PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Deception

PisnNapalm
03-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Put on your tin foil hat and watch. It's nearly 2 hours long and I'll admit some of it is hard to believe but.... It does put many things into perspective. It does outline the lies and deceit that has already taken place by this administration.

eAaQNACwaLw

Post your thoughts afterward....

steelwall
03-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Put on your tin foil hat and watch. It's nearly 2 hours long and I'll admit some of it is hard to believe but.... It does put many things into perspective. It does outline the lies and deceit that has already taken place by this administration.

eAaQNACwaLw

Post your thoughts afterward....

Man this is the 2nd thread that you posted that I can't see the video, what is it hosted on? Maybe cause I'm in China? Sounds interesting though.

revefsreleets
03-30-2009, 10:44 AM
2 hours? Can't someone cull out some Cliff's Notes or something?

fansince'76
03-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Man this is the 2nd thread that you posted that I can't see the video, what is it hosted on? Maybe cause I'm in China? Sounds interesting though.

It's on YouTube. Does the Chinese government have a moratorium on YouTube?

PisnNapalm
03-30-2009, 01:03 PM

Yes. The Chinese government has banned Youtube.com from it's internet access.

stlrtruck
03-30-2009, 01:37 PM
I watched that video last week and I'll just say that it's very enlightening.

steelwall
03-30-2009, 01:41 PM

This is weird, they must have I mean literally just done this I was watching stuff on youtube here like last week.

trauben
03-30-2009, 02:46 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but based on the lies and deceit in the campaign? This is the Chicago machinery we're talking about, why would it surprise anyone?

BrandonCarr39
03-30-2009, 03:24 PM
Excellent video! Chronicles how the bankers and the wealthy elite are the REAL people controlling the strings behind the curtains.

PisnNapalm
03-30-2009, 03:37 PM
This is weird, they must have I mean literally just done this I was watching stuff on youtube here like last week.

From the New York Times::

China: YouTube Again Accessible
Article Tools Sponsored By
By EDWARD WONG
Published: March 27, 2009

The Chinese government has lifted its block of YouTube, the popular video-sharing Web site run by Google. On Friday, people in Beijing access the site without using special software to enter it through a proxy server, a common way of getting around Internet walls put up by the government. Google said Tuesday that China had blocked YouTube but that it did not know why. The block came during a week when China was criticizing an Internet video, released by the Tibetan government in exile and put up on YouTube and other Web sites, that showed Chinese security officers beating handcuffed Tibetans.

Apparently it isn't lifted everywhere yet.

PisnNapalm
03-30-2009, 03:37 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but based on the lies and deceit in the campaign? This is the Chicago machinery we're talking about, why would it surprise anyone?

It goes far far beyond the "Chicago" machinery. Watch it.

trauben
03-31-2009, 09:35 AM
It goes far far beyond the "Chicago" machinery. Watch it.
I remember someone telling me back in October (a pro-Obama supporter), "We can only hope and pray that people will use their common sense." I had responded that INDEED I would pray they would, to keep BO out of office!!!! Sadly, that wasn't the case. Lack of common sense prevailed even among very educated people which only proves the old adage that one can be book smart yet life stupid. :pity: