PDA

View Full Version : Who Is Sebastian Vollmer?

TasmanianTroy271
04-21-2009, 11:41 PM
I was watching some ESPN and Todd McShay was playing with some Touch-Screen Draft Program, and he was going over where he thought the top offensive tackles would go. Once he got J. Smith, Monroe, A. Smith, and Oher off the board, it showed McShay's next 5 and I forget who all was on it and the order, but I know the last one, rated below Phil Loadholt ( 9th OT Overall), was a guy named S. Vollmer our of Houston. I did a little research on him from the main scouting websites, but just wondering what the perception of him was.

From a measurables stand point, he seems to be the perfect tackle. 6'7", 312 lbs, 5.13 40-time, 32 reps of 225, 36 Inch Vertical, and he started off as a TE, which we all know shows the quickness to deal with the left side in the NFL.

What are some of the Draftniks thoughts?

tony hipchest
04-22-2009, 12:01 AM
not a draftnik, and im just guessing here, but we already got jason capizzi. :hunch:

steelwall
04-22-2009, 01:36 AM
not a draftnik, and im just guessing here, but we already got jason capizzi. :hunch:

I was just thinking about him yesterday (Capizzi) I need to find out what his salary is hitting us for.

mulldog24
04-22-2009, 05:02 AM
You can see practice video of him at draftguys.com. IMO he would be a solid prospect.Seems to move well and have good strength.I would love to get him in the mid rounds.

Dylan
04-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Sebastian has a lot of upside, has a high motor and never backs down, he needs to be taught and could eventually become a solid starter...but he missed all of 2006 because of a back injury. he also will be turning 25 in july. he is also not a great run blocker, mostly was used in a pass happy offense.

revefsreleets
04-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Who is Kaiser Sosa?