PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fight

SteelerDan43
01-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Aparently there was a post game fist fight with fans....

http://www.daytondailynews.com/localnews/content/localnews/daily/0109brawlweb.html?UrAuth=`N`NUOcN]UbTTUWUXUWUZTZUTUWU^UWUZU`U_UcTYWVVZV

83-Steelers-43
01-09-2006, 05:37 PM
The local news here in Pittsburgh were interviewing Steeler fans that attended the game and they stated the fans were absolutely horrible. Throwing ice, beer and bottles at them. Throwing bottles on the field, which was well noted. They actually have one fan on tape throwing some type of object at a Steeler fan dressed up as "Chewy" from Star Wars.

A big mouth, Low-class head coach + Big mouth, Low-class WR's = Big mouth, low class fans. Simple as that.

Motley Nate
01-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Everyone involved in that are poor excuses for beer drinkers everywhere. Then to jump the owner. Wrong.

Motley Nate
01-09-2006, 05:41 PM
The local news here in Pittsburgh were interviewing Steeler fans that attended the game and they stated the fans were absolutely horrible. Throwing ice, beer and bottles at them. They actually have one fan on tape throwing some type of object at a Steeler fan dressed up as "Chewy" from Star Wars.

A big mouth, Low-class head coach + Big mouth, Low-class WR's = Big mouth, low class fans. Simple as that.
I've had similar experiences at Three Rivers and both versions of Cleveland Stadium (Crappy version 1, and Even Crappier version 2). I was also punched in the back of the head at Michigan Stadium this year because I was wearing a red hat. Would make for an interesting case study.

Fans anywhere even in your own house can be gutter trash.

clevestinks
01-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Cleveland Stadium is the worst!

but the beer bottles on the field yesterday?? What the! I would never blame all fans for just a couple jackasses. but Sam Wyche said" Your not in Cleveland"

83-Steelers-43
01-09-2006, 06:02 PM
I've had similar experiences at Three Rivers and both versions of Cleveland Stadium (Crappy version 1, and Even Crappier version 2). I was also punched in the back of the head at Michigan Stadium this year because I was wearing a red hat. Would make for an interesting case study.

Fans anywhere even in your own house can be gutter trash.

Was not stating Cincy is the only place. Just simply stated that when Steeler fans went there this past playoff game the "fans" in Cincy acted like morons. From throwing objects at fans and on the field. And that it doesn't come as a shocker for me after listening to Cincy's WR's talk shit all season long and after hearing Lewis open his big mouth yesterday. Take it for what it's worth.

Hammer67
01-09-2006, 06:14 PM
It does happen everywhere but I have to say that Steeler fans are some of the most gracious fans I have ever come across and I have seen games in a lot of stadiums. Cleveland, Philly and Raiders fans are at the bottom of the barrel. Suprising as it is...the best away game experience I have had has been at a Jets game.

I do have to say that Browns fans are the worst and I have total agreement with other people here since I moved to Detroit.

Is it something in the water in Ohio?

Maybe it's the fact that it happens to be the ugliest state in the union. :nana:

BB2W
01-10-2006, 04:43 PM
This happened at Elsa's like 15 minutes from my house... I go there sometimes with my friends. Their Bad Juans are MEAN!!!... It is like the biggest/stronest margarita you've ever had. They will make you a different person.

Motley Nate
01-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Cleveland Stadium is the worst!

but the beer bottles on the field yesterday?? What the! I would never blame all fans for just a couple jackasses. but Sam Wyche said" Your not in Cleveland"
I went to Bottlegate 2001. Not a fun game. The fans just about ruined one of the very few competitive games played in that stadium.