PDA

View Full Version : apology to the nation

billybob
04-24-2009, 12:07 PM
I would like to take some time to appologize to all of the Steeler Nation for my rampant acts of selfish views that i have had about the state our team is in.
We all have our opinions, and to ourselves , i am sure they are what we believe.
I know i have probably stepped on some toes of my fellow " Steeler Brethren " ,and i must say i am sorry.
I never meant to disrespect anyone on this board , and if i did , i am sorry. Anyone who has the same passion for the "STEELERS " as i have since 1972 , when Nixon won the election, and Terry had his first debute , after the other Terry went down , deserves nothing but respect.
I may have fallen short on the respect part , but i can admit when i was wrong .
I'm retarded sometimes what can i say?
Anyone wants a genuine appology , can let me know in this thread , cause how do i know all the people i have hurt .

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-24-2009, 12:19 PM
Dude, I personally find your posts all over the board....sometimes amusing, sometimes eccentric, sometimes dillusional, others insightful. But, all in all, I love your passion for the Steelers and you have never stepped on my toes.

I've only been a fan since around '79, so I can respect your tenure and have got your back...........even if I think the Mach 5, speedracer thing is a bit over the top. :thumbsup:

billybob
04-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Dude, I personally find your posts all over the board....sometimes amusing, sometimes eccentric, sometimes dillusional, others insightful. But, all in all, I love your passion for the Steelers and you have never stepped on my toes.

I've only been a fan since around '79, so I can respect your tenure and have got your back...........even if I think the Mach 5, speedracer thing is a bit over the top. :thumbsup:

Thankyou sir ,i graduated in 79 .I'm glad i did not step on your toes , so that means i do not owe you an appology , but if i did it would be given . I will try to keep it that way.
I can't really bring the " MACH 5 " into this , but it came to my mind thinking how the odds were against him. I equated that to the front 5 o-line. It sounded cool in my stupid mind , so i did the retarded thing , and posted it.
Glad i did not ridicule you , thanks for your reply.

BlastFurnace
04-24-2009, 02:25 PM
No problem at all. We have all said things we regret.

billybob
04-24-2009, 02:45 PM
No problem at all. We have all said things we regret.

Thanks "Blast" i offer my apology all through out the Steeler Nation. From Alaska , to California , and beyond. I still have to be a retarded when it comes to Massa - two - shits though.

Preacher
04-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Actually, I have never found you disrespectful.

Completely annoying and over the top with the "mach 5 speedracer" stuff, yeah.

But disrespectful? Not in the least.

Steel-Bryan
04-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Agreed

Give It To Abercrombie
04-24-2009, 05:59 PM
I have never found any of your posts disrespectful to a single member here.

I happen to enjoy your rampant optimism. Helps balance out a lot of the 'oh whoa is us, how can we survive when our front office is so cheap and dumb' crap.

Keep up the good work. :tt03:

DACEB
04-24-2009, 06:27 PM
I will be sending you bill for my therapy.

fansince'76
04-24-2009, 06:28 PM

ALzDcMDhf2o

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
04-24-2009, 06:41 PM
ALzDcMDhf2o

I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE A MOD OR NOT!!!!

:buttkick:

Oh yeah, and

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/shawndavis713/Smilys/AddEmoticons04249.gif

(actually, I couldn't stop laughing)

:chuckle:

OneForTheToe
04-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Don't see why you should apologize. Peculiar, yes, at times. But as for annoying, take a number.:chuckle::wink02:

Texasteel
04-24-2009, 07:09 PM
ALzDcMDhf2o

This brings back memories. Every day as soon as I got home the first thing I had to do was watch Speed Racer, and The Electric Co. with my son. No wonder I'm so warped.:banging:

SteelersinCA
04-24-2009, 07:11 PM
Should this be in this forum?

HometownGal
04-24-2009, 07:26 PM

What he said. ^^^ :drink:

Don't sweat it. I think a lot of us around here are very passionate with regard to the teams we love and there's nothing wrong with that, as long as everyone's opinions (whether in agreement or not) are given respect. Just think - if we all agreed on everything all of the time, what a boring world (and board) this would be!

billybob
04-24-2009, 07:58 PM
ALzDcMDhf2o

Man Fan , that is just too cool. Thats what i'm talkin about , adventures are waitin up ahead. I will forever be grateful for that post. You rock , the Steeler Nation rocks !!!!!!!
:tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

billybob
04-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Ben , in my little fantasy , is Speed racer, and we all know who the "MACH 5 " is.

billybob
04-24-2009, 08:10 PM
I really mean it man , i feel like i have been unjust to some of my brethren , and i wanted to make amends for my previous misbehaviors. I cherish the Steelers , and i have to respect different opinions . I'm trying to grow , and you guy's are kind of like my on-line family. Even if you are 48 years old , there is still room to grow.
Love ya guy's.

billybob
04-24-2009, 08:36 PM
Agreed

Alright , i'm gonna get disrespectful here ..........not. But if i was here in 07 , and you came in 09 , i must have annoyed you fast. I didn't think i was that bad. My badness accellerated ahead quite a bit.
Guess it traveled at "MACH 5 " speed.

Texasteel
04-24-2009, 08:37 PM
I really mean it man , i feel like i have been unjust to some of my brethren , and i wanted to make amends for my previous misbehaviors. I cherish the Steelers , and i have to respect different opinions . I'm trying to grow , and you guy's are kind of like my on-line family. Even if you are 48 years old , there is still room to grow.
Love ya guy's.

Don't go to far bud, I'd rather you be irritating that boring. Just stay respectful.

billybob
04-24-2009, 08:38 PM
Lol, i thought this topic would be about that idiot Goodell and his intentions to move the superbowl to London one year :doh:. Anyways, it's OK man! We all post weird/stupid/regrettable crap on these forums at some point. And personally, i find your unbending faith in our O-line very admirable. Mach 5? Maybe they can live up to the name with fans like you :drink:

Thanks man , means a lot to me.:tt02:

billybob
04-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Don't go to far bud, I'd rather you be irritating that boring. Just stay respectful.

Kay pop.

Steel-Bryan
04-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Alright , i'm gonna get disrespectful here ..........not. But if i was here in 07 , and you came in 09 , i must have annoyed you fast. I didn't think i was that bad. My badness accellerated ahead quite a bit.
Guess it traveled at "MACH 5 " speed.

:hatsoff:

mulldog24
04-24-2009, 11:51 PM
Hey dude don't sweat it you are just passionate about the steelers!!! This is America so express your'e opinion!! I like reading your'e posts they have not offended me at all. GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink::tt03::popcorn:

stillers4me
04-25-2009, 07:49 AM
Gotta love and respect your passion! I get a headache reading a few of your posts but maybe it's just me. :chuckle: Besides, I'm in your age group, and a chick to boot and they put up with me pretty well. :hunch:

And the O line went from zeros to heros. How can you argue with that? :thumbsup:

billybob
04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Gotta love and respect your passion! I get a headache reading a few of your posts but maybe it's just me. :chuckle: Besides, I'm in your age group, and a chick to boot and they put up with me pretty well. :hunch:

And the O line went from zeros to heros. How can you argue with that? :thumbsup:

Thank you mam, I have to remember to tone down my posts , maybe that would help prevent your headaches. You are Steeler Material hands down.