PDA

View Full Version : Marvin Lewis-Sour *******!!

Ambridge
01-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Just heard this ****er say in a post game interview that "We're not going to whine and Cry" about our QB being injured like the Steelers did when Ben got injured earlier in the season.

**** You.......Marvin!!........Sour grapes Mother****er!!

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Sounds like Marv is whining and crying to me just by making that comment! I'm lovin' it! :bouncy:

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 07:19 PM
I thought Cowher and him were friends?

More bulletin board material for next season!

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Ben being injured was what made this game happened, so what the **** is he even talking about? Had Ben not been injured, we would be playing our FIRST playoff game against NE next week in Pittsburgh.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Lewis will probably regret his statements. And he should have known that Kimos hit wasn`t intentional! I know he is not a dummy

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:32 PM
He's pissed off, I'd normally give him the benefit of the doubt becuz he is a class guy and a former Steeler. But thats just piss poor complaining, he's better than that.

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah, I didn't expect that from Marvin. But I can understand that had to be very frustrating for him. I mean thats some very bad luck losing your QB in the 1st quarter of a playoff game.

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 07:58 PM
He's pissed off, I'd normally give him the benefit of the doubt becuz he is a class guy and a former Steeler. But thats just piss poor complaining, he's better than that.
He is better than that, but at least he didn't use or infer the N word like Steeler Nation is.

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12357

Post #10.

:chair:

Isn't all of this getting a little out of hand? Game's over folks, we can solve it next year.

Another reason why this place should be the only Steelers board out there.

Vegas Steel
01-08-2006, 08:16 PM
I think Marvin owes Ben an apology Ben is the General leading his troops to war and is willing to take the responsibilty when he makes an mistake i have never seen Ben cry about anything even if we dont hear about it and they do it by phone call he need to set things right

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 08:33 PM
He is better than that, but at least he didn't use or infer the N word like Steeler Nation is.

Post #10.

Isn't all of this getting a little out of hand? Game's over folks, we can solve it next year.

Another reason why this place should be the only Steelers board out there. glad to say that type of crap wont last for long on this board. those are the type of people who celebrate when a coaches son kills himself. good to be a part of this board.

Grey
01-08-2006, 08:45 PM

Post #10.

Motley Nate:

For sure, that Steelers Nation board is out of hand.

However, I don't see you trying to put a stop to the outrageous and hateful talk that's happening in a thread over on your CincyBengals board.

"If there is a god, Big Ben will have a career threatening knee injury next week.
I hope the freakin team plane crashes. ..... I pray that the team plane goes down & while it's going down the players all look at each other & know why God is taking there lives."

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=9778

Not nice.

Here we go,
Grey

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Motley Nate:

For sure, that Steelers Nation board is out of hand.

However, I don't see you trying to put a stop to the outrageous and hateful talk that's happening in a thread over on your CincyBengals board.

"If there is a god, Big Ben will have a career threatening knee injury next week.
I hope the freakin team plane crashes. ..... I pray that the team plane goes down & while it's going down the players all look at each other & know why God is taking there lives."

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=9778

Not nice.

Here we go,
Grey
Wishing death and addressing people with the N word are both out of line.

issue solved

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Isn't that on another board? Not this one?

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Isn't that on another board? Not this one?
Yes, I was making a compliment to this board stating that other boards got out of hand over Marvin Lewis's commentary. Somehow a counterpoint is brought up that CincyBengals is just as bad. Don't agree but there was a post that I didn't agree with either.

Grey
01-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Sorry you feel that way, Nate.

Here we go.
Grey

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Sorry you feel that way, Nate.

Here we go.
Grey
issue solved

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Yes, I was making a compliment to this board stating that other boards got out of hand over Marvin Lewis's commentary. Somehow a counterpoint is brought up that CincyBengals is just as bad. Don't agree but there was a post that I didn't agree with either. Grey took this as an opportunity to continue his one man mission to slander CincyBengals.com

Compliments? Well that's all find and dandy, Nate, but you're not fooling me. Weren't you the one who came over here with a sig that said "Pittsburgh women need help?" Just wonderin cuz, well, that's NOT a compliment to WOMEN! Like I said, the guys may be giving you props in some cases, but you have been talking your own smack and aren't fooling me in the least. So stop your whining and get over yourself. Oh, and I'm sure all us Steelers girls are still waiting for your apology, though I doubt we'll get one.

bengalsfan21
01-08-2006, 09:28 PM
We have every right to whine bc of a cheap hit.....It would have been a different game with Palmer and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot....O yea congrats on the win.

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Compliments? Well that's all find and dandy, Nate, but you're not fooling me. Weren't you the one who came over here with a sig that said "Pittsburgh women need help?" Just wonderin cuz, well, that's NOT a compliment to WOMEN! Like I said, the guys may be giving you props in some cases, but you have been talking your own smack and aren't fooling me in the least. So stop your whining and get over yourself. Oh, and I'm sure all us Steelers girls are still waiting for your apology, though I doubt we'll get one.
That banner was directed to Prosdo as a complete and entire joke. Prosdo is obviously a female from Pittsburgh. If you'd notice, there was a lady in the banner with Steelers glasses, taken from a Pittsburgh news program. I have joked about it with her ever since. You obviously took offense to it so I'm sorry for that.

I apologize to all the Steeler women. I made a joke that was deemed inappropriate.

Moving forward, are the Baltimore fans going to be upset now that I made a banner that said the town has been home to convicts since 1996?

I've been here since October, not just a few days and know quite a few people here that understood that. So I didn't just show up. I've been here.

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 09:38 PM
That banner was directed to Prosdo as a complete and entire joke. Prosdo is obviously a female from Pittsburgh. If you'd notice, there was a lady in the banner with Steelers glasses, taken from a Pittsburgh news program. I have joked about it with her ever since. You obviously took offense to it so I'm sorry for that.

I apologize to all the Steeler women. I made a joke that was deemed inappropriate.

Moving forward, are the Baltimore fans going to be upset now that I made a banner that said the town has been home to convicts since 1996?

I've been here since October, not just a few days and know quite a few people here that understood that. So I didn't just show up. I've been here.

It was all in good fun. Nate is a good dude.

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 10:58 PM
It was all in good fun. Nate is a good dude. agreed on nate. good jokes in good fun.

SalukiSteelers
01-09-2006, 12:32 AM

Post #10.

Another reason why this place should be the only Steelers board out there.

It's amazing how classless some of these forums really are. People wonder why Pittsburgh has a rough reputation as a place for minority players? Jerks like that paint every fan in a negative light. Of all the things to rip a guy for, race is about as stupid as it gets. Hopefully, the majority of people realize that jerks are everywhere and the majority of fans just want to see good performances from players on and off the field. Stuff like that makes me appreciate this site even more than I already do. Good job to Steelers Fever for keeping the riff-raff of the board.

83-Steelers-43
01-09-2006, 03:32 AM
It's amazing how classless some of these forums really are. People wonder why Pittsburgh has a rough reputation as a place for minority players? Jerks like that paint every fan in a negative light. Of all the things to rip a guy for, race is about as stupid as it gets. Hopefully, the majority of people realize that jerks are everywhere and the majority of fans just want to see good performances from players on and off the field. Stuff like that makes me appreciate this site even more than I already do. Good job to Steelers Fever for keeping the riff-raff of the board.

While I agree any type of racial comment is idiotic to say the least, wether it is coming out of Plaxico's mouth or some backward, insecure redneck, it's unfair to give Pittsburgh that type of reputation. Ask Bettis, Ward, Franco Harris, Mean Joe, Swann and L.C. what they think about our fans and city. Every fanbase has it's share of morons, hell....look no further than Cleveland for proof.

Oh yeah.........as for Marvin Lewis, stop your :crying03: :crying03: :crying03: :crying03: :crying03: :crying03:

SteelerzGirl
01-09-2006, 07:07 PM

Thanks for your apology, Nate. Thanks, too, for your PM.

Stlrs4Life
01-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Never thought Marvin would be like that.