PDA

View Full Version : Great Quote from Houshmandzadeh

steel_town
04-20-2009, 03:57 PM
"Chad Johnson called me today. Crying. He wonders why everyone can get traded but him.''
-- Former Johnson teammate T.J. Houshmandzadeh, now with Seattle, on NFL Network Friday night. Quoted from Peter King's MMQB

Awwww sorry Chad, are you getting tired of watching that "black and white tv" crushing your playoff hopes every season?? :laughing:

tony hipchest
04-20-2009, 04:04 PM
in the same guest appearance he pretty much ripped the bungles, and made it sound like a whole lotta people want out of there.

also, he pretty much poo-poo'ed any shot of the steelers repeating.

he made it sound like we may struggle just to win the division and dont have what it takes to win the conference. :wtf: i guess he was in a suck induced coma last season.

Hines0wnz
04-20-2009, 04:15 PM
in the same guest appearance he pretty much ripped the bungles, and made it sound like a whole lotta people want out of there.

also, he pretty much poo-poo'ed any shot of the steelers repeating.

he made it sound like we may struggle just to win the division and dont have what it takes to win the conference. :wtf: i guess he was in a suck induced coma last season.

This coming from a guy who was traded to the worst division in the NFL last year.

fansince'76
04-20-2009, 04:16 PM
"Chad Johnson called me today. Crying. He wonders why everyone can get traded but him.''

wqJR7p1b2Io

"This ain't satisfyin'" :crying01: :crying01: :crying01:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Dino 6 Rings
04-20-2009, 04:43 PM
Now that's some funny shiiiit right there

stlrtruck
04-20-2009, 04:58 PM
I would say I almost feel bad for chad but that would be a lie. The cancer has grown and even Ocho Stinko can't outrun it now.

Crushzilla
04-20-2009, 05:15 PM
I would say I almost feel bad for chad but that would be a lie. The cancer has grown and even Ocho Stinko can't outrun it now.

Yep.

The beauty of the whole thing?

Everyone except Chad Johnson knew that team was heading for a serious tail-spin after that one year of success.

If the guy had a shred of modesty I would probably feel bad, too.

Dino 6 Rings
04-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Chad destroyed himself with his own karmatic flop of putting on the "future HOF" jacket.

Once he did that and insulted every single member of the Hall of Fame, the Football Gods intervened and have decided, he shall never reach that pinnacle.

stillers4me
04-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Being a Bengal for all of eternity is his punishment for being the biggest douchebag the NFL world has ever seen. Living hell.

:toofunny:

HometownGal
04-20-2009, 05:52 PM

For his indoctrination into the suck assed farce of a team known as the Seattle Waaaaahawks, IBoinkedYourMama had to drink a case of the infamous . . .

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/102677080_28cff1b92c.jpg?v=0

As for Stinko Crotcho . . . boo frickity hooooo :crying01: :crying01:

lilyoder6
04-20-2009, 06:20 PM
poor chad... he just wants 2 taste a winning franchise

Texasteel
04-20-2009, 06:25 PM
Johnson reminds me of a show dog that keeps pissing on the furniture.

He may look pretty, but would you want him in your house?

fansince'76
04-20-2009, 07:26 PM
he pretty much poo-poo'ed any shot of the steelers repeating.

Yeah, he really talks big now that he's gone to a team we play about once a decade (if that) as opposed to getting his ass kicked by us twice a season, huh?

tony hipchest
04-20-2009, 07:37 PM
For his indoctrination into the suck assed farce of a team known as the Seattle Waaaaahawks, IBoinkedYourMama had to drink a case of the infamous . . .

As for Stinko Crotcho . . . boo frickity hooooo :crying01: :crying01::sofunny: lol.

that "thunderbird"/ "md 20-20" knockoff must be what triggered the suck induced coma!

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-20-2009, 07:43 PM

As for Stinko Crotcho . . . boo frickity hooooo :crying01: :crying01: :rolf: That is rich!!!

Now, you gotta find a bottle of Arizona Crydinals vintage..........."RIPPLE". from 2009.

stillers4me
04-20-2009, 07:48 PM
So Humpsallama thinks he's going somewhere with a QB that got his ass whooped not once, but twice by a "girl"?????

Texasteel
04-20-2009, 07:59 PM
So Humpsallama thinks he's going somewhere with a QB that got his ass whooped not once, but twice by a "girl"?????

Who hasn't?

KeiselPower99
04-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Only Bengal player that I feel sorry for is Carson Palmer.

steel_town
04-20-2009, 09:31 PM
how funny would it be if the cardinals start running house in that division and TJ continues to stay out of the playoffs

SteelersMongol
04-20-2009, 09:52 PM
Yeah, he really talks big now that he's gone to a team we play about once a decade (if that) as opposed to getting his ass kicked by us twice a season, huh?

Yeah, he actually did praise Big Ben, but he said we'll have hard time against the Ravens.

revefsreleets
04-21-2009, 09:52 AM
I'm downgrading the Bungles to 4-12.

CanadianSteel
04-21-2009, 10:46 AM
Horse face can kiss my butt, and disappear out on the left coast. Not sure why they always seem to put his ugly mug on NFL Network....

LVSteelersfan
04-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Serves him right to go to a team that has Matthew Hasselback as his inconsistent QB. He will find out how much he misses a decent QB in Palmer when the ball misses him by 10 yards every other play. Of course, he put Palmer in the top 5 QBs in the league on that show as well which is the biggest farce ever. Palmer has never proved he is top 5 and I doubt he ever will. They also put Drew Brees, another highly overrated QB, in the same status as Brady and Manning and Ben. How about WINNING THE BIG GAME first before being put in that category.