PDA

View Full Version : Bengals fans read this first...

Suitanim
01-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Carson out? Yeah, might have made a difference against another team, but if injuries count, then Ben's makes us 13-3 and not even playing this week, so be careful how absurd you try to be in your smack talk.

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Carson out? Yeah, might have made a difference against another team, but if injuries count, then Ben's makes us 13-3 and not even playing this week, so be careful how absurd you try to be in your smack talk.
Carson doesn't play D. Kevin Kaesviharn does and he was tore up.

Carson doesn't play on special teams. I'm willing to bet he wouldn't have been back to catch that blown snap/catch for the FG.

The injury was very bad. Did it change the gameplan? Somewhat. Kitna isn't the QB Carson is, BUT he is a very capable QB.

We lost. Plain and simple.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 07:33 PM
I'd sooner have Kitna backing us up than Maddox. John played a tough game in the circumstances !

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 07:35 PM

Yep, you're right, Suit! And not only would the Steelers not even have been playing this week, but we probably would have won the AFCN, too! :smile:

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Rep points to you Nate. Most people would make excuses but you didn't. Carson getting hurt was a bad blow. I wish him a good recovery.

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 08:02 AM
Carson doesn't play D. Kevin Kaesviharn does and he was tore up.

Carson doesn't play on special teams. I'm willing to bet he wouldn't have been back to catch that blown snap/catch for the FG.

The injury was very bad. Did it change the gameplan? Somewhat. Kitna isn't the QB Carson is, BUT he is a very capable QB.

We lost. Plain and simple.
Nice answer!

Alot of people I work with, brownie fans, are seeing things alot different. Haters!

Palmer is alot better qb than I gave him credit for this preseason! And he has some great offensive weapons. He`ll be back!

jbone19
01-09-2006, 08:46 AM
All I know is if Ben were to get hurt in the playoffs, we'd be in the deepest shat of all if we had to rely on Maddox. I truly think that Randle El should be our backup and Maddox should go back to selling insurance.

Steel - X
01-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Nice answer nate. It was a great game not just because the steelers won it was just an exciting game period.

danman0011
01-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Congratulations Steeler fan! Your team laid a whippin on an unexperienced and stunned Bengals squad. I just really wish we could have seen Carson and Ben going head to head. I am not saying we would have left with a win, but I do believe that we had a much better chance of scoring 31 or more with CP leading the troops. Once again, congratulations and good luck next week.

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Both of these QB's should put on great shows for years to come. I wish Carson all the luck with his road to recovery.

CASTEEL
01-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Both of these QB's should put on great shows for years to come. I wish Carson all the luck with his road to recovery.

I'll second that!

Suitanim
01-09-2006, 12:15 PM
All I know is if Ben were to get hurt in the playoffs, we'd be in the deepest shat of all if we had to rely on Maddox. I truly think that Randle El should be our backup and Maddox should go back to selling insurance.

Batch is back and healthy...we'll never see Maddox take another snap in the Black and Gold again.

FisherMOM
01-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Batch is back and healthy...we'll never see Maddox take another snap in the Black and Gold again.

I hope you're right Suit... Maddox is a scary thing!