PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Vick

MichiSteeler
01-10-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm sure most of you have heard by now. Marcus Vick was kicked off of Va. Tech's football team and has therefore decided to enter the draft. Discuss him as a player and where and when youll think he'll go. I dont think he'll get drafted until the second day atleast. Or who knows, we might have another maurice clarett?

SteelerDan43
01-10-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm sure most of you have heard by now. Marcus Vick was kicked off of Va. Tech's football team and has therefore decided to enter the draft. Discuss him as a player and where and when youll think he'll go. I dont think he'll get drafted until the second day atleast. Or who knows, we might have another maurice clarett?

Everything Ive heard has him as somewhere in the end on day 2, 6th or 7th round. It would be a huge risk takin him, a serious project. He makes McPherson look like a cakewalk. No doubt he has some skills but his energy is just so mis-directed. I think he thinks that because he is Michael Vick's brother he deserves to be labeled the next one. In the mean time he doesnt run as well as his brother and as bad as Mike throws, he doesnt throw as well either. He has natural talent so he might be worth that late round pick but if I were a GM I sure as hell wouldnt take him. If he finally gets his head of his brother's ass he has some potential..... :helmet:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
he may be drafted in 3 years when his prison sentence is up

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 07:03 PM
One almost has to think he's auditioning for the Raiders/Ravens...

Prosdo
01-10-2006, 08:54 PM
One almost has to think he's auditioning for the Raiders/Ravens...

Sure seems that way Suit. lol