PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark on NFL radio yesterday

stillers4me
04-14-2009, 05:28 AM
I caught about 3/4's of Ryan Clark's interview yesterday. What a character!

They asked him what he thought about the new NFL rules and he said that the first thing he did was contact his financial advisor about setting aside some money to help him through the weeks he won't be getting paid because he doesn't plan to change a thing about how he plays! :applaudit: "Do you really think Hines Ward is going to stop being Hines Ward?' :applaudit:

He also had the them cracking up when he said, "Did you ever notice that there are always rule changes whenever a Patriot gets hurt or a Steeler hits someone?" :rofl:

lilyoder6
04-14-2009, 09:29 AM
thats some quality shit...

good job clark

devilsdancefloor
04-14-2009, 09:49 AM
he will be fined for his comments, but as we all know he makes very valid points!

tony hipchest
04-14-2009, 05:42 PM
im glad you posted this. it saved me from doing it. :chuckle:

clark is a great interview. great personality. he praised james harrison for his intense work ethic, and showing the young guys the ropes when he had every right not to attend the non mandatory work outs.

never once did he seem jealous or even show a "i cant wait to get my slice of the pie" attitude.

he said byron lefwich is definitely a starter in this league and praised him as a great qb.

he talked about lefty playing eli manning on the scout team and throwing a 50 yard lazer on a rope to sweed, buzzing by clarks (who was in coverage) ear.

he had to go explain to his coaches that it wasnt fair and not his fault for giving up the play. "eli cant make that throw".

he recommended the recievers in tampa bring their padded gloves.

he said he doesnt even look at the titans game as a revenge. revenge was served by the sb win. :tt02:

TheWarDen86
04-14-2009, 05:45 PM
I caught about 3/4's of Ryan Clark's interview yesterday. What a character!

They asked him what he thought about the new NFL rules and he said that the first thing he did was contact his financial advisor about setting aside some money to help him through the weeks he won't be getting paid because he doesn't plan to change a thing about how he plays! :applaudit: "Do you really think Hines Ward is going to stop being Hines Ward?' :applaudit:

He also had the them cracking up when he said, "Did you ever notice that there are always rule changes whenever a Patriot gets hurt or a Steeler hits someone?" :rofl:

NICE! :applaudit: :drink: :tt02: