have an excellent offense.

The defense, on the other hand, was only good when forcing turnovers. A team that relies on turnovers to win is gonna find it harder to win in the playoffs.

Congrats on a good season to all the Bengals fans out there.

:sign01:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-16-2006, 03:05 PM
your the bungals and you thought you had a chance to beat the steelers in the playoffs.
:dang: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??? :rofl:
Nice to see a bungals fan has finally opend their eyes. Steelers rule the AFC...
Lets go steelers Lets Go