PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson season recap

Suitanim
01-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Vs. the Steelers.

13 catches for 207, or a game average of 4 catches for 69 yards, and, NO TD'S!

Not much to talk about, really...

Ambridge
01-09-2006, 09:48 AM
http://www.fathead.com/fatheadsweb/images/nfl/tv_chad.jpg
"But, I'm still a Fathead".

Steel - X
01-09-2006, 09:49 AM
Was he crying on the sidelines towards the end of the game.

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 11:37 AM
I think all the hot dogs he ate before the game while he was tailgating may have hindered his performance. What a clown. Eating hot dogs, drinking beer and hanging out with loser bungle fans before kick off.

CASTEEL
01-09-2006, 01:04 PM
I think all the hot dogs he ate before the game while he was tailgating may have hindered his performance. What a clown. Eating hot dogs, drinking beer and hanging out with loser bungle fans before kick off.

Oh come on... do you really think he was eating hot dogs and drinking beer before the football game?

I thought that was a pretty cool thing he did, going around the parking lot and thanking the fans for being fans.....

danman0011
01-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh come on... do you really think he was eating hot dogs and drinking beer before the football game?

I thought that was a pretty cool thing he did, going around the parking lot and thanking the fans for being fans.....

CASTEEL, Thank you for understanding what this guy is all about. He is truly a good-natured, hard-working, emotional player who cares a great deal for his teammates and the city he plays for. I will be the first to admit that he can be at times immature, but his heart and intentions are in the right place.

And once again, congrats on the victory and good luck against Indy... I believe a little luck might be necessary next week.

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 03:15 PM

Just givng Chad a hard time. I know he is a good player and great for the game.

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Guess he has to mark yes

IKE TAYLOR

YES NO
X

OWNED

Grey
01-09-2006, 05:36 PM
CHe is truly a good-natured, hard-working, emotional player who cares a great deal for his teammates and the city he plays for. I will be the first to admit that he can be at times immature, but his heart and intentions are in the right place.

I understand your point about Chad; I think most of his antics are tongue-in-cheek, and I agree that he plays hard, BUT, he needs to learn that if he really "cares a great deal for his teammates and the city he plays for," then he would keep his mouth shut. Nothing will fire up a team more than someone acting like CJ at their expense, and that's the LAST thing that the Bungles need.

Here we go.
Grey

Grey
01-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Just givng Chad a hard time. I know he is a good player and great for the game.

I agree that he is a good player, but is he really great for the game? IMHO, he takes away from the game itself. I feel that a receiver like Marvin Harrison, or Hines is great for the game.

Here we go.
Grey

CantStop85
01-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Guess he has to mark yes

IKE TAYLOR

YES NO
X

OWNED
If only the bengals fans cared about that list half as much as you guys do...

All that matters is this:

WON THE GAME

YES NO
X

You won the game, so you can check it this time...but just this once. :boxing:

Grey
01-10-2006, 11:57 AM
If only the bengals fans cared about that list half as much as you guys do...

All that matters is this:

WON THE GAME

YES NO
X

You won the game, so you can check it this time...but just this once. :boxing:

Twice. :yeehaw:

Here we go.
Grey

figg
01-10-2006, 06:16 PM
http://stillustronic.com/Chad.gif

Justin Otstott
01-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Looked like to me the Bengals thought they were the Eagles from last year...Chad may be a good WR but he is also one of the biggest babies in the NFL!!!

CantStop85
01-11-2006, 09:05 PM
Looked like to me the Bengals thought they were the Eagles from last year...Chad may be a good WR but he is also one of the biggest babies in the NFL!!!
Nah, not a baby...just a big kid. :bouncy: