PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

Steel-Bryan
04-04-2009, 12:32 PM
After Hines Ward's football career, would'nt you guys like to see him as a Commentator or something on CBS or FOX for pre-game & half time shows ?

TampaSteelerFan
04-04-2009, 03:21 PM
I'd like to see Hines take over as head of the committee that is responsible for NFL rule changes so that all these new pansy rules can be repealed, and players can once again play football the way its supposed to be played. :helmet:

stlrtruck
04-04-2009, 03:34 PM
I'd like to see Hines take over as head of the committee that is responsible for NFL rule changes so that all these new pansy rules can be repealed, and players can once again play football the way its supposed to be played. :helmet:

Football, the way it was supposed to be played? Wow, you must not be a "new" fan :toofunny:

I do agree. Let's go old school. If Rugby players can play with a torn scrotum, then NFL players should be able to play with a few concussions, torn shoulders, and the occassional blown knee!!!!

Steely McSmash
04-04-2009, 04:03 PM

Great suggestion. IMO Hines just doesn't look the same without the helmet and the smile. Not sure he has it in him to be a broadcaster (that's a compliment). He might be able to contribute to a good show that has some analysis like the Edge NFL Matchup used to be with Hoge. I can't imagine him joking with some jerks about TO and Favre.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Great suggestion. IMO Hines just doesn't look the same without the helmet and the smile. Not sure he has it in him to be a broadcaster (that's a compliment). He might be able to contribute to a good show that has some analysis like the Edge NFL Matchup used to be with Hoge. I can't imagine him joking with some jerks about TO and Favre.

I could see Hines hitting the other morons with blindside blocks.

I would like to see Hines Ward as a coach on the Steelers when he retires. Maybe we can make a new coaching position, make him the "toughness" coach.

PisnNapalm
04-04-2009, 06:18 PM
He'd have to be better than Emmitt.... Anyone is better than Emmitt...

What was that?? Did you hear that?? Someone just got blowed out.

The Duke
04-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Hey as long as he doesn't go to ESPN I'm cool with whatever he does

but he'd be the perfect WR coach imo. maybe some years after retiring....

devilsdancefloor
04-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey as long as he doesn't go to ESPN I'm cool with whatever he does

but he'd be the perfect WR coach imo. maybe some years after retiring....

he did do s good job with sweeeed after he drop the TD in the afc champ game. There was a wired video on NFL.com that was awesome to watch.

Steel-Bryan
04-04-2009, 10:28 PM
he did do s good job with sweeeed after he drop the TD in the afc champ game. There was a wired video on NFL.com that was awesome to watch.

Yea, i saw that

Steelman16
04-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Fire Goodell and make him commish!

HometownGal
04-05-2009, 07:03 AM
Fire Goodell and make him commish!

AMEN! :thumbsup: Hines could also perma-ban Beliprick* from the NFL! :applaudit:

I'd love to see Hines take over MushMouth's role on the NFL Today, right along side The Chin. :thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
04-05-2009, 07:43 AM
I would like to see Ward hang around and have something to do with the team.

BehindSteelCurtain
04-05-2009, 04:33 PM
I could see him being an everyday office worker. I can see it now: Hines Ward Office Linebacker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

If you havent watched that, you have to watch it.

steelerdave1969
04-05-2009, 04:55 PM
After Hines Ward's football career, would'nt you guys like to see him as a Commentator or something on CBS or FOX for pre-game & half time shows ?

That might be alright, but I think he would be better suited as a WR coach somewhere or a scout.

St33lersguy
04-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Us fans could use him as commentator for CBS games, us fans need an upgrade over that Steeler hating dumbf*** Phil Simms. A 1st grader would be a better commentator than Phil Airhead Simms

Steel-Bryan
04-05-2009, 08:58 PM
I could see him being an everyday office worker. I can see it now: Hines Ward Office Linebacker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

If you havent watched that, you have to watch it.

LMFAO!