PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy Hood Welcome

noto45
04-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Ziggy is the newest steeler. Welcome to the best franchise in the NFL:tt::tt::tt::tt:

what are your thoughts on this pick??

I say a good pick we need some depth on our "D" line.

SteelCityMan786
04-25-2009, 07:34 PM
Welcome Ziggy Hood to the STEELER NATION.

I like this pick. He's a guy that can hit and shed blocks. I'm liking it.

mcopenhaver
04-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Was hopin O-line but so many already went that pickins were thin...

steveironcity
04-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Welcome :drink:

kmsteelerwr15
04-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Welcome Ziggy!!!!!!

kkeener16
04-25-2009, 07:38 PM
BRITTON, UNGER, BUTLER.. COME ON HOOD!!!!! NOT THE GREATEST PICK

Dino 6 Rings
I love when I'm proven right.

I knew we were going DL in this draft with the First Pick.

Welcome Ziggy...another Cool name to scream when he makes plays too!

Hood!

Edman
I like Hood. We're not looking for a pass rusher. We're looking for a guy with strength, motor, and can take up space.

Unwhelming pick, but again, it was the BPA.

mcopenhaver
04-25-2009, 07:39 PM
... but yeah, welcome Ziggy!!! The nobility of the Steeler Nation are the Steeler players/ You're now part of the finest franchise.

Steel-Bryan
Good pick ! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Idk why but i want Brian Robiske, He's deff. a good WR and has a great personality. We shud trade up our complimentary picks for him, seriously.

Preacher
If Unger falls to us in the second... I think we take it.

austinfrench76
04-25-2009, 07:41 PM
I was hoping for Unger but great 1st round value pick but we still have to get out OT/C's of the future. Looks like Shipley in round 3 or 4!

Steel_12
04-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Nice pick...I was hoping Mack or Wood would fall to us.

T.Richardson
04-25-2009, 07:43 PM
I wanted Ray....damn

Steelman16
04-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Welcome to the World Champions Super Bowls! :laughing:

:tt02:

steeltheone
04-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Unger will never be there unless we move up. I think there is a better chance Duke Robison will be there ( G ).

Steel Mountain
If Unger falls to us in the second... I think we take it.

Not a chance in hell Unger falls to 64! We could trade up and I would be happy with that, otherwise he goes top ten of second round.

Steel-Bryan
i agree, if we get him i'd be happy with our first day

AGGGH . The damn browns got him NOOOO :banging::banging: :banging:

vindrow
04-25-2009, 07:46 PM
For me this was a bad pick when you have Britton sitting there and you need O-Line help....I feel sorry for Ben for the foreseeable future.

Burghfan58
04-25-2009, 07:47 PM
With a name like Hood shouldn't he have gone to the Bengals? I guess I'll trust Colberts judgement. He's been pretty good with the first rounders.:tt03:

7/39/43
04-25-2009, 07:49 PM
I' d a pick Lauringitus! HOPE THE DUDE does better than Davis

Fire Haley
04-25-2009, 08:01 PM
KIll kill kill

on noes - evil cornrows

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/67/670149.jpg

Rek
04-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Wood, Hood......Good!

SteelRNation
04-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Great pick. Doesnt get much better than this one. We got great value at a much needed spot.

St33lersguy
04-25-2009, 08:14 PM
I like the pick, i am so glad the steelers finally got a young DL.

Here is analysis of Evander Ziggy from nfl.com
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2009/profiles/evander-hood?id=79575

tucker6
04-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Ray Didinger, HOF writer and selecter, stated today on Comcast that Ziggy was one of his five sleepers in this draft. He was quite high on him.

mesaSteeler
04-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Analysis of Ziggy Hood

PFW
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Draft+Day/2009/Round1Picks.htm#32
32 (32) Pittsburgh — DL Evander Hood, Missouri
With Aaron Smith and Brett Keisel aging, the Steelers needed some youth in the trenches. Hood is likely to play a role in nickel packages rushing the passer and be groomed as a five-technique, where he has the size and length to play outside. Dick LeBeau has a way of maximizing talent, and Hood's speed should allow him to be more creative packaging zone blitzes.
Prisco's Live Draft Analysis
Pittsburgh Steelers select: Evander Hood, DT, Missouri
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/story/11667443

Analysis: They have a lot of age on their defensive line, so this is a good pick. Hood is a perfect Steelers lineman. I like it. Grade - A

The Good: Has a good first step off the snap and is always the first lineman off the ball. Consistently penetrates and makes his way into opponent’s backfield. Displays excellent lateral mobility and quickness. Uses his hands well to shed blocks, is very sudden and knows how to slip blockers one on one. Plays with good toughness and has good power at the point of attack.

The Bad: Needs to do a better job playing with a lower pad level on his pass rush. Gets too high when trying to slip blocks and makes himself an easy target. Lacks the overall girth and base to hold the point of attack vs. the double-team; is washed out of plays too easily.

Steelers get younger on defensive line
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcnorth/0-2-431/Steelers-get-younger-on-defensive-line.html
April 25, 2009 7:44 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's James Walker

With every starter on the defensive line above the age of 30, the Pittsburgh Steelers selected Missouri defensive tackle Evander Hood with the final pick of the first round.

The run on centers likely influenced Pittsburgh's decision. The Cleveland Browns took Cal center Alex Mack at No. 21 and the Buffalo Bills selected Louisville center Eric Wood at No. 28. Both players were on Pittsburgh's radar.

Oregon center Max Unger was still on the board for Pittsburgh but the Steelers opted for Hood. Hood likely won't have a chance to start next year, but he should provide depth for Pittsburgh's defense up front.

Scouting report provided by National Football Post.
http://nfldraft.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?Player=53323&PT=7&PR=2&type=scoutingreport#scouting

Positives: Flashes good functional strength to control blockers and shoot gaps. Generally plays with balance. Can work the edges and shows a variety of swim and spin moves that stood out at the Senior Bowl, especially in one-on-one drills. Can be disruptive. Solid production. Had an exceptional Combine performance — bench-pressed 225 pounds 34 reps and timed very well for his size.

Negatives: Plays too tall and narrow-based without substance. Not powerful. Has to win early or does not win at all. Tends to rise out of his stance, play too upright and get turned too easily — too often caught playing sideways. Average hip flexibility — struggles to unlock his hips and play with consistent leverage. Is not a power player. Motor runs hot and cold. Lacks take-on strength and is washed and eliminated too easily. Cannot flatten, redirect and profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilter his hips like he needs to on the attack. Can play with more consistent leverage. Not a playmaker.

Summary: Finished the Combine near the top of nearly every category for a defensive tackle and might look like an elite talent on paper. Has shown some big-time flashes and could be effective playing in gaps, where he was used more as a junior and stood out more. However, his limited hip flexibility and lack of power will always be a hindrance and the team that gets caught buying into all the hype could be extremely disappointed. More quick than powerful, Hood figures to be drafted early, but he needs to play in a slanting scheme to be effective and could struggle to provide immediate returns.
Grade: Second-to-third-round talent.

RoethlisBURGHer
04-25-2009, 08:20 PM
I really wanted Britton, but I am happy with this pick.

Evander "Ziggy" Hood is going to be a playmaker, and is Hampton's eventual replacement.

The Definiti0n
04-25-2009, 08:35 PM
I love it. Instant upgrade over Nick Eason and Travis Kirschke. It adds youth and depth to our D-line.

SMR
04-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Not too shabby of a pick, but my main qualm is Unger was still sitting there and we passed him up!
We seriously need to beef up our O-line, come on!!!
:banging::banging::banging::mad::mad::mad:

HometownGal
04-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the Burgh Mr. Hood! :drink:

SMR
04-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Sorry to come across as a bit too negative in my previous post, but I am venting my frustration about the O-line. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we won the Super Bowl and all but imagine if we had a great O-line. We probably would not even had 4 losses and utterly destroyed the Cardinals in the Super Bowl. Seriously!

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Not too shabby of a pick, but my main qualm is Unger was still sitting there and we passed him up!
We seriously need to beef up our O-line, come on!!!
:banging::banging::banging::mad::mad::mad:

IF we selected Unger, I would have suggested that Kevin Colbert be fired!!!

If you watched any Oregon games this year you would have seen that Unger is best against 4-3 teams where he can get to LB's on the 2nd level. He got pushed around by Mika Kane of Cal, Derek Burton of Ok. St and Fili Moala blew him up on the 1st play of the Senior Bowl.

Ziggy Hood is a good pick as a 4-3 DE and I am happy the Steelers addressed one of the lines with youth. John Mitchell finally has a young guy to work with that will be a starter in 2010!! :thumbsup:

SMR
04-25-2009, 08:56 PM
IF we selected Unger, I would have suggested that Kevin Colbert be fired!!!

If you watched any Oregon games this year you would have seen that Unger is best against 4-3 teams where he can get to LB's on the 2nd level. He got pushed around by Mika Kane of Cal, Derek Burton of Ok. St and Fili Moala blew him up on the 1st play of the Senior Bowl.

Ziggy Hood is a good pick as a 4-3 DE and I am happy the Steelers addressed one of the lines with youth. John Mitchell finally has a young guy to work with that will be a starter in 2010!! :thumbsup:

I sure hope you're right. I REALLY want Colbert to prove me wrong. Don't get me wrong, but I do think Hood is a decent pick, but I have to honestly say that I want at least one or two more new O-line help. Ben needs it, bad. Our opponents this year will be out for blood- Big Ben's especially. I do know Colbert has a pretty good track record, but I am just nervous for this draft.

SMR
04-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Lmao, Unger? A weak zone blocking lineman? Rey Mauluga? A criminal? Pfft....give it a couple years. Ziggy will show the nation why we drafted him. Wasnt too surprising, but kind of unexpected to many of us i believe. His 40 and bench press is ridiculous. So we already know he has the skillset. Let Lebeau and Co. groom the boy. Make us proud :drink:

Please fill me in- what was his bench press?

stillers4me
04-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Welcome to your future, Ziggy! You're going to love being a part of the famed Pittsburgh defense. :tt03:

billybob
04-25-2009, 09:09 PM
All the signs pointed to a first round pick toward the defensive side of the ball. Some did not want to believe it , now there is nothing left to say .
Don't be surprised if we choose another defensive pick in the second. I can see A Q Shipley coming real soon. Don't know that much about Hood , but i know more about our front office. If they like him , i like him too . Welcome to the band of brothers Mr. Hood .

mesaSteeler
04-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Fox Sports
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9483372/#32

32. PITTSBURGH STEELERS/a>
EVANDER HOOD, DT, MISSOURI - Profile
CZAR'S FRONT OFFICE TAKE: The Steelers didn't reach, but simply took the best player on GM Kevin Colbert's draft board. Evander "Ziggy" Hood has 4.8 speed for a 6-foot-3, 300-pounder. Hood has very good quickness for a tackling machine inside, plus 15 1/2 sacks in his college career. He bench-pressed 225 pounds 34 times and had a respectable 4.56 time in the 20-yard shuttle drill. The Steelers have enough linebackers and simply went for the best defensive player available while ignoring an offensive tackle need. Hood looks like a typical Pittsburgh pick.

SCHRAGER ON THE SCENE: Roger Goodell announces the Steelers as Super Bowl champs and the place goes absolutely wild. You'd think these fans would be fatigued by now. Nope. The Steelers' fans have an enormous contingent here and they're quite pleased with themselves. When Goodell even mutters the word "champs", they all hug and chest bump. It's wonderful. Pittsburgh takes the best defensive tackle on the board in Hood and continues to load up on what has to be considered the top defensive unit in the league. A fan is chosen at random to answer a trivia question on stage and is wearing a Jack Lambert jersey. He gets cheered for the jersey choice. He then gets the trivia question wrong and is viciously booed off stage. Ah, the NFL Draft. It truly is the best weekend in sports

SMR
04-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Scratch the bench, i was thinking of someone else :chuckle:. Still, he's got plenty of upside :tt:

~Still, 34 isnt bad for his size is it? Some say he is weak.

lol, I see. nah, 34 ain't too shabby. I will look on the bright side cuz LeBeau's a genius and he should take good care of Hood. Ok, it's a bit overdue but Welcome to the best football franchise Hood!

:tt:

mesaSteeler
04-25-2009, 09:19 PM
:rofl:

Anyone know what the question was?

stillers4me
04-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Ziggy's first audio interview is here.......

http://news.steelers.com/article/104795/

SMR
04-25-2009, 09:21 PM
:rofl:

rofl...you gotta love that!

:applaudit:

LVSteelersfan
04-25-2009, 09:42 PM
I suspected they would not go O-line in the first round. We are in serious need of replacing the aging D-line players. Good pick FO.

Steel-Bryan
04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
We traded our second rounder ?

El-Gonzo Jackson
04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Lmao, Unger? A weak zone blocking lineman? Rey Mauluga? A criminal? Pfft....give it a couple years. Ziggy will show the nation why we drafted him. Wasnt too surprising, but kind of unexpected to many of us i believe. His 40 and bench press is ridiculous. So we already know he has the skillset. Let Lebeau and Co. groom the boy. Make us proud :drink:

Hood was a guy that was really active and showed a lot of motor at the Senior Bowl week of practice. He stood out in drills and has the size to be a 2 gap DE, but also the motor to be on the field pass rushing on 3rd down.

The only thing is that he sometimes gets high, while trying to make a swim or spin move and gets pushed out of the play. I think Coach John Mitchell will be able to help with that, as will guys like Smith, Keisel, Kirschke and Eason. Gonna be a great addition.

billybob
04-25-2009, 09:53 PM
I suspected they would not go O-line in the first round. We are in serious need of replacing the aging D-line players. Good pick FO.

Exactly , after resigning Their whole offensive line , what would you expect them to concentrate on ?

SC Steeler Steve
04-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Welcome Ziggy, What size ring you gonna need?

stillers4me
04-25-2009, 10:12 PM
Welcome Ziggy, What size ring you gonna need?

6'3" 300 lbs...........he'll need a really, really big one. :chuckle:

devilsdancefloor
04-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the stelrs ziggy! very humble from his interview! 1 make the rteam 2 help out whereever willing to play ST or give the vets a breather! man i like him already!

Steelman16
04-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the stelrs ziggy! very humble from his interview! 1 make the rteam 2 help out whereever willing to play ST or give the vets a breather! man i like him already!

What interview and where? I couldn't find one!

fansince'76
04-25-2009, 10:31 PM
What interview and where? I couldn't find one!

http://www.steelers.com/MediaContent/2009/04/25/16/Ziggy_104869.WMA

Fire Haley
04-25-2009, 10:35 PM
EVANDER “ZIGGY” HOOD
Defensive Tackle – University of Missouri
1st Round – 32nd Overall

Evander “Ziggy” Hood:

Should it be Evander, or Ziggy?

Whatever you prefer.

How did you feel when you saw your name come up?

I don’t know. I couldn’t describe the feeling. My stomach just tightened up of a sudden and I choked and I almost fainted. I almost fainted.

Was this the team that you thought might take you?

At this point, I had no idea. My agent was telling me look forward to Detroit, or [Pick] 24 with Atlanta or [Pick] 27 to Indy. Then he sent me late text messages to tell me, “be on the rise for Tennessee or Pittsburgh.” I said, okay, after the 27th pick, I had no choice but to wait. When my name popped up, I almost dropped the phone.

How do you feel about playing end in a 3-4 defense?

I feel excited especially for the Super Bowl team. Just to be part of [the team] known as the Steel Curtain, it’s just a real honor. There is no problem for me playing 5-technique. I have no problems adjusting and doing whatever it takes.”

Have you ever played in a 3-4 defense?

We played it a little bit. It depends on our scheme. We played it against OU (Oklahoma) or KU (Kansas) and maybe a little bit against Colorado, but never up to the point where it was a 2-gap system.”

You are more of a gap-shooting tackle. What about playing 2-gap and holding up the point for the linebackers?

I guess I probably have to work more with my hands to develop more punch off the ball because I always can do some work at penetrating. We did a lot of stunting [and] a lot of blitzing. But over time I will learn and the quickness will get better. And I have no problem adjusting.”

Where does the Ziggy nickname come from?

My grandmother is Mexican. Half of my other side is Mexican, so my mother couldn’t speak English for me so she gave me Ziggy, the cartoon character.

What part of your family is Mexican?

My mother’s side.

Did she emigrate?

She was born and raised in Brackettville, Texas.

Where are you right now and who’s with you and how does everyone feel about you being drafted in the first round?

This whole town is fans going bananas right now. Everybody is excited. I can see it in everybody’s faces. I think it’s just a sign of relief that somebody has opened the door for this opportunity before somebody else may take the chance of me walking in the draft next year.

How aware are you of the history here? And did you grow up rooting for the Steelers at all; did you follow them?

I knew about the Steel Curtain, but never to the extent of other people. I was more of a Denver Broncos fan. I didn’t grow up too much listening about the Pittsburgh Steelers because at the time they were not my team. But now that it is, I’m going to learning everything, every history point.

Who were you rooting for in the Super Bowl in February?

I was rooting for my team. I was rooting for us.

As far as [the Steelers’] defensive ends right now, a lot of people are saying they have to get younger along the defensive line. How quickly do you think you can step in learning the 3-4 end position and make an impact?

As quick as possible. My work begins tomorrow. I’m going to come in and study as hard as I can, just give an opportunity if a vet needs a quick breather, and allow me to put in for different situations. If not, I’ll come in so they can take a little time off so they don’t have to carry a lot of load on their shoulders, and really prepare myself to make the [transition] from college.

Do you think you can make it fast enough to be a starter as a rookie?

At this point, I don’t know. It may take some time. It maybe won’t be somewhere in this season or second-year season, but at this point, I don’t know. My first concern is to try to make the team. Second, try to focus on my position and, third, make a run at a starting position.

What do you remember about meeting with Coach Mitchell? What do you think it was that impressed him?

Really it was more than my ability, speed, and strength. I think the way I presented myself and I feel like I came off as a good character. And I think I knew a little bit about the game and explained my defense. And really sitting there and getting talks with Coach Tomlin and the rest of the coaching staff and making myself available to where I can be coached and have no problem being coached and I don’t mind fixing and adjusting to different things..

How much did you talk to the Steelers leading up to the draft?

I had one 15-minute meeting with the Steelers and after that I didn’t hear too much about it until today from my agent after the 27th pick.

Is it safe to say they really weren’t on your radar as far as a team that would draft you?

I had no idea. I thought they were looking for offensive linemen, maybe a linebacker if not. But I had no idea they were looking for a defensive tackle, but if they wanted one a defensive end. I don’t know, I guess I was under their radar, but I’m glad I fell into a great organization.

At any point watching on TV did you look at Aaron Smith or Brett Keisel and say I can play that position and play like that?

I think anything I put my mind to I know I can do it. I don’t have any problem with any situation that can hold me back. With that said I’m going to take everything I can and everything I know and put it to become one of those star players and make sure I don’t let down the whole Steelers organization.

Who’s your agent?

Andy Ross.

When are you coming to Pittsburgh?

As soon as possible. I have to check my e-mail to get my itinerary and get at it.

http://news.steelers.com/article/104883/

Steelman16
04-25-2009, 10:38 PM
http://www.steelers.com/MediaContent/2009/04/25/16/Ziggy_104869.WMA

Thanks Gary!

Great interview. Sounds like a pretty decent guy.

SteelersMongol
04-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Welcome 2 the team.

Blitzburgh_Fever
04-25-2009, 10:53 PM
Who were you rooting for in the Super Bowl in February?

I was rooting for my team. I was rooting for us.

Right answer. Just got much higher on this kid!

The Definiti0n
04-25-2009, 10:55 PM
Check our future Pro Bowler in his new diggs

http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/madden/madden10/img/Draft_Experience/cards/evanderHood2.jpg

KeiselPower99
04-25-2009, 11:04 PM
I told yall earlier today that he was a guy to watch when we got on the board. Sucks that Mack went to Cleveland.

Steely McSmash
04-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Pretty good pick all things considered. Welcome indeed!

You could argue that BPA may have Maualuga, Darius Butler or Everette Brown while Britton could have been an immediate contributor at RT, a position of need.

I interpret this as the options for DE in the second and beyond were looking slim. DL is kind of long in the tooth and the time to take chances has passed. Different story at O-line.

He's shorter and stockier than Keisel and Smith. Sounds like his pass rush potential might be Kemo VonOhlhoffen- esque. At 300 lb, he might be able to play NT in a pinch or stay in when they do the 2-5-4 type of formation where I think they use Hoke and Hampton at times now

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

KeiselPower99
04-25-2009, 11:05 PM

http://ll-100.ea.com/cem/u/f/GPO/easports.com/madden/madden10/img/Draft_Experience/cards/evanderHood2.jpg

Gotta change the number.

BigBen2WardPITT
04-25-2009, 11:44 PM
I love when I'm proven right.

I knew we were going DL in this draft with the First Pick.

Welcome Ziggy...another Cool name to scream when he makes plays too!

Hood!

Actually, here at Mizzou, we yell "HOOOOOOOODDDDD"""

Happy to have a mizzou grad on the steelers! :tt:

BehindSteelCurtain
04-25-2009, 11:52 PM

Did you make that yourself or did you find it? If so where?

Steelman16
04-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Gotta change the number.

Yeah, that's Timmons number. Wonder what number Ziggy will wear?

The Definiti0n
04-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Did you make that yourself or did you find it? If so where?

I didnt make this. EA sports does every year. Ask the picks are selected EA puts them in the New Madden game but they use there college number for obivious reason. They have done the last 7 plus years.

http://insideblog.easports.com/archive/2009/04/25/madden-nfl-10-entire-first-round-rookie-screens-and-ratings.aspx

Steel-Bryan
04-26-2009, 12:07 AM
he'd prob. be # 96 or 75

Dr. Steel
04-26-2009, 12:08 AM
The Steelers won't issue out 75. I know its not officially retired but I have find it hard to believe they will give Hood the same number Mean Joe once wore.

Steelman16
04-26-2009, 12:09 AM
Maybe 73 since Simmons is gone.

KeiselPower99
04-26-2009, 12:14 AM
He looks like a 96 to me

fansince'76
04-26-2009, 12:36 AM
The Steelers won't issue out 75. I know its not officially retired but I have find it hard to believe they will give Hood the same number Mean Joe once wore.

Yep, no way is he getting #75.

Steel-Bryan
04-26-2009, 02:01 AM

Tell me how I forgot That Joe Greene wore 75. Wow... I feel dumb :doh:

steelwall
04-26-2009, 04:02 AM
Pack your bags..get ready for Steelers football Ziggy :helmet:

Galax Steeler
04-26-2009, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the Burgh Ziggy.

mopit55
04-26-2009, 07:27 AM
welcome ziggy!!! with veterans, learning will be very good and he's tough so we will see him on the field this season.

stillers4me
04-26-2009, 08:23 AM
What a lucky guy! He's gets a chance to play with the best defense in the league and be coached by Dick Lebeau! I'll bet he didn't sleep a wink last night!

Kindjunior
04-26-2009, 08:40 AM
Welcome Ziggy!

stillers4me
04-26-2009, 09:03 AM
The guy is an honors student to boot.

That means he's smart enough to know that he makes enough money to hire a frickin' driver after a night on the town! :wink02:

steelerdave1969
04-26-2009, 06:20 PM
I cant believe that it has taken me this long to get in on this conversation... lol
I think the guy is gonna be a great fit and a starter within the next 2 or 3 years, but I guess we will have to wait n see wont we?.. I like him and I hope he is the man of the future at DE or NT .. I could easily see him taking over for Hampton in a couple years..