PDA

View Full Version : Ode to Tim Lumber

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I won’t call you stupid.

I will call you a ignoramus and an imbecile,a medulla oblangatally-challenged Sleestak
I will call you a grunting beetle-brained parasite, a single-cell drooling evolutionary throwback

I will point out that Baltimore is a tent city full of broke homeless homely bag ladies and your trying to bilk it.
I will tell you that if the world is a barnyard, Steeler Fans are a stately Clydesdale grazing in a pasture, and you are a gibbering farmhand trying to milk it

I wont call you Fat

I will call you an elephantine, oleaginous, dugongesque, willing to give ugly women blubber rides.
I'll call you a vast savannah of pustulent Rabelaisian dimple-bacon, and carefully note the effect you have on the tides

I wont call you ugly

I will call you a Karloffian vision of semi-bovine Cro-Magnon industrial smelting-accident frypan-to-the-face-osity
I will tell you that you are the love-child of a wildebeest with eczema and a zombie with brain oozing viscosity

I would say that you would look better if you put a paper bag over your head, then filled the bag with rocks and threw it off a cliff
I might question what wart-crusted egg of the nether dimensions could possibly have hatched such a terrifying physical representation of all that is foul and rotten with the universe as yourself

I may call you creepy or call you scum
Call you the universe’s debilitating weeping sore, lifes bleeding gum
I may call you an ulcer, a burrowing tick
on the ankle of civilization, eating 'til sick.
I may call you a particularly nauseating box
of a lukewarm Mucas-filled case of cow-pox
I may tell you that people would preferably drill
a hole in their own skulls than to read your dull schpeel
Your incoherent, semi-literate blog
is a bilious maggot-dribble open wound on a hog

(Pull out the dictionary now...put away any hopes of being a writer...and bring that apple for the teacher like I told you)

Now on the count of three...go away and dont come back....ready? :countdown

Preacher
04-15-2009, 06:09 PM
I think he is too busy working in the yard.

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/fat_redneck.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-15-2009, 06:26 PM

I think we now know why Mama came back home.

YEAH BABY!!!!.......:puke:

ShutDown24
04-15-2009, 06:35 PM

Pleeease. That dude has forgotten more about football in the last ten minutes than Tim Lumber will ever know.

tony hipchest
04-15-2009, 07:01 PM
that dude has shit more footballs than slim q. cumber will ever know.

Steelman16
04-15-2009, 07:33 PM
Timwit, you've been owned. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:applaudit:

Aussie_steeler
04-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Now he is heading off for lunch.

http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-new-mcdonalds-ad-zXj.jpg

Stlrs4Life
04-15-2009, 09:08 PM
I won’t call you stupid.

I will call you a ignoramus and an imbecile,a medulla oblangatally-challenged Sleestak
I will call you a grunting beetle-brained parasite, a single-cell drooling evolutionary throwback

I will point out that Baltimore is a tent city full of broke homeless homely bag ladies and your trying to bilk it.
I will tell you that if the world is a barnyard, Steeler Fans are a stately Clydesdale grazing in a pasture, and you are a gibbering farmhand trying to milk it

I wont call you Fat

I will call you an elephantine, oleaginous, dugongesque, willing to give ugly women blubber rides.
I'll call you a vast savannah of pustulent Rabelaisian dimple-bacon, and carefully note the effect you have on the tides

I wont call you ugly

I will call you a Karloffian vision of semi-bovine Cro-Magnon industrial smelting-accident frypan-to-the-face-osity
I will tell you that you are the love-child of a wildebeest with eczema and a zombie with brain oozing viscosity

I would say that you would look better if you put a paper bag over your head, then filled the bag with rocks and threw it off a cliff
I might question what wart-crusted egg of the nether dimensions could possibly have hatched such a terrifying physical representation of all that is foul and rotten with the universe as yourself

I may call you creepy or call you scum
Call you the universe’s debilitating weeping sore, lifes bleeding gum
I may call you an ulcer, a burrowing tick
on the ankle of civilization, eating 'til sick.
I may call you a particularly nauseating box
of a lukewarm Mucas-filled case of cow-pox
I may tell you that people would preferably drill
a hole in their own skulls than to read your dull schpeel
Your incoherent, semi-literate blog
is a bilious maggot-dribble open wound on a hog

(Pull out the dictionary now...put away any hopes of being a writer...and bring that apple for the teacher like I told you)

Now on the count of three...go away and dont come back....ready? :countdown

That there is funny, I don't care who you are. Even Tim Dumber.

Buzz05
04-16-2009, 05:26 AM
That there is funny, I don't care who you are. Even Tim Dumber.

Nah, Timmy doesn't understand that we are laughing AT him not WITH him.

steelwall
04-16-2009, 06:34 AM
Nah, Timmy doesn't understand that we are laughing AT him not WITH him.

I just think we don't get TIIMMMHAAA!!!! this is really what he's saying

1. He's just a wittle guy

2. He can't keep a woman

3. He beats his dog

4. Not only is living in a "trailor home" cool, it can elevate you to, ultimate trailor, with a 12x12 deck crowning you the trialor park king.!!!!!!!!

5.. Crack is bad...........real bad

6. Retards can be useful for releasing frustration (sorry bout that one)

7. Nothing is out of bounds when poo is in the sentence.

8. !!!!!!!!!!!<------ this is really the only puncuation mark that matters......

9. His dog is as likely to fly away and rotate its head in 360degrees, as it is to bark at you.

10. We now have a new disrespect for the word Lumber, this can never be fixed....

stlrtruck
04-16-2009, 07:29 AM
I just think we don't get TIIMMMHAAA!!!! this is really what he's saying

1. He's just a wittle guy

2. He can't keep a woman

3. He beats his dog

4. Not only is living in a "trailor home" cool, it can elevate you to, ultimate trailor, with a 12x12 deck crowning you the trialor park king.!!!!!!!!

5.. Crack is bad...........real bad

6. Retards can be useful for releasing frustration (sorry bout that one)

7. Nothing is out of bounds when poo is in the sentence.

8. !!!!!!!!!!!<------ this is really the only puncuation mark that matters......

9. His dog is as likely to fly away and rotate its head in 360degrees, as it is to bark at you.

10. We now have a new disrespect for the word Lumber, this can never be fixed....

That was funny as hell :toofunny: and I'm thankful that I didn't have food or beverage in my mouth when I read it.

Tim Lumber
04-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Merry Christmas..you filthy animals! I just Googled my name and saw this masterpiece from the toothless assasin....Lamberts Lost Tooth. I haved to give this fool credit..he is good at talking trash! But he is that...trash..and I am the Living Legend Trash Man! Any fool who trys to debate me always falls into the dumpster! I heard Lambert is a great dumpster diver...he won a gold medal in the 2006 Brooklyn, Ghetto Olympics..move over Micheal"the bong"Phelps..Lambert "the hillbilly" Lost Tooth is here! Now its time you fools finally give me some damn respect...my name aint Rodney dangerfield...Its Tim Lumber..I am a Writing God! Now bow downj and show some respect ladies!

stlrtruck
04-17-2009, 12:42 AM
Merry Christmas..you filthy animals! I just Googled my name and saw this masterpiece from the toothless assasin....Lamberts Lost Tooth. I haved to give this fool credit..he is good at talking trash! But he is that...trash..and I am the Living Legend Trash Man! Any fool who trys to debate me always falls into the dumpster! I heard Lambert is a great dumpster diver...he won a gold medal in the 2006 Brooklyn, Ghetto Olympics..move over Micheal"the bong"Phelps..Lambert "the hillbilly" Lost Tooth is here! Now its time you fools finally give me some damn respect...my name aint Rodney dangerfield...Its Tim Lumber..I am a Writing God! Now bow downj and show some respect ladies!

Could you please stop with this same damn moronic statement in every post and at least say something entertaining if you aren't going to debate at least be funny!

stlrtruck
04-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Come on TIMMAH, what's the matter your comprehension skills not up to speed this morning.

stlrtruck
04-17-2009, 12:52 AM
Here, since you're taking too long let me type your response for you:

I's be drinking shotz of Olde Crowz sinz I gots off wourk. And I cant type like you's can. Your definately beter at typing than I's is. But pay me some respect cuz I'm a righting legand and I'll give you an autgraf for $19.95 bucky

steelwall
04-17-2009, 06:05 AM
Here, since you're taking too long let me type your response for you:

:chuckle: Pretty accurate but I think you're giving him way too much credit with puncuation.

stlrtruck
04-17-2009, 07:15 AM
:chuckle: Pretty accurate but I think you're giving him way too much credit with puncuation.

Somethings are just difficult for me to even do incorrectly. Even if just for a laugh at TIMMAH! But does this help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

steelwall
04-17-2009, 07:23 AM
Somethings are just difficult for me to even do incorrectly. Even if just for a laugh at TIMMAH! But does this help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

:laughing: thats it :thumbsup:

SteelersMongol
04-17-2009, 10:51 AM

Merry Christmas? R U wearing "HO HO HO" shirt right now?

BTW, you're becoming an embarrassment for all the writers from the Baltimore area. Don't you see here in SF, there are whole bunch of people from around the world? Now I'm sure they're thinking Baltimore is doomed since it's LIVING LEGEND "writer" writes like this.

Dino 6 Rings
04-17-2009, 10:58 AM

You have yet to debate me you assscrack licking moron.

I've owned you countless times already. You're nothing but a pathetic fool looking for any type of validation because your life is hopeless.

Please, when you hang yourself, make sure you're pants are on. I'd hate for anyone to confuse you're inevitable suicide for a failed attempt at autoerotic asphyxiation. I want it to be well known that you ended your own life on purpose. So the world can see what a loser you really are. Thanks.

Preacher
04-17-2009, 03:32 PM
I don't know... but for some reason... I am starting to get the feeling that TL is an altar ego of one of our normal posters. After all, NO ONE can be THAT obtuse, can they?

tony hipchest
04-17-2009, 06:01 PM
I don't know... but for some reason... I am starting to get the feeling that TL is an altar ego of one of our normal posters. After all, NO ONE can be THAT obtuse, can they?

:doh:.......................:busted:

oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :laughing: actually, i thought i'd be found out sooner than that. hasnt anyone noticed tony hipchest and slim q. cumber are never logged on at the same time? :huh:?

Steelman16
04-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Tony, are you serious?

:laughing:

MACH1
04-17-2009, 07:23 PM

oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :laughing: actually, i thought i'd be found out sooner than that. hasnt anyone noticed tony hipchest and slim q. cumber are never logged on at the same time? :huh:?

:scratchchin: Coulda swore I seen you logged in at the same time. :hunch:

tony hipchest
04-17-2009, 07:30 PM
:scratchchin: Coulda swore I seen you logged in at the same time. :hunch:yeah, revs started to sniff me out so i thought id throw in some subterfuge and log on w/ my blackberry. too much of a bitch to post back n forth w/ that though.

MACH1
04-17-2009, 07:39 PM
Ahh..I see, your a closet ratbird fan. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 01:28 AM
Tony, are you serious?

Well, i guess i have been exposed,
so now its time to offer my ode.
Tim blew his nut and shot his load,
and its time he be flushed down the commode.

while he made us laugh like Don Rickles,
or when a person or tims tonsils were tickled,
its time to put him to rest with reaper and sickle.
i dub him now, Tim Shrivlepickle,

:tombstone RIP Tim "jerkin" Gherkin, aka slim q. cumber, aka tim lumber :jerkit:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/tshirt-pickle-large.gif

steelwall
04-18-2009, 01:32 AM
yeah, revs started to sniff me out so i thought id throw in some subterfuge and log on w/ my blackberry. too much of a bitch to post back n forth w/ that though.

Mods!!! Mods!!!! Toney has multiple accounts!!!! Ban Ban!!! Report!!!Report!!! :rofl:

Poor Slim Q........ good for a laugh.... R.I.P

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 01:43 AM
hey! its the offseason!

let me have some fun and celebrate SBXLIII (especially by stomping on the backs of the hated baltimore ravens and their pink flamingo fans) just like the steelers did.

steelwall
04-18-2009, 01:52 AM
hey! its the offseason!

let me have some fun and celebrate SBXLIII (especially by stomping on the backs of the hated baltimore ravens and their pink flamingo fans) just like the steelers did.

I knda like the pink gumby better....:laughing:

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 02:17 AM
I knda like the pink gumby better....:laughing:

its times like these that make me wish i was a photoshop expert who could fabricate the image of a silly putty applehead helmet to complete the image of a dick.

then again, maybe i dont need photoshop skillz to accomplish that. :sofunny:

steelwall
04-18-2009, 02:28 AM
its times like these that make me wish i was a photoshop expert who could fabricate the image of a silly putty applehead helmet to complete the image of a dick.

then again, maybe i dont need photoshop skillz to accomplish that. :sofunny:

:sofunny: please...please!!! Toney don't do that to us......

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-18-2009, 08:32 AM

You mean I wasted the line....

I will tell you that if the world is a barnyard, The Steeler nation is a stately Clydesdale grazing in a pasture, and you are a gibbering farmhand trying to milk it

????????????????????????????

MACH1
04-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Bow down to the almighty...

http://www.cheesemaker.com/images/cheese.jpg

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 06:56 PM
You mean I wasted the line....

????????????????????????????definitely not wasted, and definitely not done in vain.

i always appreciate a good LLT ode or wittycizm. :laughing:

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 07:02 PM
:sofunny: please...please!!! Toney don't do that to us......

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/cheesehelmet.jpg

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 07:05 PM

http://www.cheesemaker.com/images/cheese.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/34047.gif

Stlrs4Life
04-18-2009, 10:13 PM

No, it's a real Baltimoron. He's been other places before he infested this board.

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 11:07 PM
:chuckle:

not no more....

slim q. cumber is irrelevant and not missed (just like the ravens in the playoffs).

time to move on to bigger and better things.

i would try to kickstart the in 1492 columbus discovered thread, but they suck so bad, that is almost as irrelevant as a trailer park dwelling, pink gumby lookin, flamingo luvin, raven fan from fredrucks.

and the browns havent been worthy of any creativity for years.

i just hope the blast furnace dont go the way of pittsburghs steel industry.

then i will have to start ripping the chinese.

Tim Lumber
04-19-2009, 12:20 AM
Could you please stop with this same damn moronic statement in every post and at least say something entertaining if you aren't going to debate at least be funny! Yeah...Go Buy A Car! Your Truck is a piece of garbage! Hahahahaha! Is that funny enough for you?

Tim Lumber
04-19-2009, 12:23 AM
:chuckle:

not no more....

slim q. cumber is irrelevant and not missed (just like the ravens in the playoffs).

time to move on to bigger and better things.

i would try to kickstart the in 1492 columbus discovered thread, but they suck so bad, that is almost as irrelevant as a trailer park dwelling, pink gumby lookin, flamingo luvin, raven fan from fredrucks.

and the browns havent been worthy of any creativity for years.

i just hope the blast furnace dont go the way of pittsburghs steel industry.

then i will have to start ripping the chinese. Tony quit being jealous of my Legend Post! You are so afraid I will beat your dumb Columbus post, does my post count give you nightmares? Dont worry, since your a rookie, I wont comment on my post once it hits 25,000 views so you can keep your record! So stop crying!

Tim Lumber
04-19-2009, 12:25 AM

then again, maybe i dont need photoshop skillz to accomplish that. :sofunny: Maybe you should post for a gay magazine then Tony the Tiger!

Tim Lumber
04-19-2009, 12:26 AM

http://www.cheesemaker.com/images/cheese.jpg Are you a cheesehead? I never knew you were a packers fan!

Tim Lumber
04-19-2009, 12:27 AM
:sofunny: please...please!!! Toney don't do that to us......Hey Chinese actor man..did you get me a acting audition yet?

steelwall
04-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Hey Chinese actor man..did you get me a acting audition yet?

I'm looking into it Slim Q Cumber, but the demand for 4 foot tall balding gay guys is not that high here :noidea: sorry....

stlrtruck
04-19-2009, 07:24 AM
Yeah...Go Buy A Car! Your Truck is a piece of garbage! Hahahahaha! Is that funny enough for you?

Now TIMMAH, that's another moronic statement that you keep repeating. It wasn't funny the first time and it's not funny today.

MACH1
04-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Now TIMMAH, that's another moronic statement that you keep repeating. It wasn't funny the first time and it's not funny today.

I think he had his "special" padded helmet on a little to tight.

Tim Lumber
04-20-2009, 01:55 AM
I drunk too much tonight the room is spinning..I will be back Monday night. Im too drunk to reply tonight!

stlrtruck
04-20-2009, 07:56 AM
I drunk too much tonight the room is spinning..I will be back Monday night. Im too drunk to reply tonight!

Maybe you should try responding drunk, it can't be any worse than the gibberish you've already posted. Maybe you should let your wife post for you, I'm sure she's got a better command of the English language. Hell, for that matter let the dog walk over the keyboard, that would still be as coherent as your rhetoric.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-20-2009, 01:01 PM
I'm looking into it Slim Q Cumber, but the demand for 4 foot tall balding gay guys is not that high here :noidea: sorry....

:rofl:

tony hipchest
04-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Tony quit being jealous of my Legend Post! You are so afraid I will beat your dumb Columbus post, does my post count give you nightmares? Dont worry, since your a rookie, I wont comment on my post once it hits 25,000 views so you can keep your record! So stop crying!dude...

everytime you read a post or thread of mine, you hope you can lure back your estranged wife with hopes of jacking off into a pair of her panties and dream of producing children capable of reading and writing above a 3rd grade level.

a writing "legend" you are not...

artificially inseminated offspring is about the only hope you got to producing anything ( although i predict nothing but flies and maggots in a dirty pair of crusty draws for you) worthy of quality writing.

my advice to you is to jerk off into a kleenex... :jerkit: ...and then throw it onto the trailerpark porch for that thing you call a dog to eat. (probably save you 3-5 bucks a week in dogfood! :thumbsup: )

Steelman16
04-20-2009, 10:58 PM
How do you do it Tony? :rofl:

MACH1
04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
dude...

everytime you read a post or thread of mine, you hope you can lure back your estranged wife with hopes of jacking off into a pair of her panties and letting the fly's do the rest. And dream of producing children capable of reading and writing above a 3rd grade level. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
04-20-2009, 11:15 PM
:chuckle:cant count on that though. i suspect the flies in his neighborhood are just as lazy and drunk as he is. :alcoholic:

MACH1
04-20-2009, 11:22 PM
cant count on that though. i suspect the flies in his neighborhood are just as lazy and drunk as he is. :alcoholic:

True...Forgot those are trailer park flies were talking about.

http://ucp.totfarm.com/pics/pic_12341419739775.jpg

:uhh:

tony hipchest
04-20-2009, 11:37 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

i dont even wanna know how you came across that photo ( although i suspect it is the 1st image thrown up when googling "tim lumber breeding partner")

Tim Lumber
04-23-2009, 02:44 AM
Ode! is that spanish? Yeah I like to drink once in a while..but so did Edgar Allen Poe..you know thee guy who wrote the poem that the Ravens were named from! Us drunkin writers are the best! Its called WUI writing under the influence!!:drink:

stlrtruck
04-23-2009, 07:42 AM
Ode! is that spanish? Yeah I like to drink once in a while..but so did Edgar Allen Poe..you know thee guy who wrote the poem that the Ravens were named from! Us drunkin writers are the best! Its called WUI writing under the influence!!:drink:

Tony I don't know how you do it. To go from the great debater you are in the political thread to baltimoron incomprehensible rhetoric in seconds. :noidea:

Tony, you sir, are amazing!!! :applaudit: :thumbsup:

Pittsburghfan
05-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Here is my ode to Tim Dumber :upyours:
:sign02: :sign05:

billybob
05-01-2009, 02:58 PM
dude...

everytime you read a post or thread of mine, you hope you can lure back your estranged wife with hopes of jacking off into a pair of her panties and dream of producing children capable of reading and writing above a 3rd grade level.

a writing "legend" you are not...

artificially inseminated offspring is about the only hope you got to producing anything ( although i predict nothing but flies and maggots in a dirty pair of crusty draws for you) worthy of quality writing.

my advice to you is to jerk off into a kleenex... :jerkit: ...and then throw it onto the trailerpark porch for that thing you call a dog to eat. (probably save you 3-5 bucks a week in dogfood! :thumbsup: )

Hey Tone ,
I think you're on to something there , I have read about a test-tube baby that went wrong . They could never locate any trace of what happened to it . In the experiment the tube was accidently spilled in a slaughtering area , and they just scraped it back into the tube , and went on with the experiment .
I think we found the result ( failure ) , of that first test-tube baby .

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 12:10 AM
ODE..what does that mean? I only understand english...you toothless fool!

tony hipchest
05-03-2009, 12:23 AM
have you ever heard the term "cum dumpster"?

you are 1 level below that. :jerkit:

you are a "CUM ODE". :monkey:

MACH1
05-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Hey Tone ,
I think you're on to something there , I have read about a test-tube baby that went wrong . They could never locate any trace of what happened to it . In the experiment the tube was accidently spilled in a slaughtering area , and they just scraped it back into the tube , and went on with the experiment .
I think we found the result ( failure ) , of that first test-tube baby .

Are you sure its not the afterbirth instead?

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-03-2009, 08:43 AM
ODE..what does that mean? I only understand english...you toothless fool!

1) ode (d) n.1. A lyric poem of some length, usually of a serious or meditative nature and having an elevated style and formal stanzaic structure.

2) If you WERE a writer instead of a lying... delusional....illiterate...piece of ignorant wasted space, you might KNOW that "Ode" is an actual word.

3) Noone here thinks you understand English beyond a third grade level.

4) As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:47 AM
have you ever heard the term "cum dumpster"?

you are 1 level below that. :jerkit:

you are a "CUM ODE". :monkey:
Maybe you and Christopher Columbus should get out of the cum dumpster then!

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:53 AM
1) ode (d) n.1. A lyric poem of some length, usually of a serious or meditative nature and having an elevated style and formal stanzaic structure.

2) If you WERE a writer instead of a lying... delusional....illiterate...piece of ignorant wasted space, you might KNOW that "Ode" is an actual word.

4) As an outsider, what do you think of the human race? Remember, Im not a college educated Journalist...im against the rules of writing! Ode..is not english..so i dont know what your even taalking about! What do I think of human race..in Pittsburgh..there must be something in the water...because the paople there are a little retatrded..hahahaha! My wife just called, I have to pick her up..so im outta here!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Remember, Im not a college educated Journalist...im against the rules of writing! !

You mean like ...

so i dont know what your even taalking about!

or

What do I think of human race..in Pittsburgh..there must be something in the water...because the paople there are a little retatrded..

The "paople" are "retatrded"?????
You are perhaps the most ignorant blowhard this forum has ever seen!!!

By the way "Mr. Writer", You'll find the word "Ode" in the English Dictionary. Just because you are ignorant of something doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
For instance:
I have never met a Ravens Fan with a job...but I can assume they exist.
I have never met a Girl in Baltimore that didnt look like a can of biscuits exploded, but I can assume they exist.
I have never met a Smart Ravens Fan, but...no....wait....that one stands as correct.

Now to serious business...Tony saw your new avatar and wanted me to ask you for a favor. Can He borrow your face for a few days? His ass is going on vacation.:thmbup:

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:52 PM
You mean like ...

or

The "paople" are "retatrded"?????
You are perhaps the most ignorant blowhard this forum has ever seen!!!

By the way "Mr. Writer", You'll find the word "Ode" in the English Dictionary. Just because you are ignorant of something doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
For instance:
I have never met a Ravens Fan with a job...but I can assume they exist.
I have never met a Girl in Baltimore that didnt look like a can of biscuits exploded, but I can assume they exist.
I have never met a Smart Ravens Fan, but...no....wait....that one stands as correct.

Now to serious business...Tony saw your new avatar and wanted me to ask you for a favor. Can He borrow your face for a few days? His ass is going on vacation.:thmbup: No Tony the Tiger cant borrow my face...who the hell is he the Texas Chainsaw Massacer..is his name LeatherFace? Does he own a chainsaw...hell no he cant borrow my face...let him borrow yours...your is ugly enough plus your toothless any way..

Tim Lumber
05-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Are you sure its not the afterbirth instead? Huh? Mach1..put down the beer bottle...your now cut off..its time to leave the bar pal!

steelwall
05-04-2009, 01:01 AM

:toofunny: Oh man I had to break silence for that one....

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-04-2009, 07:27 AM
No Tony the Tiger cant borrow my face...who the hell is he the Texas Chainsaw Massacer..is his name LeatherFace? Does he own a chainsaw...hell no he cant borrow my face...let him borrow yours...your is ugly enough plus your toothless any way..

You get slammed on this thread so bad...and you can only respond with a 2nd grade comment that is the equivelant of "No I'm not, YOU are.

It has to suck for you to be so stupid.

Be honest....You once wasted a whole day staring at a juice box because it said 100% concentrate. Didnt you?

***HEY !!!! A whole new TIm Lumber thread!!***

Tim Lumber is so stupid.....

He got fired from a blow job.

He thinks Sherlock Holmes is a Baltimore housing project.

He bought a solar powered flashlight.

He thinks Taco Bell is a Mexican Phone Company.
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Tim Lumber
05-05-2009, 02:33 AM
You get slammed on this thread so bad...and you can only respond with a 2nd grade comment that is the equivelant of "No I'm not, YOU are.

It has to suck for you to be so stupid.

Be honest....You once wasted a whole day staring at a juice box because it said 100% concentrate. Didnt you?

***HEY !!!! A whole new TIm Lumber thread!!***

Tim Lumber is so stupid.....

He got fired from a blow job.

He thinks Sherlock Holmes is a Baltimore housing project.

He bought a solar powered flashlight.

He thinks Taco Bell is a Mexican Phone Company.
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: Hahaha..I forgot to laugh! Who are you Andrew Dice Clay? No your more like CarrotTop...your jokes stink....just like your toothless breath! If you breath on someone...they may throw up! Thats how bad your breath is...they call you dragon mouth..maybe I should mail you some Listerine! I dont want to embarass you on your own thread! ODE...amigo!

Galax Steeler
05-05-2009, 04:27 AM
Maybe you and Christopher Columbus should get out of the cum dumpster then!

The cum dumpster is your mouth.:rofl:

Tim Lumber
05-06-2009, 11:50 AM
The cum dumpster is your mouth.:rofl: Im not the one eating the cum like you are Galax Steeler!

Dino 6 Rings
05-06-2009, 11:56 AM
Im not the one eating the cum like you are Galax Steeler!

Yes you are, you guzzle the stuff but you're code word for it is Old Crow.

You drink it nightly because you're so sad about your pathetic little penis and you long to eat real meat. So your wife brings you back guys from the bar after she bangs them, and then lets them relieve themselves into your mouth. If they pee a little, you don't care, you're just happy to be on your knees in front of real men.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Hahaha..I forgot to laugh! Who are you Andrew Dice Clay? No your more like CarrotTop...your jokes stink....just like your toothless breath! If you breath on someone...they may throw up! Thats how bad your breath is...they call you dragon mouth..maybe I should mail you some Listerine! I dont want to embarass you on your own thread! ODE...amigo!

You ignorant midget...The only thing about you that will ever embarass me is that you continue to show everyone what a wimp you are with those stupid avatar's of you holding a teenage girls dog.

Let me guess, the dog sticks its head out of your purse while you shop for cheap booze and Lady Gillettes.

You have confirmed the belief that all ravens fans are feminine "little men", with desperate needs to be noticed.

I am going to show you my incredible sence of perception:

1) You were picked on in school
2) You were in "special" classes (probably got "star stickers" instead of grades)
3) You dropped out of school
4) You now feel like a worthless piece of dog-poo, and have created this imaginary goal of being a writer even though, deep down, you KNOW that you are too ignorant to actually do it.
5) You are nothing, own nothing, are capable of nothing, and instead of this forum being a nice place to go for a diversion, it is all you have to look forward to, in between looking for a new job and listening to your wife play dualing banjos with passing tourists.

You have YET to beat anyone at trash-talking but are too stupid to actually realize it...but dont worry. Like any good teacher I will be here to school you and answer questions about multi-syllable words that confuse you.

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 03:59 AM
Yes you are, you guzzle the stuff but you're code word for it is Old Crow.

You drink it nightly because you're so sad about your pathetic little penis and you long to eat real meat. So your wife brings you back guys from the bar after she bangs them, and then lets them relieve themselves into your mouth. If they pee a little, you don't care, you're just happy to be on your knees in front of real men. My sad penis has a woman....unlike yours..blowup dolls dont count Loser!

Galax Steeler
05-07-2009, 04:05 AM
Im not the one eating the cum like you are Galax Steeler!

What is wrong can't you come up with your own original. you are so borring.:coffee:

Tim Lumber
05-07-2009, 04:08 AM

You ignorant midget...The only thing about you that will ever embarass me is that you continue to show everyone what a wimp you are with those stupid avatar's of you holding a teenage girls dog.

Let me guess, the dog sticks its head out of your purse while you shop for cheap booze and Lady Gillettes.

You have confirmed the belief that all ravens fans are feminine "little men", with desperate needs to be noticed.

I am going to show you my incredible sence of perception:

1) You were picked on in school
2) You were in "special" classes (probably got "star stickers" instead of grades)
3) You dropped out of school
4) You now feel like a worthless piece of dog-poo, and have created this imaginary goal of being a writer even though, deep down, you KNOW that you are too ignorant to actually do it.
5) You are nothing, own nothing, are capable of nothing, and instead of this forum being a nice place to go for a diversion, it is all you have to look forward to, in between looking for a new job and listening to your wife play dualing banjos with passing tourists.

You have YET to beat anyone at trash-talking but are too stupid to actually realize it...but dont worry. Like any good teacher I will be here to school you and answer questions about multi-syllable words that confuse you. I am a feminate? I have 30 tat2s! I drink Old Crow..you should try it..maybe you will grow some balls! And wrong answer..I actually contribute a local newspaper here in Baltimore! They put one of my comments in the paper every day! I am a famous in Baltimore...you all think its a joke! Actually my comments are more popular than the stories in this local paper! If you live in Baltimore and read newspapers..you know who Tim Lumber is! If not there retarded! I honestly want time off from writing jobs right now! That boring Frederick News Post...took the steam outta me! I cant decide what is next for me...Pittsburgh newspapers...or Magazines! When I decide....I will be working as a writer again!

Galax Steeler
05-07-2009, 04:09 AM
My sad penis has a woman....unlike yours..blowup dolls dont count Loser!

What is the difference you dog does.

Galax Steeler
05-07-2009, 04:10 AM
.maybe you will grow some balls!

Why so you can put them in your jaws.:rofl:

stlrtruck
05-07-2009, 06:57 AM
I am a feminate? I have 30 tat2s! I drink Old Crow..you should try it..maybe you will grow some balls! And wrong answer..I actually contribute a local newspaper here in Baltimore! They put one of my comments in the paper every day! I am a famous in Baltimore...you all think its a joke! Actually my comments are more popular than the stories in this local paper! If you live in Baltimore and read newspapers..you know who Tim Lumber is! If not there retarded! I honestly want time off from writing jobs right now! That boring Frederick News Post...took the steam outta me! I cant decide what is next for me...Pittsburgh newspapers...or Magazines! When I decide....I will be working as a writer again!

Just because you have tattoos doesn't make you a man. Hell I've seen women with more tats that than.

You think you're famous in baltimore. But even ravens fans can't stand you.

That boring FNP knew you were a lost Village Idiot and that's what took the steam out of you. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't last one day in a Pittsburgh newspaper.

If any magazine takes a look at your so-called writing skills, we have nothing to worry about you getting a job in any of them. Except for maybe children's magazines. You know the, "Things you don't want to learn as a child" section of the magazine.

Dino 6 Rings
05-07-2009, 07:14 AM
My sad penis has a woman....unlike yours..blowup dolls dont count Loser!

But your woman is blow whooore that eats other men's loads while you're passed out drunk. Maybe you should think about that the next time you sneak home at lunch to try and catch her in the act of blowing another guy.

Really Tim, that's nothing to brag about. Your wife cheats on you...its rather sad.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-09-2009, 08:06 AM
I am a feminate? I have 30 tat2s! I drink Old Crow..you should try it..maybe you will grow some balls! And wrong answer..I actually contribute a local newspaper here in Baltimore! They put one of my comments in the paper every day! I am a famous in Baltimore...you all think its a joke! Actually my comments are more popular than the stories in this local paper! If you live in Baltimore and read newspapers..you know who Tim Lumber is! If not there retarded! I honestly want time off from writing jobs right now! That boring Frederick News Post...took the steam outta me! I cant decide what is next for me...Pittsburgh newspapers...or Magazines! When I decide....I will be working as a writer again!

You contribute nothing..."Little Timmy"

You are a fake.

You are a liitle 5'4 wuss who "pretends" to be writer, pretends to be a man, but you wouldnt last 10 seconds in Pittsburgh before somone shoved your sissy owl-dog up your ass.

Listen carefully, NOONE believes you are a writer...
YOU CAN'T SPELL!
YOU CAN'T FORM A CORRECT SENTENCE!
YOU ARE AN UNEDUCATED HILL-JACK!

Someone picked up your blog so that the WORLD could laugh at your drunk ramblings...NOT because you have anything relevant to say or have any talent at all!!!

Hate to break it too you skippy, but you are a joke, and all jokes are only funny the first time you hear them. After that they are just old...stale...and a waste of time...JUST LIKE YOU.

You see, people may read your ignorant blog once, and make fun of you. After that, they just see you as a illiterate drunk who knows nothing about football, nothing about being contributing member of society and NOTHING about writing.

So take your next welfare check, get yourself another tattoo that says your "heart belongs to Butch"...and drink your "old crow" until that sasquatch looking wife of yours looks female.

tony hipchest
05-09-2009, 12:42 PM
but you wouldnt last 10 seconds in Pittsburgh before somone shoved your sissy owl-dog up your ass.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
05-09-2009, 05:40 PM
hey timbuktoof... i know your "holed" up at the moment and unable to respond but your wife called with a rather strange message.

something about you needing to feed the dog and put the lotion in the basket. :noidea:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/1131740082QuizBuffaloBill.jpg

It puts the lotion on its skin...

tony hipchest
05-10-2009, 10:52 PM
I am a feminate? I have 30 tat2s!i see. they are pretty cool.

who did the ones of the apple shape imprint on your forehead and the 2 balls on your chin?

very lifelike... pretty impressive work. :thumbsup:

MACH1
05-10-2009, 11:22 PM
i see. they are pretty cool.

who did the ones of the apple shape imprint on your forehead and the 2 balls on your chin?

very lifelike... pretty impressive work. :thumbsup:

Thats not an apple tattoo, It's a fold in the skin and with that hair lip and cheeks, it looks just like a bearded clam.

Galax Steeler
05-11-2009, 03:39 AM
But your woman is blow whooore that eats other men's loads while you're passed out drunk. Maybe you should think about that the next time you sneak home at lunch to try and catch her in the act of blowing another guy.

Really Tim, that's nothing to brag about. Your wife cheats on you...its rather sad.

So sad but true.:chuckle:

simonsfs30
05-12-2009, 12:47 PM
http://bodyartmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/bodyartmaster_butterfly.jpg
30 of those???

so u think ode has to do with spanish well it seems u are an ANALFABETA thas a real spanish word u should check it out

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:02 AM
hey timbuktoof... i know your "holed" up at the moment and unable to respond but your wife called with a rather strange message.

something about you needing to feed the dog and put the lotion in the basket. :noidea:

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/1131740082QuizBuffaloBill.jpg

It puts the lotion on its skin... Your the one with the tube of BenGay in your medicine cabinet!

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:03 AM
Why so you can put them in your jaws.:rofl: No so I can put them in your girls jaws!

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:06 AM
Just because you have tattoos doesn't make you a man. Hell I've seen women with more tats that than.

You think you're famous in baltimore. But even ravens fans can't stand you.

That boring FNP knew you were a lost Village Idiot and that's what took the steam out of you. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't last one day in a Pittsburgh newspaper.

If any magazine takes a look at your so-called writing skills, we have nothing to worry about you getting a job in any of them. Except for maybe children's magazines. You know the, "Things you don't want to learn as a child" section of the magazine. Wait until I apply for a job in Pittsburgh..YOU know and I know there going to hire me...lets not act dumb!

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:07 AM

Really Tim, that's nothing to brag about. Your wife cheats on you...its rather sad. Maybe you should take the knee pads off then..suck mouth!

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:09 AM
You contribute nothing..."Little Timmy"

You are a fake.

You are a liitle 5'4 wuss who "pretends" to be writer, pretends to be a man, but you wouldnt last 10 seconds in Pittsburgh before somone shoved your sissy owl-dog up your ass.

Listen carefully, NOONE believes you are a writer...
YOU CAN'T SPELL!
YOU CAN'T FORM A CORRECT SENTENCE!
YOU ARE AN UNEDUCATED HILL-JACK!

Someone picked up your blog so that the WORLD could laugh at your drunk ramblings...NOT because you have anything relevant to say or have any talent at all!!!

Hate to break it too you skippy, but you are a joke, and all jokes are only funny the first time you hear them. After that they are just old...stale...and a waste of time...JUST LIKE YOU.

You see, people may read your ignorant blog once, and make fun of you. After that, they just see you as a illiterate drunk who knows nothing about football, nothing about being contributing member of society and NOTHING about writing.

So take your next welfare check, get yourself another tattoo that says your "heart belongs to Butch"...and drink your "old crow" until that sasquatch looking wife of yours looks female. But the thing is..I am a writer..i have credentials..is that enough facts for you? I have a resume.. i have been published countless times..still need more facts..toothless fool?

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Thats not an apple tattoo, It's a fold in the skin and with that hair lip and cheeks, it looks just like a bearded clam. Thats your face your looking at mach1..go buy a dildo and face F yourself...loser boy..hahaha!

Tim Lumber
05-15-2009, 12:12 AM
http://bodyartmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/bodyartmaster_butterfly.jpg
30 of those???

so u think ode has to do with spanish well it seems u are an ANALFABETA thas a real spanish word u should check it out NICE PIC!! I hate to say it but that Tat2 is fake..but damn this girl has a world class *ss!!!!!!

tony hipchest
05-15-2009, 12:50 AM
NICE PIC!! I hate to say it but that Tat2 is fake..but damn this girl has a world class *ss!!!!!!thats a pic of a dude in panties, taking a piss, with photoshopped ink, you dumbass flaming fagina. :doh:

MACH1
05-15-2009, 01:31 AM
Every time you open your mouth it looks like a hymen.
The only dildo around here is you klitty litter!!!

Galax Steeler
05-15-2009, 04:04 AM
No so I can put them in your girls jaws!

You couldn't handle it you might want to stick with them gays in Baltimore you fit right in.

stlrtruck
05-15-2009, 07:52 AM
Your the one with the tube of BenGay in your medicine cabinet!

Lame

No so I can put them in your girls jaws!

More lame

Wait until I apply for a job in Pittsburgh..YOU know and I know there going to hire me...lets not act dumb!

Problem is, you're not acting! And I'll stick to my guns that no editor in Pittsburgh is that far off his rocker that you get hired there.

Maybe you should take the knee pads off then..suck mouth!

:noidea:

But the thing is..I am a writer..i have credentials..is that enough facts for you? I have a resume.. i have been published countless times..still need more facts..toothless fool?

No, you pretend to be a writer and since you were hired at a paper that automatically gave you press credentials. But even all that, DOES NOT MAKE YOU A WRITER! I need to see facts that you made it past the 6th grade!

Thats your face your looking at mach1..go buy a dildo and face F yourself...loser boy..hahaha!

This was a really lame come back!

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-16-2009, 09:59 AM
But the thing is..I am a writer..i have credentials..is that enough facts for you? I have a resume.. i have been published countless times..still need more facts..toothless fool?

You were given a blog so that the world could laugh at you and your drunk uneducated ramblings, and they only kept you around long enough until the joke wore thin and you became more of an irritation than a joke.

Shame on them for giving you any type of reason to think that ANYONE wants to hear your idiotic opinion.

Dino 6 Rings
05-17-2009, 06:58 AM
Maybe you should take the knee pads off then..suck mouth!

Wait, you want me to take the knee pads off your wife? I gues I can do that, but when she sneaks back over to you, don't ask her about the rug burns ok. You asked for them.

Tim Lumber
05-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Quit saying ODE before I shove a burrito down your throat..AMIGO..hahaha! This aint Taco Bell...this is football talk bucktooth!

stlrtruck
05-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Quit saying ODE before I shove a burrito down your throat..AMIGO..hahaha! This aint Taco Bell...this is football talk bucktooth!

Comprehension TIMMAH, comprehension!

Figure it out and you'll be able to follow along about as well as a 3rd grader!

Dino 6 Rings
05-18-2009, 08:19 AM

Tiny Timmy...are the voices saying "ode" to you?

You have yet to actually engage in any football talk. Its gotten very lame, and boring honestly.

How's the wife? She still taste like other men? Or has she started showering before she comes home to your drunk arse?

St33lersguy
05-18-2009, 04:08 PM

Yet who mentioned Buritos & all the lame uneducated crap about you actually being somebody?

steelwall
05-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Yet who mentioned Buritos & all the lame uneducated crap about you actually being somebody?

He just ate at taco bell and was the first thing he seen he could use in a sentence.

Tim Lumber
05-19-2009, 02:23 AM
The only voices I hear are when I read your comments something keeps saying:blah::blah::blah:! And somebody explain what ODE actually means? I dont speak Mexican like Lamberts Lost Dentures! Go buy some SEA-Bond..grandpa!

stlrtruck
05-19-2009, 07:17 AM
The only voices I hear are when I read your comments something keeps saying:blah::blah::blah:! And somebody explain what ODE actually means? I dont speak Mexican like Lamberts Lost Dentures! Go buy some SEA-Bond..grandpa!

Ok TIMMAH, get your pencil and paper ready. Had you of learned complete comprehension skills in the 2nd grade then you would have noticed that the answer to question was already posted.

But for you, my SPECIAL friend, I've quoted LLT's response to the question so you wouldn't have to attempt to figure out how to read past posts. Wouldn't want you to have an aneurism or anything.

4) As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

Does that answer the question for you TIMMAH?

Now that you still don't understand what ODE means will you finally go away?

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-19-2009, 07:20 AM

ODE

.........Yea, I thought so.:coffee:

St33lersguy
05-19-2009, 05:29 PM
Now that you still don't understand what ODE means will you finally go away?

Probably not, he still believes he is somebody. He still has yet to comprehend that he is worthless

Tim Lumber
05-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Probably not, he still believes he is somebody. He still has yet to comprehend that he is worthless You are the worthless loser! Who in the hell are you..Im a damn writing God from Baltimore..go eat some EXLAX..sh*t face! Buy some toilet paper..quit using your fingers..

MACH1
05-20-2009, 01:06 AM
http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/stores/h/HS2216/catalog/15470.gif

stlrtruck
05-20-2009, 08:00 AM
You are the worthless loser! Who in the hell are you..Im a damn writing God from Baltimore..go eat some EXLAX..sh*t face! Buy some toilet paper..quit using your fingers..

Wow TIMMAH that was a lame attempt at smack talk. Matter of fact it sucked!

It was so weak, it reminded me of the ratbirds play in the AFCCG! You remember, the one that they lost to the Steelers!

Galax Steeler
05-21-2009, 04:18 AM
Wow TIMMAH that was a lame attempt at smack talk. Matter of fact it sucked!

What more could you expect from a looser.:noidea:

steelwall
05-21-2009, 04:59 AM
Bad thing is it took TIMMMA about 2 days to think of that comeback....

Pittsburghfan
05-21-2009, 02:14 PM
You are the worthless loser! Who in the hell are you..Im a damn writing God from Baltimore..go eat some EXLAX..sh*t face! Buy some toilet paper..quit using your fingers..

Timmah is starting to insult himself. He is doing our work for us.

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 03:58 AM
http://storesense2.megawebservers.com/stores/h/HS2216/catalog/15470.gif Is that a real shirt? haha! Its NOT TRUE but its funny!

Tim Lumber
05-22-2009, 03:59 AM
I got off work late tonight, I be back friday night to school everyone of you NERDS!

Galax Steeler
05-22-2009, 05:04 AM
I got off work late tonight, I be back friday night to school everyone of you NERDS!

You couldn't school my 8 year old there dumber.:fingers:

stlrtruck
05-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Is that a real shirt? haha! Its NOT TRUE but its funny!

You're right TIMMAH it's not true...it's only 248.54 miles (wouldn't want you to have to also learn the elementary mathematical skills of rounding)!

You couldn't school my 8 year old there dumber.:fingers:

He couldn't school my 4 year old!

vasteeler
05-22-2009, 10:55 AM
You're right TIMMAH it's not true...it's only 248.54 miles (wouldn't want you to have to also learn the elementary mathematical skills of rounding)!

He couldn't school my 4 year old!

in my best dim dumber impression
" how old is your four year old bucktooth"

Dino 6 Rings
05-22-2009, 11:16 AM

I'm curious. You say you work in a factory, yet you get on here at 2 - 4 am saying you just got off work more often than not, what Factory are you working in?

I can't understand in today's economy, what factory is open at 2am in the morning?

You're tending bar aren't you Timmy? Or are you "bouncing"? Maybe you're working late shift at the local Gas Station selling cigarettes to drunks and reading "SWANK" behind the counter in the dead time.

Its ok Timmy, there is no need to lie about your employment, in this economy, any job you can get is one to be proud of, so tell the truth Timmy. It'll help you in your heart to know you're being honest with yourself.

Keep on writing Kid. May all your dreams come true.

Pittsburghfan
05-22-2009, 06:26 PM

Yeah guys, quit saying Ode, he doesn't know what it means.

MACH1
05-22-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm curious. You say you work in a factory, yet you get on here at 2 - 4 am saying you just got off work more often than not, what Factory are you working in?

I can't understand in today's economy, what factory is open at 2am in the morning?

You're tending bar aren't you Timmy? Or are you "bouncing"? Maybe you're working late shift at the local Gas Station selling cigarettes to drunks and reading "SWANK" behind the counter in the dead time.

Its ok Timmy, there is no need to lie about your employment, in this economy, any job you can get is one to be proud of, so tell the truth Timmy. It'll help you in your heart to know you're being honest with yourself.

Keep on writing Kid. May all your dreams come true.

Its the dildo factory. He's the one that does the random live testing and quality control.

St33lersguy
05-22-2009, 06:37 PM

Go back to grade school and learn proper grammar

HometownGal
05-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Its the dildo factory. He's the one that does the random live testing and quality control.

I thought he worked on a potato farm. Y'know - he puts a potato on his schlong and proclaims himself a "dictator". :chuckle:

MACH1
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
I thought he worked on a potato farm. Y'know - he puts a potato on his schlong and proclaims himself a "dictator". :chuckle:

No no no, Instead of using a gerbil, he uses a baker tater. :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-23-2009, 06:46 PM
Tim Lumber was challenged, and soon took the bait.
To become a sportwriter, which he claims is his fate.
His chances are good, if papers ignore,
his grammar ...his spelling...and his ugly meth wh*re.

"A writer" he says, "is what I will be!
But where should I start, can someone help me?"
To find true employment leaves me in the dark,
and I so hope to leave this damn trailer park."

"I'm a damn living legend, who is just in a funk".
(which transates) "I'm a midget, a dork and a drunk."
"I'm a man!!! I have Tats!!! I drink Old Crow with my meals.
Though I dont have a life...or a house without wheels".

Poor Timmah's out classed, out smarted, out charmed,
He entered a battle of wits even though he's unarmed.

Galax Steeler
05-24-2009, 07:11 AM
Tim Lumber was challenged, and soon took the bait.
To become a sportwriter, which he claims is his fate.
His chances are good, if papers ignore,
his grammar ...his spelling...and his ugly meth wh*re.

"A writer" he says, "is what I will be!
But where should I start, can someone help me?"
To find true employment leaves me in the dark,
and I so hope to leave this damn trailer park."

"I'm a damn living legend, who is just in a funk".
(which transates) "I'm a midget, a dork and a drunk."
"I'm a man!!! I have Tats!!! I drink Old Crow with my meals.
Though I dont have a life...or a house without wheels".

Poor Timmah's out classed, out smarted, out charmed,
He entered a battle of wits even though he's unarmed.

That is very good.:toofunny:

Tim Lumber
05-25-2009, 08:38 PM
I only write best sellers! Which is why I am the #1 prospect on the open free agent writing market right now..I will make 6 figures one day writing..

steelwall
05-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Heeeeeess back!!!!

stlrtruck
05-26-2009, 08:05 AM
I only write best sellers! Which is why I am the #1 prospect on the open free agent writing market right now..I will make 6 figures one day writing..

Are you counting before or after the decimal? :noidea:

lilyoder6
05-26-2009, 08:54 AM

if u are so good.. then y did i never hear of u til u came on this board, and blabbered all over the place

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber

Let me show you the "six figures" you will make.

Deer Edytoer

Yuo stupid mother *&%#@$. What do yuo meen I suck at riting!!!

Those figures in bold are the ONLY ones you will ever make writing.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Are you counting before or after the decimal? :noidea:

technically 0000.00 IS six figures.

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:11 AM
if u are so good.. then y did i never hear of u til u came on this board, and blabbered all over the place Because you probally cant even read loser..ever heard of GOOGLE..well type my name in..you will see my stuff..quit logging on the porno(gay) sites and start reading and learning whats going on in this world..there is more than porno..I know your a 40 year old virgin..maybe hollywood will make a part2 movie on you!!

Tim Lumber
05-27-2009, 12:13 AM
technically 0000.00 IS six figures.This is the six figures Im reffering to..apparently the Mental Institution didnt teach you retards anything! Im talking about making $100,000.00 that much!!

stlrtruck
05-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Because you probally cant even read loser..ever heard of GOOGLE..well type my name in..you will see my stuff..quit logging on the porno(gay) sites and start reading and learning whats going on in this world..there is more than porno..I know your a 40 year old virgin..maybe hollywood will make a part2 movie on you!!

This coming from the man who couldn't even get the names of the persons responsible for the Pittsburgh newspapers online.

Maybe Hollywood will make a movie about you. Oh yeah, they already did and it's on the cutting room floor!

steelwall
05-27-2009, 12:25 AM
This is the six figures Im reffering to..apparently the Mental Institution didnt teach you retards anything! Im talking about making $100,000.00 that much!!

TIMMMHAAA the mathmatician.....

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-27-2009, 09:33 AM
This is the six figures Im reffering to..apparently the Mental Institution didnt teach you retards anything! Im talking about making $100,000.00 that much!!

The day you make $100,000.00 is the day you get a settlement from the Obstetrician who accidently shut off the oxygen supply to your brain when you were born.

Tim Lumber
05-29-2009, 01:38 AM
The day you make $100,000.00 is the day you get a settlement from the Obstetrician who accidently shut off the oxygen supply to your brain when you were born. You all may be laughing now, but I promise you all...I will make 6 figures one day!!

stlrtruck
05-29-2009, 08:01 AM
You all may be laughing now, but I promise you all...I will make 6 figures one day!!

If you're ever lucky enough to win that seasonal scratch off!

And no TIMMAH when I say seasonal scratch off, I'm not talking about your gonorrohea!

Tim Lumber
05-30-2009, 12:43 AM
If you're ever lucky enough to win that seasonal scratch off!

And no TIMMAH when I say seasonal scratch off, I'm not talking about your gonorrohea! IF YOU HAVE A DREAM at making it RICH$$$never give up$$$$look at me..Im almost there!! MY POCKET IS STARTING TO ITCH!!$$$$$$$

tony hipchest
05-30-2009, 02:17 AM
The day you make $100,000.00 is the day you get a settlement from the Obstetrician who accidently attached a penis to your groinal area on the day that you were born.

:thumbsup:

IF YOU HAVE A DREAM at making it RICH$$$never give up$$$$look at me..Im almost there!! MY POCKET IS STARTING TO ITCH!!$$$$$$$

thats the crabs you baltimoron dumbass.

try not wiping like a woman when you take a shit.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-30-2009, 08:32 AM
thats the crabs you baltimoron dumbass.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

St33lersguy
06-01-2009, 02:28 PM
IF YOU HAVE A DREAM at making it RICH$$$never give up$$$$look at me..Im almost there!! MY POCKET IS STARTING TO ITCH!!$$$$$$$

I don't believe you. No one makes money getting drunk, failing at trash talk, and showing off 1st grade grammar skills

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
06-01-2009, 10:59 PM
this just doesnt get old

Tim Lumber
06-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Ever watch a Walt Disney true story movie? The Rookie..Invincible? These dreams come true to those willing to work for them! My father used to be best friends with Fred Funk, I went to several Orioles games with Funk when he was only making $12 a hour..his wife left him..he was a broke bum, he could play golf..he tried to see if he could be a pro..now he is a multi-millionaire Golfer..I knew this guy for years...if he can do it...the Rookie can..I CAN BE THE GREATEST WRITER EVER..what do you Pittsburgh fools not believe in dreams..Its probally because nothing good comes out of Pittsburgh besides the water rats at 3 Rivers..haha!

stlrtruck
06-02-2009, 07:53 AM
Ever watch a Walt Disney true story movie? The Rookie..Invincible? These dreams come true to those willing to work for them! My father used to be best friends with Fred Funk, I went to several Orioles games with Funk when he was only making $12 a hour..his wife left him..he was a broke bum, he could play golf..he tried to see if he could be a pro..now he is a multi-millionaire Golfer..I knew this guy for years...if he can do it...the Rookie can..I CAN BE THE GREATEST WRITER EVER..what do you Pittsburgh fools not believe in dreams..Its probally because nothing good comes out of Pittsburgh besides the water rats at 3 Rivers..haha!

The difference between you and Mr. Funk is that Mr. Funk actually had an ability to be a golfer. He then took that raw ability and fine tuned it to be a professional golfer. You have done absolutely NOTHING to improve your writing skills let alone sound somewhat intelligent about any subject, with the exception of being trailer park trash! And that TIMMAH will not get you very far in life.

Tim Lumber
06-04-2009, 11:09 PM
The difference between you and Mr. Funk is that Mr. Funk actually had an ability to be a golfer. He then took that raw ability and fine tuned it to be a professional golfer. You have done absolutely NOTHING to improve your writing skills let alone sound somewhat intelligent about any subject, with the exception of being trailer park trash! And that TIMMAH will not get you very far in life. You give Fred Funk so much courtesy..you call him Mr. like you wanna blow him..hahahaha! My father used to call him Fred F*ck it was funny! But yeah I went to school and was in his daughters classes..I could have went out with her..she asked me out..5 months before her dad went PRO..I could have been rich....but damn I messed up..now Im a poor bastard!

steelwall
06-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Mods I must ask again to insist he change that nasty avatar, for goodness sakes I just ate.

stlrtruck
06-05-2009, 08:08 AM
You give Fred Funk so much courtesy..you call him Mr. like you wanna blow him..hahahaha! My father used to call him Fred F*ck it was funny! But yeah I went to school and was in his daughters classes..I could have went out with her..she asked me out..5 months before her dad went PRO..I could have been rich....but damn I messed up..now Im a poor bastard!

Mr. Funk has earned the respect to be called Mr. You on the other hand have shown your constant disregard towards anything rational, coherent, and/or intelligent and until you warrant such a respectful discernment, you will not receive it from me.

And yeah, I'm sure you could have dated his daughter. Something tells me Mr. Funk would have had something to say about that. I'm sure trailer park trash was not on his "To-Do List" for his daughter.

Like your writing, nice try but still FAILURE!

HometownGal
06-05-2009, 08:34 AM
Mods I must ask again to insist he change that nasty avatar, for goodness sakes I just ate.

I changed it for him. :thumbsup: That filthy, gnarly foot of his was gagging me every time I read his posts. :puke:

St33lersguy
06-05-2009, 09:05 AM
You give Fred Funk so much courtesy..you call him Mr. like you wanna blow him..hahahaha! My father used to call him Fred F*ck it was funny! But yeah I went to school and was in his daughters classes..I could have went out with her..she asked me out..5 months before her dad went PRO..I could have been rich....but damn I messed up..now Im a poor bastard!

You went to school? Or maybe that was in grade school, that makes more sense.

Dino 6 Rings
06-05-2009, 12:13 PM
..now Im a poor bastard!

Only thing you're ever said on this Forum that is true.

You are truly a Poor Bastard.

Tim Lumber
06-07-2009, 10:04 PM
I changed it for him. :thumbsup: That filthy, gnarly foot of his was gagging me every time I read his posts. :puke: Hey HTG I take it u dont like trailer park feet..haha! That wasnt my foot..it was my twin brothers..

Dino 6 Rings
06-07-2009, 10:05 PM
liar and loser

tony hipchest
06-07-2009, 10:57 PM
hey you gnarly old decrepid footed, peg leg hobbling on bastard, dont even try to convince us that shit kickin stick that you walk on has a twin.

lamberts-lost-tooth
06-08-2009, 07:16 AM
Hey HTG I take it u dont like trailer park feet..haha! That wasnt my foot..it was my twin brothers..

Pathetic Liar...:doh: