PDA

View Full Version : Final Kirwan Mock 7.0

tony hipchest
04-24-2009, 10:29 AM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d80ff22bb&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

My final mock draft doesn't include any trades or the probable signing of Detroit's first pick. I did talk with Aaron Curry and he is ready, willing and able to sign a deal with Detroit if Stafford doesn't get it done. There has been a late rise in the interest in Mark Sanchez which has made the top of this draft intriguing.

he usually projects trades which makes it more fun, but in this one putting mark sanchez #2 to the rams, really shakes things up.

good to see the p. harvin to the steelers thing was just a joke-

32. Steelers Alex Mack C California
The Steelers value solid offensive linemen and this guy impressed me at the Senior Bowl. Mack can play guard or center.
Second round: No. 64, Jarron Gilbert, DE, San Jose State

i think we all can live with this. :drink:

interresting to have broncos taking b. cushing and r. maualuga.

tyson jackson 3rd to the cheifs? j. maclin falling all the way down to the jets?

fun, fun!

revefsreleets
04-24-2009, 10:50 AM
No way do the Steelers take Harvin...have no idea where he's getting that from. Some of this I like, some of it i found highly questionable, but, in the end, nobody really knows and I'm sure we will all be plenty surprised once things get rolling at 4 tomorrow...

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-24-2009, 11:34 AM
I like what Pat is saying. I have been saying Britton in round 1, Gilbert in #2 and Washington in #3, but now have the Lions taking Stafford at #1 and Britton at #20.

I am never gonna be right, but all I can do is hope it pans out that way. Gonna be a fun next couple of days.

KeiselPower99
04-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Gilbert will be selected by someone before we pick again tomorrow night. I say take the USC kid and then Wood in the 2nd.

lilyoder6
04-24-2009, 12:33 PM
there are rumors i have been hearing that the broncos are in trade talks with other teams invovling sanchez..

tony hipchest
04-25-2009, 11:35 AM
heres rick gosselins final mock. the dallas fishwrap writer is regarded as one of the best mock drafters.

in a strange twist he has unger going before us, us taking e. wood, and a. mack slipping out of the 1st round.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/nfl/stories/042509dnsponflmockdraft.3ed83e9.html