PDA

View Full Version : My final mock draft this year

Dylan
04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
i have had a different number of players who the steelers would take with their first round pick. but after talking to people i am very pleased with the one i am typing now

1. Alex Mack-C-CAL
2. Fili Moala-DT-USC
3. Mike Mickens-CB-Cincinatti
4. Gerald Cadogan-OT-PSU ( i think they might trade up for him)
5a. Kyle Moore-DE-USC
5b. Joe Burnett-CB-UCF
6. Louis Vazquez-OG-Texas Tech
7a. Sammie Stroughter-WR/KR/PR-Oregon State
7b. Ra'Shon Harris-DT-Oregon

my sleeper is Stroughter

Steelman16
04-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Sammie Stroughter-WR/KR/PR-Oregon State

Watched him play several times against the UW Huskies. Great player!

Aussie_steeler
04-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Love it. I would have 6 of those guys in my final mock at this very point.

Swap a FS somewhere into the 5th and I think it is nearly perfect.

SunshineMan21
04-15-2009, 12:11 AM
I like the draft, but do you really think Mickens lasts until the end of the third?

Dylan
04-15-2009, 08:14 AM
I like the draft, but do you really think Mickens lasts until the end of the third?

yes i do since he was injured this year. he had a torn meniscus, so i think he will drop

triphahn
04-15-2009, 12:11 PM
I would love to see Frank Summers in there maybe with one of the extra picks.

Dylan
04-15-2009, 05:12 PM
I would love to see Frank Summers in there maybe with one of the extra picks.

i know everyone likes him, but why waste a pick on an rb when we have parker moore and getting mendenhall back, also russell as our big back...i just dont see a need for a rb

DACEB
04-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Summers would be competing for the h-back/FB role with Davis.

Dylan
04-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Summers would be competing for the h-back/FB role with Davis.

hasnt mchugh pretty much claimed the fb position

DGRUBBS
04-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Ok people. I'm new to this website and I dont want to sound stupid, but I'l risk it:laughing:

What is the defensive Line is not as big as a concern as we all seem to think it is.

And These three players fall, would anyone be outraged with this draft.

1. Alex Mack(CENTER)
2. Duke Robinson(GAURD)
3. Phil Loadholt(TACKLE)

Or am I an idiot?

DGRUBBS
04-18-2009, 08:39 PM
i know everyone likes him, but why waste a pick on an rb when we have parker moore and getting mendenhall back, also russell as our big back...i just dont see a need for a rb

We no longer have that big back Russell. We cut him two days ago when we re-signed Batch and CIncinatti claimed him off waivers yesterday.

Dylan
04-18-2009, 10:04 PM
Ok people. I'm new to this website and I dont want to sound stupid, but I'l risk it:laughing:

What is the defensive Line is not as big as a concern as we all seem to think it is.

And These three players fall, would anyone be outraged with this draft.

1. Alex Mack(CENTER)
2. Duke Robinson(GAURD)
3. Phil Loadholt(TACKLE)

Or am I an idiot?

if that happened that would be a great draft...but mack will be an early to mid second and loadholt is considered a mid to late 2nd, so i doubt it will happen

Dylan
04-18-2009, 10:05 PM
We no longer have that big back Russell. We cut him two days ago when we re-signed Batch and CIncinatti claimed him off waivers yesterday.

yea when i posted about not really seeing a need for summers we still had russell, but now that we dont have russell i can see us taken summers maybe