PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for My Family

PAMillerGrrl83
04-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a LONG time, my DH has been having some work related problems but we finally got some good news, he is being transferred to another higher job title. The bad part is that we're going to have to relocate from Indianapolis to Knoxville TN, from one Manning loving town to another. But I'd really appreciate it if you would keep me, my DH and our little ones in your prayers as we prepare for this change in our lives.

devilsdancefloor
04-21-2009, 12:36 AM
will keep ya in my prayers for sure! and i know how hard it is living in dolts country :wink02:

SteelersMongol
04-21-2009, 01:50 AM
My prayers R 4 U & your family. Look at the brighter side, U didn't get 2 move 2 the Browns or Bengals country. :wink02:

Galax Steeler
04-21-2009, 05:01 AM
I hope it works out for the best for you.

stlrtruck
04-21-2009, 08:24 AM
Prayers for peace and comfort in the move and that your new place feels like home right away.

xfl2001fan
04-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Best of luck! I love going to TN...but I'm a bit of a country bumpkin anyways. :P

billybob
04-25-2009, 10:25 AM
The secret is have no fear. You will be more than fine. Stressed a little , but fine none the less. Change can sometimes be soothing for the soul. Good luck and God bless.

billybob
04-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Oh yeah , i almost forgot , take the " STEELERS FEVER " with ya. They can use more of that where you are going. Being a STEELER fan , you already have the upper hand. How could they present a decent argument?
Again , good luck , and don't be afraid. Fear is a remarkable thing though.

lamberts-lost-tooth
04-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a LONG time, my DH has been having some work related problems but we finally got some good news, he is being transferred to another higher job title. The bad part is that we're going to have to relocate from Indianapolis to Knoxville TN, from one Manning loving town to another. But I'd really appreciate it if you would keep me, my DH and our little ones in your prayers as we prepare for this change in our lives.

PAMG83

Just got back from that part of the country, doing some volunteer work at Cedine Bible Camp...That part of the country IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I will keep all of you in prayer, and I hope that the move turns out to be a positive for all involved.

LLT