PDA

View Full Version : Homeland Security Warns of Rise in Right-Wing Extremism

BrandonCarr39
04-15-2009, 01:02 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/14/homeland-security-warns-rise-right-wing-extremism/

An intelligence assessment released to law enforcement last week claims news of recession, the election of an African American president, rumors of new gun restrictions and the inability of veterans to reintegrate create fertile ground for radicalizing and recruiting right-wing extremists.

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement agencies that recent news is helping "right-wing extremist groups" recruit new members and could lead to violence, and warns about the possible recruitment and radicalization of returning veterans.

The report, issued last week, is part of an ongoing review of extremists on both ends of the political spectrum.

The latest assessment by DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis found no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but right-wing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on fears about the recession and the election of the first African American president. The office called them "unique drivers for right-wing radicalization and recruitment."

"Right-wing extremists have capitalized on the election of the first African American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new members, mobilize existing supporters and broaden their scope and appeal through propaganda, but they have not yet turned to attack planning," the assessment reads.

"The current economic and political climate has some similarities to the 1990s when right-wing extremism experienced a resurgence fueled largely by an economic recession, criticism about the outsourcing of jobs and the perceived threat to U.S. power and sovereignty by other foreign powers.," it continues.

The report also suggests that returning veterans are attractive recruits for right-wing groups looking for "combat skills and experience" so as to boost their "violent capabilities." It adds that new restrictions on gun ownership and the difficulty of veterans to reintegrate into their communities "could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks."

"Proposed imposition of firearms restrictions and weapons bans likely would attract new members into the ranks of right-wing extremist groups ... The high volume of purchases and stockpiling of weapons and ammunition by right-wing extremists in anticipation of restrictions and bans in some parts of the country continue to be a primary concern to law enforcement," the report says.

The assessment notes that right-wing recruitment grew in the 1990s but subsided after increased scrutiny by the government following the 1995 Oklahoma City bombings.

It does state that in 2009 "threats from white supremacist and violent antigovernment groups ... have been largely rhetorical and have not indicated plans to carry out violent acts."

"Nevertheless, the consequences of a prolonged economic downturn-including real estate foreclosures, unemployment, and an inability to obtain credit-could create a fertile recruiting environment for right-wing extremists and even result in confrontations between such groups and government authorities similar to those in the past," reads a key finding in the assessment.

DHS spokeswoman Sara Kuban said the April 7 assessment is one in an ongoing series published by DHS "to facilitate a greater understanding of radicalization in the United States."

"DHS has no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but right-wing extremists may be gaining new recruitments by playing on their fears about several emerging issues," Kuban said.

But some critics have said the DHS is equating conservative views to right-wing terrorism, but a DHS official countered that earlier this year, the department issued a mirror intelligence assessment of left-wing extremist groups.

"This is the job of DHS, to assess what is happening in this country, with regard to homegrown terrorism, and determine whether it's an actual threat or not, and that's what these assessments do. This is nothing unusual. These assessments are done all the time. This is about awareness," the official told FOX News on Monday.

FOX News has obtained a copy of the assessment, dated Jan. 26 and titled "Left-wing Extremists Likely to Increase Use of Cyberattacks Over the Coming Decade." It concentrates largely on the technical savvy of left-wing extremists and not bloodshed.

"The perception that cyberattacks are non-violent aligns well with ideological beliefs, strategic objectives and tactics of many left-wing extremists," the earlier report reads. "The increasing reliance of commercial business and other enterprises on cyber technologies, including interconnected networks and remote access, creates new and expanding vulnerabilities that technically savvy left-wing extremists will exploit."

The report specifically mentions "eco-terrorist" Earth Liberation Front, which has been accused of firebombing construction sites, logging companies, car dealerships and food science labs. The report notes that left-wing extremists prefer economic damage on businesses to get the message across.

"Their no-harm doctrine includes claiming to ensure the safety of humans, animals and the environment even as they attack businesses and associated operations," the report reads. " Direct actions range from animal releases, property theft, vandalism and cyber attacks, all of which extremists regard as non-violent, to bombings and arson."

The assessment says it "focuses on the more prominent leftwing groups within the animal rights, environmental, and anarchist extremist movements that promote or have conducted criminal or terrorist activities."

Fire Haley
04-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Basically, the warning is that if you are a Christian, conservative, against abortion, or just an American that supports the Constitution, then you might be a terrorist.

MACH1
04-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Maybe they should sit down and talk over a cup of tea.

Homeland Security is keeping a close watch on the Tea Party's too.

devilsdancefloor
04-15-2009, 01:21 PM
http://img06.picoodle.com/img/img06/3/4/15/gumby12001/f_dukesm_5e4caf5.jpg

on the look out for these vets :wink02:

yes it is the vast right wing agenda ... i dont get it ..

GBMelBlount
04-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Basically, the warning is that if you are a Christian, conservative, against abortion, or just an American that supports the Constitution, then you might be a terrorist.

Just like our founding fathers were....

xfl2001fan
04-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Sweet, then I'm a terrorist...and the Army let's me play with big guns (MK-19, M2, M240B) at least once a year!!!

fansince'76
04-15-2009, 01:32 PM
The latest assessment by DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis found no specific information that domestic right-wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence, but right-wing extremists may be gaining new recruits by playing on fears about the recession and the election of the first African American president. The office called them "unique drivers for right-wing radicalization and recruitment."

"Right-wing extremists have capitalized on the election of the first African American president, and are focusing their efforts to recruit new members, mobilize existing supporters and broaden their scope and appeal through propaganda, but they have not yet turned to attack planning," the assessment reads.

The report also suggests that returning veterans are attractive recruits for right-wing groups looking for "combat skills and experience" so as to boost their "violent capabilities." It adds that new restrictions on gun ownership and the difficulty of veterans to reintegrate into their communities "could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks."

"The perception that cyberattacks are non-violent aligns well with ideological beliefs, strategic objectives and tactics of many left-wing extremists," the earlier report reads. "The increasing reliance of commercial business and other enterprises on cyber technologies, including interconnected networks and remote access, creates new and expanding vulnerabilities that technically savvy left-wing extremists will exploit."

The report specifically mentions "eco-terrorist" Earth Liberation Front, which has been accused of firebombing construction sites, logging companies, car dealerships and food science labs. The report notes that left-wing extremists prefer economic damage on businesses to get the message across.

"Their no-harm doctrine includes claiming to ensure the safety of humans, animals and the environment even as they attack businesses and associated operations," the report reads."

Translation: radical left-wing extremists are nonviolent, sophisticated, intelligent and sensitive as opposed to their racist, bloodthirsty, maladjusted, uneducated, knuckle-dragging right-wing extremist counterparts. About the only thing missing in these "analyses" are the inevitable assertions of right-wingers' "bitterness" and their need to "cling to religion." :coffee:

xfl2001fan
04-15-2009, 01:38 PM
What kills me is this:

The latest assessment by DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis found no specific information

Then why pull out this report? Why write this article? Hmm, no evidence of a liberal leaning media at all...:doh:

revefsreleets
04-15-2009, 01:50 PM
This is going to be the slant that Obama ends up taking when he starts heavily restricting gun ownership...

The_WARDen
04-15-2009, 01:50 PM

see...now you get it! Now turn over your gun!

The_WARDen
04-15-2009, 01:51 PM
This is going to be the slant that Obama ends up taking when he starts heavily restricting gun ownership...

as well he should. Morons shouldn't have guns...especially ones that are married to their sisters.

Dino 6 Rings
04-15-2009, 01:54 PM
see...now you get it! Now turn over your gun!

MOLON LABE!

"Come And Get Them!"

revefsreleets
04-15-2009, 01:54 PM
If you take away the LEGAL guns from those who LEGALLY own them, all that will be left will be ILLEGAL guns ILLEGALLY possessed by criminals.

Yeah. That's a solid plan Obama.

We've been down this road...right wing terrorists are no deadlier or more evil or bloodthirsty than left wing terrorists. Both are equally as misguided and dangerous...

Fire Haley
04-15-2009, 04:42 PM
Then why pull out this report? Why write this article?

To let you know that profiling is OK if you're a whitey.

Oh - and change "Tea Party" to "White Power Rally"

MasterOfPuppets
04-15-2009, 05:56 PM
If you take away the LEGAL guns from those who LEGALLY own them, all that will be left will be ILLEGAL guns ILLEGALLY possessed by criminals.

Yeah. That's a solid plan Obama.

We've been down this road...right wing terrorists are no deadlier or more evil or bloodthirsty than left wing terrorists. Both are equally as misguided and dangerous...tell that to the people who have been murdered over abortion. :wink02:

X-Terminator
04-15-2009, 06:07 PM
tell that to the people who have been murdered over abortion. :wink02:

And the loggers who have been killed/injured by spiked trees planted by ELF terrorists. Or the people who received mail bombs from the Unabomber :wink02:

Fact is, this should come as no surprise to anyone that extremists are looking to capitalize on this situation. I pretty much expected it the day Obama was elected and considering the economic situation, it's like lighting a match. And I still expect there to be a serious attempt on his life before his term is up, simply because we still have some people in this country who think it's 1840 and that blacks should be picking cotton, not holding the most powerful position in the world.

Preacher
04-15-2009, 06:10 PM
And the loggers who have been killed/injured by spiked trees planted by ELF terrorists. Or the people who received mail bombs from the Unabomber :wink02:

Fact is, this should come as no surprise to anyone that extremists are looking to capitalize on this situation. I pretty much expected it the day Obama was elected and considering the economic situation, it's like lighting a match. And I still expect there to be a serious attempt on his life before his term is up, simply because we still have some people in this country who think it's 1840 and that blacks should be picking cotton, not holding the most powerful position in the world.

It's not? No wonder I can't find anyone to replace the wheel on my buggy. ...All these new fangled contraptions called cars :mad:

Crushzilla
04-15-2009, 06:21 PM
MOLON LABE!

"Come And Get Them!"

If you were forced to turn over any firearms.... would you really kill everyone that came near you?

I always wonder when people have this response.

For my own safety.

Borski
04-15-2009, 06:54 PM
If you were forced to turn over any firearms.... would you really kill everyone that came near you?

For my own safety.

That a serious question?

Crushzilla
04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
That a serious question?

Of course not.

:hides secret recording device and runs away:

If only there were a sinister mustache smiley...

MACH1
04-15-2009, 08:06 PM
tell that to the people who have been murdered over abortion. :wink02:

Or all the people who fell on their knifes repeatedly.

tony hipchest
04-15-2009, 09:38 PM
its not a new concept that the fear mongering will have an adverse effect. just look at the rage incited at the palin rallies.

this clip is pretty much related. you guys will LOVE this! :chuckle: ( really i doubt many will watch it in its entirety.)

anyways, this segment was pretty much spurned by the 3 officers killed in pgh.

oBIpfAl8cpI&feature=related

i do get a sense of the fear mongering and "panic" in the articles i read (especially those that are trying to create the news as opposed to just reporting it).

"this could happen....", "this may happen...." :blah:

Dino 6 Rings
04-16-2009, 12:22 PM

For my own safety.

"forced"

That in itself answers your question.

revefsreleets
04-16-2009, 01:22 PM
I can't believe I'm going to do this, but I am. Michael Moore was DEAD ON in "Bowling for Columbine" when he asserted that the real reason we have so many gun deaths in the US is fear. We create a culture of fear that manifests itself in the form of a hyper-violent culture.

There are other countries that have just as many guns per capita as the US. Hell, Canadians are gun nuts! But they have very few gun deaths each year compared to us. The US has far and away the highest percentage of gun violence. So gun ownership is NOT the issue. It's our culture of fear.

stlrtruck
04-16-2009, 01:29 PM
its not a new concept that the fear mongering will have an adverse effect. just look at the rage incited at the palin rallies.

this clip is pretty much related. you guys will LOVE this! :chuckle: ( really i doubt many will watch it in its entirety.)

anyways, this segment was pretty much spurned by the 3 officers killed in pgh.

oBIpfAl8cpI&feature=related

i do get a sense of the fear mongering and "panic" in the articles i read (especially those that are trying to create the news as opposed to just reporting it).

"this could happen....", "this may happen...." :blah:

Just for you, I watched the entire video :flap:

But both sides (of the media) have their own brand of fear mongering and "panic" and it's been way too long since anyone has honestly reported the news instead of creating it.

Hearing Glen Beck's response is just as idiotic. It seems that no one really wants to provide news but instead mass hysteria.

Vincent
04-16-2009, 05:43 PM

democrats are terrorists.

steelwall
04-17-2009, 05:40 AM

Just like our founding fathers were....

Man I knew they were terrorists......

Beware people run....hide.... if there is a republican or vet near you be sure to frisk him for a bomb strapped to him.

PisnNapalm
04-17-2009, 09:34 AM
I am a right-wing extremist.

I attended the Philadelphia Tax Day Tea Party.

I don't think my views are extreme. I tend toward conservative thinking and views, but I would not call myself extreme.

I am a working man who is pissed off at all the debt our country is racking up. I'm tired of the Federal Government pulling out the American Express Black Card and charging away our future.

steelwall
04-17-2009, 09:38 AM
I am a right-wing extremist.

I attended the Philadelphia Tax Day Tea Party.

I don't think my views are extreme. I tend toward conservative thinking and views, but I would not call myself extreme.

I am a working man who is pissed off at all the debt our country is racking up. I'm tired of the Federal Government pulling out the American Express Black Card and charging away our future.

:jawdrop: everyone..........run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

SteelCurtain7
04-17-2009, 09:47 AM
I guess I'm on the DHS hit list too. :D

That's alright. It's nice to be wanted. :p

MACH1
04-17-2009, 09:49 AM
I believe in the Constitution so that makes me one too.

steelwall
04-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Man we are truely doomed, with all these people that believe in our constitution and it's values...... The terrorist onslaught is near!!!!

Fire Haley
04-17-2009, 09:59 AM
"There are no Tea Parties. No one is protesting our beloved leader. The American people are behind Barack Hussein Obama 100%."

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZO5KHWCY484/R_o9n2BLMnI/AAAAAAAAAGY/kxrtVZg26QM/s320/bagdad_bob_large.gif

MACH1
04-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Man we are truely doomed, with all these people that believe in our constitution and it's values...... The terrorist onslaught is near!!!!

You such an extremist. :laughing: Don't do anything stupid like speaking out against the government. :wink02:

Fire Haley
04-17-2009, 10:11 AM
This day in U.S. Civil War History

April 17, 1861 - Virginia left the Union. Within the next 5 weeks Arkansas, Tennessee, and North Carolina seceded bringing the total of Confederate states to eleven.

Fire Haley
04-17-2009, 10:13 AM
Nope - no profiling here.

Veterans a Focus of FBI Extremist Probe

WASHINGTON -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation earlier this year launched a nationwide operation targeting white supremacists and "militia/sovereign-citizen extremist groups," including a focus on veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan, according to memos sent from bureau headquarters to field offices."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123992665198727459.html

steelwall
04-17-2009, 10:16 AM

WASHINGTON -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation earlier this year launched a nationwide operation targeting white supremacists and "militia/sovereign-citizen extremist groups," including a focus on veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan, according to memos sent from bureau headquarters to field offices."

Man I am fitting this profile more and more. (less the supremacy thing) Plus I'm in China now......Oh lordy.....

MACH1
04-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Man I am fitting this profile more and more. (less the supremacy thing) Plus I'm in China now......Oh lordy.....

That puts you at the top of the list. :chuckle:

steelwall
04-17-2009, 10:20 AM
That puts you at the top of the list. :chuckle:

:laughing: I want my terrorist most wanted deck of cards now with me as the ace of spades.

Fire Haley
04-17-2009, 10:33 AM
I hear buzzing

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/853/VRWCBlackHelicopters.jpg

KeiselPower99
04-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Absolute tyranny is coming I can sense it. Dont speak out against the Goevernment or you are a terrorist?? Wow where was this people when Bush was in office?? I guess only conservative minded people can be considered terrorists.

revefsreleets
04-17-2009, 11:50 AM
"There are no Tea Parties. No one is protesting our beloved leader. The American people are behind Barack Hussein Obama 100%."

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZO5KHWCY484/R_o9n2BLMnI/AAAAAAAAAGY/kxrtVZg26QM/s320/bagdad_bob_large.gif

Ah, Baghdad Bob...one of my favorite old standards...and a damned good use of it, too!

Dino 6 Rings
04-17-2009, 12:25 PM
LMAO at the Baghdad Bob picture. He totally should have gotten a talk show in the US.

Anyway...what the current Administration fails to understand is that the majority of the people serving in the US Armed Forces, are Right Wingers. Raised Republicans, the children of Vets, the children of Blue Collar workers, the children of people down on their luck who are trying to stand up for their country and stand up for what they believe is right. Which, if you've joined lately, its to fight against Terrorists and support the USA against its enemies.

Sure, I know, there are plenty of Democrats and even left leaning folks, in the US Armed Services, there are in every walk of life, but my point is that the Majority of Soldiers are Republicans or at least have Conservative Values at their core. Every election proves that as the Military votes Republican heavy every single time.

SO what this report is saying...in essence, is that if you're an extreme right winger, and oppose the Federal Government, the Feds will counter you with their Armed Forces, which is made up of right wingers....um...yeah...that's fcking Brilliant Thinking.

tony hipchest
04-17-2009, 12:37 PM
SO what this report is saying...in essence, is that if you're an extreme right winger, and oppose the Federal Government, the Feds will counter you with their Armed Forces, which is made up of right wingers....um...yeah...that's fcking Brilliant Thinking.no, what is fcing brilliant is your interperative narrative. :doh: you dont read much beyond the title in an article, huh. this says nothing like that.

it pretty much says the DOHS sent out a memo to law enforcement agentice telling them to keep their eyes and ears open, and stay on their toes.

they pretty much dont want a repeat of the kid killing 3 cops in Pgh, or worse a mcveigh style attack like in OKC.

paranoia will destroy ya.

JEFF4i
04-17-2009, 12:40 PM
"The report, issued last week, is part of an ongoing review of extremists on both ends of the political spectrum...

...but a DHS official countered that earlier this year, the department issued a mirror intelligence assessment of left-wing extremist groups..."

Yay for reading what benefits you the most and taking everything out of context. They said that the people were at an increased risk, not inevitable.

tony hipchest
04-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Yay for reading what benefits you the most and taking everything out of context. They said that the people were at an increased risk, not inevitable.appearantly somewhere in their it says the armed forces are going to start attacking republicans, and carpet bombing the next tax day teaparty style event/protest. :mg:

:hunch:

:shout:...PANIC!!!!

Dino 6 Rings
04-17-2009, 12:50 PM
no, what is fcing brilliant is your interperative narrative. :doh: you dont read much beyond the title in an article, huh. this says nothing like that.

it pretty much says the DOHS sent out a memo to law enforcement agentice telling them to keep their eyes and ears open, and stay on their toes.

they pretty much dont want a repeat of the kid killing 3 cops in Pgh, or worse a mcveigh style attack like in OKC.

Right because every VET is like McVeigh.

tony hipchest
04-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Right because every VET is like McVeigh.wow. you really didnt read the article. it implied nothing like that. :banging:

:mg: ...still cant find where the armed forces are gearing up for an attack. :toofunny:

:shout: PANIC!!!!

steelwall
04-17-2009, 01:05 PM
appearantly somewhere in their it says the armed forces are going to start attacking republicans, and carpet bombing the next tax day teaparty style event/protest. :mg:

:hunch:

:shout:...PANIC!!!!

Hey hey hey... don't go there. You know RNC chairman Michael Steele has called on republicans to send congress a "virtual tea bag" You wouldn't want one of those..:laughing: I don't care who you are thats some funny shyte:rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
04-17-2009, 01:12 PM
wow. you really didnt read the article. it implied nothing like that. :banging:

:mg: ...still cant find where the armed forces are gearing up for an attack. :toofunny:

:shout: PANIC!!!!

I read everything you put out there Tony and every Article. Then I read into it, and look at the broader picture and bigger implications of what the Federal Government is doing.

You can look at each individual issue and see nothing to worry about. I look at it all and see a very disturbing Pattern.

But go on, keep shouting from your lefty side of every single issue and fight every single thing mentioned by anyone with any type of conservative notion in this forum. You get off on it, its cool. I have two very good friends just like that and enjoy the debate.

revefsreleets
04-17-2009, 01:22 PM
If it was a single thing, it could be called a panic attack, or paranoia.

But Obama is rapidly producing a body of work that is highly questionable.

Now it's wiretaps (see my thread). Dude is caught lying. Red handed. There is no excuse, no spin, no way to talk his way out of it. He's caught.

What, if anything, can be believed from this guy? What is his agenda? Who knows what this guy is doing? Does HE even know?

It is NOT panic or paranoia to point out the almost constant stream of gaffe's, mistakes, flip-flops, Bush adaptations, etc, etc this guy is commiting.

He's becoming a caricature of himself right before our eyes, and the only thing more laughable than this guys pure amateurism is the lemmings who continually and blindly follow this pied-piper right down into the sewer...

Dino 6 Rings
04-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Top Dem demands hows, whys of 'extremism' report

The top House Democrat overseeing the Department of Homeland Security is demanding that officials there explain how and why they wrote and released a controversial report identfying veterans as potential terrorist threats.

Rep. Bennie G. Thompson of Mississippi, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said in a letter to DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano that he was "dumbfounded" such a report would be issued.

"This report appears to raise significant issues involving the privacy and civil liberties of many Americans including war veterans," Mr. Thompson said in the letter sent Tuesday.

"As I am certain you agree, freedom of association and freedom of speech are guaranteed to all Americans whether a person's beliefs, whatever their political orientation, are 'extremist' or not," Mr. Thompson said.

The report "blurred the line," and Mr. Thompson said he is "disappointed and surprised that the department would allow this report to be disseminated" to law enforcement officials nationwide.

Also Wednesday, Ms. Napolitano issued a statement standing by the report, which she had personally reviewed before it was issued. She insisted that DHS would never investigate based on political ideology and agreed to meet the head of the American Legion, who already had expressed anger over the report.

The Washington Times reported Tuesday that the department's Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) released a report titled "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" on April 7. It identified as potential terrorist threats people who collect guns, veterans, supporters of border control, and pro-life advocates.

"I am particularly struck by the report's conclusion which states that I&A 'will be working with its state and local partners over the next several months to ascertain with greater regional specificity the rise in rightwing extremist activity in the United States with a particular emphasis on the political, economic, and social facors that drive rightwing extremist radicalization,' " Mr. Thompson said, demanding to know what types of activities DHS had planned for "the next several months."

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/16/the-top-house-democrat-overseeing-the-department-o/

Dino 6 Rings
04-24-2009, 11:44 AM
I've been on the lookout.

Every Sunday I drive by all the Churches in my town and write down plate numbers, then I go to the VFW and take names while pretending to be "one of the guys" then I Go to the local Catholic Hospital and make sure to note all the Doctors who refuse to peform abortions, how dare they, then I like to go to the Gun Shops, and take note of all the Extemists buying ammo. Sometimes I even hang out in Walmart and see who is buying the Guns and Ammo mags too.

Just Doing my part.

MACH1
04-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I've been on the lookout.

Every Sunday I drive by all the Churches in my town and write down plate numbers, then I go to the VFW and take names while pretending to be "one of the guys" then I Go to the local Catholic Hospital and make sure to note all the Doctors who refuse to peform abortions, how dare they, then I like to go to the Gun Shops, and take note of all the Extemists buying ammo. Sometimes I even hang out in Walmart and see who is buying the Guns and Ammo mags too.

Just Doing my part.

Thats to much work, what I do is once a week drive down to the local gun club range and get plate #'s. Once in a while you get lucky, they're having gun safety or hunter education classes. Catch em when their young!

Dino 6 Rings
04-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Thats to much work, what I do is once a week drive down to the local gun club range and get plate #'s. Once in a while you get lucky, they're having gun safety or hunter education classes. Catch em when their young!

I would do that, but I do live in Arkansas, and the Gun Range is really just a spot out in the woods way out near a park and that would be so risky. Them good ole boys tend to be real suspicious of us Anti-Extremist Guys.

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 11:59 AM
no, what is fcing brilliant is your interperative narrative. :doh: you dont read much beyond the title in an article, huh. this says nothing like that.

Paranoia will destroy ya.
Paranoia will destroy ya!
Paranoia will destroy ya?

What is this article if not completely biased paranoia...induced by the Deparment of (supposed) Homeland Security.

I don't want the repeat of the kid killing 3 cops...so I bring back corporal punishment...I allow teachers (and parents) to whip their kids asses so that they learn to respect their elders and grow up to be far better citizens than this "lot" of "Generation X" that we have going on.

Timothy McVeigh did nothing that any 18 year old with a credit card and a computer couldn't do. Look up how to make the bomb, rent the fan, purchase the fertilizer, and poof.

This memo published was complete bullshit. Plain and simple. (I'm not blaming Obama for this, or the Left, Liberals in general...I'm blaming whomever is running DoHS...period.)

If the person who created this memo...and the person who approved it's distribution happens to fit into one of those categories...I wouldn't be surprised, but I won't go so far as to blame anyone else who fits into those categories.

The person who typed it and the person who approved the distribution need to be removed from their jobs because they are a threat to national security. (Look, I just used the same tactic against them that used against vets.)

MACH1
04-24-2009, 12:30 PM
I would do that, but I do live in Arkansas, and the Gun Range is really just a spot out in the woods way out near a park and that would be so risky. Them good ole boys tend to be real suspicious of us Anti-Extremist Guys.

I live in Idaho and its the same way here, but there is a club range mostly for trap, skeet shooting. You can target shoot there too, but why pay for a membership when I can basically go out in my backyard and shoot. Plus, as you say its a little safer. :chuckle:

MACH1
04-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Paranoia will destroy ya.
Paranoia will destroy ya!
Paranoia will destroy ya?

What is this article if not completely biased paranoia...induced by the Deparment of (supposed) Homeland Security.

I don't want the repeat of the kid killing 3 cops...so I bring back corporal punishment...I allow teachers (and parents) to whip their kids asses so that they learn to respect their elders and grow up to be far better citizens than this "lot" of "Generation X" that we have going on.

Timothy McVeigh did nothing that any 18 year old with a credit card and a computer couldn't do. Look up how to make the bomb, rent the fan, purchase the fertilizer, and poof.

This memo published was complete bullshit. Plain and simple. (I'm not blaming Obama for this, or the Left, Liberals in general...I'm blaming whomever is running DoHS...period.)

If the person who created this memo...and the person who approved it's distribution happens to fit into one of those categories...I wouldn't be surprised, but I won't go so far as to blame anyone else who fits into those categories.

The person who typed it and the person who approved the distribution need to be removed from their jobs because they are a threat to national security. (Look, I just used the same tactic against them that used against vets.)

Don't forget that the Vets are are on that list too. :doh:

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Don't forget that the Vets are are on that list too. :doh:

I'm more than aware. I haven't read the memo itself...but wasn't part of the plan to keep all combat vets overseas until they could be "properly cleared" to come home? I heard about that from my coworkers (and since I work for the Army as a Civilian, there was a "bit" of an uproar.)

Because of the 100,000's of combat vets in the last 20 years, we have 1 Timothy McVeigh (less than 1% of 1% of the Vet population) who is doing something stupid...as opposed to the number of children who (since then) have shot up their schools and themselves.

:banging:

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 02:35 PM

"We're not doing an investigation into the military, we're not looking at former military members," he said.

ORLY?

The FBI documents show the bureau was working with investigators inside the nation's uniformed services "in an effort to identify those current or former soldiers who pose a domestic terrorism threat."

Which is it now? Either you are or you are not.

Dino 6 Rings
04-24-2009, 06:14 PM
Don't forget, there was a lot of Rumors about McVeigh working with a Mid Eastern Terrorist that the FBI called John Doe #2.

Funny how that doesn't fit this mold of "crazy Veteran Bomber!"

Dino 6 Rings
04-24-2009, 06:16 PM
I got to run right now, Rumor is a bunch of Crazed Gun Owning Southern Bible Thumping Lunatics are having a Soccer Game tonight down near the Local Church across from the VFW!

Sound like Enemies of the State to me!

I'll show them!

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 06:19 PM
I got to run right now, Rumor is a bunch of Crazed Gun Owning Southern Bible Thumping Lunatics are having a Soccer Game tonight down near the Local Church across from the VFW!

Sound like Enemies of the State to me!

I'll show them!

If it had been a football game, it could very well be a family reunion for my wife's family. If you see a middle aged women with short wavy hair (just below the ears...) wait...my wife might read this. Nevermind, no shots at the 5'3...err...gotta run. :flap:

SCSTILLER
04-25-2009, 08:26 AM
I belong to the VFW and the American Legion and I am a vet, crap! Looks like I am threat, now I know what that guy with the camera was doing out in front of my condo taking pictures. He said he was a real estate agent, but wait, I am not selling my condo. It is all coming together now. Sorry, have run, must go down to the legion for my saturday morning breakfast and warn the local militants that they are on to us! :nervous:

Dino 6 Rings
04-25-2009, 07:49 PM
If it had been a football game, it could very well be a family reunion for my wife's family. If you see a middle aged women with short wavy hair (just below the ears...) wait...my wife might read this. Nevermind, no shots at the 5'3...err...gotta run. :flap:

What a nightmare, I show up, and they Good Ole boys are out in full force, walking around, shaking hands, being all friendly and what not, showing me southern hospitality, I'll have none of that! I knew what they were up to, and it didn't take long...the soccer game started, and wouldn't you know, the little Spanish girl on the team with almost all white girls, well she has the nerve to Score a Goal! And what happened? Everyone Cheered! I know for a fact they are racist extremist physcho killers, why would they cheer?

I'm going to a spagetti dinner for a charity next week, with Pies and a Youth Run to raise money for a local cause, I'm sure I'll be able to weed out some good ole fashion Radical Veteran Home Grown Terrorists from that group. Especially since part of the race goes right through a Baptist Church. I'm sure I'll find extremism there. If not, at least I'll get a piece of good ole fashion home made American Apple Pie out of the deal.

This fighting Terrorism thing is tough work!

xfl2001fan
04-25-2009, 08:33 PM
This fighting Terrorism thing is tough work!

Well, someone's got to do it...and I'm too busy making babies.

Dino 6 Rings
04-27-2009, 12:38 PM
Well I did my part to fight off Terror again yesterday. I went to the local Lowes and bought myself a new John Deer Riding Mower. I figure this will bring all my neighbors out to talk about my mower, and they'll be more open to accepting me into their "crew" now that they know I'm all Americana!

I'm sure that they will start letting me into their super secret evil right wing plans for Terror very soon. Once I get the John Deer hat, I'll wear it to the local Walmart too, just to start up conversations with some of those Right Wing Radicals that believe in buying American Prodcuts. Darn Bigots and Radicals, I'll show them.

xfl2001fan
04-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Well I did my part to fight off Terror again yesterday. I went to the local Lowes and bought myself a new John Deer Riding Mower. I figure this will bring all my neighbors out to talk about my mower, and they'll be more open to accepting me into their "crew" now that they know I'm all Americana!

I'm sure that they will start letting me into their super secret evil right wing plans for Terror very soon. Once I get the John Deer hat, I'll wear it to the local Walmart too, just to start up conversations with some of those Right Wing Radicals that believe in buying American Prodcuts. Darn Bigots and Radicals, I'll show them.

What kind of grills are they using? I might be able to help do my part if I start doing more BBQs and such. I've got a great fire pit for a bonfire as well, but I haven't got the right setup for it to cook from the fire pit. I figure if a bonfire in the middle of the dark doesn't bring them running, nothing will.

Dino 6 Rings
04-27-2009, 12:57 PM
What kind of grills are they using? I might be able to help do my part if I start doing more BBQs and such. I've got a great fire pit for a bonfire as well, but I haven't got the right setup for it to cook from the fire pit. I figure if a bonfire in the middle of the dark doesn't bring them running, nothing will.

Weber grills seem to be the most popular. But I'd suggest a Pig Roast. Right Wing Radicals love Pig Roasts and Beer in coolers. Plus, Cooking Pig will keep the Moslims away since we aren't concerned with them anymore, that's a good thing.

Yep, a Pig Roast in a big pit, with some burgers and dogs on a Weber Grill, and then maybe have some Miller/Coors/Bud and Busch beer in coolers or Large Steel Buckets full of ice. That'll bring em for sure.

xfl2001fan
04-27-2009, 01:06 PM
Weber grills seem to be the most popular. But I'd suggest a Pig Roast. Right Wing Radicals love Pig Roasts and Beer in coolers. Plus, Cooking Pig will keep the Moslims away since we aren't concerned with them anymore, that's a good thing.

Yep, a Pig Roast in a big pit, with some burgers and dogs on a Weber Grill, and then maybe have some Miller/Coors/Bud and Busch beer in coolers or Large Steel Buckets full of ice. That'll bring em for sure.

Well, it'll have to be a BYOB, because neither the wife nor I consume alcoholic beverages. I'll have to get some of that Rootbeer that comes in the glass beerbottle like setup and hope it passes muster. Pig Roast...that might be able to be pulled off.

SteelCurtain7
04-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Dino, you crack me up. :rofl:

Oops. I guess I just outed myself as a right-wing, Bible-believing fanatic. :p

xfl2001fan
04-27-2009, 05:39 PM

DOG PILE ON STEELCURTAIN7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dino 6 Rings
04-27-2009, 05:39 PM

Oh I got you pegged now. Gonna right down your IP address and sent it to the Feds, you right wing radicals are in trouble!

Dino 6 Rings
04-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Terror update.

I noticed a huge terror event this weekend that went little reported in the news. Apparently, a bunch of Right Wing Extremists were gathered at an event in Alabama. One of the people participating in the event ran his car at 200mphs into a wall that was the only protection from a crowd of fellow Terror Suspects.

This place was called Talladega Motor Speedway, which has got to be code for "terror training camp and suicide car driving" I'll be monitoring these "events" more closely now to try and weed out these horrible Right Wing Extremists and do my part to keep America Safe.

JEFF4i
04-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Terror update.

I noticed a huge terror event this weekend that went little reported in the news. Apparently, a bunch of Right Wing Extremists were gathered at an event in Alabama. One of the people participating in the event ran his car at 200mphs into a wall that was the only protection from a crowd of fellow Terror Suspects.

This place was called Talladega Motor Speedway, which has got to be code for "terror training camp and suicide car driving" I'll be monitoring these "events" more closely now to try and weed out these horrible Right Wing Extremists and do my part to keep America Safe.

You meet Southern boys and you can understand how a shiny silver thing going around in circles could keep their attention for hours. :wink02:

I'm more afraid of Tony, one day he's going to explode, and who knows what the radius will be?

Dino 6 Rings
04-29-2009, 11:06 AM
You meet Southern boys and you can understand how a shiny silver thing going around in circles could keep their attention for hours. :wink02:

I'm more afraid of Tony, one day he's going to explode, and who knows what the radius will be?

They don't have to be from the South to be an extemist. They just need to love god, love guns, hate abortion, be Veterans, and complain about taxes. Watch out for those folks!

Tony's a liberal, he's as safe as a butterfly.

JEFF4i
04-29-2009, 12:27 PM
They don't have to be from the South to be an extemist. They just need to love god, love guns, hate abortion, be Veterans, and complain about taxes. Watch out for those folks!

Tony's a liberal, he's as safe as a butterfly.

I must be all over the place! Love guns, don't love god (sorry, raised Catholic, went all heretic like, mind, not atheist), hate abortion, love Veterans (family is packed full of em, anyone willing to get shot at for us, the US deserves a beer on me...y'know...not literally..on me...anyway).

*shrug* :D

Dino 6 Rings
04-29-2009, 01:40 PM
I must be all over the place! Love guns, don't love god (sorry, raised Catholic, went all heretic like, mind, not atheist), hate abortion, love Veterans (family is packed full of em, anyone willing to get shot at for us, the US deserves a beer on me...y'know...not literally..on me...anyway).

*shrug* :D

Well I will have to trace your IP address because clearly you are a Radical Right Winger. You've outted yourself with the "Love guns" and "hate abortion" Classic right wing radical stuff there.

MACH1
04-29-2009, 02:19 PM
My son has a cub scouts meeting tonight, I'll be taking names.

Dino 6 Rings
04-29-2009, 05:13 PM
My son has a cub scouts meeting tonight, I'll be taking names.

That's a great idea, hadn't thought of that.

MACH1
05-05-2009, 11:47 AM
http://giovanniworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/badguyobama.jpg

Dino 6 Rings
05-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Well I know which one of those guys I want on my side when the Zombies attack.

The one with the Gun.

Dino 6 Rings
05-06-2009, 12:43 PM
Last night, at my daughter's soccer game, I had to be a cooler between these two right wing extremists that were about to fight.

They were parents of some of the girls playing and they were in each others face. Typical of the Right Wingers to want to fight one another first and in front of children too.

Anyway, I cooled the situation down with my slick style and all was well. But I took both their plate numbers down and turned them into the Department of Homeland Security, just to be on the safe side. After all, they were both white guys, in their late 30s, both with ball caps on, one with a beard of all things, and both used the name of "Jesus" and "Christ" during their argument. I knew they were trouble right from the get go.

MACH1
05-06-2009, 01:08 PM
The scouts did a Johny Horizon day clean up along the highway last Saturday. I got all the leaders names and numbers now!

Dino 6 Rings
05-07-2009, 08:18 AM
The scouts did a Johny Horizon day clean up along the highway last Saturday. I got all the leaders names and numbers now!

Great Work Mach!

Excellent, together, we can thwart all the extreme efforts of these "right wingers".

Dino 6 Rings
05-08-2009, 12:20 PM
HA HA! Busted you dirty Right Winger!

Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker
'Don't Tread on Me' puts driver in 'watch' category in DHS report

A Louisiana driver was stopped and detained for having a "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker on his vehicle and warned by a police officer about the "subversive" message it sent, according to the driver's relative.

The situation developed in the small town of Ball, La., where a receptionist at the police department told WND she knew nothing about the traffic stop, during which the "suspect" was investigated for "extremist" activities, the relative said.

It followed by only a few weeks the release of a Department of Homeland Security report, "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment", which prompted outrage from legislators and a campaign calling for the resignation of DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano.

The report, which cites individuals who sport certain bumper stickers on their vehicles as suspect, was delivered to tens of thousands of local law enforcement officers across the nation.

WND is withholding the driver's name and the relative's name at their request.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=97374

revefsreleets
05-08-2009, 12:21 PM
I feel safer now, don't you?

MACH1
05-08-2009, 06:35 PM
I have a Ducks Unlimited banquet this weekend. Once again I'll be taking names and numbers.

tony hipchest
05-08-2009, 07:19 PM
you guys arent too good at this. youve totally ignored "swap meets".

:scratchchin: now the question is....

was that a tip or a diversion to throw you off the "trail"?

:chuckle:

MACH1
05-08-2009, 09:38 PM
you guys arent too good at this. youve totally ignored "swap meets".

:scratchchin: now the question is....

was that a tip or a diversion to throw you off the "trail"?

Flea market count? There's one of those going this weekend too.:chuckle:

steelwall
05-08-2009, 09:44 PM
"Don't tread on me" has a submersive message? I thought it was patriotic...uhhh ohhhh!!!! Their commin for me....

Edit: I also have the words "Don't tread on me" tatooed on my cheast.....OOOOHHH SNAPPPP!!!!

Dino 6 Rings
05-11-2009, 01:01 PM
"Don't tread on me" has a submersive message? I thought it was patriotic...uhhh ohhhh!!!! Their commin for me....

Edit: I also have the words "Don't tread on me" tatooed on my cheast.....OOOOHHH SNAPPPP!!!!

I think there is money set aside in the Stimulus plan for tattoo removal. I'm pretty sure you're "Don't Tread on Me" Tattoo would be considered "gang" ink, and you could apply to have the federal government pay (taxpayers pay) to have it removed to make you more socially acceptable.

We can't have radicals like you running around ruining the perfect little Cradle To Grave Utopia that the current administration is attempting to create. Conform to the new way, or you may require re-education.

tony hipchest
05-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Flea market count? There's one of those going this weekend too.:chuckle:oh yeah, same difference. theyre both just code for terrorist breeding ground. infact the last big one i went to in tucson has a shady character selling bootleg photocopies of the ENTIRE "Anarchist's Cookbook" (good book) for $10.

speaking of which, i drove to phoenix 2 weeks ago. i jotted down the plate # of every car i passed. i'll send you a PM.

Dino 6 Rings
05-11-2009, 01:51 PM
oh yeah, same difference. theyre both just code for terrorist breeding ground. infact the last big one i went to in tucson has a shady character selling bootleg photocopies of the ENTIRE "Anarchist's Cookbook" (good book) for $10.

speaking of which, i drove to phoenix 2 weeks ago. i jotted down the plate # of every car i passed. i'll send you a PM.

Good work Tony. I told my wife about "swap meets" and she agrees, we need to start hitting those and estate sales as well. Lots of radicals looking for cheap goods. Can't have that down here in the South.

tony hipchest
05-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Good work Tony. I told my wife about "swap meets" and she agrees, .
:laughing: just another heads up... who the hell needs to form a "league' in order to bowl? :scratchchin:

and check into your local model rocket and model airplane flyers clubs. you do know what terrorists do with rockets and airplanes dont you?

see... what you dont know, (and what they dont want you to find out) is that when you vote for obama you get put on a mailing list for the monthly newsleter.

:mg: theyre looking at adding model train clubs, and gas powered remote control dune buggies clubs to the list.

MACH1
05-11-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm gonna keep an eye on those pipe movers out in the fields too. Never know what they could be up to.

Dino 6 Rings
05-21-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm really confused, this isn't the Demographic I was told I needed to watch out for....

FBI, NYPD Arrest 4 in Alleged Plot to Bomb NY Synagogues

One suspect was allegedly upset over the war in Afghanistan

Four New York men were arrested Wednesday in connection with an alleged plot to blow up area Jewish centers and military targets. The plot, however, was foiled by undercover agents.

Raids by the FBI-NYPD Joint Terrorist Task Force in the Bronx captured the suspected ringleader and three followers in what law enforcement sources are calling a homegrown terrorist plot.

The NYPD did exactly what they're trained to do and have prevented what could have been a terrible event in our city," Mayor Michael Bloomberg said this morning.

Agents and police watched Wednesday night as the suspects allegedly planted what they thought were bombs outside two Jewish community centers in Riverdale, a Bronx, New York neighborhood. In one case the suspected terrorists planted a bomb inside a parked car. However, officials said the suspects were actually using fake explosives given to them in an earlier sting operation to make sure they didn't get their hands on real bombs.

"The bombs had been made by the FBI technicians, they were totally inert, no one was ever at risk," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said.

The four suspects were identified as James Cromitie, David Williams, Onta Williams and Laguerre Payen, of Newburgh in upstate New York, where authorities were conducting raids at their homes, sources said.

Authorities said they had the plotters under surveillance since June of 2008 and there was "no chance" the alleged scheme could succeed. They credited the work of a long time informant with keeping tabs on the group.

The FBI said the Muslim suspects were angry and full of hate for America.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/FBI-Bust-Plot-Foiled.html?corder=&pg=1#comments

HometownGal
05-21-2009, 04:53 PM
The FBI said the Muslim suspects were angry and full of hate for America.

:jawdrop: Say it aint so!

Dino 6 Rings
06-01-2009, 09:20 AM
Here we go, some real Right Wing Terror in the Good ole USA.

Suspect Held in Kansas Abortion Doctor's Slaying

WICHITA. June 1 -- Scott Roeder, identified Sunday as a possible suspect in the slaying of prominent Kansas late-term abortion provider George R. Tiller, is known in anti-abortion circles as a man who believes that killing an abortion doctor is justifiable.

Two abortion opponents who had previously encountered Roeder, 51, said the Merriam, Kan., resident expressed support for their view that lethal force is not a criminal offense if it protects the lives of unborn children.

Kansas authorities and FBI agents worked late into the night Sunday to piece together the details of Tiller's shooting, which happened as he distributed bulletins at Reformation Lutheran Church at the start of the 10 a.m. service. After police spotted Roeder in a car that matched witness descriptions of a vehicle seen leaving the scene of the shooting, he was taken into custody and investigators began probing his background.

Wichita Deputy Police Chief Tom Stolz said the assailant apparently acted alone. The FBI and the Kansas Bureau of Investigation are trying to determine whether others were part of the attack and whether the suspect had any connection to antiabortion groups.

Roeder was stopped by police about three hours after the shooting, some 170 miles away on Interstate 35. Authorities were bringing him Sunday night to Wichita, and said he could be charged in the case as early as Monday.

Acting on orders from Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., who said the Obama administration will take "appropriate steps to help prevent any related acts of violence from occurring," the U.S. Marshals Service announced that it will begin protecting certain abortion clinics and doctors.

One group likely to receive protection is Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, or PPMNS, which provides abortions and reproductive health services in the three states. In South Dakota, where no doctor is willing to perform elective abortions, Planned Parenthood flies in a doctor once a week from Minneapolis.

"In the wake of the tragic murder of Dr. George Tiller, PPMNS has accepted an offer to supplement our present security with support from the U.S. Marshals Service," said Sarah Stoesz, president of PPMNS. "It is critically important that we ensure the safety of our doctors, staff and patients."

As news of Roeder's arrest traveled, Kansas City activist Regina Dinwiddie remembered the day a dozen years ago when Roeder hugged her in glee after trying to frighten an abortion provider by staring him down inside a Planned Parenthood clinic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/01/AR2009060100612.html?hpid=topnews

Dino 6 Rings
06-02-2009, 09:31 AM
Those ever peaceful Moslim converts...

Police: Man upset at military shoots 2

A Muslim convert who said he was opposed to the U.S. military shot two soldiers outside an Arkansas recruiting station, killing one, police said Monday.
"This individual appears to have been upset with the military, the Army in particular, and that's why he did what he did," Little Rock Police Lt. Terry Hastings said.

"He has converted to (Islam) here in the past few years," Hastings said. "We're not completely clear on what he was upset about. He had never been in the military.

"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them. That's what he said."

Police Chief Stuart Thomas said Pvt. William Long, 23, of Conway was killed. Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, 18, of Jacksonville was wounded and in stable condition, Thomas said.

Police arrested Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, of Little Rock, Thomas said. The suspect was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, he said.

The soldiers wore fatigues, had recently completed basic training and volunteered to help attract others to the military, Thomas said.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2009-06-01-army-recruiter-killed_N.htm?csp=34

steelwall
06-02-2009, 07:47 PM
Those ever peaceful Moslim converts...

Police: Man upset at military shoots 2

A Muslim convert who said he was opposed to the U.S. military shot two soldiers outside an Arkansas recruiting station, killing one, police said Monday.
"This individual appears to have been upset with the military, the Army in particular, and that's why he did what he did," Little Rock Police Lt. Terry Hastings said.

"He has converted to (Islam) here in the past few years," Hastings said. "We're not completely clear on what he was upset about. He had never been in the military.

"He saw them standing there and drove up and shot them. That's what he said."

Police Chief Stuart Thomas said Pvt. William Long, 23, of Conway was killed. Pvt. Quinton Ezeagwula, 18, of Jacksonville was wounded and in stable condition, Thomas said.

Police arrested Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, 23, of Little Rock, Thomas said. The suspect was previously known as Carlos Bledsoe, he said.

The soldiers wore fatigues, had recently completed basic training and volunteered to help attract others to the military, Thomas said.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2009-06-01-army-recruiter-killed_N.htm?csp=34

That is disgusting, what a coward...rot in hell..:mad: