PDA

View Full Version : ESPN beat reporters mock

Aussie_steeler
04-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Look who Ed Bouchette took in this sports writers mock.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/columns/story?id=4092186

Interesting selection made here. He is consistent, he has been beating the D line drum for a while.

Texasteel
04-24-2009, 08:44 PM
I like Hood, but can't see us bypassing Mack for him.

BehindSteelCurtain
04-25-2009, 01:55 AM
I can see the Steelers trading up to a mid to late teen pick if Tyson jackson is still on the board.

Rick5895
04-25-2009, 07:00 AM
My prediction is We make a trade out of 1st round and get 2 higher 2nd round picks. With those picks we take Eric wood (C) and Fili Moala (DL)

Galax Steeler
04-25-2009, 07:19 AM
I am starting to see more and more of Hood on these mock drafts at the no.32 pick.

Texasteel
04-25-2009, 10:38 AM
My prediction is We make a trade out of 1st round and get 2 higher 2nd round picks. With those picks we take Eric wood (C) and Fili Moala (DL)

I've been thinking this could happen for a couple of weeks. I for one would be pleased if that happened.

billybob
04-25-2009, 10:51 AM
The draft is complicated to say the least. This is the time of year you really have to put your faith in all of our staff , and the main " BRASS" , We have been let down far less than a lot of fans out there , so ya just have ta have the trust. My instincs tell me they will go defense first and formost. We are very well respected all across the nation for our defense , and this is the perfect draft to maintain our superior defensive mindset.

BubbyBrister
04-25-2009, 11:07 AM
I can see the Steelers trading up to a mid to late teen pick if Tyson jackson is still on the board.

I'd be VERY surprised if he is available. He has made a HUGE jump in recent mock drafts, all the way up to being in the top 5 in the last one that I saw on ESPN this morning.
Not that Kiper is a genius by any means, but whatever he has done, or not done, recently has really upped his perceived value.