PDA

View Full Version : Hagars new band ChickenFoot

MACH1
04-09-2009, 12:22 AM
The new supergroup featuring members of Van Halen, Red Hot Chili Peppers and one Joe Satriani, will release their debut album in June.

The album will be released by earMUSIC in Germany on June 5th and in the UK on Monday June 8th. The album will be released by Best Buy in the US on Sunday, June 7th.

Chickenfoot is Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony from Van Halen, Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers and Satriani.

2 new Chickenfoot song previews!
2-new-chickenfoot-song-previews/ (http://www.guitarnoize.com/blog/comments/2-new-chickenfoot-song-previews/)

Soap on a rope.
HX-OwmvuBjA

Down the drain
j_EMFYrZVrw

:huh: Why do the bungals come to mind with the two song titles. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
04-09-2009, 07:37 AM
That's a pretty awesome combination of musicians. The songs sounded ok but I didn't get a very good listen because I'm at work.

revefsreleets
04-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Yeah, can't really listen here, but will later...it's an interesting idea for sure.

Hammer67
04-09-2009, 08:05 AM
on a side note, the Van Halen brothers are officially insane.

Preacher
04-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Wow what a line up. I gotta get back to my comp. to listen to it

tony hipchest
04-09-2009, 06:20 PM
when i read 'red hot chili peppers' i was hoping for flea on bass. how long has satch been bald? he dont have cancer does he?

i guess haggars ok for what they wanna do. "damn yankees" anyone?

stlrtruck
04-10-2009, 07:51 AM
when i read 'red hot chili peppers' i was hoping for flea on bass. how long has satch been bald? he dont have cancer does he?

i guess haggars ok for what they wanna do. "damn yankees" anyone?

Satch has been bold for about 5 years now.

Preacher
04-11-2009, 03:20 AM
Wow... I gotta admit. The quality of music is pretty dang good. I have always liked Sammy. I think this is sounds pretty dang good all put together.

Flea on bass... would have been hilarious.