Fire Haley
04-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Watch it

Steelers cam

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d81005954

I like him

The Definiti0n
04-27-2009, 02:57 PM
I was just about ask for this thanks bro. I was hoping to see what number we will wear

jev7452
04-27-2009, 03:04 PM
i like him too.. boys got some potential!

tony hipchest
04-27-2009, 03:55 PM
i officially dub him Eazy E cause "the boyz in da hood are always hard, come talkin your trash, we'll pull your card. knowin' nuthin' in life but to be legit... dont quote me boy cause i aint said shit."

55BaileyFan
04-27-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm gonna hold judgment till later. I still wanted Darius Butler.

The Definiti0n
04-27-2009, 05:10 PM
i officially dub him Eazy E cause "the boyz in da hood are always hard, come talkin your trash, we'll pull your card. knowin' nuthin' in life but to be legit... dont quote me boy cause i aint said shit."

I like that.:applaudit::applaudit:

SteelCurtain
04-27-2009, 06:10 PM
he sounds like an idiot and he made the all academic team?? i hope he plays football better than he sounds...

Burghfan58
04-27-2009, 06:56 PM
he sounds like an idiot and he made the all academic team?? i hope he plays football better than he sounds...
Your statement is what 's idiotic. Not being a great speaker does not make him an idiot.

klick81
04-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Get the dude some hooked on PHONIX!

Dylan
04-27-2009, 08:45 PM
seems like a very humble kid, and knows that he is blessed to be playing in the nfl...now thats the type of players you want

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
04-27-2009, 09:57 PM
How does James Harrison take Ziggy calliing him little james harrison???
lol......cant wait to see the welome rookie he gets

SteelCurtain
04-28-2009, 05:25 AM
Your statement is what 's idiotic. Not being a great speaker does not make him an idiot.

How is my statement idiotic? The kid has a college education and knew he was going to be speaking at a press conference. You think he would have really thought about what he wanted to say and rehearsed a bit. He should be able to piece together a simple statement and not look like an idiot. But that's just me...

Vis
04-28-2009, 07:03 AM
He sounded fine. He sounded nervous. He was speaking too quickly. I do the same thing.

steelwall
04-28-2009, 07:13 AM
He sounded fine. He sounded nervous. He was speaking too quickly. I do the same thing.

Yes he was nervous....

The Lakelander
04-28-2009, 08:23 AM

You'll never look back from here!

We got us a gamer right here!

Also, Butler will be a good CB, but the Steelers always seem to make due with the talent we have on roster. Give our new kids a chance and watch them shine.

paw-n-maul-u
04-28-2009, 08:59 AM
honestly ... who cares at all what he "sounds" like???

That was a really stupid comment. And you do sound like an idiot. I would just leave this subject alone completely.

anyways, he sounds like he has a lot of drive, but still a good perspective on what it is going to take to become a part of this defense. I like him more and more I read about him

fansince'76
04-28-2009, 09:11 AM
The kid has a college education and knew he was going to be speaking at a press conference. You think he would have really thought about what he wanted to say and rehearsed a bit. He should be able to piece together a simple statement and not look like an idiot. But that's just me...

Maybe the Steelers will get him a membership to Toastmasters. I care more about how he's going to help our defense than his speechmaking ability. I don't think NFL players in general have ever been considered to be the most eloquent bunch to begin with, but that's just me....

CPanther95
04-28-2009, 09:30 AM
I want his play to do his talking.

SteelMember
04-28-2009, 09:38 AM

Butler is now the enemy, just like Mack. Hood is a Steeler, therefore "the man". :thmbup:

Yes, obviously nervous. He had no idea where to get a briefcase big enough to hold all his cash. He practically just won the lottery. :noidea: The press probably even asked him the same old stale question, "So what are you gonna do with all that money?" :doh: A lottery winner would answer, "Trade my car in for a new Honda", or "Build me a new deck on my doublewide." Wait, did Tim Lumber win the lottery? :chuckle:

Fire Haley
04-28-2009, 10:11 AM
I still wanted Darius Butler.

All the "top" CB's were 5'9" 180.

No smurfs!

Our corners need to be tacklers at the LOS.