PDA

View Full Version : Just stopped in to say good luck

BengalBrian
01-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey guys... I had nothing but a good experience with Steeler fans today at PBS... Although it was a heartbreaker, this being my first steeler game ever, I have learned your fans are not as classless as I have heard... They were all pretty cool, and let me tell you.. Not many at all... Well.. Maybe a lot, but percentage wise, not near the numbers I have heard have been in the past...

But anyway.. It was a heartbreaker.. I was there and going into the half winning had me excited, but something told me when Palmer went down it was over...

Hopefully he returns at 100% and we can continue what has become such a great rivarly...

Good luck in the second round....

Prosdo
01-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Thanks Brian. Very classy of you.

SteelersFever
01-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Definitely classy Brian! Looking forward to more tough battles next year! The Bengals are a great team and will only get better.

I will also say that Bengals fans aren't bad at all. Except for the annoying "WHO DEY!?" shit! :toofunny: Fans I truly hate with passion... Browns and Ravens.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Hey brian, good to see ya man.. I stopped over on your board and posted some as well. good luck in the offseason man !

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 09:18 PM
something told me kitna just might pull off a bledsoe type preformance. im glad i was wrong. but i didnt think getting palmer out of the game would be any sort of advantage to us. you guys got solid back up at the position but after this year palmer will go dowmn as one of the 'cant be spared" qb's like manning, brady, or even ben and farve,

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 09:20 PM
something told me kitna just might pull off a bledsoe type preformance. im glad i was wrong. but i didnt think getting palmer out of the game would be any sort of advantage to us. you guys got solid back up at the position but after this year palmer will go dowmn as one of the 'cant be spared" qb's like manning, brady, or even ben and farve,
boy that would have been embarassing

Grey
01-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey guys... I had nothing but a good experience with Steeler fans today at PBS...

Glad to hear it. For sure it would have been a different game with Palmer in there.

Good luck in the future.

Here we go.
Grey

I.C. Lights
01-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Good luck in the second round....

Hey, thanks BB. Congrats on an great season. The Bengals brought out the best in the Steelers today and hopefully it'll pay off against Indy!

SteelCityMan786
01-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Thanks Brian. Your one of the class act Bengals Fans.

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks Brian, we all hope Palmer makes a quick recovery!

BB2W
01-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks for stopping in Brian, and I hope Palmer has a smooth recovery. :smile:

Stlrs4Life
01-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks Brian. Don't worry, the Bengals will be tough for the next couple of seasons.

SteelerFanInATL
01-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Stop by anytime big fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1