PDA

View Full Version : Retrosexual

Vincent
04-17-2009, 12:13 PM
After reading the exchange of views about guns in the Rendell thread, I thought another perspective might be useful. Guns are a key component of the Retrosexual lifestyle..

To wit...

I've had ENOUGH!! OK, I have had it. I've taken all I can stand and I can't stand no more. Every time my TV is on, all that can be seen is effeminate men prancing about, redecorating houses and talking about foreign concepts like "style" and "feng shui." Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, transsexual, metrosexual, non-sexual; blue, green, and purple-sexual - bogus definitions have taken over the urban and suburban world!

Real men of the world, stand up, scratch your butt, belch, and yell "ENOUGH!" I hereby announce the start of a new offensive in the culture Wars, the Retrosexual movement.

The Code :

A Retrosexual man, no matter what the women insists, PAYS FOR THE DATE.

A Retrosexual man opens doors for a lady. Even for the ones that fit that term only because they are female.

A Retrosexual DEALS with IT, be it a flat tire, break-in into your home, or a natural disaster, you DEAL WITH IT.

A Retrosexual not only eats red meat, he often kills it himself.

A Retrosexual doesn't worry about living to be 90. It's not how long you live, but how well. If you're 90 years old and still smoking cigars and drinking, I salute you.

A Retrosexual does not use more hair or skin products than a woman. Women have several supermarket aisles of stuff. Retrosexuals need an endcap (possibly 2 endcaps if you include shaving goods.)

A Retrosexual does not dress in clothes from Hot Topic when he's 30 years old.

A Retrosexual should know how to properly kill stuff (or people) if need be. This falls under the "Dealing with IT" portion of The Code.

A Retrosexual watches no TV show with "*****" in the title. Example..."***** Eye for the Straight Guy" The censor took care of this 'un...

A Retrosexual does not let neighbors screw up rooms in his house on national TV.

A Retrosexual should not give up excessive amounts of manliness for women. Some is inevitable, but major reinvention of yourself will only lead to you becoming a froo-froo little puss, and in the long run, she ain't worth it.

A Retrosexual is allowed to seek professional help for major mental stress such as drug/alcohol addiction, death of your entire family in a freak treechipper accident, favorite sports team being moved to a different city, favorite bird dog expiring, etc. You are NOT allowed to see a shrink because Daddy didn't pay you enough attention. Daddy was busy DEALING WITH IT. When you screwed up, he DEALT with you.

A Retrosexual will have at least one outfit in his wardrobe designed to conceal himself from prey.

A Retrosexual knows how to tie a Windsor knot when wearing a tie -- and ONLY a Windsor knot.

A Retrosexual should have at least one good wound he can brag about getting.

A Retrosexual knows how to use a basic set of tools. If you can't hammer a nail, or drill a straight hole, practice in secret until you can -- or be rightfully ridiculed for the wuss you be.

A Retrosexual knows that owning a gun is not a sign that your are riddled with fear, guns are TOOLS and are often essential to DEAL WITH IT. Plus it's just plain fun to shoot.

Crying. There are very few reason that a Retrosexual may cry, and none of them have to do with TV commercials, movies, or soap operas. Sports teams are sometimes a reason to cry, but the preferred method of release is cussing or throwing the remote control. Some reasons a Retrosexual can cry include (but are not limited to) death of a loved one, death of a pet (fish do NOT count as pets in this case), loss of a major body part.

When a Retrosexual is on a crowded bus and or a commuter train, and a pregnant woman, heck, any woman gets on, that Retrosexual stands up and offers his seat to that woman, then looks around at the other so-called men still in their seats with a disgusted "you punks" look on his face.

A Retrosexual knows how to say the Pledge properly, and with the correct emphasis and pronunciation. He also knows the words to the Star Spangled Banner

A Retrosexual will have hobbies and habits his wife and mother do not understand, but that are essential to his manliness, in that they offset the acceptable manliness decline he suffers when married/engaged or in a serious healthy relationship - i. e., hunting, boxing, shot putting, shooting, cigars, car maintenance.

A Retrosexual man can drive in snow (heck, a blizzard) without sliding all over or driving under 20mph, without anxiety, and without high-centering his ride in a snow bank.

A Retrosexual man can chop down a tree and make it land where he wants. Wherever it lands is where he darn well wanted it to land.

A Retrosexual will give up his seat on a bus to not only any women but any elderly person or person in military dress (except 2nd Lt's) NOTE: The person in military dress may turn down the offer but the Retrosexual man will ALWAYS make the offer to them and thank them for serving their country.

A Retrosexual man doesn't need a contract -- a handshake is good enough. He will always stand by his word even if circumstances change or the other person deceived him.

A Retrosexual man doesn't immediately look to sue someone when he does something stupid and hurts himself. We understand that sometimes in the process of doing things we get hurt and we just DEAL WITH IT !

I think this circulated in 2004.

Oh, and I will not simply stand idly by and watch my Retrosexual rights be trampled.

Dino 6 Rings
04-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Hells Yeah!

stlrtruck
04-17-2009, 12:33 PM
That was a beautiful piece...I almost cried, but I DEALT WITH IT!!!

tony hipchest
04-17-2009, 12:35 PM
A Retrosexual knows how to tie a Windsor knot when wearing a tie -- and ONLY a Windsor knot.

A Retrosexual should have at least one good wound he can brag about getting.
:huh: you mean theres more than 1 way to tie a tie?

great thread. anyone needind a visual representation of the classic retrosexual, just study quint in "Jaws".

them comparing shark bite wounds is the best scene in the movie. uber retro. :tt02:

Vincent
04-17-2009, 12:57 PM

great thread. anyone needind a visual representation of the classic retrosexual, just study quint in "Jaws".

them comparing shark bite wounds is the best scene in the movie. uber retro. :tt02:

Actually there are two ways to tie a tie - half Windsor and full Windsor. Full was "popular" (a word that hits the Retro gag reflex) in the 70s with the huge collars and lapels. Half is the choice of the tight knots in the corporate world.

There's another Retro list out there http://www.radical-conservative.org/retrosexual.html that addresses acceptable movies...

A Retrosexual man's favorite movie isn't "Maid in Manhattan" (unless that refers to some foxy French maid sitting in a huge tub of brandy or whiskey), or "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood." Acceptable ones may include any of the Dirty Harry or Nameless Drifter movies (Clint in his better days), Rambo I or II, the Dirty Dozen, The Godfather trilogy, Scarface, The Road Warrior, The Die Hard series, Caddyshack, Rocky I, II, or III, Full Metal Jacket, any James Bond Movie, Raging Bull, Bullitt, any Bruce Lee movie, Apocalypse Now, Goodfellas, Reservoir Dogs, Fight Club, etc.etc.

Bullitt, one of my all time favorites, exemplifies the Retrosexual. One of my favorite scenes is his selection of TV dinners in the little corner store. Says two things... The choice isn't important, and he's capable of feeding himself.

I give Tony props here for charting new Retro ground - "Uber Retro". Well done, Sir!!:hatsoff::drink::rofl:

Indo
04-17-2009, 02:19 PM

Quint is a good example----so is Indiana Jones, Harry Callaghan, Jean-Luc Picard, Jack Bauer

The most recent Real Life Retrosexual that comes to mind is the Captain of the Maersk Alabama----he saved his Ship; he saw to it that his Crew was Safe; and he exchanged his own Safety (potentially, His Life) for his Ship and Crew. He did what a Captain is SUPPOSED to do.
He DEALT WITH IT.

Indo
04-17-2009, 02:32 PM
This dude is Retrosexual...

Vincent
04-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Quint is a good example----so is Indiana Jones, Harry Callaghan, Jean-Luc Picard, Jack Bauer

The most recent Real Life Retrosexual that comes to mind is the Captain of the Maersk Alabama----he saved his Ship; he saw to it that his Crew was Safe; and he exchanged his own Safety (potentially, His Life) for his Ship and Crew. He did what a Captain is SUPPOSED to do.
He DEALT WITH IT.

Deal with it he did. I'm getting verklempt. OK, I'm back.

Capt. Sullenberger is another one. Rock of Gibraltar. Perfect ditch then checked the plane twice before he debarked. Interesting that once it was known that the Captain was Republican, he disappeared from the media like fried chicken on a Sunday buffet. Hmmm.

Another one that comes to mind it that Italian hostage that took off the hood because we wanted to show the terrorists how an Italian dies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabrizio_Quattrocchi Definite Retro.

Hammer Of The GODS
04-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Excellent thread!

I think every man should take on the persona of a Marine Corps drill instructor!

The smoky bear hat is a great look. Every guy sounds like he eats gravel for breakfast. And R. Lee Ermey is the president!

R. Lee to (insert US enemy here) WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMBNUTTS! DIDN'T MOMMY AND DADDY GIVE YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION? NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CHOKE YOURSELF! :chuckle:

http://www.areavoices.com/cinemalogic/images/Full_Metal_Jacket_6.jpeg

Godfather
04-17-2009, 06:35 PM
What would the term be for a badass woman who fits this description?

I'm thinking of badasses like Sarah Palin. She broke her ankle and DEALT WITH IT...including playing in the state championship game and hitting the winning free throw. She can also kill and field dress a moose.

tony hipchest
04-17-2009, 06:50 PM

dyke? :hunch:

Texasteel
04-17-2009, 07:24 PM

I call her honey.

Vincent
04-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I call her honey.

That there's a fine woman, right there.

JEFF4i
04-18-2009, 12:33 AM
That there's a fine woman, right there.

Heaven help me she's sexy until the dumb broad opens her mouth.

No, not all women are dumb broads, most aren't...she is.

MasterOfPuppets
04-18-2009, 07:22 PM
dyke? :hunch:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4536/302363693356ae3e6c4.jpg (http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=302363693356ae3e6c4.jpg)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2724/bulldykes.png (http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bulldykes.png)

:toofunny:

tony hipchest
04-18-2009, 07:39 PM
:rofl: @ "retrobians". im particular to the "lip-stick" variety myself.

Godfather
04-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Heaven help me she's sexy until the dumb broad opens her mouth.

No, not all women are dumb broads, most aren't...she is.

No, sir. No she isn't. She's a decent American.

Vincent
04-19-2009, 10:38 AM
No, sir. No she isn't. She's a decent American.

Its criminal what they've tried to do to this woman and her family. And she weathers it all with grace and dignity.

The left has no shame.

I'd rather have Sarah Palin as President than the bunch both parties have put up in the last 20 years. And yes, that includes BOTH BOOshes.

Indo
04-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Its criminal what they've tried to do to this woman and her family. And she weathers it all with grace and dignity.

The left has no shame.

I'd rather have Sarah Palin as President than the bunch both parties have put up in the last 20 years. And yes, that includes BOTH BOOshes.

I am 100% with you on this one...

MasterOfPuppets
04-19-2009, 06:41 PM
:rofl: @ "retrobians". im particular to the "lip-stick" variety myself.
i kinda figured you'd like the one in the first pic.....she is kinda hot.....:chuckle:

tony hipchest
04-19-2009, 06:46 PM
i kinda figured you'd like the one in the first pic.....she is kinda hot.....:chuckle:you mean thats NOT al franken?

stlrtruck
04-20-2009, 07:34 AM
This dude is Retrosexual...

Excellent thread!

I think every man should take on the persona of a Marine Corps drill instructor!

The smoky bear hat is a great look. Every guy sounds like he eats gravel for breakfast. And R. Lee Ermey is the president!

R. Lee to (insert US enemy here) WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION NUMBNUTTS! DIDN'T MOMMY AND DADDY GIVE YOU ENOUGH ATTENTION? NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CHOKE YOURSELF! :chuckle:

http://www.areavoices.com/cinemalogic/images/Full_Metal_Jacket_6.jpeg

I love both those. Especially the Seal on the deck when it says, "He'll do it on Easter Sunday!"

But R. Lee also has that intensity. To this day that man makes me square up.

trauben
04-20-2009, 10:16 AM
I saw the title to this thread and I thought it was going to be about those who haven't been laid in a long long long while! :noidea:

stlrtruck
04-20-2009, 12:51 PM
I saw the title to this thread and I thought it was going to be about those who haven't been laid in a long long long while! :noidea:

that's monosexual

KeiselPower99
04-20-2009, 07:28 PM
This thread reminds me of the Brad Paisley song Im still a guy. I blame the media for shoving the whole "metrosexual" bs.

tony hipchest
04-20-2009, 08:24 PM
This thread reminds me of the Brad Paisley song Im still a guy. I blame the media for shoving the whole "metrosexual" bs.
i blame tom brady.

KeiselPower99
04-20-2009, 08:33 PM
i blame tom brady.

It really pisses me off that football players look so fancy. When Jake Plummer grew the long hair and shaggy beard I rooted for him.

Hammer67
04-20-2009, 08:34 PM
i blame tom brady.

So do I! Damn him and GQ!

I would totally think something was up with that guy if he wasn't dating the hottest women on the planet...

beSteelmyheart
04-20-2009, 08:35 PM
I prefer the retro sexual guy myself, they are so much more fun to hang out with! :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
04-20-2009, 08:46 PM
It really pisses me off that football players look so fancy. When Jake Plummer grew the long hair and shaggy beard I rooted for him.lol. jake was pimpin the yetti look, huh?

you will never catch me in a pair of k-mart " wranglers" (even i have fashion limits i wont stoop below) but theres something to be said for a brett favre and his wranglers commercial. it is uber retro and says "i dont care if im a multi- millionaire and buy jeans at k-mart because i am that cool".

lol :thumbsup:

JEFF4i
04-20-2009, 09:12 PM
One time I got hit in the privates so hard I threw up...but no tears!

Didn't even dun cry when my nose broke...or collar bone.

beSteelmyheart
04-21-2009, 03:47 PM
lol. jake was pimpin the yetti look, huh?

you will never catch me in a pair of k-mart " wranglers" (even i have fashion limits i wont stoop below) but theres something to be said for a brett favre and his wranglers commercial. it is uber retro and says "i dont care if im a multi- millionaire and buy jeans at k-mart because i am that cool".

lol :thumbsup:
I would much rather see a good lookin regular working guy next door type of guy in a pair of wranglers (cheap or not) than some douche bag slouching around the neighborhood with his pants hanging halfway down his ass!!!! Please tell an old cougar just when someone decided that was attractive, & when it will finally go out of style.

MasterOfPuppets
04-22-2009, 05:21 PM

Didn't even dun cry when my nose broke...or collar bone.you puked up your nuts ??? :pde: ....ouch...:doh:

Texasteel
04-22-2009, 07:36 PM

Didn't even dun cry when my nose broke...or collar bone.

Someone kicks me in the "pivates", I'm crying, very loud, and without shame.

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 03:56 PM
You guys are aware R Lee Ermey played a homosexual in Saving Silverman right?

As far as the retrosexual thing goes....dude it's just another label. Any guy who applies a label to himself other than guy (or maybe dude) needs some help.

Gunny Hartman may have been a badass, but that didn't stop him from getting popped by a fat loser in the end.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-23-2009, 04:17 PM
What if you are a Browns fan?? Do you ust Deal With It, that your team sucks or can you cry......
Ahh....its good to be a Steelers Fan

MACH1
04-23-2009, 04:21 PM
What if you are a Browns fan?? Do you ust Deal With It, that your team sucks or can you cry......
Ahh....its good to be a Steelers Fan

Thats why some of their fans are here at SF. They want to see what its like to be a winner.:chuckle:

If you can't beat em, join em.:sofunny:

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Thats why some of their fans are here at SF. They want to see what its like to be a winner.:chuckle:

If you can't beat em, join em.:sofunny:

I used to like you. Not so much now. :flap:

MACH1
04-23-2009, 05:40 PM
I used to like you. Not so much now. :flap:

:chuckle:

HometownGal
04-23-2009, 05:52 PM
I would much rather see a good lookin regular working guy next door type of guy in a pair of wranglers (cheap or not) than some douche bag slouching around the neighborhood with his pants hanging halfway down his ass!!!! Please tell an old cougar just when someone decided that was attractive, & when it will finally go out of style.

AMEN sister!!! :applaudit::drink:

We're coming up on construction season and you know what that means - hot sweaty guys in muscle shirts and tight jeans. :lust: :lust: :applaudit:

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 07:00 PM

If it means anything, they both probably think you're kind of creepy for checking them out anyway.

Texasteel
04-23-2009, 07:28 PM
If it means anything, they both probably think you're kind of creepy for checking them out anyway.

I can't talk for the 2nd guy, but as for the guy next door, I wouldn't think it creepy at all.

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 07:34 PM
I can't talk for the 2nd guy, but as for the guy next door, I wouldn't think it creepy at all.

To each his own.

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 07:40 PM

Maybe because you're really ugly? :noidea:

I don't mind being admired for the way I look. Most people don't...especially if the one admiring is a member of the opposite sex...and easy on the eyes.

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Maybe because you're really ugly? :noidea:

Kiss my ass jerkoff.

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 07:45 PM
Kiss my ass jerkoff.

:doh: Should have used the :flap: with it to let you know I was joking.

Judging by the touchy remark though... :noidea:

HometownGal
04-23-2009, 07:45 PM

I hardly doubt that. With the way these kids dress today with their ass cracks hanging out, I can guarantee you that we "mature women" aren't the only ones who notice them. If I want to see an ass crack, I can look at my own in the mirror.

HometownGal
04-23-2009, 07:46 PM
Kiss my ass jerkoff.

Hey Hey Hey - that's not nice. xfl was just teasin' you. Lighten up.

KeiselPower99
04-23-2009, 07:46 PM
I never thought plumbers crack would be sexy.

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Hey Hey Hey - that's not nice. xfl was just teasin' you. Lighten up.

No worries HTG. Unfortunately, over the internet, these things don't always come across correctly...and he doesn't know me.

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 07:49 PM
I never thought plumbers crack would be sexy.

Depends on what she looks like! :wink:

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 07:50 PM
No worries HTG. Unfortunately, over the internet, these things don't always come across correctly...and he doesn't know me.

I don't give a damn if you were trying to funny or not.

That was way out of line.

HometownGal
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM

C'mon dude - lighten up will ya? I know this guy and trust me when I tell you - he was just funning with you. :doh:

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 07:52 PM

Got it. You're touchy about "personal" shots and I'll stop them. The language seems harsh, but if that's your schtick, so be it. I didn't pay attention to your join date/post count and just assumed you were a regular around here.

Yup, I know what happens when you "assume" and it is applicable.

Now I know..and knowing is half the battle.

Go JOE!

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 07:55 PM
C'mon dude - lighten up will ya? I know this guy and trust me when I tell you - he was just funning with you. :doh:

Whatever. I'm dropping it because I have zero interest in a stupid internet flame war.

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Whatever. I'm dropping it because I have zero interest in a stupid internet flame war.

Sorry bud, one of my cousins came into town (and your comment spurned this thought.)

INTERNET FLAME WAR!!!!!!!
(Cue the Mortal Kombat theme song)

It has begun!

:sissies: :willy: :sissies:

FINISH HIM

:sissies: :grouphug:

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 08:04 PM
:pw:

xfl2001fan
04-23-2009, 08:05 PM
:pw:

I see you're joining my ranks...sadly, it's too little too late, as I've gone onto bigger and better things!

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 08:09 PM
I see you're joining my ranks...sadly, it's too little too late, as I've gone onto bigger and better things!

In any event, my point was simply to say that way too many old chicks are jumping on this MILF/Cougar bandwagon.

I remember thinking it was creepy when I was a younger man, and I imagine there are still a lot of guys out there who find it creepy today. Especially when the "cougar" looks like she raided her teenagers closet and spent the alimony check on makeup and fake tatas.

Preacher
04-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Kiss my ass jerkoff.

:doh:Should have used the :flap: with it to let you know I was joking.

Judging by the touchy remark though... :noidea:

Got it. You're touchy about "personal" shots and I'll stop them. The language seems harsh, but if that's your schtick, so be it. I didn't pay attention to your join date/post count and just assumed you were a regular around here.

Yup, I know what happens when you "assume" and it is applicable.

Now I know..and knowing is half the battle.

Go JOE!

Not sure XFL was looking for an "internet flame war" either. Seems to me, he apologized and was moving on... and you decided to be an ass and continue it....

:doh:

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Not sure XFL was looking for an "internet flame war" either. Seems to me, he apologized and was moving on... and you decided to be an ass and continue it....

:doh:

You used the same post twice. I dropped it when I said I was going to drop it.

HometownGal
04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
In any event, my point was simply to say that way too many old chicks are jumping on this MILF/Cougar bandwagon.

I remember thinking it was creepy when I was a younger man, and I imagine there are still a lot of guys out there who find it creepy today.

So - us 40 and 50-something females aren't permitted to admire the physical attributes of younger men, but it is OK for the 40 and 50-something males to gawk, lust and salivate over younger women? :doh:

Especially when the "cougar" looks like she raided her teenagers closet and spent the alimony check on makeup and fake tatas.

No different than a man with a toupe and a false set of choppers who uses an enhancing pill to add 6 inches to his 3 inch teenie weenie.

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 08:37 PM
So - us 40 and 50-something females aren't permitted to admire the physical attributes of younger men, but it is OK for the 40 and 50-something males to gawk, lust and salivate over younger women? :doh:

No, it's not. Everytime I see some old slob in a stained t shirt and jorts leering at some young thing I would to slap the crap out of him too.

And don't act like you don't know the chick I'm talking about either. You always see her at the bar or at the club. She's dressed like she's 20 with way too much makeup and way too short of a skirt and she's had way too much to drink. That's the chick I'm talking about. The one who thinks she can still fit in to her cheerleading outfit even though that was 20 years and 20 lbs ago. A mid life crisi is a mid life crisis regardless of what sex it's happening in.

HometownGal
04-23-2009, 08:57 PM
No, it's not. Everytime I see some old slob in a stained t shirt and jorts leering at some young thing I would to slap the crap out of him too.

I have absolutely no problem with an older man turning his head to admire the beauty of a younger female. But - what's good for the gander is also good for the goose. :thumbsup: Beauty is to be beholden.

And don't act like you don't know the chick I'm talking about either. You always see her at the bar or at the club. She's dressed like she's 20 with way too much makeup and way too short of a skirt and she's had way too much to drink. That's the chick I'm talking about. The one who thinks she can still fit in to her cheerleading outfit even though that was 20 years and 20 lbs ago. A mid life crisi is a mid life crisis regardless of what sex it's happening in.

I don't hang out in bars or clubs but no matter what sex you are - if you got it - flaunt it. Life's too damned short. I've seen some "cougars" and "older men" who are extremely attractive and have better bodies than the 20-30 somethings because they take care of themselves. Besides, when the time comes to take that dirt nap, you can't admire the scenery any longer, so you might as well enjoy it while you can. :hatsoff:

Texasteel
04-23-2009, 09:14 PM

I'd like to stay and argue the point with you, but its tapioca night the the home. By the way, before you deside to slap the crap out of someone in their 50s, or 60s you may want to take a good look at them first. You may not enjoy it as much as you think.

tony hipchest
04-23-2009, 09:14 PM
If it means anything, they both probably think you're kind of creepy for checking them out anyway.this post directed at beSteelmyheart was "way out of line".

maybe you wanna think twice about calling our fine SF ladies "creepy" before getting all butthurt over a suggestion that you just may be fugly. :hunch:

"those in glass houses..."

J Dogg
04-23-2009, 09:21 PM
"those in glass houses..."

Have a lot of fun breaking windows.

tony hipchest
04-23-2009, 09:30 PM
oooooh.

you told me. have fun taking pot shots at the ladies here,

and enjoy your subsequent trip off into the cyberworld. :wave:

MACH1
04-23-2009, 09:35 PM

Kobe's still better. :flap:

Preacher
04-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Did anyone know we have a new president?

tony hipchest
04-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Did anyone know we have a new president?

:buttkick:

i heard its a woman, or black, al franken, or a communist red guy with horns, or something like that. :noidea:

Preacher
04-24-2009, 12:14 AM
:buttkick:

Once again... you know it.. you love me!! :chuckle:

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 07:16 AM
Kobe's HEEHAW still HEEHAW better. HEEHAW :flap:

Your lips are moving but all I here is HEEHAW you jack@ss!

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 07:23 AM
Things that make you go HMM

"those in glass houses..."Have a lot of fun breaking windows.

You speak as if this comes from experience! Do you enjoy breaking windows J?

Is that out of line? Did I go too far?

As for people who are older and enjoy looking/lusting. To each his own. Maybe there are those of us who don't like newcomers joining up on a site and telling other people how to live their lives. Or, maybe we don't like people coming in and telling us it's not OK to enjoy viewing all the beauty of the world that God has shown us.

Maybe we don't like people showing up on our doorstep who are hypocrites...you know, taking something one person said as if it were a personal attack
(and being extremely touchy about it) after making a personal attack against someone that they don't know anything about.

How bout now, did I go too far? Now, if any of this is too much for you, just let me know. I can back off...but I probably won't unless a respected member asks me too (and it doesn't necessarily have to be a Mod either).

I'm just saying.

trauben
04-24-2009, 08:47 AM
Oh brother, am I jumping into this a little late. I had no idea this thread would take a turn like this so I ignored the subscription updates. Geez.

Mmmmm, I love Bret Favre in those ads! :drool:

:jerkit:

Someone jokes about being "ugly" which you decry is

but your retort is.........
Kiss my ass jerkoff.

:finger:

I hardly doubt that. With the way these kids dress today with their ass cracks hanging out, I can guarantee you that we "mature women" aren't the only ones who notice them. If I want to see an ass crack, I can look at my own in the mirror.
My 16 year old daughter and I were in the store the other day and two guys (between the ages of 17-21) walked by. They were both wearing the 'baggy-crotch-at-knee' pants and my daughter pointed it out and made her usual comment of how she finds it disgusting, but also stupid and funny at the same time. Then I commented on how it must look to see them run in those pants. She laughed. She's seen them at school and then she imitated the idiotic way they run in those things.

Nope, we're not the only ones and what's hilarious is that those guys have no idea how stupid they look to the girls they're trying to impress. Or are they trying to impress the "girls" with those peek-a-boo shots? :wink02:

I remember thinking it was creepy when I was a younger man, and I imagine there are still a lot of guys out there who find it creepy today. Especially when the "cougar" looks like she raided her teenagers closet and spent the alimony check on makeup and fake tatas.
Stereotype much? And I'm with HG, I don't know the "type". Then again I'm not hanging out at the bar, and if I did it wouldn't be a bar like you're used to hanging at when you see them.

No different than a man with a toupe and a false set of choppers who uses an enhancing pill to add 6 inches to his 3 inch teenie weenie.
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

................I'm reminded of the movie 'Something's Gotta Give" with your quote HG
http://roddysrockinreviews.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/somethingsgottagivepic.jpg

Someone with "Dogg" as part of their name, if not a Cleveland fan, makes me think he'll be popping those 'extender' pills soon and doing the comb-over! :rofl:

Vincent
04-24-2009, 09:24 AM
This whole "cougar" thing is interesting.

Used to was most women got all dowdy as they got older. Seems to me women are aging much more gracefully now days. Of course, I'm older, so that might just be my perspective. Or not. Diane Keaton is but one example. That woman keeps looking better as she ages. She's 100 times better looking now than when she was young. Helen Mirren, Lena Olin, Katharine Hepburn, Meryl Streep (I could go on)? Michelle Pfeiffer? Yikes!

There's lots of pretty wimmins in their 40s, 50s, and 60s. My Bride's Mother is 78 and she still turns heads. She's gorgeous. Her daughter's hot too. But I digress.

Back to the "cougar" thing. I went out with a 31 yr old Brit when I was 18. And another 29 yr old Brit when I was 21. And frankly, I've always gone for older women. WTF is wrong with that? Seriously? Its all good.

Keep on Ladies. We love you!!

tony hipchest
04-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Back to the "cougar" thing. I went out with a 31 yr old Brit when I was 18. And another 29 yr old Brit when I was 21. And frankly, I've always gone for older women. WTF is wrong with that? Seriously? Its all good.

Keep on Ladies. We love you!!my first love was a 31 year old woman when i was 18. :danceshout: i almost married her. oddly enough her daughter was 5. when i was 31 she was 18 and looked like brooke shields. it was a very strange juxtaposition where you try not to think naughty things.

ive slept with a woman who was my moms age. aint nothing like a cougar in the sack, especially when your young, dumb and full of.......creativity.

ive found most "cougars" like having a puppy dog they can "train the right way". :naughty:

rock on ladies. :tt03: (and while im not a fan of the wranglers, how bout a nice old pair of faded, skin tight 501's?)

Vincent
04-24-2009, 09:47 AM
young, dumb and full of.......creativity.

:toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl::t oofunny::rofl:

X-Terminator
04-24-2009, 10:01 AM
Looks like we have someone here who decided to join up and then take a nice, healthy crap on our doorstep. Nice to see he was firmly smacked in the nose with a rolled-up newspaper.

I'm 34 years old, and except for one time, I have always dated girls/women older than me. Why? Maturity. It's as simple as that. Having helped raise 2 cousins who are both in their 20s and working with and around college-aged and mid-twenty-something girls for the past 10 years, I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty fork than date any of them, let alone talk to them for more than 30 seconds. It's just too painful, and my IQ drops about 50 points. Just hearing their high-pitched voices and saying "like" every 2 seconds is enough to make me want to bash myself in the head with a brick. Give me a 35, 40, even 50 year old woman any day of the week. They're mature, they know what they want, conversations are always intelligent, and more often than not are mind-blowing in the bedroom. Many of them are smokin' hot in their advanced age too - HTG is a prime example of that. Without a doubt, she's my favorite cougar! :thumbsup: :lust:

trauben
04-24-2009, 10:18 AM
(and while im not a fan of the wranglers, how bout a nice old pair of faded, skin tight 501's?)

Hmmmmm................ :scratchchin:

I never really thought of the "brand" of the jeans but now that you ask, let's take a 'look-see', shall we? http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

WRANGLER
http://www.jeanspassion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/genuine-wrangler-regular-fit-jeans_3.jpg
LEVIS 501
http://shop.laepocamiami.com/graphics/levis-501-0193_back.jpg

I guess, based on the pics I saw when doing this search, my preference IS for Wrangler. I think it's more flattering to the man's gluteus maximus!

As far as the "skin tight" ones?

As long as you don't look like this. :chuckle: Rolled socks belong in the sock drawer! :wink02:
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:TvQooKhQgzhMPM:http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1128/709690769_d894405de6.jpg (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1128/709690769_d894405de6.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivanl1/709690769/&usg=__uamo4wft_71_ADc39iA1yLRx7qI=&h=500&w=489&sz=228&hl=en&start=25&tbnid=TvQooKhQgzhMPM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwrangler%2Bjeans%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D2 0%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dig%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20)

Vincent
04-24-2009, 10:56 AM
I'd rather gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty fork than date any of them, let alone talk to them for more than 30 seconds. Just hearing their high-pitched voices and saying "like" every 2 seconds is enough to make me want to bash myself in the head with a brick.

Yikes!!! :toofunny: Don't hurt yourself. Try to see them as what they'll become. :chuckle:

Many of them are smokin' hot in their advanced age too

I was at a New Years Eve party at the house of a girl I was "seeing" when I was about 19 or so. Her Mother planted one on me out of the clear blue sky. Whoa!!! Man, I had to think that through real fast. Always wondered though. Whoa!! Woulda been bad form.

HTG is a prime example of that. Without a doubt, she's my favorite cougar! :thumbsup: :lust:

No pics???:whistle::link::excited:

trauben
04-24-2009, 12:13 PM
I noticed you guys all "dated" older women, or flirted with the idea of it, but when it came to marriage -- none of you married any of them did you? :noidea:

Just an observation. :coffee:

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 01:17 PM
I noticed you guys all "dated" older women, or flirted with the idea of it, but when it came to marriage -- none of you married any of them did you? :noidea:

My wife's nearly 2 years older than I am. I dated a younger female in HS one time...married her...and after she cheated on me, twice and then left me...I was done. After her, it was "the rebound" (and I feel bad about it to this day) relationship who was a year older (we lasted about a year) and then my current wife.

I believe that Walter (Jeff Dunham) has it right. Who the hell wants 72 virgins when they die? I want 72 prostitutes that know what the hell they're doing!

trauben
04-24-2009, 01:24 PM
My wife's nearly 2 years older than I am. I dated a younger female in HS one time...married her...and after she cheated on me, twice and then left me...I was done. After her, it was "the rebound" (and I feel bad about it to this day) relationship who was a year older (we lasted about a year) and then my current wife.
Okay now, we do have one that went for an older woman!

Not bad xfl (despite your poor choice in teams)! :wink02:

I believe that Walter (Jeff Dunham) has it right. Who the hell wants 72 virgins when they die? I want 72 prostitutes that know what the hell they're doing!

OR.......... you may end up with the wrong 72 virgins!

http://www.pastdeadline.com/images/2007/04/02/nuns_4.jpg

Vincent
04-24-2009, 01:30 PM

My Bride of 34 years is two years older.

X-Terminator
04-24-2009, 01:36 PM

The relationships never got to that point for me. I've never been married anyway, and I won't be any time soon, if ever.

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 01:39 PM
OR.......... you may end up with the wrong 72 virgins!

Well, I don't believe in the whole Virgins thing anyways...and besides, as Walter pointed out (and then Jeff to Achmed) who said those virgins were female.

SteelersinCA
04-24-2009, 04:43 PM
Well, I don't believe in the whole Virgins thing anyways...and besides, as Walter pointed out (and then Jeff to Achmed) who said those virgins were female.

And who really wants a virgin anyway, much less 72 of them? I could see 71 freaks in bed and 1 virgin, but 72 virgins?? Talk about a broken record, no bend here, sit like this, put your leg here.....no thanks.

HometownGal
04-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Many of them are smokin' hot in their advanced age too - HTG is a prime example of that. Without a doubt, she's my favorite cougar! :thumbsup: :lust:

Hey mister - I'm not in my "advanced age" just yet - I'm not even 50! :chuckle:

Thank you for the compliment. You of all people know how fanatical I am about taking good care of myself!. :drink:

X-Terminator
04-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Hey mister - I'm not in my "advanced age" just yet - I'm not even 50! :chuckle:

Thank you for the compliment. You of all people know how fanatical I am about taking good care of myself!. :drink:

Sorry about that! :oops: :chuckle: It doesn't change anything though - you still turn heads, and you didn't have to raid a teenager's closet or spend money on fake boobs and makeup either, like someone (*cough J Dogg cough*) would lead a person to believe. :coffee:

Yes I do know how hard you work to take care of yourself, and that of course is the key. You can look and feel like a million bucks no matter your age so long as you take care of yourself. Look at your personal trainer - the man is 75 years old and has guns bigger than my head. I'd just like to LIVE to be 75, let alone look that good!

beSteelmyheart
04-24-2009, 07:45 PM

I can't believe you called me creepy, you little butthead!
I don't go to bars & when I do, it's usually to watch a Steelers game & I'm wearing jeans & a Steelers jersey, & by the way, I go there with my fiancee. Just because I am attached doesn't mean I'm dead! I never claimed to check out younger guys just because I admitted that I'm older, I remarked on my preference for a certain fit of jeans so you might want to go back & check that. Not that I'm a mark for Favre, but if I saw a guy looking like that walking through Home Depot of course I'm going to look at him you moron!!! Oh wait, maybe the better choice might be the clueless punk schlepping through walmart with the crotch of his oversized jeans hanging down to his knees . Wow, that's real attractive. Maybe to the clueless teenaged girls who think that's a man!
Are you one of those boys in the baggy pants, J Dogg? Do you grab your little weiner for maximum effect to show just how cool you really are?
Get a belt, get a life & get a job, what do you know about a mid-life crisis? I've got more going on for me in my asscrack than you'll ever be able to comprehend so don't come off acting like you know anything about women-it's obvious that you don't.

SteelersinCA
04-24-2009, 08:04 PM
And that ends that~

X-Terminator
04-24-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't go to bars & when I do, it's usually to watch a Steelers game & I'm wearing jeans & a Steelers jersey, & by the way, I go there with my fiancee. Just because I am attached doesn't mean I'm dead! I never claimed to check out younger guys just because I admitted that I'm older, I remarked on my preference for a certain fit of jeans so you might want to go back & check that. Not that I'm a mark for Favre, but if I saw a guy looking like that walking through Home Depot of course I'm going to look at him you moron!!! Oh wait, maybe the better choice might be the clueless punk schlepping through walmart with the crotch of his oversized jeans hanging down to his knees . Wow, that's real attractive. Maybe to the clueless teenaged girls who think that's a man!
Are you one of those boys in the baggy pants, J Dogg? Do you grab your little weiner for maximum effect to show just how cool you really are?
Get a belt, get a life & get a job, what do you know about a mid-life crisis? I've got more going on for me in my asscrack than you'll ever be able to comprehend so don't come off acting like you know anything about women-it's obvious that you don't.

100% USDA Prime Pwnage. :applaudit:

xfl2001fan
04-24-2009, 08:50 PM
I think I'm in love! :applaudit::hug:

HometownGal
04-24-2009, 08:51 PM

Slammmmmmm Dunnnnnnnnnnnnk! :banana: :applaudit::hatsoff:

Texasteel
04-24-2009, 09:08 PM

Hope I never make you mad.
Good for you!

MasterOfPuppets
04-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Get a belt, get a life & get a job, what do you know about a mid-life crisis? I've got more going on for me in my asscrack than you'll ever be able to comprehend so don't come off acting like you know anything about women-it's obvious that you don't.you go girl !!! :dancing:

MasterOfPuppets
04-24-2009, 09:59 PM
And who really wants a virgin anyway, much less 72 of them? I could see 71 freaks in bed and 1 virgin, but 72 virgins?? Talk about a broken record, no bend here, sit like this, put your leg here.....no thanks.bingo !!! :chuckle: