bengalsfan21
01-09-2006, 05:52 PM
http://bengalsjungle.com/palmerhit.wmv

If thats not dirty what is?

Sharkissle29
01-09-2006, 05:55 PM

shut up already....its really getting old.

cry me a river

WE DEY!!!!

"I'm going to send him the new plasma black-and-white TV," Porter said. "Hopefully, he's going to get the chance to watch us in our playoff game in Indianapolis.

bengalsfan21
01-09-2006, 06:02 PM
You shut up we listened to you guys ***** for weeks about Odells "dirty" hit now its your turn to listen about an actual dirty hit.

Livinginthe past
01-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Honest neutrals opinion? I dont think he meant to injure him - I was annoyed at the time too because that knocked a huge hole in the Bengals chances of winning.

The next 15 secs of footage would have shown you the D-Lineman looking very concerned - its natural to reach out for a leg when you are going down.

NM

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 06:13 PM
You shut up we listened to you guys ***** for weeks about Odells "dirty" hit now its your turn to listen about an actual dirty hit.
I guess you will have all off season to cry about it. I better get my rubber boots ready. Here comes the flood.

SteelersGal17
01-09-2006, 06:40 PM

it's getting old....it wasn't a dirty hit, and Palmer said it himself, he knew he didn't mean to do anything to him......Kimo did NOTHING wrong, and if he did, they would have called it...my dad told me that, and Kimo is a very nice and kind guy. I don't know how in any way that was a dirty hit...and like others have said here, cry me a river

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 07:02 PM
How come you are the only one? Nobody even on television agrees with you! It was unfortunate! Not intentional! Learn the difference

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 07:20 PM

christina aguilerre? a pig in mud? :poop: ?

Brady12
01-09-2006, 07:32 PM
The following is not a actual statement saying Kimo did it, it is just theory. Do not put words in my mouth, saying I think it was dirty, or you will lose rep points.

You know, after seeing it again and again, it doesn't even look like the O-Lineman pushed Kimo into Carson it looks like he just let him go. People could argue that, because he follows Kimo when he falls. Then, if you look at it, Kimo brings his arm and looks like he intentionally wanted to hit it... It looks like a tackle. Also, He may not have been happy, because of the big play that happened. If you watch him, he looks stunned, and then he gets up, and looks down field and thats when he hits his hands together. Although this happened, I still have a hard time believing someone would go that low to try and win. It's even worse than the spit by Taylor.

Finally, why haven't we heard from Kimo yet? I'm sure the media has asked him? Maybe they did ask him, and he declined, or I never saw it yet, although I'm watching NFL Network ,and I'm sure they would've showed that.

One more time, I am not accusing Kimo of intentionally doing this, I do not think I did, this was just theory, for if a person thought it was cheap could use. Have a good evening.

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Kimoa was almost in tears after the hit, you could see it when they showed him on the sidelines. He never left Palmer either, not until Cinci trainers pushed him away. I seen no playes going over to congratulate him! He grab for his leg just a second too late! It was so close

BB2W
01-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Finally, why haven't we heard from Kimo yet? I'm sure the media has asked him? Maybe they did ask him, and he declined, or I never saw it yet, although I'm watching NFL Network ,and I'm sure they would've showed that.
He has made a few statements... said he didn't do it intensionally, and he said Carson deserved to play in that game. He also said he heard his knee "pop" when his hsoulder hit it.

Brady12
01-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Okay thanks. This is further proof to you Bengal fans that it was not intentional

TXSTEELER
01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
ESPN announced that the NFL found nothing that merited a fine. THERE CASE CLOSED!!:dang:

SteelersGal17
01-09-2006, 08:02 PM
ESPN announced that the NFL found nothing that merited a fine. THERE CASE CLOSED!!:dang:

maybe that will shut up them Bengals, but I doubt it will.....they still try to find ways that it was a dirty play

LambertIsGod58
01-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Don't let this clown represent the intelligent Bengal fans we have here....I never did see the hit Ben took... so I can't comment. But the hit yesterday was far from intentional. I didn't want it to happen. I wanted to beat Cinci at their best. Not with the 2nd string QB in.

MichiSteeler
01-09-2006, 08:17 PM
It wasnt dirty u moron... Just cuz we found out that we r superior to the bungles:cool: . We also found out who dey is. Who r dey without carson? Obviously dey aint nothing without him. So y do u say they when its him. Start printing the Who he? shirts.. cuz it aint dey or dem, its him

SteelersGal17
01-09-2006, 08:21 PM
and plus, Palmer said himself

"I don't know Kimo personally," Palmer said. "From what I've heard, he's a classy guy. Football is football. I don't think it was malicious at all. He's a guy with a high motor that plays hard and was playing hard.

"It just happened. I don't think in any way he was trying to do anything. It's just part of the game."

why can't Bengal fans execpt that? if the injured QB says something about Kimo, shouldn't they take it into consideration that it wasn't KIMO's FAULT?

Sharkissle29
01-09-2006, 08:24 PM
to be honest, looking at the hit....it really wasnt even that bad of a hit. IMO roethlisbergers hit (not calling anything dirty) looked FAR more serious than this one. maybe it was just a freak thing, or maybe this injury was bound to happen at some point? but who knows...

bengalsfan21
01-09-2006, 09:47 PM
I personaly think it's dirty and was planned bc why else would Kimo walk into the locker room and kiss his biceps looking at the crowd.....If it weren't for that then I wouldn't push it as much.

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 09:49 PM
maybe because we came back to only be down 17-13 at the half??

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 09:52 PM
I personaly think it's dirty and was planned bc why else would Kimo walk into the locker room and kiss his biceps looking at the crowd.....If it weren't for that then I wouldn't push it as much.

i think kimo was just glad he didnt strain his shoulder or tear a rotator cuff on that hit. if you look right after it happened he kind of looked at his arm like he hurt himself.

CantStop85
01-09-2006, 09:54 PM
I think Kimo intentionally went for the legs, but that's because he was already falling to the ground and it's sort of a reflex to tackle someone low. I think the action was somewhat intentional, but not the result: the injury. Kimo's a good guy, he wouldn't injure anyone, especially a Bengals player on purpose.

bengalsfan21
01-09-2006, 09:55 PM
maybe because we came back to only be down 17-13 at the half??

But no matter what it is for there is no reason for the guy who hit the QB with a could have been career ending injury should have done it.....I am not the only one nor are other Bengals fans the only one who said it was dirty Dungy has stated he wants Manning protected at all cost. :huh:

BB2W
01-09-2006, 09:57 PM
I think Kimo intentionally went for the legs, but that's because he was already falling to the ground and it's sort of a reflex to tackle someone low. I think the action was somewhat intentional, but not the result: the injury. Kimo's a good guy, he wouldn't injure anyone, especially a Bengals player on purpose.
That is the most logical response I've heard from any Bengals fan...

SteelersGal17
01-09-2006, 10:19 PM
But no matter what it is for there is no reason for the guy who hit the QB with a could have been career ending injury should have done it.....I am not the only one nor are other Bengals fans the only one who said it was dirty Dungy has stated he wants Manning protected at all cost. :huh:

your gonna have to give up, suck up and deal with it....the game's done and over with, so it doesn't matter now.

bengalsfan21
01-09-2006, 10:21 PM
your gonna have to give up, suck up and deal with it....the game's done and over with, so it doesn't matter now.

Your right, but if someone goes for Mannings knees will it be just an accident?

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Your right, but if someone goes for Mannings knees will it be just an accident?

Im just sensing some serious bitterness for an accident that happend... Let it goooooooooooooooooooooo

Be a real fan suck it up and start studying up for the draft

augustashark
01-09-2006, 10:30 PM
hey 21, SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY! I think everyone of us here feel very bad for Palmer but it is what it is. He will be back.....Just be thankfull that you will have him back....Could be worse you guys may sign Maddox!

bengalsfan21
01-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Im just sensing some serious bitterness for an accident that happend... Let it goooooooooooooooooooooo

Be a real fan suck it up and start studying up for the draft

I am a real fan thats why I am upset that the guy who is the leader of the franchise is injured and possibly out for the start of next year. If it were Ben then it would be you guys doing as I am doing now......I am stressed bc We finaly make the playoffs and maybe could have won but the star of the team was takin out very early.

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 10:33 PM
I am a real fan thats why I am upset that the guy who is the leader of the franchise is injured and possibly out for the start of next year. If it were Ben then it would be you guys doing as I am doing now......I am stressed bc We finaly make the playoffs and maybe could have won but the star of the team was takin out very early.

You have every right on the planet to be upset that your best player was injured but at some point you have to accept what happened. He will be fine by the time the regular season starts, it was a clean acl tear with a partial mcl. Of course we would be upset if Ben got seriously injured but I'm not sure many of us would try to continually pound it over and over. Its like beating a dead horse.

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 10:35 PM
I am a real fan thats why I am upset that the guy who is the leader of the franchise is injured and possibly out for the start of next year. If it were Ben then it would be you guys doing as I am doing now......I am stressed bc We finaly make the playoffs and maybe could have won but the star of the team was takin out very early. i understand your pain. if ben went out in the same fashion i would trash the bengals just to vent and cause the opportunity presented itself. fact is bengals have been giving up 31 points a game and c. johnsons gurantee never materialized. bengals werent going nowhere. all 3 other 1st time playoff qb's lost. the bengals started to mail it in as soon as they built a 10 point lead cause they believed all the hype. same thing wouldve happened with carson in there.

AvoidLLoyd95
01-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Dungy better want Manning protected. After what the Chargers did to him, the Steelers could swarm him like a mess of hornets, not to hurt him, but to win the game. That is how you win football games. Shut down the best player. I said yesterday I would have rather won with Palmer in so don't go saying I was happy to see him get hurt. Fact is, the object of the game for a lineman is to get to the quarteback and crush him into the turf so he is demoralized during the game. What was Kimo supposed to do? First, his head was down since he was pushed down by the O-lineman so he couldn't see if the pass was away. Second, like I said, if he thinks he can get to the quarterback, he is going to try to tackle him. He got to him thinking he may disrupt or sack him a second after the ball was released. Third, he weighs 300plus or close to it. Did you ever stop your car on a dime and not move forward an inch when you're brakes were applied? No. He couldn't stop his momentum. I admit, I would probably feel like you do if the injuries were reversed, but I have never in my 36 years seen anyone intentionally want to hurt someone just to win. These players on all teams have pride and want to beat the best out there. I guess all I can say to you is that I hope Palmer comes back 100% because he is a great player and makes this rivalry that much more exciting to watch, and that much more satisfying to beat.

AvoidLLoyd95
01-09-2006, 10:43 PM
I just watched the vid again. Blame 65 for throwing him into Palmer. He also looks at Palmer and runs down field, along with the rest of the o-line,. He saw him rolling on the ground and still runs away. Look at the vid again and you'll see.

AvoidLLoyd95
01-09-2006, 10:44 PM
74 is worse. He looks at him more than 65 and runs away too.

SteelersGal17
01-09-2006, 10:53 PM
I think the only reason the Bengal fans are so upset over this, maybe is because the two teams are major rivals, and all that could benefit into all this.....but I could be wrong

BlitzburghRockCity
01-09-2006, 11:11 PM

Comon 21..honestly man I respect you alot, I do. But your looking at this w/ a 1 sided approach. Its your QB that went down, it just sux and its a terrible trajedy..but when you look at it w/ an open mind and take all the facts in consideration. There is no alternative but to realize it was an accident.

and for the record I never said anything about Thurmans hit being dirty that I can remember.

hmmmmmmmm
01-10-2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah after looking at that video he was not blocked into Carson. He was going for the swim move and either lost his balance or dove into Carsons leg im gonna assume he lost his balance. The part that really pisses me off is that he locked his leg up and didnt let go till Carson was on the ground and he was going for his leg....its not like he tried to miss it. He stuck his arm out and grabbed his leg....he looked like he was gonna use both arms to brace his fall but instead picked the right one up to grab Carsons leg.

Damn, everytime I see it it looks more and more like he did it on purpose.....cause he had other options then crashing into his knee and holding his leg till he fell on the ground. I dont know what to think after seeing it now...seeing it live only and not seeing the replay I was pretty much convinced it was accidental but now I just dont know

Brady12
01-10-2006, 12:43 AM
Heres the facts. Cincinnati still had a chance to win with Jon Kitna in. If it happened to Peyton Manning, Indy doesn't have a chance to win. Period.

SteelersFever
01-10-2006, 12:43 AM
He was obviously going for any part of the body he could get without intent to injur after he squeaked by the Bengals offensive lineman to bring down Palmer. Get over it already.

Brady12
01-10-2006, 12:46 AM
i think kimo was just glad he didnt strain his shoulder or tear a rotator cuff on that hit. if you look right after it happened he kind of looked at his arm like he hurt himself.

lol, to quote my friend Drew Rosenhaus "That is absurd!" There is nothing in that video that shows Kimo hurt his arm.

hmmmmmmmm
01-10-2006, 12:52 AM
I think he went for the leg on purpose after seeing it im sure not with the intent to injure Palmer but he was going for the leg after he was falling. He had enough room to move or just brace himself but he chose not to.....he even wrapped up his leg and didnt let go untill Carson was on the ground. There really is no question about that part....only thing you can question is if he did it trying to injure Palmer which I dont think was the case.

Yes Cincy did have a chance to win with Carson out.....hell you have a chance to win starting nothing but your practice team.

Brady12
01-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Do you think Indianapolis could win with Jim Sorgi at QB? I don't think they could. He isn't a proven and played QB, like Jon Kitna. He may not really be proven, but he was the starter for Cincy a couple years ago, and that is why they still could've won, didn't execute, and they lost, and get to watch the Steelers on those Ultimate Plasma HD 42" Televisions.

hmmmmmmmm
01-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Yeah I admit the team let the injury to Carson and the emotion effect them but if that injury never happened who knows. Flutie is a decent QB and do you think the Patriots would have the same chance of winning if Brady went down and he had to play?

BB2W
01-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Yeah after looking at that video he was not blocked into Carson. He was going for the swim move and either lost his balance or dove into Carsons leg im gonna assume he lost his balance.
There is very little "feild vision" for a defensive lineman... especially one who is being double teamed. I am sure he didn't see much but Palmer's leg there to grab onto in an effort to get a sack.

hmmmmmmmm
01-10-2006, 01:16 AM
I know but he saw Carsons leg its not like he was trying to avoid it....he knew he was hitting Carsons leg. Im sure that wasnt his intent when the play started but as he was going down he saw his leg and wrapped it up.....no one should question wether he hit his knee on purpose because he did. The only thing anyone should question is wether his intent was to hurt Palmer and I dont think it was but looking at the replay over and over and over he was going for his leg as he was falling down.

augustashark
01-10-2006, 01:32 AM
:checkit: Nice new avatar!

Need to close this thread already! Game is over, Carson is ready for surgery. End of story!

On to Indy!

bengalsfan21
01-10-2006, 06:41 AM
The O line was starting to run down the field bc they were in the no huddle, and expected him to jump up and run down also...........As soon as they realized he wasn't getting up they were down there real quick.......I do have respect for the steelers side line though it is where Henry went down and no one realized it but one of the Steelers trainers was over there to check on him instantly.

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 09:27 AM
This is very, very, very sad...that, after a preponderance of evidence to the contrary, numerous players from the Bengals (who personally know Kimo, unlike any of the fans who are wildly and inacuurately speculating on matters they are clueless about) stepping up and saying Kimo is innocent and not a dirty player, his own track record as a clean player on the table, the ref not even throwing a flag and the NFL seeing nothing wrong, that 2 days later Bengals fans are so embittered, so callous and ignorant, that they have to keep revising history...well, it just makes my stomach turn.

LET. IT. GO.

tony hipchest
01-10-2006, 09:50 AM
The O line was starting to run down the field bc they were in the no huddle, and expected him to jump up and run down also...........As soon as they realized he wasn't getting up they were down there real quick.......I do have respect for the steelers side line though it is where Henry went down and no one realized it but one of the Steelers trainers was over there to check on him instantly.

they did the same thing for rodney harrison until belichick ran out and told them to get the f--k away from his player. nice to see theyre still willing to lend a helping hand to the enemy. while the steelers may be known as the most physical team for many years they dont have a history of intentionally hurting people. and aside from joey porter punching somebody or pushing down an already injured heap on what was a legal play you really dont see many players get hurt in steelers games.