PDA

View Full Version : Couch a Dolphin??

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 03:40 PM
I just read this on ESPN Insider and got a nice chuckle

Dolphins check out Couch
<Jan. 7> Couch worked out for the Dolphins, the South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports. The 28-year old, who also worked out for the Bengals last month, underwent elbow and shoulder surgery in February and then was released by the Packers on Sept. 5. He didn't return phone calls Friday, but seemed excited about the possibility of playing for the Dolphins when contacted in August.
"[The Dolphins] would be perfect for me," Couch said. "I'm not sure what role they would want me to play, but I'm open to competition."

HA HA HA HA HA

Tim Couch?? Jeff George must not be available
:crazy01:

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 03:45 PM
In the Cleveland Newspaper yesterday, they mentioned Couch trying out for Miami, and Cinci also wantedto see him!

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 03:48 PM
I know he HAD alot of potential but he might as well have a spaghetti arm with his shoulder problems...Might not be a bad 3rd string guy though. The fact he couldnt even sneak onto GB's roster doesnt bode well for him

Brady12
01-09-2006, 06:50 PM
If Cincinnati wanted to see him, that probably means Jon Kitna will go FA.

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 07:50 AM
In all fairness, Couch was screwed from the start. Cleveland was a horrible fit, and he was as abused as any QB in the league behind that sieve they tried to pass off as a line. Then he was injured, which was why he failed in Green Bay. I think with a decent supporting cast, Couch could be a good QB in (and ONLY in) a West Coast system.

Ambridge
01-10-2006, 08:05 AM
In all fairness, Couch was screwed from the start. Cleveland was a horrible fit, and he was as abused as any QB in the league behind that sieve they tried to pass off as a line. Then he was injured, which was why he failed in Green Bay. I think with a decent supporting cast, Couch could be a good QB in (and ONLY in) a West Coast system.

That's hitting the nail on the head...he was behind the 8 Ball from the very start.

I didn't like Couch when he was with Cleveland simply because he was a Brown but I would like to see have some success with a new team.
Maybe taking the time off to heal-up mentally as well as physically along with a change of scenery will do him a lot of good.

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 08:48 AM
His wife is hot as Hell, too!

Ambridge
01-10-2006, 11:27 AM
His wife is hot as Hell, too!

A picture would be nice.

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 02:06 PM
A picture would be nice.

Honestly, I started doing a search, and quickly relized that 95% of her pictures are nude, and that's really not the kind of material I need to be sorting through at work!

Brady12
01-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Is it still HEather Kozar? If so shes a Playboy Playmate, so I cansee why 95% are nude

augustashark
01-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Every Steeler fan should want to see Couch do well and be a starter in the league again!!!

How much would this piss of the Browns fans. That would be so funny!

Just look at the D line in Denver!

Sorry ass Browns!

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Is it still HEather Kozar? If so shes a Playboy Playmate, so I cansee why 95% are nude

Why, yes it is...of course I knew she's a Playmate since she grew up 15 miles from me...however, I thought there'd be SOME non-nude photo's of her...all I could find was some picture of her signing autographer's for bikers at a Harley Store, and she's like 25 feet away from the photographer...