PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Mac CFO kills himself

tony hipchest
04-25-2009, 12:25 AM
i probably shoulda just posted this in the "Official make fun of democrats/blame obama for everything thread". :hunch:

this boards contstituent conservative caucus is either slipping or overconsumed with this weekends draft. :noidea: i was almost certain those on the right wouldve embraced this story with much... :danceshout: :laughing: & :point: (admittedly i dont know if kellerman was a registerd republican or democrat, not that it would make any difference as it is obviously an obama "hit".)

i'm almost disappointed.....

anyways-

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/22/freddie-mac-cfo-dead-apparent-suicide/

xfl2001fan
04-25-2009, 06:39 AM
This was posted in the Veterans private forum. :doh: Since I wasn't the OP there, it didn't occur to me that it needed to be opened here.

GBMelBlount
04-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Thanks for posting Tony.

Freddie Mac was established by Congress in 1970 to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the nation's residential mortgage markets by guaranteeing loans to what is now 3 million homebuyers. It has been in the center of the mortgage meltdown along with Fannie Mae, requiring $60 billion in federal funding to secure bad loans. The government took over the two government-sponsored enterprises in hopes of preventing further fallout.

So let me get this straight. Freddie Mac was created by the government and inserted into free markets to provide stability....Then Freddie Mac tanks and ostensibly ruins the world economy and the solution is to bring in more government to fix things and provide better stability?....... :toofunny:

Texasteel
04-25-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't know who this guy was, or what he may have done, but I find heartbraking that he felt the only way out was to take his own life.

I don't care what his politics was.

tony hipchest
04-25-2009, 10:58 AM
i was almost certain those on the right wouldve embraced this story with much... :danceshout: :laughing: & :point:

:toofunny:

bravo. :applaudit: i knew GB of all people, wouldnt let me down. :shake01:

Texasteel
04-25-2009, 11:21 AM
I don't think GB was talking about the story, but the situation creating the institution itself.

GBMelBlount
04-25-2009, 12:19 PM
bravo. :applaudit: i knew GB of all people, wouldnt let me down. :shake01:

Thoughts on what's appropriate (or not) coming from someone who calls Palin a "MILF" and Bush an "abortion". :applaudit:

Nice. :shake01:

SteelersinCA
04-25-2009, 12:56 PM
I think Palin is a MILF or is it GILF now, that's kind of eww.

tony hipchest
04-25-2009, 01:24 PM
I don't think GB was talking about the story, but the situation creating the institution itself.so you too can see he was deflecting and hijacking the thread.

Preacher
04-25-2009, 01:33 PM
so you too can see he was deflecting and hijacking the thread.

Well, when your only reason for starting this thread is to bait him, I doubt very much you can call it "hijacking"

A man sees fit to commit suicide, and you use to bait someone in a thread.

:doh:

tony hipchest
04-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Thoughts on what's appropriate (or not) coming from someone who calls Palin a "MILF" and Bush an "abortion". :applaudit:

Nice. :shake01:

ive already exposed you on this LIE once before and have no problem doing so again. maybe this will refresh your memory and inspire you to get your facts straight before you spew rubbish.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=520922#post520922

as for the MILF comment dont go pointing fingers at me (while i agree). i wasnt the 1st one to bring it up. it was in a thread you started so you should remember as opposed to trying to deflect you being wrong by painting me as such a bad, horrible guy.

I have only one thing to say, and be prepared, because it's quite profound:

MILF!
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26812&highlight=milf&page=4

oddly enough, me exposing you as a liar in the link proved to be a thread killer, as you (expectedly so) went silent.

(:link: = something you cant provide)

*crickets chirping*

St33lersguy
04-25-2009, 02:27 PM
Wow! I guess Freddie Mac's failures drove him over the edge