PDA

View Full Version : Oh man Ocho cinco makes me laugh...

zsheik22
04-27-2009, 12:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuGLK5CFjE&feature=related

haha.

billybob
04-27-2009, 01:04 PM
I agree , that dude makes me bust up , a lot of people don't like him , but i think he is very entertaining if you ask me . Member that list of d-backs he kept in his locker ? (LOL) Ike did not find it funny , but i did. Ike always covers him like glue , but to hear him talk his.........you no what , i find him amusing.

St33lersguy
04-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Ocho stinko: All talk, no action. He talks of himself like he's the greatest player ever yet he plays mediocre at best. Is he even still in the league. He's been non existant (other than the HofF jacket) for the past 2 years.

wootawnee
04-27-2009, 02:28 PM
I agree , that dude makes me bust up , a lot of people don't like him , but i think he is very entertaining if you ask me . Member that list of d-backs he kept in his locker ? (LOL) Ike did not find it funny , but i did. Ike always covers him like glue , but to hear him talk his.........you no what , i find him amusing.

This dude is a spy from Cincinatti.......There is not one Steeler fan I know that likes this clown at all........He is the total opposite of Steeler football.........All me....No team.........Dude.....If he played in 1976.......Jack Lambert ,Ernie Holmes and Mell Blount would have destroyed this dude...........No stones.....

St33lersguy
04-27-2009, 02:52 PM
This dude is a spy from Cincinatti.......There is not one Steeler fan I know that likes this clown at all........He is the total opposite of Steeler football.........All me....No team.........Dude.....If he played in 1976.......Jack Lambert ,Ernie Holmes and Mell Blount would have destroyed this dude...........No stones.....

Yeah i would have liked to see ochostinko pick a fight against Jack Lambert in his playing days. Lambert would have crushed him and knocked him into next year. Although even now Lambert would easily beat that stupid gold toothed lown in a fight

billybob
04-27-2009, 03:12 PM

I'm not debating that he sucks ,i find him stupidly funny , Did you see him race that horse that time? If that isn't funny what is ? Guess it's just my sense of humor . I never looked at him as a threat to us i guess . My bad.

Psyychoward86
04-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Epic fail!

55BaileyFan
04-27-2009, 07:35 PM
That is too funny...I watched that video and then the Hines Ward hit on Rivers and I just laughed...it's good to have tough receivers. Chad needs to stick to the dancing cause blocking ain't for him.

fansince'76
04-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Yeah i would have liked to see ochostinko pick a fight against Jack Lambert in his playing days. Lambert would have crushed him and knocked him into next year. Although even now Lambert would easily beat that stupid gold toothed lown in a fight

I'd rather see Lambert kick Stabbit Ray's ass.

Rek
04-27-2009, 09:01 PM
Stabby McStab-Stab won that battle. LOL

Psyychoward86
04-27-2009, 09:32 PM
I think that's the first time i ever applauded RayRay, the Shanking Wonder.

BehindSteelCurtain
04-27-2009, 10:11 PM
I don't love Ocho Cinco but I think he is entertaining and makes me laugh sometimes. He's a funny guy.

Rek
04-27-2009, 10:14 PM
I don't love Ocho Cinco but I think he is entertaining and makes me laugh sometimes. He's a funny guy.

Kinda like TO. Hate to have him on my team, think he is highly overrated, but God help me I just love his TD celebrations.

Psyychoward86
04-27-2009, 10:38 PM

But do you laugh with him or at him :wink:

devilsdancefloor
04-28-2009, 01:10 AM

um no billybob is one of the very few that will stick up for the oline (his mach 5) no way in hell he is a bungels fan! you got it all wrong! if you cant look at 8 and 5 and laugh your butt off at least 3/4 of the time i think you need to relax a bit, he is overrated as a WR, but he is funny when he lets his mouth run. But lambert would have destroyed his trash talking mouth i can agree on that much.

BehindSteelCurtain
04-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Ocho Cinco overrated? He's not overrated. We all have seen his good years and last year was a bad year. I mean cut the guy some slack, he didn't have his pro-bowl QB and had a guy that I have never heard of throwing him the ball.

BehindSteelCurtain
04-28-2009, 01:21 AM
I found some more hilarious videos of ocho cinco....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29jrTrjcSo

steel_town
04-29-2009, 02:29 PM
who can forget this hit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5TjhYQgr4&feature=related

which lead to this post game interview, talk about scrambled eggs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgNREzBAnY4

he looks like he's about to ralph

SteelCurtain7
04-30-2009, 09:11 PM
I bet he wasn't running his games after those woo licks!!

55BaileyFan
04-30-2009, 09:14 PM
He is so funny. I just like to see him dance. I don't like the player but man is he funny.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-30-2009, 10:50 PM
i think we all loe watching him when hes making jokes..............and love atching hime being beat by the steelers