PDA

View Full Version : Another Bungal arrested

stillers4me
04-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm........ wasn't this the guy they made a bid ta-doo of being such a great character draft pick???? He must have been celebrating the Tank Johnson signing. :chuckle:

So much for the "new and improved" Bengals. :popcorn:

CINCINNATI -- Another Cincinnati Bengal is in trouble with the law.

Leon Hall

Third-year cornerback Leon Hall was stopped Sunday at 3:11 a.m. on Mount Carmel-Tobasco Road in Union Township.

The Ohio State Patrol said Hall's blood-alcohol level was .149, nearly twice the legal limit. Hall was charged with driving under the influence and driving left of center. The arresting officer said Hall was polite and cooperative during the arrest.

Hall was scheduled to appear Friday in court in Clermont County.

The 24-year-old Hall played college football at Michigan and has played in 32 games as a Bengal, compiling 143 tackles and eight interceptions.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/19131141/detail.html

kmsteelerwr15
04-08-2009, 07:00 PM
maybe he was trying to make Tank Johnson feel right at home :noidea:

Steel-Bryan
04-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Good :poop:

stillers4me
04-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Not to mention that my son and my 3 grandbabies live right off of Mt. Carmel -Tobasco Rd. Right where Chris Henry was picked up for his DUI..........another effing Bengal PUTTING MY FAMILY'S LIVES AT RISK.

The bar where Chris Henry was at before he got picked up is right there. ..........coincidence?

Carmel-Tobasco Rd. interescts with Beechmont Ave. right where you get on I 275. Betcha' that's where both of them were headed when they were picked up.

Fire Haley
04-08-2009, 07:06 PM
And it surprises anyone that a Bengal would be arrested?????

They do it out of the love and respect they have for Black Jesus.

Hall, who was driving a black 2007 Mercedes Benz with tinted windows, “had bloodshot eyes and a moderate odor of an alcoholic beverage upon his breath,” according to a police report

Steelman16
04-08-2009, 07:46 PM
No, the Bungles were getting overdue on their monthly quota. :chuckle:

KeiselPower99
04-08-2009, 08:12 PM
How many more this offseason?

lilyoder6
04-08-2009, 08:17 PM
poor bengals.. probably thinking they could get to the draft w/o any arrests..

stillers4me
04-08-2009, 08:17 PM
How many more this offseason?

Tank just got there so give him a few days

SteelCityMan786
04-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Anytime a Bengal gets arrested, I can't help but to think of this song.

qlLRfgEFXPs

:toofunny:

stillers4me
04-08-2009, 08:42 PM
This is personal to me.

Those son of a bitches are driving drunk on the very roads my kids are traveling. That's two of the them on the same stretch of road that's only about 2 miles long with a strip bar on one end.

CantStop85
04-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Well, didn't see that one coming from Leon Hall. Eh, we had a good run I guess...30 teams have had someone arrested since we last had someone in trouble. I'm hoping this is the entire extent of our offseason problems.

tony hipchest
04-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Well, didn't see that one coming from Leon Hall. Eh, we had a good run I guess...30 teams have had someone arrested since we last had someone in trouble. I'm hoping this is the entire extent of our offseason problems.

lol

...keeping a running count, huh? :toofunny:

is this what its come to for bengalfans?

FWIW... up til yesterday, the steelers have won 1 SB since the last bungle arrest. :thumbsup:

in a few years, steelers sb's won will excede bungle arrests. :applaudit:

stillers4me
04-09-2009, 06:15 AM
When are these morons gong to figure out that they make enough money to call a freaking cab when they are drunk?

Galax Steeler
04-09-2009, 06:55 AM
I bet Tank Johnson was in the car with him, he probably got out and run in the woods when he got pulled over.

revefsreleets
04-09-2009, 09:37 AM
The Bengals are definitely the hillbilly-redneck-trailer-court-trash of the NFL.

Time to sell that godforsaken franchise and move them south or west.

steelreserve
04-09-2009, 12:20 PM
with a strip bar on one end.

Well, you don't need to say any more. That right there should've instantly tipped you off that NFL players would be driving drunk and bringing guns and knives around.

Could this be a tip-off in advance to the next NFL player strip club shooting/stabbing incident? It sure sounds like it to me!

Seriously, you should set up a camera across the street from there, because video of the fight could make you a lot of money.

St33lersguy
04-09-2009, 12:27 PM
Anyone want to predict which Bungle gets arrested next & which troubled low character guy/ criminal the Bungles pick up next?

The_WARDen
04-09-2009, 02:17 PM
in a few years, steelers sb's won will excede bungle arrests.

The Steelers are very good, but I don't think anyone is THAT good!

WeegiesWarriors
04-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Eh.. who cares. I'm not one to care if somebody gets a DUI. It's funny that a Bengal got arrested, but a Steeler could get nabbed just as easily for DUI. It probably will happen eventually. The way laws are going before long having a Sprite could get you a DUI.

I believe in karma so I am fully aware that my views will probably get me killed by a drunk driver even though the odds are miniscule; but oh well...

steelreserve
04-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Anyone want to predict which Bungle gets arrested next & which troubled low character guy/ criminal the Bungles pick up next?

Well, Maurice Clarett can get out of prison next year, I believe.

Lawrence Phillips doesn't get out until 2016 and Rae Carruth can get out in 2018. Unfortunately, they'll probably both be too old to play, so maybe they can do one of those honorary sign-and-retire deals so they can retire as members of the Bengals. It would only be fitting.

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-09-2009, 03:49 PM

I want to wait until the Draft. I think they have a good chance of maybe drafting Alex Boone and he gets pulled over for a DUI on the way to the rookie symposium on drug and alcohol abuse. :chuckle:

SMR
04-15-2009, 08:09 PM
The Steelers are very good, but I don't think anyone is THAT good!

:rofl:

Oh my gosh! That one just killed me.

LVSteelersfan
04-16-2009, 12:58 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!! That song is HILARIOUS. Lets hope Holmes and Harrison stay out of trouble this year. Seems they were both in trouble last year.