PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ready to, or going to?

Brady12
01-08-2006, 08:19 PM
I know most of you were beaking at the Bengals this entire week, like I was the Jags, maybe it's because of your rivalry, maybe it's because you knew you'd win. Is anyone ready to talk about Indianapolis like you did Cincinnati? I'm gonna keep my mouth quiet about Denver, becaus eI know they are better than Jacksonville, but I will say that if we shut down their running game, we probably will win.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Tomorrow! Like Ben said celebrate all night!

Back to work tomorrow!

I`m a little more concerned about Indy. But I think they are beatable

Koopa
01-08-2006, 08:27 PM
they are beatable and i'm gonna keep my faith a live in big ben. but damn the colts scare the hell out of me. they almost make me want to just sleep through the game and check the outcome later

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Yep no colts talk tonite, lets savor and enjoy this win, tomorrow morning its back to work against the colts !

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 08:41 PM
im scared, but im gonna keep my faith. we went in last time without a silent count, once we perfect that...i think you'll see an entirely new offense. as for the defense, they really didnt play all that bad other than a few plays. we CAN stop peyton!!! come on boys!!!

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Good point...The Steelers provided the blueprint for Marty to beat the Colts a couple weeks ago. Now we need a new one. Division wins are nice, but we all really knew that the Bungals were no match for the Steelers. Now we have a true test, in the arena of the playoffs...

SalukiSteelers
01-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah, the Colts are a different animal than the Bungles. I know I'm not going to run smack. I respect that team and I'm a little nervous about the game. Indy is beatable, the Chargers proved it with a secondary that's maybe even more Jekyll and Hyde than Pittsburgh's. If the Steelers can get the kind of pressure that San Diego (German for whale's vagina, I think) got, maybe Ol' Peyton will make some mistakes. If he gets in a comfort zone, things will look bleak. I guess Cowher will be making a phone call to his mentor out west to get some tips on how the Chargers were so successful defensively. For once I'm not annoyed by the Marty connection.