PDA

View Full Version : Pats Fan says CONGRATS

Livinginthe past
01-09-2006, 06:30 PM
Well done to Pittsburgh for coming through a test in Cincy.

There are alot of areas that the Steelers have to work on before the next game, the same as the Pats have some areas of concern too.

This is where the coaching staff earn their pay - either they have to coach the players out of bad habits they may have picked up or they have to scheme ways to make their weaknesses less noticeable.

I was unimpressed with the Steeler secondary but I think they have the talent to produce a good game - and they need 60 mins, not 30, against the Colts this week.

The main reason the Steelers won is because they have belief in themselves - whereas the Bengals seemed to be waiting for a chance to live up to their Bungle reputation ie botched snap on the FG.

I was a little conflicted with the last game - I like the Steelers but I am also a fan of the Bengals (they remind me of the Pats because of their years as a laughing stock) - I dont think ill be having any problems like that this week - I hope you wipe the floor with the Colts.

Cheers

NM

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 06:44 PM
LITP Thank You! And Props to your team also! I would love to continue on with our rivalry next week!

Our secondary was a little suspect the first half, but we had no pressure on the QB. After halftime, our defense turned up the heat, and brought everyone. This is Steelers football. You can only ask a db to cover for so long. Bring the heat, and everything changes!

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 06:48 PM
i understand your conflict. next weeks game with pats vs. denver will be like finding someone to root for in a cowboys vs. ravens game. :)

Livinginthe past
01-09-2006, 06:58 PM
i understand your conflict. next weeks game with pats vs. denver will be like finding someone to root for in a cowboys vs. ravens game. :)

What? I thought everyone loved the Pats - when did we stop being 'Americas Team'?? :usa:

BTW - I Hope that we are the Cowboys in your little comparison up there? lol

NM

tony hipchest
01-09-2006, 07:30 PM
What? I thought everyone loved the Pats - when did we stop being 'Americas Team'?? :usa:

BTW - I Hope that we are the Cowboys in your little comparison up there? lol

NM

sure! if you wanna be the cowboys this time we'll be the indians.:sofunny:

Prosdo
01-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Thanks LITP!

Stlrs4Life
01-09-2006, 10:13 PM
LITP. thanks. Same to you. Yeah you're right we need to work on a few things. Like our 3rd down D, we need to be able to have long consistent scoring drives. Contain Edgarrin James and be in Mannings face the entire game. If we keep it close, I feel we win.