PDA

View Full Version : Past 5th Round Picks

The Definiti0n
04-26-2009, 04:14 PM
What are the odds the Frank Summers and Joe Burnett contribute to our team during the next two years? Lets hope they better careers than....Cameron Stephenson Omar Jacobs Charles Davis Rian Wallace Nathaniel Adibi.

Psyychoward86
04-26-2009, 04:16 PM
What are the odds the Frank Summers and Joe Burnett contribute to our team during the next two years? Lets hope they better careers than....Cameron Stephenson Omar Jacobs Charles Davis Rian Wallace Nathaniel Adibi.

Well, Summers being a FB/HB, i think he can contribute instantly, even though the steelers dont function that way. Great goal line man, whether he's at fullback or halfback. A new weapon for us in the backfield :getdown:

slippy
04-26-2009, 05:03 PM
i'm glad that at least everyone they picked so far is BIG. the wr and cb are 6' and the rb is a tank.

i fear the steelers were becoming a smallish team, especially at WR, RB, OL and CB.

19ward86
04-26-2009, 05:35 PM
more than likely they wont last, so this thread can almost be considered pointless.

The Duke
04-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Summer can work as a short yardage back immediately

He can. let's see if he does....

Hines0wnz
04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
more than likely they wont last, so this thread can almost be considered pointless.

A pointless draft weekend thread? No way! :flap:

Psyychoward86
04-26-2009, 08:52 PM

People said the same about Aaron Smith, Brett Keisel, Willie Parker, James Harrison, Chris Hoke, and William Gay. But they gave the doubters the finger and they have, are, or WILL play great football for us.

KeiselPower99
04-26-2009, 10:02 PM
I remember when Gay was drafted noone could find info on him. And look he may be our starter this year.